Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Archive]FoolishBalloon's NEW R2D Stranded

Go down

[Archive]FoolishBalloon's NEW R2D Stranded Empty [Archive]FoolishBalloon's NEW R2D Stranded

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:16 pm

FRONT PAGE LAST UPDATED: 07 March, 2012
ROLLS LAST UPDATED: 07 March, 2012

Title: Stranded
Author: FoolishBalloon

Okay guys, I'm back from my absence! It's been like half a year (and hopefully I'm better at English this time Wink ) My keyboard is kinda broken, so rhere might come many typos where F and N are missing, as they are like stuck, and my D key is missing totally, so I might dduble spell DD sometimes Smile

To all GM:s: If I'm still in your games, remove me as I don't have time to focus on other games now.

This game will be kind o an experiment to see if I have the time to regulary post rolls. So, the ssetting is - as the Title suggests Stranded. This game will have some similarities to my old one. The players are all stranded, more details about that will come on the first roll. It will be a sandbox-like game, so the players can do what the want - from pee on a turtle to make a nuke (With the correct materials) and blow all players up. The players will encounter a load of different items and entities.

I'll use a D6, 1 = Fail and 6 = Win. (If I have 5 = Epic Win my skill system won't work)

The players can learn any skills possible, ranging from simple things like crafting and fighting to complex stuff like making potions or magic scrolls.

The inventory system is simple: You will have a limit of 50, you can't carry more than 50 units of items. This can be improved by crafting certain stuf like baskets och bags, or leveling up in strength.

So, please ask me for further information, I just wanna know if there are any active players right now Smile

Players:
Saima
Rulyon
JackBarber
AerynPierre
Talkal
KeZZa 7777

Waiting:

Last edited by Bigkahuna on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

[Archive]FoolishBalloon's NEW R2D Stranded Empty Re: [Archive]FoolishBalloon's NEW R2D Stranded

Post  Bigkahuna Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:25 am

Introduction

You were members in a team of explorers. You had heard of a mysterius magnetic field around an unknown island, so you and your 30 companions decided to check what happened, because the last team never returned. Though, the last team was 5 people.

You looked at the sea from you ship. The ship was pretty big, but not close to a cruiser. It was striped red and white, with a big black questionmark surrounded by bones. That was the sign of the 'Explorers'. You saw this island. It looked like a paradise. White beaches surrounded it, and some trees were scattered in the sand. urther in was a green, beautiul forest. You couldn't see much of the island because of it's size. You heard birds peacefully sing, ad felt the wind blow your hair backwards. You walked to the captain, the group of you. You asked him what to do. "Start by getting your equipment ready. We have anything from matches to rifles."

Saima [5]

"You heard the captain" you said, and you walked out to the 'armory'. The 'armory' was a temporary hut built on the boat, stacked to the roof with equipments. Hopefully you'll find anything you might need in there. You stroked your hand against the rough cloth the hut was made of, and walked inside. There were racks everywhere in this hut. The racks were filled with all neccesarities ever needed. You found a lighter, and stuffed it into your pocket. Then you took a small flaregun and 3 flares. You looked at the weapon rack, and found a big, sturdy knife. Perfect for killing stuff in melee. After that you took a leather bag and stuffed a pistol in it, but you only found 3 bullets or the gun. Then smoke filled the armory and you threw yourself out, making a large hole through the cloth where smoke wells out. You coughed up a black slimy liquid. "I hope it's not deadly" you thought.

Inventory:

Rulyon [4]

You followed your companions to the 'armory' and looked at that giant rack. It was striped yellow and black with a skull on it. There were a lot of vials of poison there. You grabbed them all. Then you looked after an animal as a companion, but smoke filled the room, and you ran out.

Inventory:

JackBarber [2]

You saw the other people walk to the armory, but you slipped on a banana peel and didn't manage to get to the armory in time. But a man appeared and gave you two daggers. You got happy and hugged him, but he kicked you in the face then.

Active effects
Footprint in the face: -1 to all rolls in 2 turns.

Inventory:

AerynPierre [5]

You followed your friends and went into the armory and looked at the weapon rack. There you found an UZI, but only 5 rounds. You grabbed it, and walked over to your friends, where you took a pair of dagger. You walked out from the armory and saw JackBarber lying on the floor and crying, with a banana peel on his head. You felt his sorrow, and gave him you daggers. He immediately stopped crying and looked so happy that you didn't mind loosing your daggers. Then he hugged you, so you kicked him in the face.

Inventory:

Talkal [6]

You followed your friends, and laughed very evil when JackBarber slipped an a banana peel that you threw on the floor. When you got inside the armory you immediately found a small glass screen. Behind it you saw some black cloth, a red stripe and a lot of shiny metal stuff. A sign said: Do not take. Collectors edition. You saw a shelf with smoke grenades, and took them. You threw one on the floor, and everyone started to panic. You smacked the glass, and found a ninja suit. You put it on and took the shurikens and kunais ((Yep, I'm a Naruto fan!)) and put them in your waist bag. You also found a book from a man called NigaHiga called How to be Ninja.

Inventory:

KeZZa 7777 [6]

You followed your friends into the armory, where you quickly searched. You found a lot of things. You took two pistols, one RPG, two katanas and 4 grenades. You also took a dart-shooter. Happy with what you found, you walked out from the armory when you saw Talkal find some smoke bombs. You knew that he loved anything explosive, and were glad that you took the RPG and the grenades. You also managed to get a backpack.

Inventory:

All of you now had weapons, though one has a red footprint in the face. You all looked out at the island. Beautiful. But then you saw smoke welling up from the middle of the island. Just a little, like a campfire. Then more, like a burning tree. Then it erupted in a cloud of smoke. The sky became black in a matter of seconds. The crew started screaming "Turn the ship!" and "Send for heeelp!!!" You began panicking and ran around in circles on the boat. Ash began falling down on you heads, and the water turned gray. Then you heard a swishing noise. You looked up. A strange, green stone fell towards the boat. It was the size of about 5 coconuts. You threw yourselves on the ground, trying to find shelter under any tables, and then the stone hit the boat. Pieces of wood and wrecked metal flew past your heads. You saw your cremates fall to the ground, with large wooden spears through their bodies. Some of your friends got hit by large metal scraps. Blood floated through the ship, and the ship was split in two. Water flushed over you. And suddenly it was over. The black clouds disappeared. The water turned blue again, and the island was normal again. Like nothing had happened. Disregard that the boat was split in half and sinking, and that blood floated over the deck into the water. What will you do?!
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

[Archive]FoolishBalloon's NEW R2D Stranded Empty Re: [Archive]FoolishBalloon's NEW R2D Stranded

Post  Bigkahuna Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:25 am

Roll #1

Saima [2]

Help Ruylon with his search

You saw Rulyon starting to search through the armory - rubble - again, and decided to help him. But then you felt a desire to fart. You bent down and let a big, noisy fart out. then you walked towards Rulyon. After a while you felt a little hot. Maybe you had caught a fever? Then it started burning for real - from your butt. You looked back and saw orange flames. You screamed and Ran over to Rulyon, who you said something quick to. He looked amused as he dragged you into the water, and you felt a nice cold against your end.

Active Effects
Burnt ass. -1 to all rolls - 1 turn remaining.

Inventory:

Rulyon [5]

Run back into the armory (or the pile of junk where it was before the boat was devastated) and try to find some equipment (weapons, tools, instruction manual, etc.) to help me find ways to make use of my poison vials. Keep an eye out for anything else that may be useful. If water seems to be getting too close, get out of there!

You ran towards the armory and looked after some equipment. You saw burning planks and molten guns here and there. You kept your eyes open, and managed to spot a burning book with a yellow kull on it. You ran to it and poured some water from a hole on it. "Poison - 101 facts". Might come in handy. You were just about to grab a bag of explosives, when Saima ran in with a burning butt towards you, with flames coming from his butt. "I-I-I f-f-faart-t-ed" he screamed, and you pushed him into the water. His butt stopped burning, but when you turned towards the bag of explosives you saw that it was already engulfed ((I think that's the right term?)) in water. The water was poisonus green here, so you ran to a higher position.

skills:

JackBarber [1] (D5) ((Poor Jackie! Hopefully It'll be better next time Smile ))

Open my Traitor Menu by pressing C and get a Knife... =_=
After getting my Traitor Weapon, search for any weapons or useful things (Lighters, Medical Supplies, Transportation, etc...) and proceed to take/use them asking if anyone will be joining me

You went over to the pile of burning cloth and wood, that once was the armory. You looked for useful things, such as weapons. Then you remembered that you had two daggers, and equiped one. But you slipped on a banana peel and dropped the dagger, which fell into the water and sunk at once.

Active effects
Footprint in the face: -1 to all rolls in 1 turns.

Inventory:

AerynPierre [4]

Search for food and other items of substeance we might need. If the water gets dangerous, get outta there.

You looked around in the pile of rubble the boat was made of. You looked especially for food, and you managed to find a basket of bread. you grabbed it and took it with you. Then the water filled the room and you managed to swim out.

Inventory:

Talkal [5]

Swim towards the island, if I get there, hide on a tree.

You dived from the broken boat into the water. You felt the currents beating on your body, but your suit protected you from most things. After a short swin you reaced the beach. Then you took a kunai in each hand and climbed a tree by stabbing it with your kunais. Then you sat down on the top of the tree, watching the island.

Skills:

Inventory:

KeZZa 7777 [4]

Search the boat for means of survival on the island.
Then try to find a boat to get there.
((Actually that's 2 major actions, but don't worry about it now))

You searced around in the boat, and managed to find a box of matches and an fireaxe. Then you tried to find a boat on the boat ((Boatception)) but all the boats were crushed from the green stone.

Inventory:
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:26 am

Roll #2

Saima [3] (D5)

Minor: "We're going to need some sort of shelter for the night... Is the boat at all useful for that now?"

Major: Start cutting off strips of wood from a nearby tree and gathering them into a pile. At the same time, stay on the lookout for campfire-type logs.

"Guys! We're going to needd some sort of shelter for this night... Is the boat at all useful for that now?" you asked. Someone answered "Are you dumb? This boat is sinking fast right now!" Feeling stupid you swam to the island and cut a few strips of wood and piled them up. Though you didn't find any campfire-type logs.

Active Effects
none

Inventory:

Rulyon [5]

Accept the Katana and say thank you. Lead the way to shore for anyone who has not yet already gone

You saw a man walk to you, and he gave you a katana. Then you swam to the island with the other guys still on the boat.

Active Effects
none

skills:

JackBarber [3] (D5)

FIND MEDICAL SUPPLIES (Possibly things like tents and rafts, maybe some tools)
After searching and maybe finding stuff gather around with some other people that are heading to the island.

You looked around for some medical supplies, and managed to find a healing potion. Then you saw Rulyon taking lead towards the island and followed him.

Active effects

Skills:

AerynPierre [2]

Try to find a way to get without getting the bread wet. If I can't...just try to get to shower with my load.

You jumped into the water, with your bread above your head. Hopefully you it won't get wet. And it didn't. But a bird pooped on it, so you had to cut away a half of it.

Active Effects
none

Inventory:

Talkal [5]

Find some fruits, and maybe hunt an animal.

You saw some trees and got some fruit. You shot them down with a shuriken, because that seemed to be a fun way to train your Ninja skill. After that you sneaked into the forest, and saw a small deer. You took two kunais and threw them at the deer. One stabbed his heart, and the other his brain. They hit exactly the same moment, and then you dragged the deer and the fruits back to the shore.

Active Effects
none

Skills:

Inventory:

KeZZa 7777 [1]

Follow Rulyon up to higher ground. - Major
Hand Rulyon a Katana so he has a weapon. - Minor

You gave Rulyon a katana, and then you saw him swim to the island. You decided to follow him. But you were to heavily loaded, so you began drowning. You decided to drop a handgun so you could manage to swim there.

Active Effects
none

Inventory:
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:27 am

Roll #3

Saima [5] (D5)

Look around for useful construction materials

You went and looked for anything that might be useful to build with. You walked into the forest and looked everywhere, under stones, in trees, just everwhere. After a while you got our from the forest, with a pile of logs, some big leaves and a few sticks.

Active Effects
none

Skills:

Inventory:

Rulyon [3]

Minor: Accept the trade.

Major: Search for construction materials we can use to build a shelter.

You saw a man examine your katana. You were very tired, so you didn't really recall who he was. Then he pulled up an Uzi. You thought he was going to shoot you, so you got totally awake. Then he said that he wanted to trade his Uzi for your katana. You felt happy, and accepted. Then you went into the forest and gathered some materials for a shelter. Not too much, because the Uzi was so heavy. You managed to find some clay and some sticks, plus a couple of big leaves.

Active Effects
Too heavy: -1 to all rolls until you do something about it.

skills:

JackBarber [2]

Search the island for more stuff...

You started to search after anything useful, but you couldn't find anything. Instead you found a snake. It was green and red striped. You looked for your friends, but you were alone in the forest. It began hissing and moved for you.

Active effects
None

Skills:

AerynPierre [-] ((Both are minor actions))

Walk over to Rulyon and examine his katana curtly. Contemplate for a few minutes...then offer up the uzi in exchange for the blade.

To Rulyon..."I dislike this...willing to switch?"

To everyone else..."I have some bread we can split, something to fill us as we try to figure out what to do around here."

You walked over to Rulyon and examined his katana. Then you asked if he wanted to trade it for your katana. He accepted, and you shared your bread with all your friends.

Active Effects
none

Inventory:

Talkal [9] (D10)

Give the other guys food, and meditate about my Ninja skills.
"When I wake up, this deer must be ready to eat"

You gave the other guys your food, but noone was interested in it, they had their own tasks. So you sat down and crossed your legs. You thought of how you mastered the art of Ninja, and felt how your soul got dragged out from your body. You saw colors spinning around you, and felt an inner voice that spoke on an foreign language. Then you saw a stream of colorless energy flowing into your body, and you knew that you had succeeded. When you woke up you felt even stronger in the art of Ninja.

Active Effects
none

Skills:

Inventory:

KeZZa 7777 [3]

Major - Cut up as much wood as possible with my axe.
Minor - Suggest that we use a small amount as a fire and the rest for a hut.

You cut up quite some wood, enough for a fire and you got some spare wood over. Too bad that it wasn't enough for a hut.

Active Effects
none

Inventory:
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down