Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frogger5's World War R2D

+12
Rulyon
PureCraft
mnewton1
its_crunchtime
PeterPorty
Zerovirus
ShadoWKilleR
FLAMELASHER
Talkal
Bigkahuna
FoolishBalloon
Frogger5
16 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Frogger5's World War R2D - Page 18 Empty Re: Frogger5's World War R2D

Post  Talkal Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:47 am

Kill the remaining germans, take their ammo, and follow others to the battery
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Major Action: Accompany the others through the tunnel identifying the contents of my [Bundle of German Equipment] as we go.

Minor Action: Whistle Dixie while I work.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Follow the group and shoot any germans I spot
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Waiting on Flamelasher.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Follow the other members of the squad with which I deployed and have fought alongside since, using my highly powerful high explosives such as rockets and grenades to take out any enemy armored vehicles of closley-packed soldiers working for the opposition forces.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:58 am

Rolling now.

Rulyon, that is an awesome song. Very Happy

Pre turn events:
'Grab all the men you can, we'll take the tunnels to the battery now.'
'Now?'
'Yes. Its the perfect opportunity. We need to move before they realise that we are aware of the tunnels, its the last thing they'l expect.'
'Right you are. When do we leave?'
'In half an hour.'
'Very good sir. Everyone on me!'

Foolishballoon: 5
You search the bodies,and manage to find an emergency first aid kit, and a few more grenades. You then prepare to leave with the others.

Skills: 3 stealth +3 when using silenced pistol or knife. 6 Marksman. +2 stealth when using Springfield. 1 herb knowledge. 2 for driving tanks. Bonked elbow and wrist -1 for hand use. 2 German language.

Equipment: 2 emergency first aid kits. Food for three days. Springfield silenced (47 rounds). Colt Browning model (silenced) 7 magazines (49 rounds) 8 hand grenades. Knife. MP40 2 clip (32 rounds). Spare german scope. Pack of German equipment

Bigkahuna: 6
You manage to gather a large amount of soldiers.
'How many?'
'We have a battalion of 1,200 troops sir.'
'Good job captain. Ok we need ten squads to go to the suspected ambush points on the map. Captain, you can organise that. We also need Reynolds under constant medical attention. Sergeant White, go and sort that out. Everyone else will be moving through the tunnel to assault the battery. Oh, and Rowlands! After your squads have finished, order them to go to the battery to reinforce us. That gives us a total of 1,100 troops to assault the battery. That's 7 companies, 28 platoons, and 84 squads. We should outnumber them 10-1. Got that?'
'Yes sir!'

Skills: 2 self defense tactics, +1 covert operations when using Colt. Karbiner 8 shots. Intel awarness, 2. 4 marksmanship using pistol, 3 using Thompson.

Equipment: 1/2 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Gewehr 43 (scoped) 25 magzines (250 rounds). Thompson SMG 16 clips (470 rounds) Colt Browning model 3 magazines (28 rounds) 2 cans of pop smoke. Knife. Radio. Aviators. 10 grenades.

Talkal: 4
You find no other Germans, but plenty of grenades. You cant find any other ammunition.

Skills: 2 Medical. +3 for removing bullets. +5 for healing broken bones. +1 for herb usage 4 stealth. +1 when using M1 Garand. Silent kill 4 with knife. Bonked nose -1 for facial movement. 10 Grenades.

Equipment: Medical supplies. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 7 clips (52 rounds) 7 Grenades. Knife. MP40 2 clips (64 rounds). Bandana

Rulyon: 4
You help Bigkahuna organise the men, then start looking through the German equipment as you get to to move. Inside, you find two damaged lugers, with two magazines, a spanner, a lubricating cloth and bottle of oil. And a bottle of french champaign. You grin.
Southern men the thunders mutter!
Northern flags in South winds flutter!
To arms! To arms! To arms, in Dixie!
Send them back your fierce defiance!

Skills: 5 Technology, 6 German Technology +1 for repairing weapons. 5 German language. 2 Ability to silent kill when using knives, or silenced Colt. Marksmanship 4 (When using M1 Garand. -1 when using karbiner.) 5 war psychology. +1 for fixing and improving weapons.

Equipment:1 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 14 clips but (100 rounds) Colt Browning model (silenced), 4 magazines (12 rounds). Bundle of German Equipment (two damaged lugers, with two magazines, a spanner, a lubricating cloth and bottle of oil. And a bottle of french champaign.) (damaged). enemy docs.

Its_Crunchtime: 4
You follow the others with you BAR at the ready, but the place seems free of germans.
Advance the flag of Dixie!
Hurrah! Hurrah!
For Dixie's land we take our stand,
And live or die for Dixie!
To arms! To arms!
And conquer peace for Dixie!
To arms! To arms!
And conquer peace for Dixie!

Skills: 3 strength, 3 stealth +1 stealth when using revolver. 1 Marksmanship. 3 martial arts. +2 sight in bright conditions. 1 Marksman. 2 firearms use.

Equipment: WE. Food for three days. 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. BAR 5 clips (100 rounds) Webley WG army model revolver (50 rounds). 2 Grenades. Knife. Luger 2 magazine (16 rounds). Shades. Sturmgewehr 25 magazines (750 rounds).

Flamelasher: 4 (these nice long actions of yours are great by the way)
You keep your grenades and explosives at the ready, but the area seems to be clean
Fear no danger! Shun no labor!
Lift up rifle, pike, and sabre!
Shoulder pressing close to shoulder,
Let the odds make each heart bolder!

Skills: 2 mind and body reactions. 5 Effectiveness against German armour and Aircraft. 3 explosive effectiveness.

Equipment: 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. M1A1 Carbine 28 clips (420 rounds) 9 charges, 9 grenades. Knife. Luger 1 magazine (8 rounds). Panzerschrek 0 rockets.

Events:
You all march off through the tunnel. Theres a bit of tricky negotiating past the damaged tanks, but all in all things go well. The place is silent, and empty. You check the map. Your nearly halfway there.
Swear upon your country's altar
Never to submit or falter
Till the spoilers are defeated,
Till the Lord's work is completed!

Bigkauna: Is that pretty much how you wanted your roll to turn out? You rolled a six, so i figured that would be best.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:21 am

Minor: Smile as some of the other soldiers are apparently proud Southerners as well and took up singing the lyrics I whistled.

Major: Repair the Lugers as we complete our march.

Thanks, Foolish. :-) I had ancestors that fought on the side if the Confederacy during the American Civil War. That was one of the marches they used, as well as the National Anthem.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:19 am

Look at maps or anything and try to find a good sniping spot with good sight on the battery
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:46 am

Yes, Frogger, that was fine.

Major: Report to Intel and ask for info on the battery.
Minor: Proceed to the battery, holstering my Thompson in preparation.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:47 am

Now someone should start singing Battle Hymn of the Republic and have a musical duel as you march through the tunnels. A force that big all marching together probably isn't stealthy anyway.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Learn how to treat all sort of cuts.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Read how to be a better marksman. And keep on following to the battery.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:37 am

Waiting on Flamelasher.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:08 am

Follow the other american soldiers that I deployed onto this Axis-held island with, and while doing so check for any blockages in my firearm (a carbine, I believe) and my high explosive launcher of German design and make, and also check for any damaged pins on my M2 Fragmentation Grenades that could make them unusable, as in a combat situation, that could result in a most early and untimely death that would not only upset my dear wife back home, but also remove the company's anti-armor capabilities.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:11 am

Beautiful. Rolling tomorrow.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:02 am

Rolling now.

Rulyon: 4
You grin, and then turn your attention to the two lugers. One of them has a dented magazine slot, which you repair by removing the grips, then banging it against a rock for a little. The magazine now fits, but the grips wont go back on. You shrug. The second one looks like it hasn't been lubricated for years. You take out your kit, pull it apart, clean it and oil it. Good as new.

Skills: 5 Technology, 6 German Technology +1 for repairing weapons. 5 German language. 2 Ability to silent kill when using knives, or silenced Colt. Marksmanship 4 (When using M1 Garand. -1 when using karbiner.) 5 war psychology. +1 for fixing and improving weapons.

Equipment:1 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 14 clips but (100 rounds) Colt Browning model (silenced), 4 magazines (12 rounds). Bundle of German Equipment (two lugers (one skeleton gripped), with two magazines, a spanner, a lubricating cloth and bottle of oil. And a bottle of french champaign.) (damaged). enemy docs.

Foolishballoon: 4
You have a look at the crude map, and ask about the surrounding area.
'The left is flanked by trees. Nice and thick to. If only we had a ghillie suit. I'd like you to meet Harris, Lawrence and Edward. They're our sniper team that has been watching this area. If the battery is crowded, then we'll need as much support as we can get.

Skills: 3 stealth +3 when using silenced pistol or knife. 6 Marksman. +2 stealth when using Springfield. 1 herb knowledge. 2 for driving tanks. 2 German language.

Equipment: 2 emergency first aid kits. Food for three days. Springfield silenced (47 rounds). Colt Browning model (silenced) 7 magazines (49 rounds) 8 hand grenades. Knife. MP40 2 clip (32 rounds). Spare german scope. Pack of German equipment

Bigkahuna: 1
You walk beside Rowlands and talk.
'What have you got captain?'
'A map. Crude, but good enough.'
'Numbers?'
'No idea.'
'Just as well we have a full battalion then,' you breech your Thompson and keep it at the ready, 'oh, and intel is keeping track of us. We may need air support.'

Skills: 2 self defense tactics, +1 covert operations when using Colt. Karbiner 8 shots. Intel awarness, 2. 4 marksmanship using pistol, 3 using Thompson.

Equipment: 1/2 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Gewehr 43 (scoped) 25 magzines (250 rounds). Thompson SMG 16 clips (470 rounds) Colt Browning model 3 magazines (28 rounds) 2 cans of pop smoke. Knife. Radio. Aviators. 10 grenades.

Talkal: 5
You start reading the WE, taking a lamp off the wall for light. And manage to find lots of useful information about healing cuts. You put it away, being careful to to give yourself a paper cut.

Skills: 2 Medical. +3 for removing bullets. +2 for healing cuts. +5 for healing broken bones. +1 for herb usage 4 stealth. +1 when using M1 Garand. Silent kill 4 with knife.

Equipment: Medical supplies. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 7 clips (52 rounds) 10 Grenades. Knife. MP40 2 clips (64 rounds). Bandana

Its_Crunchtime: 1
You take out the WE and start reading. Unfortunately, you where never all that good at reading in the dark and walking at the same time, and after bumping into several soldiers and giving yourself a headache and sore eyes, you give up.

Skills: 3 strength, 3 stealth +1 stealth when using revolver. 1 Marksmanship. 3 martial arts. +2 sight in bright conditions. 1 Marksman. 2 firearms use. Headache and sore eyes -1 for head use.

Equipment: WE. Food for three days. 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. BAR 5 clips (100 rounds) Webley WG army model revolver (50 rounds). 2 Grenades. Knife. Luger 2 magazine (16 rounds). Shades. Sturmgewehr 25 magazines (750 rounds).

Flamelasher: 6
You keep Rulyon in your sights, and do a weapons check. everything seems in good enough nick. Then all the men in the tunnel and your wife at home all sigh with relief.

Skills: 2 mind and body reactions. 5 Effectiveness against German armour and Aircraft. 3 explosive effectiveness. Weapons are in good condition. +3 for weapon use.

Equipment: 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. M1A1 Carbine 28 clips (420 rounds) 9 charges, 9 grenades. Knife. Luger 1 magazine (8 rounds). Panzerschrek 0 rockets.

Events:
'Don't worry everyone, there's light at the end of the tunnel.'
'That one was worse than the one about the chicken.'
You all hit the dirt and find a small hill where you can see the battery from a few hundred metres away. Wow. Thats a lot of Germans.
'Holy smoke. The place is crawlin'.'
'Good thing we have a lot of guys. I think we just outnumber them.'

Crude map: Enemy personel not marked.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Frogger5 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:03 am

Niiiiiiice.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:29 am

HOW DID U KNOW?! My IRL name is Edward!!! :O Don't make him die!!!!
Major - Get to the sniper place and ready my sniper.
Minor - "Hey, you other snipers, I am almost out of ammo, could you lend me some? Also, if you have a spare rifle better then my Springfield or a better scope than mine, could I have it?"
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:19 am

So, how much grenades do I have?

Look for some herbs, trying not to get sighted by germans
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:21 am

According to your inventory, 7.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 am

On skills, there are 10.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 am

Bugger.

You have ten.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Minor Action: Recommend we wait to make any direct assault until Foolish and his snipers take care if the machine gun nests.

Major Action: WES: Research mid-range pistol marksmanship.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Were do we come out on the map, exactly?
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Below the bottom of the map. You are, lets say, two hundred metres away.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next