Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Archive]Wesnoth R2D

Go down

[Archive]Wesnoth R2D Empty [Archive]Wesnoth R2D

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:24 pm

Title: Roll 2 Dodge: Wesnoth Forums Edition
Author: Dragonchampion

Original Concepts:
Spoiler:
This is an interesting, fun Role play that has over 200 pages in this thread, and was thinking we could have some fun here, on the Wesnoth forums.

6 players play at a time, and there iwll be a waiting list. When someone dies, then someone on the waiting list is allowed to join.

Alternate Rules:
You may have a max of 3 powers. If you forget one, you may get another.
You may get a new power at any time besides combat. Gaining a power requires meditation and access to the element of the power. Also, failing at trying to get the power means you will NEVER be granted that power and you CANNOT attempt it again.

You may not have any of the following powers:
Time Control/Manipulation
Invulnerablity
Godliness
Zelidokinesis
Space Manipulation (The ability to alter dimensions; NOT the ability to manipulate solar energy, that is alright)
(I will add more game breaking abilities as they come up. If you are having trouble thinking of an ability, there are plenty located here.)

So, who is up to join? Like I said, max 6 players at a time, First come first server basis. Wanna play? Post here.

I will be following a once a day minimum for these updates. If I do not post once a day, something has gone wrong, and expect a roll and an explanation any time. If a Player does not do his action by the time 24 hours rolls around from the last roll, then they are removed and the next person in line plays.

Setting: You begin on a large, deserted Oil platform. No one sees any type of life at the moment, but hundreds of cargo crates are strewn around the top of the Oil Platform.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

[Archive]Wesnoth R2D Empty Re: [Archive]Wesnoth R2D

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Roll #1

Lightfighter {6}

I try to find a gun.

You look in the crates and try to find a gun. As you look through, you find one of the crates has a Glock inside of it, however, it has no ammo, and you curse at your horrible luck. However, soon after you find the weapon, you start hearing moaning in the wind...

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
Glock (No Ammo)

Captain Wrathbow {5}

I want to try to open the nearest metal crate.

You tear open the nearest metal crate's doors, and find the inside LOADED with weapons. There are at least 20 AK-47s, an equal amount of M16s, and even some sidearms as well as enough ammo to last for years. Also, there seems to be a few health packs in there- Score! Outside, you hear a loud clatter as Sur.nhm trips over a bucket.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
M16 (500 rounds)
AK-47 (500 rounds)
Glock (200 rounds)
Magnum (200 rounds)
3 Medpacks

Sur.nhm {2}

I want to help Captain Wrathbow in openning that crate.

As you walk over to help Wrathbow with the crate, you accidentally hit a bucket nearby, and it clatters nosily to the ground. Once it finally stops, you hear a loud moaning coming from farther in the Oil Platform, and you think you can see shadowy figures walking towards you through the maze of crates.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
Nothing

Shadowkiller {2}

Gain Mass/Energy convertion power

Sitting down and meditating, you try to feel energy around you. Upon finding energy, you attempt to try to turn it into mass. However, all you manage to do it think to hard and develop a headache.

Effects:
Headache (Light Penalty {-1 if above 3} to thinking and abilities that require thought)

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
Nothing

Golden Soldier {6}

I want to explore the place to see if there is any possible way to get off.

You look around to try to find a way off the platform. Looking on all edges of the platform, you soon find a small rowboat on the side of the platform itself. There are steel cables holding it to the platform so it cannot slide off. However, you soon realize you are now on the opposite side of the platform as the rest of your group, and is that moaning you can hear coming from inside the Platform?

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
None

Game Events
As each of you go through your tasks, you soon start to hear a deep, hideous moan come from farther inward of the platform. Several shadowy shapes are now walking towards you. However, when Sur trips over the bucket, they seem to notice, and every single one of them is now walking towards him.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Roll #2

Lightfighter {3}

I ask Captain_Wraithbow for some Glock rounds.

You run over to the crate that Wrathbow just got out of, and grab a few magazines for your Glock. As you come out, you see that you managed to grab the correct ammo, thankfully, but only 50 rounds.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
Glock (40 rounds {5 Magazines})

Captain_Wrathbow {1}

Can I be capable of turning invisible?

You attempt to allow the shadows to consume you and grant you invisibility. The shadows seem to darken for a second, and you start to fade out, when suddenly, you lose your focus. The shadows twist and shake in a violet wind, and cause slashes to appear over your body. You curse your horrible luck, and no way in hell are about to try that again.

Effects:
Numerous slashes on every part of body (Any action suffers a Light Penalty {-1 if over 3}. Lasts for 2 turns}

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
M16 (500 rounds {25 magazines})
AK-47 (600 rounds {25 Magazines} Changed for magazine capacity. :whistle: )
Glock (200 rounds {25 Magazines})
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (140 rounds {20 Magazines} Also changed for realism. :whistle: )
3 Medpacks

Sur.nhm {5}

I ask for the Multipication Power - ie, I can try to multiply/divide the amount of a spesific object/s. Is that OK?

You run over to Wrathbow, and start to feel... strange. You seem to have started to develop double vision for a second, but soon realize you can control it; and it is not simply your vision. Looking at an M16 that is leaning against the crate, you focus for a second, and soon two of them appear, exactly the same in all aspects. Picking up both the M16s, you focus again, and this time merge them back into a single M16. "Sweet."

Effects:
None

Abilities:
Multiplication and Division of Objects

Inventory:
M16 (20 rounds {One magazine})

Shadowkiller {5}

>>Get to Cptain_Wraithbow and pickup 2 M16 and as many clips I can carry.
(Minor action)> Sling 1 M16 over my back, and hold one in the standby position.

You run inside the crate and grab 2 M16s, and swing over onto your back and shoulder the other. Grabbing as much ammo as you can carry, you then load the gun and prepare it to fire. Whatever happens, you know you are ready.

Effects:
Headache (Light Penalty {-1 if above 3} to thinking and abilities that require major thought)
Ready (Moderate Bonus {+2 if less than 3} if you fire your weapon next turn

Abilities:
None

Inventory
2x M16 (1000 rounds {50 Magazines})

Golden Soldier {2}

I want to rush to the nearest crate to get a weapon but not forget about the rowboat which may be our only chance of escape

You run to the nearest crate, hoping that it holds some weapons. However, it only holds a large selection of pipes. Grabbing a long, straight one, you brandish it. Hey, it's better than nothing. However, as you leave the crate, you knock over several of the stacks of pipes, causing them to hit the metal platform- HARD. The resulting noise echoes across the platform. Great. You now see that several of the figures are heading towards you.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
Lead Pipe

Game Events
As the figures get closer, you see that they are the crew... or at least they used to be. Now rotting and putrid, they are unquestionably the living dead. How or why, noone knows, but whatever the case, it seems you are up for a fight! In the distance, a loud clap of thunder echoes across the sea...
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Roll #3

Golden Soldier {5} (From here out, to save a few seconds of time and make it look nice, everyone's names will be without special characters? Mkay? Mkay. Razz )

I want to sweep the legs out from under the nearest zombies to make time so I can rush to my allies and tell them of the exit.

You run towards the zombie at full speed. doing a triple backflip and landing right in front of them, you sweep your leg out underneath them, and, catching them off guard, knock every one of them to the ground. Soon they are nothing but a pile of squirming bodies, trying to get up, prevented by each of their comrade's limbs. You run back to the group, and tell of the rowboat.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
Lead Pipe

Lightfighter {-}

I want to stick with the rest and be ready for another fight.

You (Wow, meant to say c word, seems its banned) load your weapon and prepare to fire.

Effects:
Ready (Moderate Bonus {+2 if less than 3} if you fire your weapon next turn

Abilities:
None

Inventory:

Captain Wrathbow {2}

I want to open fire on the zombies with the M16.

You fire your M16's clip into the crowd of zombies, but the bullets simply puncture their flesh, not causing them to even flinch. As you fire, however, the bullets seem to multiply, and hit even more of the zombies, but as before, they do very little damage.

Effects:
Numerous slashes on every part of body (Any action suffers a Light Penalty {-1 if over 3}. Lasts for 1 turn}

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
M16 (480 rounds {24 magazines})
AK-47 (600 rounds {25 Magazines})
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (140 rounds {20 Magazines})
3 Medpacks

Sur nhm {4}

I want to use my power to multiply half of the bullets Wrathbow shoots by 2.

Concentrating on your powers of multiplication, you feel the essence of the bullets and tear them in pieces. The bullets multiply by 1.5, and you know instinctively there are 30 bullets instead of 20 shooting towards the zombies. However, you soon realize that it was in vain, as the bullets, no matter how many there are, don't do much if not properly aimed. The bullets simply puncture and tear the zombie's flesh, not even causing them to flinch.

Effects:
None

Abilities:

Inventory:

Shadowkiller {1+2 moderate bonus from Ready effect} Shocked Lucky Shadow.

>> Fire into the heads of the zombies in burst mode.

Switching your M16 into burst fire mode, you aim down the barrel, then open fire on the heads of the zombies. Suddenly, a seagull swoops down, and you almost misfire into the small crowd of your allies near the weapons crate, but manage to catch yourself in time. However, even though you where ready, the seagull did mess with your aim, and while not causing you to missfire so devastatingly, several of your shots do miss and instead hit nothing but air. however, you do manage to kill three zombies with one clip.

Effects:
Headache (Light Penalty {-1 if above 3} to thinking and abilities that require major thought)

Abilities:
None

Inventory
2x M16 (980 rounds {49 Magazines})

Peter Porty {2}

If I'm safe, I want to learn Molecular Manipulation, if I'm not, I want to ... Learn Molecular Manipulation.

Running into the weapons crate, you sit down on the floor and begin to meditate. Feeling millions upon millions of molecules around you, you feel their energy... wait... something is wrong. You open your eyes to a very acrid smell. Looking down, you see your legs burnt from the twenty ammo shells expended from Wrathbow's M16 which just happened to land directly onto your crossed legs. Jumping up, you start cursing loudly, wiping the burning hot cases off your legs and gently touching the burns. As you feel your connection with the molecules dwindle, you soon realize you have failed your aquisition... and know it is futile to try again.

Effects:
Leg Burns (Moderate Penalty {-2 if above 3} to anything dealing with your legs)

Abilities:
None

Inventory
None

Game Events
The zombies continue their march! You can smell them now, a nasty, horrible stench that permeates the air and makes you gag. You see there are about twenty zombies in all, you wounder where the rest of the crew is?
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:44 pm

Roll #4

Peter Porty {3}

Learn Mass/Energy Conversion.

You sit down and concentrate hard, trying to gather energy around you and form it into a single mass. Soon, you begin to feel the flow and whirls of energy around you, and manage to grasp the basic understanding of Mass/Energy conversion. You feel refreshed, and now see the world through new eyes. As you finish you suddenly hear an explosion, and open your eyes just in time to see flames scorch your face, frying your eyeballs and blinding you.

Effects:
Leg Burns (Moderate Penalty {-2 if above 3} to anything dealing with your legs) Heals in 5 turns.
Blind (Severe Penalty (-2 if 5 or 6, instant 1 if roll 4 or lower.) when aiming. Never heals.

Abilities:
Basic Mass/Energy Conversion (Can transform energy to a maximum of a 5 kilo object, and can turn a 5 kilo obkect into an explosion equal to a hand grenade.)

Inventory
None

Captain Wrathbow {1} (Your luck is horrible, dude. :lol2: )

Flee to the rowboat and wait for everyone else. And look to make sure there are oars.

You try to run past the zombies to get to the rowboat. However, one was hiding in the crates nearby, which grabs you and tears your left arm clean off. Screaming in pain, you fall to the ground, where more zombies are headed to grab you. As they approach you, you suddenly feel... odd... and suddenly, your world goes white. You now see that you are inside the weapons crate somehow, but still without an arm and bleeding profusely. As soon as you realize you are safe, you pass out.

Effects:
{Left Arm Torn Off (Severe Penalty (-2 if 5 or 6, instant 1 if roll 4 or lower.) if doing ANYTHING.}
Bleeding {Will die in 2 turns if not bandaged)

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
3 Medpacks

Shadowkiller {6}

>> Run after Captain_Wrathbow and try to gain Pyrokinesis.

You sit down next to Peter and start meditating, feeling the flow of the air around you. Thinking hard, you manage to gather a small whisp of flame around you, and suddenly, it explodes in a fantastic pyrotechnic display, right in your face. Your newfound Pyrokinesis managed to stop many of the flames, but the rest struck Peter nearby, burning his face badly.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory

Lightfighter {3+2=5}

Shoot the nearest zombies while running after Wraithbow.

Your shots mow down seven of the zombies, each shot hitting a zombie's head with deadly accuracy. You manage to kill 8, causing the remaining 12 to stop for a second. They seem to be... devouring their fallen? Gross.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
Glock (32 rounds {4 Magazines})

Sur.nhm {3}

I try to decrease the number of zombies to 3/4 of the original.

You concentrate and try to divide the zombies before you. Concentrating hard on the powers of your mind, 5 zombies simply... fade from existence. There are now 7 zombies remaining.
Effects:
None

Abilities:

Inventory:

Golden Soldier {6}

---NPC Roll---

You throw your pipe into the zombie horde, the hollow part going directly into the heads of two zombies standing back to back. The zombies stand there for a minute, pinned together, then fall to the ground. However, zombie blood is now flowing from the pipe thick and sickly, the consistency of lava. The blood causes the remaining zombies to go into a feeding frenzy, tearing their fellows apart and devouring them.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
None

Game Events
The zombies are now in a feeding frenzy, ignoring you all completely and tearing eachother apart, devouring every bit of flesh they can get their hands on. Thick zombie blood is pouring on the deck, and sliding toward you. After a few minutes of the feeding frenzy, there are only 2 zombies remaining.

Last edited by bigkahuna on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Roll #5

Peterporty {4}

I use my Mass/Energy Conversion to create a bandage, and hand it to Captain_Wrathbow

You think hard for a moment, turning stray energy around you into a bandgae., which you manage to do without much difficulty. You then walk over, and bandage up Wrathbow's arm.

Effects:
Leg Burns (Moderate Penalty {-2 if above 3} to anything dealing with your legs) Heals in 4 turns.
Blind (Severe Penalty (-2 if 5 or 6, instant 1 if roll 4 or lower.) when aiming. Never heals.

Abilities:
Basic Mass/Energy Conversion (Can transform energy to a maximum of a 5 kilo object, and can turn a 5 kilo obkect into an explosion equal to a hand grenade.)

Inventory
None

Captain Wrathbow {-}

Do nothing.

You are unconscious.

Effects:
{Left Arm Torn Off (Severe Penalty (-2 if 5 or 6, instant 1 if roll 4 or lower.) if doing ANYTHING.}
Unconscious (Asleep until woken)

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
3 Medpacks

Shadowkiller {4}

Pyro those two zombies until they are dust. Go to the rowboat.

You flick your wrist at the zombies, and suddenly, they are both immolated in a white fire. Within seconds, they are nothing but dust. They scream unearthly tones as their bones are turned to ashes, as well as thier former comrades which they where busy eating. After you watch them crumble to dust, you follor Lightfighter over to the rowboat just in time to see it break apart and fall into the sea.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
Pyrokinisis (Control fire, are immune to fire)

Inventory

Golden Soldier {5}

play poker with captain_wrathbow while sur.nhm makes zombie bar-b-que

You take out a pack of cards you didn't know you had, and start playing poker with Captain Wrathbow's unconcious form. However, as you play with the cards, you soon notice a subtle pattern begin to form. Concentrating on the pattern, you soon realize every card has a soul, a type of energy in it, that you can manipulate. Startled, but amazed, you realize you can now control the cards as if they where a part of yourself.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
Cardkinisis (Can manipulate cards- playing cards, etc.)

Inventory:
None

Sur.nhm {2}

I try to heal Wrathbow with one of his MedPaks

You walk over to Wrathbow and take out one of the medpacks. applying it best you can, you manage to bandage him up farther, but no more than that.

Effects:
None

Abilities:

Inventory:

Lightfighter {1}

Prepare the rowboat for departure.

You walk over to the rowboat, and attempt to get it ready for departure. however, you accidentally hit the wrong button, and one rope pulls the boat downwards, to the sea, while the other pulls up, getting tighter and tighter. You try to stop it, but all you do is make it faster. With an ear shattering *CRACK*, you see the boat get torn asunder, leaving two halves which plummet down to the see and sink to the bottom, leaving only a bit of floating debris where it once was. Next to you, you see Shadow walk up.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:

Game Events
The storm is steadily getting closer. Thunder claps loudly from the massive cloud, and you see bolts of lighting streak from the sky,hitting the water. It seems like a very terrible storm. Also, it seems the electricity is still on, for, as it gets darker, the lights on the outer parts of the platform light up, and you can see the elevator leading to the crew quarters, marked by a large sign.

Last edited by bigkahuna on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Roll #6

Sur.nhm {6}

I try to get the Telekinesis Power.

You delve into the deepest reaches of your mind, plumbing ancient knowledge unknown to most humans. Within seconds, you come across a large brick will in your mind. With a heavy swoing of your fist, the wall shatters, and releases your pshycic energy. However, something is wrong. As soon as it is released, the energy sticks onto a large book in the center of your mind. Opening the book, you see it is your life's memories, and also a collection of your remaining life. It seems using this power will reduce your lifetime, but considering the pages are blank, you do not know by how much, or how long you had to begin with.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
Life-Draining Telekinesis (Your health drains while using this ability)

Inventory:

Shadowkiller {5}

> Go to the elevator >> Gain telekinesis

You get to the elevator leading to the crew quarters, and start taking it down. As it goes down, you sit down and meditate. In your mind, you see a massive glass case. Taking your fist, you smash against it, releasing your latent abilities. However, not everything goes as you planned. The Telekinesis seems to have a white tint to it, swirling around you and making you feel warm. It seems you have gained an added ability to your simple Telekinesis. As you wake up from your meditation, you see Wrathbow nearby, and shake him awake.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
Regenerative Telekinesis (Telekinesis, when used on an ally's wound or one on yourself, heals minor wounds instantly without the use of a roll, and gives major wounds a regenerative effect. Moving objects still requires a roll, and major wounds require one as well, however.)

Inventory

Peter Porty {6}

Gain Vitakinesis

Meditating next to Sur, you begin to feel energy within your mind. Forming it into a tangible shape, you make the holy cross with it, and feel power flowing from it. As you open your eyes, you see your hands are glowing.

Effects:
Leg Burns (Moderate Penalty {-2 if above 3} to anything dealing with your legs) Heals in 4 turns.

Abilities:
Basic Vitakinesis (Can heal Minor and Medium wounds with a 2 or higher, Major wounds require a 4 or higher. Can also heal negative effects.)

Inventory
None

Captain Wrathbow {-}

Go to the crew-quarters-elevator and wait for everyone else.

You get over to the elevator just as Shadow closes it, followed by Lightfighter, and head down to the crew quarters.

Effects:

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
2 Medpacks

Lightfighter {-}

Follow Wraithbow and (minor) Apologise to shadowkiller for ruining our escape.

You make it to the elevator with Wrathbow just before Shadow closes it and the elevator begins to descend, getting in it, you, Shadow, and Wrathbow head down to the Crew Quarters.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:

Game Events
The storm has reached the platform, and is blowing with a heavy intensity, threatening to blow anything light off into the sea Unfortunately, people fit that description. Luckily, the winds have not picked up to hurricane speed yet, so there is still time to find shelter.

1 Turn until storm throws anyone still on the surface of the platform into the sea.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Roll #7

Shadowkiller {2}

>> Heal Captain_Wrathbow.

You concentrate your energy and attempt to heal Wrathbow's arm. After a second, you get a glow from your hands, and hold them on his bloody stump. However, suddenly the elevator stops, and you lose your concentration. Now Wrathbow has an arm, albeit with a clear, seethrough skin. After the doors open, Lightfighter opens fire on a crowd of zombies, making you wounder if he knew they where there. The crowd is cut down by his bullets, and after Lightfighter is finished, you help everyone get off the elevator, which dings and heads back up.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
Regenerative Telekinesis (Telekinesis, when used on an ally's wound or one on yourself, heals minor wounds instantly without the use of a roll, and gives major wounds a regenerative effect. Moving objects still requires a roll, and major wounds require one as well, however.)

Inventory

Lightfighter {6}

I point my gun towards the exit of the elevator and ask wrathbow for some extra ammo.

As soon as the elevator doors open, you are ready. Taking ammo from Wrathbow, you open fire, killing the ENTIRE crowd of 15 zombies that where waiting by the door with multiple headshots with the same bullet. The corpses of the zombies slump to the ground, lifeless. You help everyone get off the elevator, which dings and heads back up. As you step out farther, another zombie leaps on you, its jaws open and ready for a bite, when BANG! The zombie's head gains a massive hole, and it slumps to the ground. Behind you, Wrathbow smiles and holsters his Desert Eagle.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
Glock (40 rounds {5 Magazines}) (Wrathbow gave him 2 clips, used one on the crowd of zombies.)

Sur.nhm {-}

Get to the elevator.

You run towards the elevator as it dings, signifying that it has returned. You also see Peter run for it as well, and both of you make it to the elevator just as the storm winds hit the platform, knocking several of the lighter canisters into the sea. The doors slam shut behind you, and you breathe a sigh of relief.

Effects:
None

Abilities:

Inventory:

Peter Porty {-} (Just gonna use Sur's entry to save time. Razz )

Follow the guys to the elevator, if it isn't possible, find shelter elsewhere. Also, try to rest to be ready if I get there on time.

You run towards the elevator as it dings, signifying that it has returned. You also see Sur run for it as well, and both of you make it to the elevator just as the storm winds hit the platform, knocking several of the lighter canisters into the sea. The doors slam shut behind you, and you breathe a sigh of relief. As the elevator descends, you take a small stone from the ground nearby, and start converting it to energy, albeit slowly, ready for the worst.

Effects:

Abilities:
Basic Vitakinesis (Can heal Minor and Medium wounds with a 2 or higher, Major wounds require a 4 or higher. Can also heal negative effects.)

Inventory
None

Captain Wrathbow {4}

I want to "be prepared", or "get ready", or whatever it's called.

As the doors ding open, you pick up your Desert Eagle with your right arm, and as Lightfighter kills the zombie crowd, you stand up, ready. As a zombie that had been hidden grabs him, you fire, landing a shot right between the eyes of the zombie, the force of the bullet creating a hole the size of a baseball. The zombie slumps to the ground, and you notice, with some satisfaction, that Lightfighter is quite surprised.

Effects:
{Left Arm has Thin Skin (Doing anything with your left arm causes it to damage you)}

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (139 rounds {20 Magazines})
2 Medpacks

Game Events
The crew quarters seem to be cleared out now. The elevator with Sur and Peter on it arrive at the bottom shortly, reuniting the group. You can hear the howling of the winds around the platform. You notice that the zombification must have happened quite quickly, as there are half eaten meals at the cafeteria, and several TV screens on the walls turned on, but showing nothing but static, and there is even a chess set, half played, near the lounge. You also see the foreman's office above the lounge, and see that the shutters are closed, but something appears to be pulling on one of them. Whatever it is, it is tiny, as it only effects one or two of the shutter panes as it moves.

Last edited by bigkahuna on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Roll #8

Peter Porty {4}

Use my vitakinesis to heal my blindness.

You manage to use your healing abilities to regenerate new eyes for yourself. The eyes are exactly the same as your old ones, leaving you to ponder whether or not you were blind at all.

Effects:
Leg Burns (Moderate Penalty {-2 if above 3} to anything dealing with your legs) Heals in 2 turns.

Abilities:

Inventory
None

Lightfighter {-}

Wait for the others while trying to spot some zombies.

You ready your weapon, waiting for any zombies to come.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:

Shadowkiller, Captain Wrathbow, Golden Soldier, Sur.nhm {4, 6, 4, 4}

Prepare to use my Pyrokinesis and go towards the foreman's office.

Cautiously approach the foreman's office with the Desert Eagle loaded and ready. (and in my right hand, of course.)

Hit the window shutters with my cards to knock the thing out & collect my cards.

I ready my Multiplication/Division power and advance to the foreman's office with everybody else.

You, Wrathbow, Sur, and Golden all head towards the foreman's office. As you head there, Golden throws one of his cards, smacking whatever is hitting the shutters. You here a small thud and whatever it is falls to the floor. Opening up the door, you see absolutely nothing, but hear a small voice. "Ouch, damnit." Looking down, you see a tiny human wearing a foreman's outfit on the loor, holding his leg, which is broken at an odd angle. Looks like you found what was rustling the shutters.

Shadowkiller
Effects:
None

Abilities:

Inventory

Captain Wrathbow
Effects:
{Left Arm has Thin Skin (Doing anything with your left arm causes it to damage you)}

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
2 Medpacks

Sur.nhm
Effects:
None

Abilities:

Inventory:

Golden Soldier
Effects:
None

Abilities:

Inventory:
None

Game Events
The little foreman is shouting curses under his breath, holding a very nasty broken leg. Seems that someone's attack hit him head-on. It would be pretty hard to set the bone again, unless you had magical abilities or something. You also see next to the little man is a tiny sheet of paper and a pen. You all can't make out the writing, but the way the little man keeps checking to make sure it is there, it must be important.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Roll #9

Peter Porty {2}

Heal the little man with my vitakinesis.

You lean down and try to heal the poor fellow, but the light does not seem to do much for him. The lights dancing in your palm quickly subside as you lose concentration.

Effects:
Leg Burns (Moderate Penalty {-2 if above 3} to anything dealing with your legs) Heals in 2 turns.

Abilities:

Inventory
None

Golden Soldier {6}

Gain Vitakinesis.

Sitting down and meditating, you start to feel the powers of life flowing through you, emphasizing your well-being. Opening your eyes to a new light, you know you have learned Vitakenisis.

Effects:
None

Abilities:

Inventory:
None

Shadowkiller {6}

>> Gain Lumokinesis

Concentrating hard, you start to feel the flow of light around you. Taking your mind and shaping it, you soon realize you can shape the light like a sculptor molds clay. However, as soon as you finish learning the ability, your mind clamps shut like a vise, and you lose touch with the rest of your latent psychic abilities. Seems you will not be able to learn any more any time soon.

Effects:
None

Abilities:

Inventory

Captain Wrathbow {1}

Explore the foreman's office more thoroughly.

Looking around, you try to find a few things that might be useful. However as you look around, you trip on a shair leg and fall on the floor, face first. However, you do manage to find an oddly-shaped key. But soon, you realize your nose is broken.

Effects:
{Broken Nose (Pain causes you to suffer a Light Penalty to everything you do)}

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
2 Medpacks

Sur.nhm {2}

I want to try to gain Astrakinesis.

Sitting down, you begin to meditate. However, after thirty minutes, you soon feel no new effects, other than you being a little hungry. Suddenly, at the back of your mind, you see a small star for a split second, before it fizzles out.

Effects:
None

Abilities:

Inventory:

Lightfighter {5}

Barricade the elevator and run towards the others.

Barricading the door as best you can, you manage to find some military-brade barricade supplies in the crates in the back of the room. Taking the barricades, not only do you set up a barricade in front of the elevator, but you also barricade every door, and the stairs as well, taking your time to make sure it is done correctly. Now, anyone coming through any entrance into the crew quarters is going to have a VERY tough fight, what with the barricades designed to keep out enemies but allow shooting through small holes. Youalso finds several military machine gun sentry turrets, and place them down, programming them to target anyone but your party. As you finish up, you also find a small wristwatch. Putting it on, it immediately creates a force field on the ground where you point it, providing cover. Sweet.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
Force Field Barricade Generator

Game Events
As Lightfighter finishes the barricades, suddenly the elevator dings, opening up. Six armed men are standing there, and when they see Lightfighter, they holster their weapons to fire. Suddenly, they are cut down by the sentry turrets, the bullets peppering the inside of the elevator with bulletholes. As the sentry guns slow down their firing, another group of soldiers starts banging on the doors from the stairs. The sentry guns positioned there rev to life, and gun that squad down as well.

After a few seconds, all you can hear is blood dripping, and also a voice over the dead soldier's walkie-talkies:
Send down another damn squad! I want those weapons and that... THING contained! Shoot those freaks of nature down there on sight!
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Roll #10

Golden Soldier {5}

Heal Wrathbow's nose with Vitakinesis.

You focus your energy into your hands, and press them to Wrathbows nose. After a sickening crucnh, which, surprisingly did not hurt him one bit, you feel his nose reform. Also, you notice the skin on his arm thicken, and heal. It seems you managed to finish healing his arm.

Effects:
None

Abilities:

Inventory:
None

Peter Porty {1}

Create a gun and bullets with my mass/energy conversion skill.

Focusing energy in the surrounding air, you attempt to form it all together into a useable weapon. Suddenly, you lose your concentration. And all hell breaks loose.

An explosion equal to a stick of dynamite erupts in the enclosed room just as a force field completely blocks the entrance of the room, magnifying the blast tenfold in the tiny enclosed area and showering everyone in shrapnel as every object in the room turns to either dust or chips. The explosion knocks you back, smashing your head into the wall hard enough to break a bowling ball. As you black out, you realize how much of a fail you just did... maybe you shouldn't have tried messing with explosives i a small, contained room?

Effects:
Leg Burns (Moderate Penalty {-2 if above 3} to anything dealing with your legs) Heals in 1 turns.
Concussion (Knocked out for 3 turns unless revived)
Heavy bleeding from skull (Will die in 3 turns if not treated)

Abilities:

Inventory
None

Shadowkiller {-}

> Listen from where they are coming.
>> Ready my weapon towards that direction.

Leaving the foreman's office, you walk next to Lightfighter, who is busy messing with a stopwatch on his wrist. Looking at the doors, you see that the most defended position is the elevator, so ready your gun towards the stairwell, where there is less firepower. As you get ready, you hear a loud BOOM! from the foreman's office.

Effects:
Ready (Light Bonus to attacking next turn)

Abilities:

Inventory

Lightfighter {1}

Try to talk with my forcefield up. (that blocks bullets right?) else I'll try to defend the foreman's office with my forcefield.

After fiddling around with the firce field generator for a minute, you regret that it is waaaay too complicated for you to use. After pressing enough buttons, you manage to make a force field... closing the door of the Foremans office. moment;s later, you see a flash of light and hear a large BOOM! coming from the now-sealed foreman's office... Ooops.

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
Force Field Barricade Generator

Captain Wrathbow {-} for action. [5] for dodging blast.

Put the key in my pocket for now and get ready to fight.

Putting the key in your pocket, you take your freshly-healed arm and prepare yourself. You see Peter start to mess around with his powers... you never did trust psychics and opt to keep an eye on him. Good thing you did. Seconds later, all hell breaks loose as, within moments, the energy Peter was manipulating explodes and a force field covers the only way out. Cursing under your breath, you do the equivalent of a triple-backflip, causing every single piece of shrapnel and debris to miss you, then to a side-step as a very large mass flies towards you, smashing into the wall where you just where. Oh. it was Peter. Ah well, you never liked the Psychics anyways, right?

Effects:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
2 Medpacks

Sur.nhm {5}

I try to reduce the number of soliders to 3/4 of its former.

Stepping outside the room, you walk over to the defense and sit down in the lotus position. After a second, you feel the energy of every single life form on the platform. There are no less than a hundre zombies in the lower decks, and about thirty soldiers on the top deck. Reaching out your mind, you try to manipulate them, dividing them until their numbers are lessened. As some of their comrades pop out of existance, you almost hear some creams of surprise. Seems you accidentally divided a little too much... there is only 12 men left now. Then, as your powers begin to fade, you multiply every defensive turret in the room by two. That should be sufficient.

Sitting down, you begin to meditate. However, after thirty minutes, you soon feel no new effects, other than you being a little hungry. Suddenly, at the back of your mind, you see a small star for a split second, before it fizzles out. As it does, you hear a very loud BOOM! Come from the foreman's office, and notice a large blue force field has appeared over the door to the room.

Effects:
None

Abilities:

Inventory:

Game Events
The little man is on the ground still, luckily, as he was too small to be truly effected by the blast. however, the blast did manage to tear the poor man;s leg completely off, flinging it to the other side of the room. As soon as he sees his leg is gone, the little man screams for exatly ten seconds, then grabs a piece of shrapnel nearby and uses it as a cane to hop over to where Peter is unconcious. Once he reaches Peter;s unconcious body, he grabs another piece of shrapnel and throws it at his face. Then aother one. And another.

After a few minutes, Wrathbow notices a large safe in the wall that was hidden by a bookshelf, but is now visible from the blast. As he walks over to it, a grenade is tossed into the main crew quarters, right into the middle of the stairway's sentry guns. It explodes, taking the two original ones out, but, as the soldiers run inside to secure the area, they notice the two that where created by Sur.nhm. The two turrets gun them down in a metter of seconds, with help from Shadowkiller.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:27 pm

This archiving attempt has been discontinued due to the immensity of the project and the inability to continue. Dragonchampion and 8860 have the archives. The original posts have been deleted. If you wish to contact them in order to obtain the archives, feel free to do so.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down