Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus

+9
mastery910
Saima
ShadoWKilleR
AerynPierre
FoolishBalloon
JackBarber
FLAMELASHER
Regnar13
13 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus - Page 3 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus

Post  Regnar13 Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Lol... you stalker! (I'm not joking)
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus - Page 3 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus

Post  Saima Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:17 pm

That's not being a stalker now THIS is being a stalker

/creep

Just remember, you can't factor trinomials unless you use pi.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:42 pm

you meaan that i can't solve theese problems unless i eat pie? you're probably right!

ont: what should we do now? I will try to find minerals and craft them into something (minecraft FTW!!)
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerovirus Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Saima wrote:Just remember, you can't factor trinomials unless you use pi.
That's not how math works AT ALL!

Trinomials are in the Ax^2+Bx+C format, usually, since there are three terms in that equation. You just find the paired binomials and break the equation down into its original form!

http://www.themathpage.com/alg/factoring-trinomials.htm

...I'm being a total mathdouche here. I'll, uh, just show myself the door now.

bye
Zerovirus
Zerovirus
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

http://forums.wesnoth.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Oh god.

Everyone knows that if you try to factor a trinomial like that, your graph will become a quadratic.

On topic: That sounds good, Foolish. I'll trade you some... Dirt? for some minerals Very Happy

Yes, I do actually know how to factor trinomials :\
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Sorry, parents were getting on me about some school work and I didnt have time to turn on my computer yesterday, anyways, I have more homework and will try and roll tonight... so sorry for the delay but right now my grade rests on this project so it might be another day or two Sad Sorry!

Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:03 am

Take your time! School is more important than this game Smile Ofc this game is important, but school is even more important Wink
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Saima {5}
You head for the tunnel and search the ground, you manage to find a pistol buried under a thin layer of dirt. You look and it is loaded with 6 bullets. Next to the gun is a map with a road colored in red. You realize that this road is not far from where the new tunnel comes up!
SKILLS:
Fast
INVENTORY
Pistol, 6 bullets
Map

AerynPierre {1}
You move towards the sound of the voice, not realizing it was coming from out side the hole where guards were standing. You jump out of the hole and suddenly here a gunshot. Before you can react a bullet hits you in the chest. You start to feel feint and lay down on the ground... your only chance may be to go back with the guards.
EFFECTS:
Bullet in thigh (Not serious, slowed movement, heals in 2 turns)
Bullet in chest (Dead into 2 turns unless healed)
SKILLS:
Keen Eyesight

8680 {4}
You head towards the light, and when you arrive you climb out. You look around and see that you are on the edge of the surface. There is a couple of roads going around the area. You look on the ground and find a box with a knife in it. You put it in your pocket and continue to search, but don't manage to find anything.
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling
INVENTORY
Knife

JackBarber {5}
You climb towards the hole and climb out. You examine the area and move towards the road. Sitting on the side of the road you notice a hole. Suddenly beetles start to crawl out and you discover that you can tell them what to do, and even understand a bit of what they are saying!
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton
INVENTORY:
Swiss army pocket knife (Knife, scissors, nail filer, screwdriver)
Beetle Pets (100 beetles, can understand you, you can understand a bit of what they say)

FlameLasher {4}
You make another knife about the same as the first. You take out both and start practicing with them. Then you hear the sounds of footsteps coming your way. You get down as a man passes just a couple feet from you. Noone follows him as he stops to take a breath.
SKILLS:
Sharp teeth, can rip through iron
INVENTORY
2 stone knives

FollishBalloon {3}
You start to dig up but you get lost and find that your tunnel does not connect with the preexisting tunnel. Instead you are in the middle of the forest with no idea where to go.
SKILLS:
Accelerated digging (Level 3)
INVENTORY:
3 Small Pebbles (Can be thrown at enemy, or used however you choose)
Larger, Sharp Rock (Could be used as a weapon)

Game Events
As Jack teaches his beetles to listen to him, a mysterious car pulls up. Suddenly a door opens and a man shouts get in! Suddenly you here a gunshot coming from the somewhere within the trees. Jack dives for cover as the bullet hits the man in the leg. "Shit!" he yells.

As FlameLasher attempts to stay low and not be seen by the man, he acidently snaps a branch and the man turns around instantly. He proceeds to pull out a gun. "Don't move, I'm not afraid to shoot you" he says calmly.

As FoolishBalloon examines his surroundings, trying to figure out where he is. As he examines he see's a grizzly sitting in the sun eating some berries. He realizes that the bear is still faster then him and that if the bear see's him he will have to fight.

Did that help improve it? What could make the experience better? I already know it is not perfect but I appreciate any form of advice that could help me improve it Very Happy
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Ambush man
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:58 pm

That was a nice roll. A few typos here and there, but good detail, and the fails were done nicely (instead of just making them hit their heads Razz).

So the car is in the new tunnel we found? I'm just a bit confused as to where the events are happening.

Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Jack and 8680 climbed out the hole and were near a road when the car pulled up, its not in the hole.

EDIT:

This is the Locations of everyone, I will try and include this at the end of every roll:

JackBarber: Beside car on the road,just outside the tunnel
Saima: Inside the new tunnel
8680: Near Jack, just outside the tunnel
AerynPierre: By original road, with guards right there
Flamelasher: A ways up the original road
FoolishBalloon: Middle of forest, lost

Last edited by Regnar13 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Geez, I am getting medicore rolls at best on all of my r2ds...though this one and Medieval both seem ridiculous low. Newbie die luck! Shocked

Minor: Curse my stupidity.
Major: Delay in the way I act about following the guards, not exactly wanting to go back...

AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Ah. Okay. I tend to lose track of where people are.

Major: Use my map to follow the path, and get ready to bolt if someone appears in the tunnel

Minor: Be vewwy quiet (I'm rabbit hunting)

Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:40 pm

Major : Wait for the others as long as I can without getting shot, then get in the car.
Minor : Ask the man with the car who he is, where he's taking us, etc.

Saima wrote:A few typos here and there, ...
Specifically... :
Saima wrote:I'm rabbit hunting
What?! You only have six bullets! Don't waste them on rabbits!
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:02 am

Darn :'(

Bgin to use my Digging Skills to make a large hole under the bear, with just a layer of dirt enugh to hold the bears weight. The collapse thedirt so he will be trapped
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:21 am

This made me laugh. For realz.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  JackBarber Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:24 am

Stay in cover and tell my beetles to go the the source of the gunshot and fly at the enemies head.
(hopefully if it actually is an enemy they shoot themself in the head...)
JackBarber
JackBarber
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 am

8680 wrote:Major : Wait for the others as long as I can without getting shot, then get in the car.
Minor : Ask the man with the car who he is, where he's taking us, etc.

Saima wrote:A few typos here and there, ...
Specifically... :

I don't mind, actually I appreciate it when people point out my mistakes, just remember that I am only 15 Wink
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:23 pm

I would like to point out that for a 15 year old you write quite well. I know some people who are 19 y/o and are from the US and they write so bad it makes you wanna kill yourself. So take some credit Wink
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Thank you. Very Happy
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:00 pm

ShadoWKilleR wrote:I would like to point out that for a 15 year old you write quite well. I know some people who are 19 y/o and are from the US and they write so bad it makes you wanna kill yourself. So take some credit Wink

Btw, I saw a looong time ago that you had posted im my R2D (Dunno why xD ) so I guess u readed the first rols or something. I am only 12, so did you want to commit suicide after that text? Razz

OnT: What do you guys have for plans? I plan on killing the bear, taking its bones and skin and then finding you Smile
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:04 pm

This is crazy. I'm 13 Smile We just need a 14 year old to complete the pattern...

OT:

@Foolish: Sure. I'm just going to follow the map, and hopefully I'll find something interesting.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Saima wrote:We just need a 14 year old to complete the pattern...

I'm sure there's one already on the forums Wink I'm always surprised at the wide age range on forums, especially on these. I've seen anywhere from 10 to 45.

Yeah, sorry to randomly butt in like that. These types of conversations can end up really hilarious sometimes.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Regnar13 wrote:... just remember that I am only 15 Wink
Well...
Saima wrote:This is crazy. I'm 13 Smile We just need a 14 year old to complete the pattern...
Pattern complete!
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:46 pm

haha, i was in another forum a time ago where it was the ges from 8 to 73!! that man was very funny, he did'n know anything aboutthe gamehe forum was on (tbalwars) xD
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next