Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeinorean Chronicles - Dawn of Chaos

+7
its_crunchtime
FoolishBalloon
Saima
Jugsapoppin
AerynPierre
Rulyon
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Aeinorean Chronicles - Dawn of Chaos Empty Aeinorean Chronicles - Dawn of Chaos

Post  Rulyon Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Aeinorean Chronicles

What Players Need to Know:

A certain level of familiarity with the Pathfinder RPG system may increase your enjoyment of this game. I encourage you to read as much or as little as you desire at http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/, beginning with the Core Rulebook. Of course, you can always simply trust your GM and ask questions! Smile

The Game Experience:

Mechanics:

Game Setting:

World Setting:

Should you choose to join the Aeinorean Chronicles, refer to the "Character Development" post in my GM Application.

In addition to the character sheet, I also highly encourage a character Biography. Think about your character's appearance and their background. Life experiences, family, friends, enemies. What hobbies do they have in their spare time? Perhaps throwing back a brewski at the local tavern with total strangers. Or maybe the go bird watching. Or maybe they paint. Flesh them out a little, and they'll become more real to you. Plus, the more I know about your characters, the more I can create a game that involves them. After, an advernturer is far more invested in rescuing the damsel in distress (or other such missions) when the damsel in distress is Little Sister!

The Brave Adventurers
Raenyn, a Raynar Rogue played by Jugsapoppin
Kursk, a Raynar Rogue played by ace223

Aspirants (Also Known As, those on the Wait List)
Amondae, a Reiherri Inquisitor played by AerynPierre.
Raspin Hongu, a Reiherri Summoner played by Saima.
Zarzuket, a Reiherri Wizard played by FoolishBalloon.
its_crunchtime

Character Sheets

Raenyn (Jugsapoppin):

Kursk (ace223):

Amondae (AerynPierre):

Wolfang (Wolfman11983):

Raspin (Saima):

Last edited by Rulyon on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:35 am; edited 26 times in total
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Aeinorean Chronicles - Dawn of Chaos Empty Re: Aeinorean Chronicles - Dawn of Chaos

Post  Rulyon Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Ok, that does it! If you wish to join, let me know your Race and Class below. I'll work with you to make your characters and your character sheet will be added to the bottom of the OP. Once we have four players the game will start; once the wait list has four players, I'll start a second game.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Aeinorean Chronicles - Dawn of Chaos Empty Re: Aeinorean Chronicles - Dawn of Chaos

Post  AerynPierre Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Yo, bro! I know I don't need to tell you that I'm going to make a Reiherri Inquisitor.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:23 pm

I knew, yes, but you had to post so I could account for you. No favorites! I'll text you for the character name, since you apparently forgot to put one.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jugsapoppin Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Hai Hubby! You know what I want, don't you? Raynar Rogue named Raenyn. Smile
Jugsapoppin
Jugsapoppin
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:35 pm

At last! Slot on the waiting list, please.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Alright, 8680. Remember, once the waiting list fills up, the second game will start.. and so on and so forth.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Sign me up! I'll be playing as a Reiherri Summoner named Raspin Hongu(if upholding the Reiherri lore is important, I'll grab a different name upon request). Hooray for the game finally coming into existance! cheers

8680 -- Join our group to make 4?
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Dude! I see that you put a LOT of work in there! It'll probably be one of the greater games here, you will get far! I would love to play it, but I won't for some reasons:

I am pretty busy, and this would need a lot of attention (As it's advanced)
I'm not really wanting to read that Wall Of Text :/
I wanna save a spot for a new player so the new player can feel some REAL roleplaying Wink

Good luck with your game! Just beware, it'll take loads of attention... Wink
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Saima: Raspin Hongu actually works quite well as a Reiherri!

Foolish: it'll require attention creating a character, but after that no more attention than any other game. All the detailed parts I handle myself. I'll even create the character FOR you if you just me me know what role you want to play in a party.

As for a lot of effort on my part? I've been DMing for over two decades... I ain'ta 'fraid o' no game!
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:31 pm

As the Reiherri creator, I say the name is acceptable. Although they do not have last names as a race
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:32 pm

I'm fine with just being Raspin ^_^ Whatever you think works better with the lore.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Rulyon wrote:Remember, once the waiting list fills up, the second game will start.. and so on and so forth.
Um, no, I didn't remember that.... In that case, I'll certainly join. (Unless there's a reason I shouldn't, but the standard leaving room for new players would appear to be invalid.)
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:49 pm

My mistake, it was supposed to read more akin the lines of "Just so you know, I'll start a second once it fills up, so keep that in mind". Go ahead and start a character, 8680. There's plenty of Rulyon to go around.

Last edited by Rulyon on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Okay, im in. Im on mah phone so, I'll create the character tomorrow Smile

Edit Dang you autocorrect......
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:40 pm

Rulyon wrote:My mistake, it was supposed to read more akin the lines of "Just so you know, I'll start a second once it fills up, so keep that in mind".
That's what I read it as. If I sounded offended, I didn't mean to. Also, you didn't list your races' favored classes.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Hmmm, I did miss that, didn't I? I'll have to determine them (and the associated bonuses) tonight. Will update when I'm off of work.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:01 am

Finally!

I'll take the next spot on the waiting list... I believe the game is full?
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ace223 Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:47 am

i would like to be on the waiting list, i would just like a little more help understanding the fundermentals of a turn.

oh and also help making a character!
ace223
ace223
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:02 am

Some questions, for when you have the time:
  • Do you allow deity-less clerics?
  • Would you allow a paladin/ranger to take a domain (as with the druid's nature bond) for their divine/hunter's bond? (With the domain list suitably adjusted for paladins, exempli gratia Glory, Good, Healing, Law, Nobility, Protection, Sun.)
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:46 am

Yes to both questions. Paladins and Clerics can dedicate themselves to concepts they find worthy in place of a deity. Some examples include Knowledge, Protection, and Warfare. Clerics (who can be evil and chaotic) can further devote themselves to concepts such as Trickery, Death, Famine, and Disease.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:51 am

What do you consider "legitimate authority" in the paladin's code?
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:17 am

I'm not certain I follow your question correctly, but if this is what you mean, then:

Legitimate authority in a paladin's code include governments that serve the people (as opposed to self-serving corrupt governments) as well as traditionally instilled rulers. A King from an established royal line, legitimately elected rulers, chieftains in barbarian tribes that ascended through their culture's tradition of "if you challenge the Chieftain to mortal combat and win, you're the new head honcho."

Illegitimate authority would include corrupt rulers that create laws serving themselves at the expense of their subjects, "posers" to the throne (like Prince John of the "Robin Hood" ilk, who wasn't truly next in line, but sat on the throne and used up the power in his brother's absence), "diplomatically elected" officials that rigged the election, or a Barbarian chieftain who ascended to the throne by killing his predecessor in his sleep.

Is this the question you were asking?

Also, I'm about to go to bed, I have work in 7 hours. I'll post the Racial Favored Classes tomorrow.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:00 am

Ok, this is my character:

Basics
Name: Zarzuket
Race: Reiherri
Class & Level: (There's no stealthy class if I got it right? If there's one, I wanna be it) otherwise a Wizard. Level?
Deity: ?
Size: Small

Anything more I ought to fix?
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 am

Stealthy class is rogue. You should generate your ability scores. Though one possible combination if it seems too complicated for you is 16, 14, 14, 12, 12, 11. If you're going to go rogue I reccomend high scores in Dexterity and Intelligence, with a secondary focus on Strength if you want to deal damage or Charisma if you want to be deceptive (with disguise, Bluff, and the like).

I'm about to leave for work. I'll help you with the rest of your character generation then. What kind of "stealthy" character are you wanting to play?
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next