Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Zone R2D - By KeZZa

+4
JaMaS141
ace223
Frogger5
KeZZa 7777
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Red Zone R2D - By KeZZa - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Zone R2D - By KeZZa

Post  ace223 Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:44 am

Grab out a UAV drone and scout "The Pit" and long the fence toward "Fort Galiath" counting the number of guards
ace223
ace223
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  KeZZa 7777 Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:45 pm

You don't have to do what i suggest, feel free to stay there for the remainder of the game. I'm sure no one will miss you
KeZZa 7777
KeZZa 7777
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KeZZa 7777 Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 am

Waiting on Jamas,
Rulyon,
And Foolish, presuming he is back. If not i will npc him.
KeZZa 7777
KeZZa 7777
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KeZZa 7777 Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Cmon People, i can't npc all of you
KeZZa 7777
KeZZa 7777
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Just a friendly note, double-posting- much less triple-posting- is generally frowned upon (unless necessary). You can just edit your posts when you want to say new, minor information.

And...
KeZZa 777 wrote:You don't have to do what i suggest, feel free to stay there for the remainder of the game. I'm sure no one will miss you
silent
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KeZZa 7777 Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Relax Big, i was kidding.
Maybe i should make it more obvious when i'm making jokes.
The problem with editing, is that when I post, presumably most players get emails..
So it helps if they forget about actions
KeZZa 7777
KeZZa 7777
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Nah, it's fine. I know how it is with inactive players. Sarcasm is also fine Wink I guess I'm getting paranoid after occasional strings of rather annoying, more caustic sarcasm on many forums.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  JaMaS141 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Whilst Ace uses the UAV drone hide nearby making sure no body sneaks up on him
JaMaS141
JaMaS141
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Man, I am clueless as to what to do. I was expecting to maybe spend a few rolls in that building. Suggestions, y'all?
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ace223 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Rulyon wrote:Man, I am clueless as to what to do. I was expecting to maybe spend a few rolls in that building. Suggestions, y'all?

yes maybe but what would we do if we stayed?
i am happy to change my action (then jamas would need to too) if we can find something to do in the Lab.
ace223
ace223
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:21 am

What I meant was, I didn't expect for the entire building to be cleared in just one turn. I figured it would take several turns to flush out all the baddies and defeat 'em.

I guess I'll:

Follow the group to the next destination with my weapon ready for trouble and my eyes vigilant.

Search the building we just cleared for any useful items or intelligence we may have missed on the first time through.

Last edited by Rulyon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:49 am

Rulyon wrote:What I meant was, I didn't expect for the entire building to be cleared in just one turn. I figured it would take several turns to flush out all the baddies and defeat 'em.

I was thinking the same... anyways.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  JackBarber Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:13 am

There is a WEAPONS Lab... A BIO Lab... If we were to stay for at least one turn and search around the labs a bit we'd probably be able to get either some great prototype/experimental weapons or genetic super power things, if not, at least we'd probably be able to get some blueprints or information that our government or whatever commands us would find useful...
JackBarber
JackBarber
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  KeZZa 7777 Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:09 am

Normally i wouldn't interrupt and give you guys info about this kind of thing, but seeing as it's become a bit of a dilemma, here goes.

The reason you're thinking you finished the building too fast, is because it was easy. It would've been stupid to have 3 actions with the rolls all being, there is no one there, you move on. I planned it that way.

But JackBarber is correct in saying, you haven't fully explored the labs, feel free to look around some more, you might find some interesting things.

And if i hadn't made this clear already, i have the ability to multitask, and you have the freedom to split up, 1 half might stay, and the other half might go to the storage, then you meet up before going somewhere else.
KeZZa 7777
KeZZa 7777
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:23 am

In that case, I changed my action.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  KeZZa 7777 Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:11 pm

Okay guys, I'll be rolling this afternoon/tonight.
Next time feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Lets hope this next move goes a bit smoother.
I'll npc foolish again, seeing as he is busy atm.

Sorry about the delay, just changed this post instead of adding a new one.
Got banned from my computer by the parents. (Damn it!)
Roll should be done as soon as i get enough time without them home, (hopefully tomorrow)
KeZZa 7777
KeZZa 7777
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Red Zone R2D - By KeZZa - Page 4 Empty Red Zone - Roll 3

Post  KeZZa 7777 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:03 am

Red Zone - Roll 3 - 11/3/12

Wow, it has been a while, ten long days, hopefully the next move will be more timely. Apologies again, now is a bit of a jumbled up point of the year for me, but from now onwards things should start moving at a faster pace.

Intro: Your team has successfully scouted the main area of the base, the weapons lab, as a group you decide to scout around the area, and check some of the smaller labs.

JackBarber - 3

Search the bodies of the guards if they are still in the area. (If not just search The Bio and/or Weapons Lab.)
Suggest that once we are done here that we head to the storage unit to the south west.

(If you guys weren't aware already, minor actions sometimes wont be included in the role, and are merely just for reference by other players)

Your team each decides on their separate rolls, and you disband from the group to go check out the dead soldier's equipment. You assume there could be something to find that would help you further your success. You slip away from the group and back down the hallway you entered through. The door creaks open and you slip out. The two guards lie on the ground, and after carefully examining them both, you can't find much that can help you. You take a spare couple of magazines, leaving you with extra ammo in case you get in trouble. You also pick up one FAB Laser, and you attempt to pick up another one, but it seems you can't carry anymore without becoming overburdened. You already have 3. "Maybe it's time to hand one to somebody else?"You think.

Frogger5 - 2
Find a way onto the roof of the labs, and scope the surrounding area, particularly towards storage units.

You head up to the roof as the rest of the team moves out, and deploy your sniper. You scope in on the surrounding area and can't see much, but when you go to scope in on the first storage area, a strong wind picks up, and dirt is thrown into the air. It seems as if a large storm is coming. You go back to scoping the storage area, but you can't see much due to the dirt, you can make out some movement, just in front of it, but you can't tell who it is.

ace223 - 1
Grab out a UAV drone and scout "The Pit" and along the fence toward "Fort Galiath" counting the number of guards

You head off with Samaj, and try to figure out where the best place to set off your UAV drone would be. The both of you decide on the roof, and follow Clarkson up above. You set up your UAV and gently it lifts off, heading towards the Pit. It almost arrives and you can make out a group of vehicles based there, but before you can get closer, dirt shrouds the drone, and a heavy gale knocks the UAV off it's path. You try to get control of it but it's too late, and the UAV goes rocketing towards the ground, before it see's an unfortunate early death.

JaMaS141 - 5
Whilst Ace uses the UAV drone hide nearby making sure no body sneaks up on him

You follow Ace up to the roof, and carefully cover him, after a storm picks up, you witness one of his UAV Drone's go to a better place. Fortunately Ace is safe and the two of you and Wesley head back down into the Labs, avoiding the tribulations of a bad storm.

Rulyon - 6
Search the building we just cleared for any useful items or intelligence we may have missed on the first time through.

You decide the best place to search would be the nearby Bio lab, you slip inside the door from the weapons lab and find the lights are already on. You look around and see something that makes you grin maniacally. There in front of you is a guard roster. The roster contains information on The Pit. After carefully studying this roster, you now know that if you go to the Pit right now, by the time you reach it, there should be roughly 18 guards. But if you pick of a storage unit first, and get to the Pit an hour later, there will only be 10. You feel proud of your discovery and after seeing that there is not much else in the room, you head back to the group.

Debrief for the roll:
The team combines once again, and after hearing some important information from Torque, and the others, you make your next move

The Gameā€¦..Continues
KeZZa 7777
KeZZa 7777
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  JackBarber Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:20 pm

I think it might be a good idea to say how much each character can carry, if you're gonna have us get overburdened at some point... =/

Share the extra 2 FAB Lasers with whoever needs one/them most.
Follow the team and attempt to keep my eyes open for anything interesting, covering them if we get attacked on our way to wherever we go.
Continue to suggest we go to the Storage Unit to the south west.

JackBarber
JackBarber
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ace223 Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:34 pm

sugest to the team that we head around to one of the abandoned storage thingos and have a look around.

QUICK VOTE!
What one do we go to?

the closest one might have a hidden access tunnel but the far ones might have cool stuff we could use to break in.
ace223
ace223
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Make like a sheep, and follow the pack, using available cover to my advantage. At a distance however, so that I can cover them with the rifle, and scope ahead for trouble.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  JaMaS141 Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Scout a little bit a head using the storm that picked up to sneak up on any guards that I spot.
JaMaS141
JaMaS141
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  KeZZa 7777 Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Okay Guys, i've taken down all your actions. The time has come to switch on over, Rulyon i'll take your action by pm, that way i can roll again asap. Cya all on the new forum.
KeZZa 7777
KeZZa 7777
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:23 am

Attention New Members and Returning Players!

This game has been moved. The forum has been relocated here, and the game here. To join or continue playing the game, please create an account on our new premises!

This thread has now been soft-locked. Please do not post after this message.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4