Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R2D: Guardians of the Otherland(World)

4 posters

Go down

R2D: Guardians of the Otherland(World) Empty R2D: Guardians of the Otherland(World)

Post  Darien Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Here is the start of the worlds thread for Guardians of the Otherland, right now i just have maps of the two places you have been to, but more maps and information will come later.

Map of the Otherland:

Akadan:

Map:

Caehid:

Map:

Last edited by Darien on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

R2D: Guardians of the Otherland(World) Empty Re: R2D: Guardians of the Otherland(World)

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:58 pm

OH. MY. GOD. Your maps are amazing! Take a small peak at my map (Think it was in my rolling-thread, around page 10-20 in a roll) What did you use to make it? Don't tell me you draw it by hand? It is AWESOME! Keep the good work up!

Only improvement I can see is to type the names of castles and countries. Smile
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

R2D: Guardians of the Otherland(World) Empty Re: R2D: Guardians of the Otherland(World)

Post  Darien Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Lol, i wish i drew it by hand, unfortunately i cannot draw.

http://www.profantasy.com/products/cc3.asp

I'll try and add those details next time I put maps up. Im glad you like it, it was my first time using that program and compared to the screenshots I wasnt sure it would be considered good.
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Honestly, I thought it was made using GIMP, using OpenGameArt.Org sprites for castles.
Surely not worth those 50 bucks. Cool

Last edited by Shinobody on Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Asking question to someone who is away is SO smart. Argh.)
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:36 pm

Shinobody wrote:Honestly, I thought it was made using GIMP, using OpenGameArt.Org sprites for castles.
Surely not worth those 50 bucks. Cool

*cough*torrents*cough*

by the way, im on a cheap wifi connection at a motel, so no i am not back from vacation.

Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Darien wrote:*cough*torrents*cough*
You admit to piracy?! ...I hope you catch a virus from it.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Ah. Beautiful. Darien catches virus, and break takes EVEN LONGER, cuz he needs to reinstall his system.
GOOD IDEA, 8680! Neutral
Alright, but seriously, I (personally) admit piracy, with whole my heart and so on. (And yes, that's stealing, but stealing from someone I don't know or care about Twisted Evil )
I AM OBVIOUSLY JOKING. PIRACY IS EVIL, KIDS! ITS BAAD FOR YOUR TEETH OR SOMETHING. Surprised
Spoiler:
EDIT: Wait, he already coughs! He caught flu! 8680, LOOK WHAT YOU DID!
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Shinobody wrote:I mean, someone asks 50 bucks for DRESSUP GAME?! (They call it "Professional Character Generator". LULZ.) Only software there they NEEDED to work on, and which functionality CAN'T be easily replaced with Gimp/Blender (that Dioram thingy....) was that sci-fi sumthin, with 3D galaxy maps. The rest? Lol!
So not just piracy, but pointless piracy? And if you need some software you can't afford, just write your own! Is it really that difficult? I taught myself C++ in under a week!
Shinobody wrote:He caught flu! 8680, LOOK WHAT YOU DID!
But... that would mean... where Darien lives... the computers are biological! Shocked

edit : Please, nobody reply to this. My copy-prudishness has already caused over two pages of off-topicness on Darien's other thread, and I don't want it to be thought that I'm intentionally targeting Darien's threads for derailment.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum