Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frogger5's World War R2D

+12
Rulyon
PureCraft
mnewton1
its_crunchtime
PeterPorty
Zerovirus
ShadoWKilleR
FLAMELASHER
Talkal
Bigkahuna
FoolishBalloon
Frogger5
16 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Frogger5's World War R2D - Page 17 Empty Re: Frogger5's World War R2D

Post  FLAMELASHER Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:55 am

Fight the germans!
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Open Fire!
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:13 am

Loot their bodies, and stealthily go were the others are.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:44 am

Major: Read in the WE about firing a tank MG.
Minor: Shoot the enemy with the tank MG.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:11 am

Major - Read in the WE about German language
Minor - Ask Talkal to fix my hands.
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:23 am

Major Action: Climb halfway out if the tank so only my waist and above is exposed, then spew lead into the advancing Germans with my M1 Garand.

Minor Action: That's it guys! We can take 'em! Keep firin'!"
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Rolling this after- wait! I don't have to wait for the afternoon anymore! Yay! cheers

And Rulyon, that is an awesome personification by the way.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Thanks, Frogger. :-)
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:16 am

Rolling now:

Flamelasher: 2
You take out your M1A1 Carbine, and step to the side of the street to ambush them. You suddenly feel hands around your throat, and you almost drop your carbine. Barely two moments pass, when your already seeing blue dots, and are about to pass out.

Skills: 2 mind and body reactions. 5 Effectiveness against German armour and Aircraft. 3 explosive effectiveness.

Equipment: 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. M1A1 Carbine 28 clips (420 rounds) 9 charges, 9 grenades. Knife. Luger 1 magazine (8 rounds). Panzerschrek 0 rockets.

Its_crunchtime: 5 (partially ruled by events)
Your BAR roars into action, and along with the others, you push back the Germans. Those that get far enough, are booby trapped by the trip wired grenades. The fighting continues on for several minutes, but Germans keep coming, until the last grenade is gone. Not only that, but the Germans are slowly but surely gaining the upper hand. Suddenly, a bullet thwacks straight into the head of the brit sitting next to you.
'Man down!' Ten Reynolds runs into the clearing, yelling franticly, as though he's trying to warn you about something. You signal for him to get down, but a bullet rips though his shoulder, then his hip, and his leg. He falls to the ground, and you pray he is only unconscious.
'We got another man down here!'

Skills: 3 strength, 3 stealth +1 stealth when using revolver. 1 Marksmanship. 3 martial arts. +2 sight in bright conditions. 1 Marksman. 2 firearms use.

Equipment: WE. Food for three days. 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. BAR 5 clips (100 rounds) Webley WG army model revolver (50 rounds). 1 Grenade. Knife. Luger 1 magazine (8 rounds). Shades. Sturmgewehr 20 magazines (599 rounds).

Talkal: 3
Your about to loot the bodies, when suddenly, a shel comes out of nowhere are blasts the building to smithereens. Luckily, you managed to get out of the way, but you get hit by the shock and fall to the ground. You hear rushing feet, and prepare for the worst, but then you hear a voice.
'You all right comrade? You'd better get up.' A hand grabs you and pulls you to your feet. You look up, and see the face of Captain Rowlands.
'It's damn good to hear from you sir!' you say.
'The shell support has stopped, can you show us to your comrades.' You grin.
'Yes, this way sir!'
'Alright men, follow that Private! Lets go, lets go!'

Skills: 2 Medical. +3 for removing bullets. +5 for healing broken bones. +1 for herb usage 4 stealth. +1 when using M1 Garand. Silent kill 4 with knife. Bonked nose -1 for facial movement. 3 Grenades. Enemy docs.

Equipment: Medical supplies. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 7 clips (52 rounds) 7 Grenades. Knife. MP40 2 clips (64 rounds). Bandana

Bigkahuna: 2
You flip franticly through the WE, but cant find the section your looking for. You hear yelling from outside the tank;
'Hurry up in there! We need machine-gun support!' You grunt in frustration and keep looking.

Skills: 2 self defense tactics, +1 covert operations when using Colt. Karbiner 8 shots. Intel awarness, 2. 4 marksmanship using pistol, 3 using Thompson.

Equipment: 1/2 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Thompson SMG 16 clips (470 rounds) Colt Browning model 3 magazines (28 rounds) 2 cans of pop smoke. Knife. Radio. Aviators.

Foolishballoon: 5 (minor action impossible)
You start reading. It's rather time consuming, but with the help of Bridge, you manage to get somewhere. After a while your wrist begins to ache.
'Hey Talkal! Hang on, where is Talkal?'

Skills: 3 stealth +1 when using silenced pistol or knife. 6 Marksman. +2 stealth when using Springfield. 1 herb knowledge. 2 for driving tanks. Bonked elbow and wrist -2 for hand use. 2 German language.

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Springfield silenced (47 rounds). Colt Browning model (silenced) 7 magazines (49 rounds) 5 hand grenades. Knife. MP40 2 clip (32 rounds). Spare german scope. Pack of German equipment

Rulyon: 4
The tank is acting like a furnace, and you sweating like a pig. Not just from the heat either, despite your best efforts, the Germans are gaining momentum. Suddenly, the tank MG runs dry as a desert. You swear, kick open the hatch (which is rather hard to do in limited space) and rain hell on the enemy with your Garand. There's just one problem. It's semi-automatic.

Skills: 5 Technology, 6 German Technology +1 for repairing weapons. 5 German language. 2 Ability to silent kill when using knives, or silenced Colt. Marksmanship 4 (When using M1 Garand. -1 when using karbiner.) 5 war psychology. +1 for fixing and improving weapons.

Equipment:1 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 14 clips but (100 rounds) Colt Browning model (silenced), 4 magazines (12 rounds). Bundle of German Equipment (damaged).

Events:
You've lost one British, and one of Whites men gets hit by a hand grenade. With two men dead, and one unconscious, you all do you best to keep the Germans at bay. The though of surrender is just about to enter Bridge's mind, when suddenly, the hill is swarmed by American soldiers. They rush in, clean and efficiently, and the battle takes a dramatic turn. Finally you have the chance to see the sight of your foes running like hell, and the place is clean of Germans. Rowlands is shouting.
'Sergeant! Sergeant Reynolds! Speak to me! He's awake all right!' Indeed he is, but he doesn't look good. He's panting like a dog, and his skin is flooded with sweat.
'Hold on! Medic! Over here now!' Bridge jumps from the tank and runs over.
'Talkal? Talkal! Get over here now!' White goes and speaks to Rowlands.
'We have two men dead. One of them was one of the British we rescued from the camp.' Rowlands nods.
'You guys have done an excellent job. That shell support worked a dream. We don't have much more of this village to take, and after that, we're off to the airfield and battery, and finally, those damned docks.'

Last edited by Frogger5 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:40 am

Loot the fallen.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:00 am

Examine Reynolds and heal him, also look on Foolish's arms.
Give Rulyon the documents.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:51 am

Major Action: Translate the documents given to me by Talkal.

Minor Action: Tell the others what the document says as I'm translating it.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:08 am

Could i get some German Language? I actually got a 5 ^^

Major - after Talkal healed me, read about stealth.
Minor - Get out of the furnace and follow the others.
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:33 am

Fixed.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 am

thx Smile
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 am

Minor: Get out of the tank and loot the bodies.
Major: Report to Intel (while asking for info) and check on Reynolds.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Flamelasher is away, I will NPC him. Rolling today.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:30 am

As long as you don't make him juggle grenades and sing about rockets, I'm sure we'll all be fine with that course of action.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:32 am

You can count on me. Very Happy

rolling now:

Its_crucnthime: 4
You go through all the enemy corpses (Rowlands forbids you to touch the allied ones) and manage to find more ammunition for your German weapons. As well as a couple of grenades.

Skills: 3 strength, 3 stealth +1 stealth when using revolver. 1 Marksmanship. 3 martial arts. +2 sight in bright conditions. 1 Marksman. 2 firearms use.

Equipment: WE. Food for three days. 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. BAR 5 clips (100 rounds) Webley WG army model revolver (50 rounds). 2 Grenades. Knife. Luger 2 magazine (16 rounds). Shades. Sturmgewehr 25 magazines (750 rounds).

Talkal: 3
You go to Reynolds and start examining him. You give instructions to the medics, and move of to Foolishballoon. You bandage it, and help the medics with the other casualties. You then remember your documents, you give them to Rulyon.

Skills: 2 Medical. +3 for removing bullets. +5 for healing broken bones. +1 for herb usage 4 stealth. +1 when using M1 Garand. Silent kill 4 with knife. Bonked nose -1 for facial movement. 3 Grenades.

Equipment: Medical supplies. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 7 clips (52 rounds) 7 Grenades. Knife. MP40 2 clips (64 rounds). Bandana

Rulyon: 5
Talkal gives you the documents, and you call Rowlands, Bridge, White, and Rodney over. You translate them.
'Hmmm, theres a map of the tunnel network, along with several planned ambush places which tells me that they're expecting an attack against the battery and airfield. Enemy alertness, high, well thats a great help. Umm... "Operation Scavenger". That sound interesting, but it doesn't actually explain what it is, however the legend on the map is showing us several locations where its supposed to happen.'
'Sound important, we should look into it.'
'Might be a good idea, yes. You'd better tell our comrades to ask any German folk about it. Ummm... this looks like a SITREP on airfield activity, but its out of date.'
'Good job private.'

Skills: 5 Technology, 6 German Technology +1 for repairing weapons. 5 German language. 2 Ability to silent kill when using knives, or silenced Colt. Marksmanship 4 (When using M1 Garand. -1 when using karbiner.) 5 war psychology. +1 for fixing and improving weapons.

Equipment:1 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 14 clips but (100 rounds) Colt Browning model (silenced), 4 magazines (12 rounds). Bundle of German Equipment (damaged). enemy docs.

Bigakhuna: 6
You jump out of the tank, stretch, and start going through bodies. You find a Gewehr 43 with a scope attatchment, with a good amount of ammunition, and several more grenades. You walk over to Reynolds, who is being treated, but seems in no state to talk. You gather with some officers and report to intel who seem happy with what you've achieved.

Skills: 2 self defense tactics, +1 covert operations when using Colt. Karbiner 8 shots. Intel awarness, 2. 4 marksmanship using pistol, 3 using Thompson.

Equipment: 1/2 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Gewehr 43 (scoped) 25 magzines (250 rounds). Thompson SMG 16 clips (470 rounds) Colt Browning model 3 magazines (28 rounds) 2 cans of pop smoke. Knife. Radio. Aviators. 10 grenades.

Foolishballoon: 4
Talkal patches up your arm, and helps you out of the tank. You take out your WE and read. You manage to find some useful information. Satisfied, you put the book away.

Skills: 3 stealth +3 when using silenced pistol or knife. 6 Marksman. +2 stealth when using Springfield. 1 herb knowledge. 2 for driving tanks. Bonked elbow and wrist -1 for hand use. 2 German language.

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Springfield silenced (47 rounds). Colt Browning model (silenced) 7 magazines (49 rounds) 5 hand grenades. Knife. MP40 2 clip (32 rounds). Spare german scope. Pack of German equipment

Events:
'You guys have been working bloody hard, I can tell. We were nearly blasted to kingdom come there, but thanks to you, we weren't. You can all consider yourselves one medal richer.'
Just then, Flamelasher bursts into the clearing out of breath/
'My god...sorry... I'm here!...What did i miss?'
'As I was saying, Reynolds is injured, and it is unlikely that he will be back n the field anytime soon. You guys seem to have the best picture of what's happening on this island, so for now, I'm putting you all in command. The village is nearly taken, It's up to you guys to decide what action to take next, the airfield, or the battery? I hereby promote you all as platoon leaders, to be in effect immediately.'

Note:
Now that your effectively in command, it up to you to make decisions on major troop movements, and platoon movements during assaults.
Three targets remain, the airfield, the battery, and the docks. You can not reach the docks until both the airfield and battery have been taken.

Last edited by Frogger5 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:13 pm

What should we do guys?
I suggest taking the battery first. I don't like the idea of artillery shooting us.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Frogger - In my action I asked to report to Intel... why didn't you include this? If I can't check on Reynolds AND report to Intel, only report to Intel.

Crunchtime - I agree. I'll put my action in after Frogger fixes the above. We can order the troops to attack the battery, and lead them with our map into the tunnel, while we lead attacks on the major ambush positions.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:28 pm

No, i didn't put it in, but in this case reporting to intel isn't really necessary and wont have any advantages, probably should've explained that. Embarassed I'll put it in, but intel awareness wont be increased, because your all safe and sound, and of course your with most of the officers and guys that you report to anyway.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:36 am

I think we should take out the battery before it takes us out, as Crunchtime said.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:36 am

Major - Loot some bodies after explosives and sniper stuff.
Minor - Follow the group
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:06 am

Minor: Collect the soldiers including our group and make sure Reynolds has medical attention for the trip.
Major: Order all the soldiers to accompany us to the battery. Go through the tunnels to reach this goal. Split small groups off of this to deal with the ambush sites, and let our group continue with the main one.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next