Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Update: I'm a Dumba-...an Idiot

5 posters

Go down

Game Update: I'm a Dumba-...an Idiot Empty Game Update: I'm a Dumba-...an Idiot

Post  Rulyon Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:54 am

The past nine months I've been spending ten minutes here and there as opportunity presented itself to transcribe the Core Rulebook for Pathfinder (the parts you need to make a character anyway). The other day I found the official website for it HAS IT TYPED UP ALREADY. I searched and searched and search months ago, never found it. Stumbled upon it the other day by accident. So almost a year of preparation was rendered moot. All I have to do is link to the information needed. -_-

So, I'll be turning in my GM application at the end of the week. Just an update for those of you keeping tabs.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Game Update: I'm a Dumba-...an Idiot Empty Re: Game Update: I'm a Dumba-...an Idiot

Post  Saima Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:58 am

Hooray / sincere apologies Razz
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Game Update: I'm a Dumba-...an Idiot Empty Re: Game Update: I'm a Dumba-...an Idiot

Post  AerynPierre Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:41 pm

Woot! Ready to rock 'n' roll!!!

And yes yes brother...I vouch that you are a dumba... Laughing J/k!!!
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Dang. That's harsh. Really harsh. But hopefully in a few months you'll be able to look back and laugh about how idiotic a mistake you made prior mistakes and all that Wink

Excited to see your game finally come to fruition!
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:00 pm

My condolences and/or congratulations.... On an not-exactly-unrelated note, how long after your second post in the Advertising Needed sticky did you stop reading it?
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down