Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Archive]Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus

Go down

[Archive]Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus Empty [Archive]Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Title: Project Angelus
Author: Regnar13

Hi, this is my first R2D and I hope people will like it. How ever, I am only 15 so there is a good chance that this won't be perfect.

[Archive]Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus 130246713655262058

SETTING
You were not born. You were created. Created to be the perfect supersoldier. Created in a test tube, made with a special DNA strand that made you different, different in ways you couldn't imagine, you are faster, stronger, made to surpass the average human, yet each of you are different. Each of you were made with a diffrent animal, some of you have wings, some gills, and some look regular, but have more power ten you could imagine. You have been trapped in this "lab" for many years, and now you have the chance to escape, seizing it most of your division, x-5, escapes with there lives, but a few remain. You are one of the ones that make it, but you are not safe yet, outside the boundary's of the lab is a vast forest. There is a single road going down the center and you can hear the roar of gunfire as bullets come flying past your head. It is now up to you what to do, whether you choose to take over the world, or gain revenge on the ones that brought you pain for so many years, or even try and live a normal life, the dice will decide your fate.

I will be using 1 D6 die. For skill a player will have to choose a animal on entry, this animal will determine what skills you get, you will still be able to learn more ability's of your animal, to add to your skills, or even add a new animal, whether it is forced upon by a scientist, or you choose to have someone you meet do it.

So you want to join?
In order to join you need to fill out this form about your character and post your first action, you start just outside the fence near the small road mentioned in story. Everyone will also automatically have speed, strength that is enhanced beyond the average human.

Name:
Animal:
Description:
One Skill you would like to start with from your Animal:

Players (6 Maximum)
Flamelasher
FollishBalloon
AerynPierre
JackBarber
Saima

Waiting List
Mastery910
Rhino

Dead
None

Like I said before, I know it is not perfect but I think that it could turn out nicely. I will start once a few player's join and state there actions.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

[Archive]Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus Empty Re: [Archive]Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Roll #1

Flamelasher {3}
You start to run down the road as fast as you can, after a minute you have made it about half a mile down the road when you trip on a branch and fall of the side into a small cave. You get down and soon hear the sounds of footsteps. Hopefully the cave is dark enough to conceal you. When you tripped you got a couple of scrapes and bruises on your arms and legs.
EFFECTS:
Scrapes and bruises (Slowed movement, heals in 1 turn)
SKILLS:
Invisibility

FollishBalloon {5}
You start to dig a hole big enough for everyone to fit in. Soon 8680 joins and the hole is finished fast. While digging you managed to find a few smaller pebbles that could be used to throw at someone and a bigger rock with a sharp point. You put these in your pocket as you assist the others into the hole.
SKILLS:
Accelerated digging
INVENTORY:
3 Small Pebbles (Can be thrown at enemy, or used however you choose)
Larger, Sharp Rock (Could be used as a weapon)

AerynPierre {2}
You look around trying to figure out what to do when you see the hole that is being dug, hurry over and jump in just as a bullet hits your thigh, you stumble into the hole and immediately start looking at the damage. The bullet hit your right leg but did not make it far into your leg, luckily, you can tell that it only hit tissue and was nothing that wouldn't heal. It might take a little while though.
EFFECTS:
Bullet in thigh (Not serious, slowed movement, heals in 3 turns)
SKILLS:
Keen Eyesight

JackBarber {4}
You ask what everyone else is doing and decide to join in the hole. You manage not to get hit by any of the bullets and make it into the hole safely.
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton

8680 {4}
You help dig the hole in the ground, which is finished at a good pace, and get in. You then assist the others in and promptly seal the exit with a thin layer of twigs. That should keep you hidden, for a little while at least.
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

[Archive]Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus Empty Re: [Archive]Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Roll #2

I'm just gonna say that Saima was with you the entire time, and is now in the hole with you due to the fact that I was unsure of how else to add him in.

AerynPierre {-}
You look around at who made into the hole, you see everyone but Flame, and you start to wonder where he went, but your thoughts are interrupted as you here a man scream, "Over there" right after Saima starts covering the entrance with dirt.
EFFECTS:
Bullet in thigh (Not serious, slowed movement, heals in 2 turns)
SKILLS:
Keen Eyesight

8680 {5}
You start to tunnel away from the road and towards the forest, you make it about 10 feet and hit another tunnel, you can tell its not natural and by the looks it connects the grounds of Project Angelus to the outside world. It seems that no one has been there in a while. As you examine it you can see a light on the far end.
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling

JackBarber {5}
You continue through the hole, following 8680 and examine the other tunnel with him. You notice a swiss army knife and pick it up. You flip through each one, it contains a knife, a pair of scissors, a nail filer and a screwdriver. You put it in your pocket.
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton
INVENTORY:
Swiss army pocket knife (Knife, scissors, nail filer, screwdriver)

FoolishBalloon {4}
You start to tunnel down in order to train your tunneling and manage to increase your average speed from 1 square foot a minute to 2 square feet a minute. Soon you place a cover of dirt over your hole since no one wanted to join you.
SKILLS:
Accelerated digging
INVENTORY:

Saima {2}
You start to cover the hole with dirt when you acidently knock a stick to the side. You then here someone shout, "Over there" and the sounds of footsteps coming your way.
SKILLS:
Fast

Flamelasher {3}
You manage to grab a sturdy stick and a rock large enough to use as a knife and put them together, its not great but it will do for now.
SKILLS:
Sharp teeth, can rip through iron
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Roll #3

Saima {5}
You head for the tunnel and search the ground, you manage to find a pistol buried under a thin layer of dirt. You look and it is loaded with 6 bullets. Next to the gun is a map with a road colored in red. You realize that this road is not far from where the new tunnel comes up!
SKILLS:
Fast
INVENTORY
Pistol, 6 bullets
Map

AerynPierre {1}
You move towards the sound of the voice, not realizing it was coming from out side the hole where guards were standing. You jump out of the hole and suddenly here a gunshot. Before you can react a bullet hits you in the chest. You start to feel feint and lay down on the ground... your only chance may be to go back with the guards.
EFFECTS:
Bullet in thigh (Not serious, slowed movement, heals in 2 turns)
Bullet in chest (Dead into 2 turns unless healed)
SKILLS:
Keen Eyesight

8680 {4}
You head towards the light, and when you arrive you climb out. You look around and see that you are on the edge of the surface. There is a couple of roads going around the area. You look on the ground and find a box with a knife in it. You put it in your pocket and continue to search, but don't manage to find anything.
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling
INVENTORY
Knife

JackBarber {5}
You climb towards the hole and climb out. You examine the area and move towards the road. Sitting on the side of the road you notice a hole. Suddenly beetles start to crawl out and you discover that you can tell them what to do, and even understand a bit of what they are saying!
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton
INVENTORY:
Beetle Pets (100 beetles, can understand you, you can understand a bit of what they say)

FlameLasher {4}
You make another knife about the same as the first. You take out both and start practicing with them. Then you hear the sounds of footsteps coming your way. You get down as a man passes just a couple feet from you. Noone follows him as he stops to take a breath.
SKILLS:
INVENTORY
2 stone knives

FollishBalloon {3}
You start to dig up but you get lost and find that your tunnel does not connect with the preexisting tunnel. Instead you are in the middle of the forest with no idea where to go.
SKILLS:
Accelerated digging (Level 3)
INVENTORY:

Game Events
As Jack teaches his beetles to listen to him, a mysterious car pulls up. Suddenly a door opens and a man shouts get in! Suddenly you here a gunshot coming from the somewhere within the trees. Jack dives for cover as the bullet hits the man in the leg. "Shit!" he yells.

As FlameLasher attempts to stay low and not be seen by the man, he acidently snaps a branch and the man turns around instantly. He proceeds to pull out a gun. "Don't move, I'm not afraid to shoot you" he says calmly.

As FoolishBalloon examines his surroundings, trying to figure out where he is. As he examines he see's a grizzly sitting in the sun eating some berries. He realizes that the bear is still faster then him and that if the bear see's him he will have to fight.

Did that help improve it? What could make the experience better? I already know it is not perfect but I appreciate any form of advice that could help me improve it Very Happy
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Roll #4

FlameLasher {4}
You slowly put your hands up as the mysterious man gets closer. "OK, now don't do anything stupid..." He starts just as you jump up and roundhouse kick his hand. The gun flies out of his hand and lands on a rock 10 feet to the left. He throws a uppercut and you grab his fist twist his arm. He falls to the ground and you pull out one of your stone knives and hold it to his neck. "Who are you!" You shout.
"My name is Evon"
"Are you with the project?"
"I am not with, what you call the project. I have been studying them though... I believe I have information that could ruin them, I need a inside source though. Other wise I can't prove anything." You don't know what it is about him, but you have a feeling that he can be trusted.
SKILLS:
INVENTORY
2 stone knives

AerynPierre {-}
You slowly raise your hands in surrender while swearing under your breath. The guards slowly move closer and pick you up. You struggle a little but you black out as you enter the front gate. You wake up in a white room. You find that you are strapped to the table and have a bandage rapped around your waste. Strangely, you feel no pain in your chest, or leg. Suddenly a door at the far end of the room opens and a man in a white lab coat walks in. "Your up! My name is Doctor Nick, It is I who fixed your wound." You attempt to speak but find that you can not. "I have a proposition to make. How would you like to join the force? We run elite missions and go take down groups, like terrorists. Of course, perks for you are involved. The tests will stop and you will get some gear that will help you. We think you have what it takes, so, what do you say?" He finishes you hear a click as the straps loosen, you get up and feel your voice come back.
SKILLS:
Keen Eyesight

Saima {4}
You slowly move out of the tunnel being as quiet as possible. You pull out the map and look around. Soon you see the path you need to follow and start the hike down it. After about 10 minutes of walking your stomach growls so you look around for a food source. Sure enough there is a rabbit sitting right there. Useing your lightning fast reflexes you grab the rabbit by its neck and snap it. You proceed to skin it and cook it over a fire pit you started. You proceed to eat it.
SKILLS:
Fast
INVENTORY
Pistol, 6 bullets
Map

JackBarber {3}
You hide behind a rock and tell your beetles what to do. They start to fly at the gunner's face and he gets a surprised look. Suddenly he starts swinging his rifle, hoping to hit them, but your beetles don't know that. They fly at him at top speed. Pet roll: 1 The gunner manages to hit all but one which immediately flies back and lands in your hand. You here the man in the car shout at you again, "Hurry up kid, we don't have all day!"
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton
INVENTORY:
Beetle Pet (Can understand what you say, you understand him a little)

8680 {-}
You try to convince Jack to go with you but he seems content on sending his beetles after the gunner. You then get in the car and start asking questions. "Who are you?" you ask.
"That is not important right now, we need to get your friend and get out of here. I will explain later."
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling
INVENTORY
Knife

FoolishBalloon {5}
You dig the tunnel underneath the bear perfectly and then collapse it so that the bear is trapped. You hear a snapping noise when the bear hits the ground and see that the bear broke his leg. That should make it easier to kill.
SKILLS:
INVENTORY:

Game Events
The man driving the car continues to yell at Jack to get in the car. Meanwhile the gunner seems to be moving closer in order to take another shot.

Saima starts to get up and continue on the path that the map has marked. Before he gets anywhere though, a group of people show up. "One of them was definitely here." One of them say. "And not long ago, he can't be far" the man finishes as they continue down the path.

Locations
FlameLasher: Outside of cave
AerynPierre: Inside lab
Saima: Down the path marked by map
JackBarber: Near road, behind a rock and a couple feet from the car
8680: In the car
FoolishBalloon: Middle of forest, lost
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Roll #5

Saima {4}
You continue down the path and find that it ends at a abandoned warehouse. You cautiously enter it and look around. In the center are a stack of boxes, but the rest of the room is barren. You look over at the far corner and see something move in the shadows. You go over to the corner but nothing is there. Suddenly, a crate in the center falls.
SKILLS:
Fast
INVENTORY
Pistol, 6 bullets
Map

FlameLasher {1}
You shoot Evon in the leg and then grab him. With your knife against his neck and a gun to his head you say "wanna fight bitch?!"
He replies with a head but that hits your chin. You suddenly grasp your chin due to the pain and don't even realize that he grabbed the gun and the knife. He shoots you in the leg and you fall backwards. When you hit your head against the ground your nose starts to bleed and your head starts to hurt, it is possible that you have a concussion but you can't tell for sure. Evon leans over top of you and says "We can help each other, or I can leave you here to die... it is your choice."
SKILLS:
INVENTORY
2 stone knives
Pistol
EFFECTS
Bullet would in leg (Hard to walk)
Concussion (Can't think strait)

AerynPierre {-}
"Who is Jack Montrego?"
"Jack Montrego is a terrorist, he is known for huge bombings in major cities like New York and Los Angeles. He has killed many people and will kill more if we don't stop him first. He will most likely move soon so we have to act fast."
"Well, I guess you have me for a little..."
"Good, could you please follow me then?" You follow Dr. Nick as you stream through hallway after hallway and finally end up in a room full of high tech equipment. "Captain, I have brought you a new recruit. He will be going in after Jack." Dr. Nick shouts as a tall man walks over.
"Hi, my name is Zack, but this is not time for introductions. We need to get you out there as soon as possible." Zack says in a rush. He walks over to a cabinet and pulls out a vest. "This vest is made of kevlar, it should protect you from all gunshots." Then he goes back in and pulls out a pair of sunglasses. "These have a built in computer chip so you can surf the net as you are on your mission, but do not use this for leisure, these are not a toy. They also contain a camera, and a microphone so that you can call back to us." Finally he pulls out a small pistol. "This may look small, but there is a lot more to it then may be seen. You will be paired with Sam, one of our best agents. He will teach you everything you need to know. Good luck." He finishes as Sam walks over.
"There is a helicopter out back for us" he says.
SKILLS:
Keen Eyesight
INVENTORY
Bullet proof vest
Sunglasses (internet, camera, phone)
Pistol

FoolishBalloon {4}
You throw another pebble at his leg, and then the big one at his head killing the bear. You proceed to skin it and take his meat, skin, bones and teeth. You start to wonder how you are going to carry it all, but your thoughts are interrupted by a noise coming from your left.
SKILLS:
INVENTORY:
Small Pebble (Can be thrown at enemy, or used however you choose)
Bear hide
Bear bones
Bear meat
Bear teeth

8680 {-}
You repeat your questions once you hit a main road. This time the man answers."
"My name is Adam. I work for the FBI, we have been studying project Angelus for a while but we have never had enough intelligence to step in and stop it. They have everyone believing they are amazing, including the government, but were not so sure about them."
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling
INVENTORY
Knife

JackBarber {-}
"Where are you taking us?"
"I am taking you to Duluth. We have a HQ set up there and it is the nearest town to here. With luck you two wil be able to help us take out Project Angelus once and for all."
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton
INVENTORY:

Game Events
Saima continues to look around the room cautiously, and eventually he takes a closer look at the crates in the center. Huddled up inside one of them is 4 people, about the same age as you are. You can tell they are escapees from the project due to the one on the right having a tail. "I'm not going to hurt you" you say. "In fact, i am one of you."
"Prove it" comes a voice from behind you, but when you turn around no one is there. You look harder and suddenly a boy appears out of nothing. Saima starts to run around the building and get back in under ten seconds. "Ok." The boy says.

8680 looks out the window and sees that they are arriving in Duluth. They take multiple turns and finally end up in a deserted alley. Adam gets out of the car and starts to hit a brick. Suddenly a door opens and someone welcome's you in.
"These are the ones I found" Adam says to a man in front.
"Very good, we are going to need information from the inside and not everything they say will be helpful." Then the man turns to you. "What would you think about going in and getting us some more information. It would just be a quick recon and computer check, but we could use your help. If you do decide to help, you could train first also, here at HQ 3 we have many different training courses for every level. The choice is up to you."

Locations
Saima: abandoned warehouse
FlameLasher: Outside cave
AerynPierre: Heading to helicopter in The Force building
FollishBalloon: Middle of forest
8680: HQ 3 (Duluth)
JackBarber: HQ 3 (Duluth)
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Roll #6

Saima {4}
"What's going on!"
"We are also escapees from project angelus. We escaped 4 month ago and have been living here sense we escaped." The boy that had come out of no where said.
"Where did you come from?"
"I am part chameleon, I have the ability to blend in with my surroundings. We are all from series x-3."
"Where should we go?"
"For now we plan to stay here, there is a grocery store in the town about a mile up the road and we can get all the food we need. You are welcome to join us if you would like."
You think about what the boy says, and then look through some of the boxes. "We have looked through most of them there is nothing to be found. The only one left is a small one that is stuck below some of the other crates." The boy informs you. You try to get to the small box and after countless times kicking and pushing it, it finally loosens. You open it up and find that inside is a AK-47 with multiple rounds of bullets. "Nice job, would have been helpful earlier." The boy comments.
SKILLS:
Fast
INVENTORY
Pistol, 6 bullets
Map
AK-47 (20 rounds)

8680 {2}
You answer all of there questions, which mostly consist of questions like "what type of animal is in your DNA" and "what type of tests were performed on you?" Then you try to grow wings. You think as hard as you can, but no matter how hard you focus you are unable to successfully grow wings. After several attempts you quit, maybe at a later time.
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling
INVENTORY
Knife

AerynPierre {5}
You follow Sam, trying to think about growing wings as you walk. Before long small wings sprout out of your back with little to know pain. You realize that they are two small to get you off the ground more then 2 or 3 feet at most. You can tell that they will grow over time, and that it won't take long to fully develop. You then board the helicopter and start to familiarize yourself with the gun. It feels perfect in your hand, and you notice that there is a button on the side. You start to reach for it but suddenly Sam grabs your arm, "No! Don't touch that!"
SKILLS:
Keen Eyesight
Small Wings (Developing, 3 turns to fully developed)
INVENTORY
Bullet proof vest
Pistol

FoolishBalloon {-}
You create a backpack that is held together pretty well, then throw the rest of the bear in it. Not much else happens as you create the back pack though.
SKILLS:
INVENTORY:
Backpack
Bear bones
Bear meat
Bear teeth

JackBarber {4}
You ask if they have any equipment that would be of use for this mission. The man who appears to be in charge answers. "We have guns and other equipment to fit your needs for the mission. We will give you what you need once you are done with your training. You then ask about dodging and counter attack training. "Of course" the man answers. "Follow me."
You follow the man as he leads you through a door and introduces you to a woman named Megan.
"Megan, this is Marcus, he is interested in learning skills like dodging and counter attacking. Do you have time to teach him?"
"Of course" she replies, then turns to you. "So, you ready?"
"Ya" you reply.
"Good, get in the ring." She says pointing to boxing ring in the corner. You move over there and get into the ring. She starts to show you different tips and tricks to dodge and counter attack blows. After multiple falls and hits to the body and face you are able to dodge the majority of her attacks and then counter attack knocking her to the floor.
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton
Dodging and counter attack skills
INVENTORY:

FlameLasher {}
You flip Evon off of you and kick him to the ground. Using your stone knife you cut off his foot. "What the hell!" he yells.
You don't have a fire so you eat it raw and before you know it you are throwing up and have become sick, deathly sick.
SKILLS:
INVENTORY
2 stone knives
Pistol
EFFECTS
Deathly sick (Dead in two turns unless healed)

Game Events Sorry for not a ton in the game events, I was having a little trouble with it today.
Before long, the helicopter Aeryn is in lands on top of a mountain. "This is where we get off" Sam says. "Jack is just north of here but we are going to need to move silently so we are not seen."

As Saima talks with the boy, who says his name is Deryk, a man walks into the front door. "Everyone get down!" Deryk says as he disappears."
"Is anyone here?" The man yells.

Locations
Saima: abandoned warehouse
8680: FBI HQ 3
AerynPierre: Mountain top, just south of Jack Montrengo's camp out
FoolishBalloon: Middle of forest, lost
JackBarber: FBI HQ 3
FlameLasher: Outside of cave
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Roll #7

Saima {2}
You run out, rushing the man and taking a shot at his right shoulder. You miss and he pulls a gun out on you. Firing twice he manages to hit you in your left arm. You grab the would and feel it start to bleed. The man rushes over and pushes you too the ground. "What the hell are you doing here?!" The man yells at you.
SKILLS:
Fast
INVENTORY
Pistol, f bullets
Map
AK-47 (20 rounds)
EFFECTS
Bullet wound in arm (heals in 2 turns)

FoolishBalloon {4}
You dig... and you dig... and you dig. Then you hit a strange dirt... you can tell that this dirt is not the same as before. Someone has uplifted this dirt before. You decide to dig up and find a sign directly above you. The sign reads "Welcome to Tower, MN, Population: 474" (Yes tower is a real place)
SKILLS:
INVENTORY:
Backpack
Bear bones
Bear meat
Bear teeth

AerynPierre {4}
You disembark the helicopter, making sure to watch Sam and stay behind him. Then you notice a couple of small tree's on another mountain. You pull out your gun and take some practice shots with the gun. The first three miss and then, slowly. your accuracy increases. The gun shoots small bullets, that based on the tree's reaction, seem to expand in mid air. The bullets seem endless, or at least a large amount, as well.
SKILLS:
Keen Eyesight
Small Wings (Developing, 2 turns to fully developed)
INVENTORY
Bullet proof vest
Pistol

FlameLasher {2}
You reach into your pocket, searching for a electronic device, but soon find that your pocket is empty. Evon pulls out a cell phone and calls a unknown number.
"Ya, this is Agent Evon, I am going to need medical help right away." Then he hangs up.
SKILLS:
INVENTORY
2 stone knives
Pistol
EFFECTS
Deathly sick (Dead in 1 turn unless healed)

8680 {3}
You think really hard about exoskeletons and suddenly you feel a buzz in your stomach. you feel your skin and notice it has a hardness to it that was not there before. You can also feel that it is not hard enough to stop a bullet, a knife, however, may be stopped. You then ask about your mission. "We are going to need you to break into the Project Angelus base and gather some intelligence. Eavesdrop on guards, swipe the memory of the computer, what ever it takes."
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling
Exoskelleton (can stop a knife but not a bullet)
INVENTORY
Knife

JackBarber {-}
"So, what type of equipment will we get to use?"
"You will each be issued a gun of your choice and a bullet proof vest. You will also be given a phone to contact us. The phone will be able to be used anywhere, signal or not. Just type in the password 2549" The man says. He proceeds to walk over to a cabinet and pull out 3 drawers. You see every gun imaginable in front of you. "What is your choice?"
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton
INVENTORY:

Game Events
As the man stands over Saima he starts to pull up his gun. "Don't make me shoot you!"
You start to answer him but before you can get out a word he falls to the side in a bloody mess. "Ok Deryk" you call "You can come out know."
Suddenly you see Deryk appear next to the man felling his pulse. "He's not dead. More will be on the way. We need to move now."

Foolish stands next to the road looking up it for several minutes. Suddenly a truck pulls up next to the side of the road.
"Hey! You lost? Tower is just up the road, not sure why anyone in there right mind would want to go there though, I am glad that I am leaving."

Locations
Saima: Abandoned warehouse
FoolishBalloon: Just outside of Tower
AerynPierre: Mountain, not far from Jack Montrengo's hideout
FlameLasher: Cave
8680: FBI HQ 3
JackBarber: FBI HQ 3
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Roll #8

Saima {5}
"So, where should we go?"
"There is a town north of here, if we leave now we can get there by nightfall. You can come out now!" he calls to the others.
"Were coming" says one. You decide that you will save introductions for later.
As you follow them north you hold out your AK-47. Suddenly there is a rustle in a bush near your path. You fire without hesitation and find out that it is actually a raccoon. You grab it, hoping it might be useful st a later point.
SKILLS:
Fast
INVENTORY
Pistol, f bullets
Map
AK-47 (20 rounds)
Raccoon
EFFECTS
Bullet wound in arm (heals in 1 turns)

AerynPierre {4}
You advance to the edge of the cliff and look at Jack's base. You examine the area for guards, but surprisingly the only one is standing in front of a large building. "That's weird..." you say.
"What?" Sam asks.
"There is only one guard, and he isn't very well armed."
"Hmm..." Sam says.
SKILLS:
Keen Eyesight
Small Wings (Developing, 1 turns to fully developed)
INVENTORY
Bullet proof vest
Pistol

8680 {3}
You ask to be trained in infiltration. "Sure, why not" a man in the back replies. He takes you to a room and hands you and Jack a vest and a gun. "Laser tag?" you question.
"We have the most advanced course ever known to man. When you get shot you will feel a small zap on your chest. You have 10 lives and once you are done you will shut down. We have 10 other men in there. Work together to take them out. Remember, hiding is key."
You walk in and suddenly a man runs across and shoots you. You feel a zap and grunt in pain. You continue on for an hour, taking out 6 men when you start to get tired. You nearly fall asleep when a man takes your last life. Your gun turns off but you did manage to learn a bit about infiltration and sneaking around. After the mission is over you go over to the gun rack and pick out a nice rifle, it has a scope, if needed and a machine gun attachment as well. (Sniper machine gun mix... yes I did make it up... deal with it)
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling
Infiltration (Level 1)
INVENTORY
Knife
Machine Gun/Sniper mix gun (20 rounds)

FlameLasher {2} (You got lucky... I guess... one time a low roll is good)
You start to fall unconscious and the last thing you here is Evon's voice telling a man to take his body and dissect it for helpful evidence on how they made you. You are surprised when you wake up in a laboratory bedroom.
"Ahh! Not back in The Project!" You hope.
"No... you are not in Project Angelus. You however may have to go back. But that will be later, for now we have to get you back into working order, then you will work for us. Evon says you are very ambitious."
You try to stand up but find that your legs are paralyzed from the waist down. "Do not worry, your legs will come back shortly."
SKILLS:
INVENTORY
2 stone knives
Pistol
EFFECTS
Legs paralyzed (healed next turn)

FoolishBalloon {4}
You look around the town for a weapon shop and see a small gun shop in the north of the small town. You find a small area behind it where no one else is and dig a small tunnel underneath it. You are not sure if you will be able to get through the floor of it, due to it being concrete, mine as well try though.
SKILLS:
INVENTORY:
Backpack
Bear bones
Bear meat
Bear teeth

JackBarber {4}
You join 8680 in the training for infiltration and manage to do really good. after an hour you watch a man take out 8680, but he doesn't see you. You move silently from location to location and hide there as you take out person by person. You have one life left when there is only one person left. You look around and after about 10 seconds of searching you feel a gun against your back. "Your dead" a women says as you feel a zap in your back. You walk out and over to the gun rack. Choosing carefully, you pick out a modified MK.23 Pistol with an Extended Magazine, and Hollow Point Rounds. You then ask about the mission.
"You will sneak in and get any and all information that could help us make a case against them." You are handed and small device. "Plug this into the computer and open the file, a window will open and make a copy of all the files. This will be necessary for proof" he says hesitantly
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton
Infiltration (level 2)
INVENTORY:
Modified MK.23 Pistol with extended magazine (20 rounds)

Game Events
As Saima heads out to the town with everyone else he notices a sign that says "Welcome to Tower." You and your comrades continue up the road into town.

As Jack and 8680 are sent off in a truck back to where they came from, Jack starts to think. What if they are wrong... and what if I will be killing innocent lives, why did the man hesitate when he told you what to do? But hit thoughts are soon interrupted by the stopping of the car.

Locations
Saima: Tower
AerynPierre: North of Jack's hide out
8680: Near Project Angelus
FlameLasher: Unknown
FoolishBalloon: Tower
JackBarber: Near Project Angelus
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Roll #9

Flamelasher {-}
"We do not work for the project... much the opposite. We work for an organization set out to stop Project Angelus. We may have to send you back, if we can get them to think that they have recaptured you while you secretly send reports back to us that would be amazing. But before we get down to business we should make sure you can work properly. Could you please try standing."
You stand up as you feel life rush back into your legs. It feels better then it ever has before. "Woah, that feels amazing" you say.
SKILLS:
INVENTORY
2 stone knives
Pistol

JackBarber {5}
You slowly advance towards the building and enter with extreme caution. Almost instantly two guards walk by, you jump behind a pillar near them. You can make out some of there chat.
"We _____ tonight _____."
"They ___never see it___."
They proceed to walk forward into a door at the end of the hallway.
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton
Infiltration (level 2)
INVENTORY:

Foolishballoon {4}
You attempt to break through the floor and find that there is a small spot with a crack that you can manage to break apart into a hole big enough to climb through. You enter and find the shop empty. As you examine the room you pick up a rifle and multiple boxes of ammo. You also walk over to the cash register and take a wad of money out of it.
SKILLS:
INVENTORY:
Backpack
Bear bones
Bear meat
Bear teeth
Hunting rifle (4 boxes of ammo... unknown exact amount it box)
100 dollars in cash

Saima {4}
You create a amazing hat out of the raccoon and place it on your head proudly. You continue to follow everyone else into town as well.
SKILLS:
Fast
Awesomeness level: 1 (this does absolutely nothing...)
INVENTORY
Pistol, f bullets
Map
AK-47 (20 rounds)
Awesome raccoon hat

AerynPierre {1}
You start to go down the mountain and you fail to notice a medium sized rock laying on the ground. You trip over it, narrowly missing a cliff. You look at your arm and realize that the bones in it are broken in several places. Sam runs down after you and rips a piece of his shirt off and makes a temporary sling for you. You do not manage to look at Jack's base again.
SKILLS:
Keen Eyesight
Wings (Up to 20 MPH speed)
INVENTORY
Bullet proof vest
Pistol

8680 {3}
You follow Jack into the building and hide behind a pole as the two guards approach. You are unable to here what they say but you can tell that Jack heard at least some of it. You enter a room and look for a computer, and see one sitting in the far corner. You start to type in commands but instead of hacking the main frame you hear a voice. "Unlocking Subject 4."
You think about what the scientists at the project had told you about past specimens. Project 4... he was a experiment that turned out horribly wrong, he was more of a beast then a hybrid. No emotions, no pain, the only way to get rid of him was to contain him... or kill him which the project had been unwilling to do.
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling
Infiltration (Level 1)
INVENTORY
Knife

Game Events
868- turns around and see's that a large steel door is opening. As it fully opens a beast walks out and starts to smash various objects in anger, then it sees Saima and starts to walk towards him.

Saima starts to ask what they need in town and Deryk replies, saying that they will need food, and weapons.
"We will stop by the gun shop first, we will need something to keep us safe for the night." As you walk up to the shop you peer in the window and see a familiar face looking at various guns.

Locations
Flamelasher: HQ of an unknown organization
Jackbarber: Project Angelus HQ
FoolishBalloon: Gun shop in Tower
Saima: Gunshop in Tower
AerynPierre: Trail down to Jack's base
8680: Project Angelus HQ
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Roll #10

AerynPierre {2}
You slowly get up and start to concentrate. As you focus you think about light weight bones, trying to make them hollow. Suddenly you feel a pain in your arm as you feel your broken bone become partially hollow. You instanly sop and feel your bones return to there normal state.
SKILLS:
Keen Eyesight
INVENTORY
Bullet proof vest
Pistol
EFFECTS
Broken arm (heals in 2 turns)

FlameLasher {-}
"Spy work, eh? Sounds good. Sorry I thought you were Project goons. And for eating your foot while under that delusion..."
"It's ok, we all have our off days once and a while, and it is Tuesday."
"So what is this mission were talking about?"
"Well, if you can get in, we think it would be great if you could send us messages periodically while they have you do experiments. Any information that could prove helpful. Oh, and by the way, you can call me Jack."
SKILLS:
INVENTORY
2 stone knives
Pistol

FoolishBalloon {1}
You run out onto the street randomly firing at people. You manage to kill about 3 people before the police show up and carry you to a station near the shop. As they carry you away you yell "I will get you Project Angelus, I will!"
SKILLS:
INVENTORY:
Backpack
Bear bones
Bear meat
Bear teeth
100 dollars in cash

8680 {5}
You run out of the door and see a hall way with a door marked computers at the end. You run to there and go inside without realizing it is filled with people. Among the things you hear are "Who are you? Get him! and What the hell?"
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling
Infiltration (Level 1)
INVENTORY
Knife

JackBarber {1}
You start to fire at the beast but it just angers it more. charging towards you it hits you on the side of the head. You fall towards the back and hit your head on the wall. The beast starts to tower over you as it is about to hit.
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton
Infiltration (level 2)
INVENTORY:

Saima {4}
You try to stop Foolish as he kills several bystanders but realize you can't do anything when the police show up. You follow the police car to the police station and find a window that leads in the the cell. You Look into the window and see Foolish cursing under his breath. Suddenly you hear a voice, one of the younger kids you met in the warehouse. "I can get him out."
SKILLS:
Fast
INVENTORY
Pistol, f bullets
Map
AK-47 (20 rounds)
Awesome raccoon hat

Locations
AerynPierre: Out side of jacks base
FlameLasher: Unknown
FoolishBalloon: Jain cell in Tower
8680: Project Angelus HQ
JackBarber: Project Angelus HQ
Saima: Outside of Jail cell in Tower
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Roll #11

Saima {2}
"OK, boost me up" the boys says directed at you. You get on your knees and he stands on your back and rips off the bars with little to no effort. Reaching his hand inside he grabs Foolish and pulls him out. As he starts to fall you move and he lands on top of you injuring both of you.
SKILLS:
Fast
INVENTORY
Pistol, f bullets
Map
AK-47 (20 rounds)
Awesome raccoon hat
EFFECTS
Injured back (Slowed movement 2 turns)

8680 {5}
"SUBJECT 4 HAS ESCAPED!" You yell as everyone in the room panics. "During the chaos no one questions you about your identity and you manage to pickpocket an identity card from a passing scientist. Everyone rushes out the door with some sort of weapon but all get tossed aside as the beast charges down the hall.
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling
Infiltration (Level 1)
INVENTORY
Knife
Project Angelus Identity Card

FoolishBalloon {3}
Spoiler:
You are pulled out of the cell by an unknown person but see Saima when you get out. Right away you start to dig a hole under the building but it is too sturdy to collapse, perhaps some sort of small explosive would do it.
SKILLS:
INVENTORY:
Backpack
Bear bones
Bear meat
Bear teeth
100 dollars in cash

AerynPierre {4}
You slowly approach the base and walk up to the front gate. No one see's you and you sneak past the fence and into the compound. As you slowly move towards the door, you see a man. Dangling from his belt is a pair of keys that with no doubt fit into the front door.
SKILLS:
Keen Eyesight
INVENTORY
Bullet proof vest
Pistol
EFFECTS
Broken arm (heals in 1 turns)

FlameLasher {-}
"I'm ready, where's my kit?"
"You will not be getting much, but it will have to do if you want to make it seem like you are loyal to them." Jack hands you a small watch. "This has a phone, internet, and tetris. Use it to make your reports, but don't let anyone else see it."
"Cool, can it do anything else?" You ask.
"Well, it also tells time."
SKILLS:
INVENTORY
2 stone knives
Pistol
Watch (Phone, internet, tetris and time)

JackBarber {4}
You roll out from underneath the creature as it hits the ground. It moves towards you and takes a look at you. "Your... like... me" it grunts while running off. "Must... find... Director."
You watch it plow through multiple scientists as it runs down the hall.
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton
Infiltration (level 2)
INVENTORY:

Game Events
Saima listens into the cell as Foolish digs his tunnel under the building and hears a police yell "He has escaped, find him... NOW!" As all goes silent.

FlameLasher is rushed out of the room he is in and to a helicopter pad. "The helicopter will arrive shortly, it will be taking you to outside the compound."

Locations:
Saima: Outside of jail cell
8680: Computer Room in Project Angelus HQ
FoolishBalloon: Under police station
AerynPierre: Within Jack's compond but outside of main building
FlameLasher: Helicopter pad within Jack's compound
JackBarber: Project Angelus HQ
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Roll #12

Saima {2}
You try to become awesome but instead, you trip, fall hit your face on a sewer grate and lose your hat, failing to gain awesome points.
SKILLS:
Fast
INVENTORY
Pistol, f bullets
Map
AK-47 (20 rounds)
EFFECTS
Injured back (Slowed movement 1 turns)
Head ache

8680 {4}
You insert the device into the main computer within the room and it starts to download all the files. You then leave it there and chase after the beast. It stops and you try to talk to it.
"Me want revenge, take strike for all of us, they made us like this" it grunts.
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling
Infiltration (Level 1)
INVENTORY
Knife

FoolishBalloon {5}
You expand the hole under the building and it collapses in. Everyone starts to panic in the rubble and you hear someone yell that project angelus had sent someone over an hour ago to collect the problem.
INVENTORY:
Backpack
Bear bones
Bear meat
Bear teeth
100 dollars in cash

AerynPierre {4}
You sneak up behind the man and pistol whip. He falls to the ground and faints. You proceed to grab his keys off the belt loop.
SKILLS:
Keen Eyesight
INVENTORY
Bullet proof vest
Pistol

FlameLasher {4}
You start to run around the area, and slowly you get faster, then out of nowhere you start to run on all fours. You pass a camera and later find out that you were clocked at 90 miles per hour. As you arrive at the the helicopter pad the helicopter lands and you climb in.
SKILLS:
Can run on all 4's (90 mph)
INVENTORY
2 stone knives
Pistol

JackBarber {5}
You sneak back into the HQ and head into the room 8680 had found. You start to dig through files and find one that looks like this
Code:
 Subject 986
986 has shown very much improvement lately... we think he may be the one that we have been working for. We are going to do some more tests on him to see if our suspicions are correct.
You feel the back of your neck and find a number scared into it. The number reads 986. You look at the date on the paper and see that it is dated the day before you escaped. As you continue to dig through the files You find folders filled with information about you, hundreds of pages about what they have been doing to you, who you are, what you are capable of, but a certain paper sticks out to you, the paper says this:
Code:
Subject 986 Information
Parents: Brittany Radant and Rodger Radant
Parents location: They live together in St Paul
Birth Date: 9/13/1992
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton
Infiltration (level 2)
INVENTORY:
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Roll #13

JackBarber {2}
You stand in front of the computer guarding it as it slowly downloads all the files. You turn around to see how much farther it has till it is finished and see the screen flash with the words "Complete." Suddenly a man comes in yelling at you and grabs the device right out of the machine then sprints out the doors. You chase after him but fail to see the direction that he went.
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton
Infiltration (level 2)
INVENTORY:

Saima {5}
You walk into the distance, at a quickening speed that turns into a jog, and then a run. Your new found friends try to stop you but you push them away and keep running. The last thing anyone see's of you is an explosion as you explode in a ray of fireworks.
YOU ARE NOW DEAD. THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

FoolishBalloon {3}
You start to search for the man and soon you see him pull up in a truck. You are unable to get in close to him, in order to knock him unconscious. There is also someone with him. The person looks about your age and seems to be a mutant, like you, they seem to be locked to the car with hand cuffs. That is all you can see of them. You listen and hear the man say this. "Watch, this is how it is done."
INVENTORY:
Backpack
Bear bones
Bear meat
Bear teeth
100 dollars in cash

8680 {5}
You return to the room where jack was just as Jack runs outside of it in a frantic frenzy, you then start looking through files. After digging through dozens of bins you find something that peaks your interest. It is labeled with your number and has a list of information about you.
Code:
Subject 987
We have made much progress with subject 987 today. In the forest chase he managed to kill 9 out of the 10 guards before getting caught and he was able to kill easily and did it on his own. No help from us. He is a killing machine.
You do not remember any of this ever happening, and you feel terrible when you read how you killed everyone like that and being described as a 'killing machine.'
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling
Infiltration (Level 1)
INVENTORY
Knife

Flamelasher {2}
You sit in the helicopter for a little while. After a bit you start to hear things more clearly. You focus it even more and suddenly you hear a high pitched squeak and you are suddenly brought back into reality, with nothing accomplished.
SKILLS:
Can run on all 4's (90 mph)
INVENTORY
2 stone knives
Pistol

AerynPierre {4}
You approach the unconscious guard and find the keys. You also take the fully loaded Mp-40 that was strapped to his back. You then go to the door and open it with the keys and enter.

NEW PLAYER
Mastery you are the person that foolishballoon sees from his location. You are handcuffed to the car with the project angelus man who is training you.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:08 pm

This game was discontinued due to real life stress on the GM.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down