Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeinorean Chronicles - Dawn of Chaos

+7
its_crunchtime
FoolishBalloon
Saima
Jugsapoppin
AerynPierre
Rulyon
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Aeinorean Chronicles - Dawn of Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: Aeinorean Chronicles - Dawn of Chaos

Post  AerynPierre Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Wow...my race is more popular than I coulda fanthomed. o.o If it grows anymore, I might well change my character...add in some variety.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Aeinorean Chronicles - Dawn of Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: Aeinorean Chronicles - Dawn of Chaos

Post  FoolishBalloon Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:01 pm

So, I'll be a wizard instead.

Str: 9
Dex: 15
Con: 10
Int: 16
Wis: 16
Cha: 9

What about those stats?

Ooops, misunderstood the prices. Edited
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Are we to fill out the sheets ourselves, or wait for your guidance?
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Would deity-less clerics get to choose their extra weapon proficiency? How are Canith "especially" proficient with glaives? Weapon Focus?
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Foolish, those stats include the +2 to dex and wis, and the -2 to con?

Saima, didnt Rulyon help you already? If not...feel free to work on your char, just message me if you need help.

8680, I will attempt to get answers to your questions within the hour.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Rulyon says that you may choose youre additional we proficiency as a deity-less cleric. And as pertaining to the Canith question, he stated that the Canith have a racial proficiency with glaives, not weapon focus. It is similar to the weapon proficiency you get based upon your class and all races have a weapon proficiency.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 am

I just reviewed the answers Aeryn gave... all correct.

What a good little brother you are! Smile
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfman11983 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:10 am

hey Ruylon, Gonna do a Canith Warrior named Marcus Mamilia Licinus (due to his back story he goes by Worfang outside of Canith Lands) (had to go look up some wolfen names, figured this was appropriate Very Happy)

Last edited by Wolfman11983 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfman11983
Wolfman11983
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:42 am

Alright, Wolfman.

Also, folks, it has come to my attention that 8680 declared his intention to play before FoolishBalloon did. In light of this (and the fact that Foolish will be absent for the coming week) I elected to move 8680 to the first group and FoolishBalloon will be in the second.

With Wolfman joining, we now have 8 players, and the wait list for game #3 is being formed.

And finally, Ace223 and I hashed out his character tonight. Yay! His character sheet is now posted in the OP along with Jugsapoppin's.

EDIT:

Actually, I will compose groups in the order which they complete their character sheets. This way those that produce them slower will not hold up the line. Once we have four characters, we'll start. (maybe five if enough people want to play.)

And don't forget Bios, people! This is, after all, a ROLEPLAYING game! I highly encourage background information on your character. From something as simple as a few notes of their past to a well-thought out character history. (Shinobody, if you choose to play this game, I'm especially interested in seeing what you come up with. I've seen what you write!)
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:38 am

its_crunchtime wrote:Finally!

I'll take the next spot on the waiting list... I believe the game is full?

Go ahead and make a character, Crunchtime. I'm starting the games as they fill up. Once I have enough characters for the first game, it'll start. And so on. I'll be running more than one game. Would you like to work with me via PM or over Skype or email?

FoolishBalloon wrote:Ok, this is my character:

Basics
Name: Zarzuket
Race: Reiherri
Class & Level: (There's no stealthy class if I got it right? If there's one, I wanna be it) otherwise a Wizard. Level?
Deity: ?
Size: Small

Anything more I ought to fix?
FoolishBalloon wrote:So, I'll be a wizard instead.

Str: 9
Dex: 15
Con: 10
Int: 16
Wis: 16
Cha: 9

What about those stats?

Ooops, misunderstood the prices. Edited

Off to a good start, FoolishBalloon! I'll help you more with your character tomorrow, if you're free. If not, whenever we're both online. I can help you over PM or Skype, though I personally find Skype to be much simpler.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:56 am

I'll be filling out my character sheet momentarily.

Edit: That took longer than I thought. I need some help filling out some sections, but I've got quite a bit of info down.

Character Sheet:
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfman11983 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Character sheet so far. Biography still needs some work but this is what I am working with so far. Let me know if I need changes.
Idea of what he looks like (minus scars and with different weapons) Character sheet is below the picture.
Aeinorean Chronicles - Dawn of Chaos - Page 2 Wolf_warrior_by_el_grimlock-d39dxym
Spoiler:

Last edited by Wolfman11983 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Wolfman11983
Wolfman11983
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:44 pm

I don't currently have the time/energy for this. With your current system, I just won't make (or at least post) a character until I have the time/energy to play it, thus preventing me from being placed in any party.

Are you going to split characters of the same class across parties, or are you going to have two Raynar rogues in the same party?
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:46 am

Very well, 8680. We'll be here for you when you feel ready to add a game to your reportoi. PLAYING the game really takes no more effort than the other games. Character creation does, though, wonI understand if it's too much for you.

Perhaps I should make a standing offer for everyone. If character generation is too complicated for you, and you trust me, you can tell me what you'd like to play as and I can create the character for you.

As for splitting classes, I suppose that depends highly on player preference, really. I personally have no planned to do so. My intention was to let players use the sort of characters they wished and I would then tailor the encounters to fit the team. The adventures for which a wizard, bard, and fighter are well-matched for are drastically different for those which a couple of rogues and a monk can handle. Each character should have a chance to shine for the players to enjoy the game.

For example. You have a level 4 wizard who just gained enough experience hit level 5. You select the spell Fireball, which deals area-of-effect fire damage. Now, if I throw some stone gargoyles at you, who have Fire Resistance 10, your Fireball spell will be basically useless and you'll still feel like a level 4 Wizard. But if I swapped out those stone gargoyles for a few plant-type humanoids... suddenly you feel like a real asset to the team. Get what I'm saying? :-)

Wolfman, that picture is awesome. It captures my vision of the Canith race very well!
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfman11983 Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:05 am

Marcus Mamilia Licinus (Worfang) Biography:

Marcus was born to a lower class family. His father was a weapon smith and he was in line as first born to follow in his father's foot steps. A threat to the Canith required a draft of all able bodied citizens to be soldiers in the empire's army. Marcus was the only one old enough and capable in his family to serve. Through his time in the military Marcus proved himself several times for his valor and dedication to the males that he served with. He proved himself a capable warrior, and an inspiring soldier and he was granted opportunities to raise his rank and status. Marcus's love and dedication to the empire inspired loyalty and support from many, but it also provoked the ire of members of the upper class who were not happy with Marcus' current path that would lead to an inevitable rise in power.

The malicious members of the upper class could find no way to corrupt Marcus, or sully his good name. So they targeted his family instead. His younger brother was manipulated into unknowingly participating in treasonist activites against the empire. When Marcus' brother came to him in distress, his initial loyalties to the empire were tested vs his extreme loyalties to his family. Marcus believed his brother's sincerity and couldn't stand to let his brother be falsely accused. He opted to take the fall for him in an effort to save him and his family. In response to the treasonist activities, Marcus was slated to be killed. Fortunately for him, he had allies in the upper class that managed to pull strings enough to get his sentence reduced to exile from the empire.

His existance has been removed from his race, he is supposed to be considered dead to his family and his fiance. Canith everywhere that recognize him are now supposed to shun him as par the old laws. His brother was spared but he now has to suffer something that the Canith would consider potentially worse than death. Isolation. He now struggles to deal with what can be considered culture shock, as the Canith empire is the only thing he has really known.

*edit*
Out of respect for his racial traditions, Marcus lost rights to his family name, and now goes by Worfang based on observations from people he has encountered.
Wolfman11983
Wolfman11983
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:00 am

Pm's would work fine for comm, as I don't have skype, and they would be less clunky than emails.

Where do I look to make my character?

its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:01 am

To start, visit the Character Development section of my GM Application and generate your Ability Scores. You have 25 points to spend on your Ability scores; higher value Abilty scores are exponentially more expensive. The chart on the post shows the prices. From there, work your way down to the next step, Choose your Race, then the third step, and so forth. Once you've got everything you can do on your own, let me know and I'll help you finalize your character.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Alright, folks! Double_post_boat_has_disembarked! Saima and I just finished hashing out his character, and we're ready to roll! The first game will be starting soon, with the following players:

• Saima
  • Jugsapoppin
  • AerynPierre
  • Wolfman11983
  • ace223

All others will be on the next game, once enough characters are complete and ready for action. Thanks for joining, and let's have a ball!
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Aeinorean Chronicles - Dawn of Chaos - Page 2 Empty Dawn of Chaos, Introduction Encounter

Post  Rulyon Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:56 am

Dawn of Chaos arises...

You let out a long sigh of one consigned to their position as you look around, once more taking in your surroundings. A Customs tent just outside Abragado-Rae, awaiting passage along with everyone else in here. It's more of an awning then a tent, really, as there are no walls, merely poles and stakes holding the canvas roof over your heads. It's unpleasant, cramped conditions, standing-room only, shoulder to shoulder, but at least you're sheltered from the merciless summer sun. Still, it would be nice to be able to sit down after they day's journey from the four-day journey from the village of Mylith. Instead you've spent the past hour being jostled by the crowd and assaulted by the body odor of several dozen travelers like yourself.

Over the drone of conversation you hear one voice stand out. It sounds polite but firm and authoritative as it the individual to which it belongs processes the entrants awaiting passage. Polite, authoritative... and feminine. A female Customs officer outside Abragado-Rae? She must be one tough vixen; female Raynar are about as small as they get, aside from Reiherri, of course. You listen for some time, as much out of a lack of anything else to do as it is fascination. She seems effecient as well as polite, though, and before you know it you're standing before the source of the voice. The Raynar captain is from an Artic family by the looks of her. Small ears, petite features, white fur, and light grey eyes watching you from beneath her guard's coif. Her furry hand is grasping a quill poised over a blank document as you step up to her flimsy-looking table.

"Well met, Honored Traveler! I am Qonie. Your name, please?" You answer that, and various other inquiries concerning the goods you're bringing with you (weapons and money), duration of stay (indefinate) and purpose of your visit. By the end of the brief inquiry, she seems to have figured you out readily enough, and she finalizes your Authorization of Clearance.

"Very well, Adventurer." You notice the difference in the term of address. Curious. "We've had several of you arrive the past week. There certainly seems to be no shortage of those seeking their fortune in our fair city. Here is your Authorization of Clearance; present it to the guard at the gate and he will let you inside. Lady Belriand bless your evening, and welcome to Abragado-Rae.

You nod and take the paper, then walk around the table she's seated at and leave the Custom's Tent. A short walk away, about twenty meters, you come near to the gate. The drone of market place activity assails your ears, as well as the delicious aroma of meat-pies and noodle broth soup. Two male Raynar alike enough in appearance to be brothers stand guard. They're armed with a sword on one hip, mace on the other, and a halberd in their hand, resting on the ground. They're clad in armor consisting of chainmail over tanned leather that has been dyed blue and black. The two guards at the gate are obviously on the tail end of a long day. Although disciplined and attentive to duty, their eyes are half closed and their shoulders droop slightly. When they see you approaching they quickly straighten up and blink the sleep from their eyes, looking instantly alert. Their halberds, jerk straight upright, wheras before they were leaning to the side, slouched. One of them speaks up when you get close.

"Welcome to Abragado-Rae, Honored Traveler. May I see your Authorization of Clearance, please?" He takes your paper in his free head to check it, gives it a quick but thorough examination, then hands it back to you. With formalities complete, he visibly relaxes and looks at you for a few moments. " 'Indefinate duration of stay'... we've been getting a lot of that lately. You look like you could use a good meal followed by a solid night's rest. I recommend the Green Trousers Tavern and Common House, on Lark Avenue. The onwer, Malcom Tanner, may be human, but he makes the best food to be found on on traveler's budget. His Smoked Gosling with Damson Cheese is almost to die for. Tell him Varl sent you and he'll knock five silver off the room fee, as well as throw in sausages and cafe-brew for breakfast complimentary."

You nod your thanks and continue through the gate into the great metropolis of Abragado-Rae. If the drone of conversation was loud at the gate, inside the city it's deafening. Hawkers shouting their wares. Customers shouting counter-offers to prices they feel are too high. People shouting greetings at those they know as they pass by. Everyone is shouting. Shouting to be heard over the sound of everyone else shouting. It's absolute pandemonium.

You smile.

This is what you came to the city for. The life. The possibilities. The future. You came here because of all the places in the land, this is where you are most likely to find the means to accomplish your goals. At that thought, your weariness evaporates and you plunge into the crowd with a firm hand on your coin pouch. You're immediately jostled from all angles in the same cramped conditions as under the customs tent. But at least out here you're in constant motion, constantly getting somewhere, accomplishing something. Plus, at least out here the body odor of all the market-goers is, while noticable, not constrained by an awning overhead. It rises out into the air instead of festering overhead like a miasma of putressence. You look around, taking in the sights with an eagerness you don't recall possessing since your childhood. Pottery from clay in the far easter shores of Balet. Leather goods. Hannoth stone carvings. There's a plethora of goods available, and you spend the better part of the evening walking around, browsing for no other reason than to absorb the constantly seething culture that is the great market of the largest metropolis in Aeinor. Eventually, your empty stomach makes itself known to you, loudly. You could ALMOST hear it above the market drone. Well, you might as well check out that tavern Varl told you about. A kindly old Valciin shopkeeper provides the directions you request, and not without prompting you to consider his jewlery. You politely decline the (admitedly artisan-quality) sapphire-and-chain necklace he holds up to you, pay him 40 copper for his time, and make for the Green Trouser's Tavern. Fortunately it's just up the street and around the corner, ten minutes away.

The sign for the Green Trouser's Tavern is recognizable immediately even though you'd never seen it before. It's a circular wooden variety, with faded and peeling paint depicting a pair of green trousers and a full tankard in the foreground. It's also hanging over the entrance to the cellar of one of the larger and more-successful merchant businesses on the avenue. For a moment you think you might have been mistaken, but the unmistakable sounds and aromas of a busy tavern pervade your senses and beckon you down the stairs.

Almost immediately the sounds of the market place are lost against the noise and commotion of the tavern. It's crowded, but not as densely packed as outside. You have room to stretch in here as you glance about the tavern. Most of the tables in here are round and occupied by customers drinking tankards of booze, scarfing down food, or exchanging money as bets are made in various games of chance that tend to start in any such establishment. A rapid clicking noise draws your attention to the bar, and your eyes settle on a chance wheel depicting various house specialties. It slows down to a crawl and finally settles on a picture of a tankard with red foam and lit from within by a blue glow. Within moments the man behind the counter has mixed an identical drink and passed it on to a Hannoth who takes it in hand and walks away looking quite pleased. Apparently one has to spin the wheel to choose their drink. Interesting. The man behind the counter catches your eye and beckons you over. You step up to the bar and notice quite quickly the chalk board behind the man showing the day's meal selection: Pork sausages, Gosling with Damson Cheese (your stomach churns once more at the reminder of the meal the guard recommended), Turbot with Truffles, Roast Landrail, Fried Woodcock with Wine Sauce, and Broiled Mackerel.

"Hey there, Slim. I don't think I've seen you in here before. Name's Tanner." His right eye twitches, though he doesn't seem to pay it any mind. "I usually remember regulars, I do. Not that I have a problem with new comers, indeed just the opposite. Newcomers are good for business. Know what's not good for business though? Standing here talking without ordering something." (You don't even have a chance to speak up and point out HE'S done all the talking before he continues.) "Go ahead and spin the wheel, what'll it be, Slim? We never know 'till it stops. Oh, and what plate do you want? We're out of Gosling and Woodcock, but there's plenty of the rest." (Darn, that Gosling was sounding good.) "Oh look, you got the Silver Pool a'Plenty. I love mixing that drink. Just a sec'..."

A minute later, drink in hand and your meal ordered, you set off to find a table to sit at while you wait for your Roast Landrail. After it's delivered you waste no time digging in, and before you know it you're staring wistfully at an empty plate. That man does things with food you've only heard about in legend. Your taste buds are singing! But you're interrupted from your thoughts by raised voices near the fireplace.

"Stop him! Somebody stop that man!" Everyone in the bar turns to the sound of the screaming. A massive barrel of a man is striding, barefoot, into the room from the hall way, one hand bloodied and a self-satisfied smirk on his face. He's wearing a pair of blue pants with animal hide wrapped around his chest. A petite, bloody palm print is on the white furn drapped across his chest, and in his hand he holds what appears to be a table leg. His face is dripping blood too...

A woman holding a sheet up, obviously nude behind it is hobbling down the hallway behind the man. She's bloodly and battered, visciously. An eye is swollen shut, one arm is broken in an angle so sharp it's almost turned back on itself, and her left foot is twisted to the side. It's a miracle she's able to move at all, and it's readily apparent that the only thing keeping her on her feet is a mixture of adrenalin, fear, and rage.

"Stop him! He beat Cerah and me! Cerah's dead, he held her down and bit out her throat! He's insane!"

The man continues un-abashed, snickering at the woman's plea, and utterly confidant in his own superiority. The crowd is backing away from him, too scared to even think about doing anything. One patron backs toward the stairway out of the Tavern, and half way there turns and runs. Several others see him and follow suit, then more. In moments there is only you, Tanner, the hysterical woman and a few scattered remnants remaining in the room with the psychotic barbarian. Well, you came here to make a name for yourself... here's your chance. Time to dispense some justice, and vengeance for a murdered woman...

Battle Map:

Combat Entered
Roll: Initiative (d20 + DexModifier)
Result:
Raenyn (Jugsapoppin) : (7+4) [11]
Kursk (ace223) : (16+3) [19]
Amondae (AerynPierre) : (8+1) [9]
Worfang (Wolfman11983) : (17+1) [18]
Raspin (Saima) : (15+1) [16]
Psychotic Barbarian : (11+1) [12]
Tanner : (18+0) 18

Action Order this Encounter
Kursk (ace223)
Worfang (Wolfman11983)
Tanner
Raspin (Saima)
Psychotic Barbarian
Raenyn (Jugsapoppin)
Amondae (AerynPierre)

Character Sheets

Raenyn (Jugsapoppin):

Kursk (ace223):

Amondae (AerynPierre):

Wolfang (Wolfman11983):

Raspin (Saima):

Your Actions, Please!

Battle Map:

Last edited by Rulyon on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Ok, folks. Partially due to my excitement over getting the game posted, and partially due to exhaustion, I forgot two important things for the roll.

1. The Map
  2. To ask what tokens you want for the map.

So what would you like? They will initially be just colored disks, but once I get the program set up the way I want it I'll be able to put patterns or small images on your token. What'll be?
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:12 pm

If we're going with just colors for now, I'll go with a purple (royal, if possible). I'm not giving you my action just yet, as I'm still waiting to confirm my skills and feats with you.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:51 pm

The skill PM'd me are fine. What Feat do you want to select? I'll allow any feat for which you meet the prerequisite. Those with a "-" in the prerequisite column have none.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfman11983 Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:19 pm

I will go with blue if you can for the Icon, and if you get a "wolf head" icon that would represent me very well.

I also wanted to get right in the guys face and use an intimidate check to "demoralize" him. The intimidate skill says that it can be done through a feat of violence so I figured it would be best to keep weapons away while in the crowd of people, and just punch him. Now (first time doing this) do I write up a role play script of what I am going to do in hopes that it will happen since I am not the first to go? Or do I just post the rolls I plan on making and the actions I plan on taking?

So actions would be:

• Backpack and Glaive, heavy shield, and Short spear, would be left at the table I was eating at as Marcus would hurry to immediately face his opponent and catch him before he escapes.
  • Move to the assumed villain (Psycotic Barbarian).
  • attack him with an unarmed strike: 1d4 + 4 damage | CMB +5
  • Using the unarmed strike as the focus for my use of Intimidate (+9), to Demoralize him.

If you need me to write this out in a more "glorious" written interpretation, I will do so Very Happy I just wanted to at least get my stuff out there for you.

*Demoralize: You can use this skill to cause an opponent to become shaken for a number of rounds. The DC of this check is equal to 10 + the target's Hit Dice + the target's Wisdom modifier. If you are successful, the target is shaken for 1 round. This duration increases by 1 round for every 5 by which you beat the DC. You can only threaten an opponent in this way if they are within 30 feet and can clearly see and hear you. Using demoralize on the same creature only extends the duration; it does not create a stronger fear condition.

Last edited by Wolfman11983 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Wolfman11983
Wolfman11983
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Rulyon wrote:The skill PM'd me are fine. What Feat do you want to select? I'll allow any feat for which you meet the prerequisite. Those with a "-" in the prerequisite column have none.

I'll take Summoner's Call. Going out for food now, but I'll try to post an action when I get back.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:05 am

A: Green colored dot for now, if you please.
B: My armor only weighs 10 lbs...for small creatures equipment weighs half as much as medium creatures.
C:

If the Barbarian remains a threat by my turn...
Throw a Tomahawk at PB, trying for a debilitating blow. (Say to his hand or arm).

If the Barbarian is down, either dead or no longer a threat...
Request for Tanner to get anything that can be used as bandages, then move to tend to the woman. Try to get her to talk about what happened, asking questions for clarity when needed. If her wounds seem to be life threatening, cast Cure Light Wounds...should at least do enough to stabilize her.

PS: If this woman is human, Amondae attempts to hide the distain in his voice...but does so poorly.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next