Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus

+9
mastery910
Saima
ShadoWKilleR
AerynPierre
FoolishBalloon
JackBarber
FLAMELASHER
Regnar13
13 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus - Page 10 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus

Post  JackBarber Wed May 25, 2011 8:15 am

Sneak back into the base trying not to be spotted and get any files, or items which may be helpful to the people back at the other base.
JackBarber
JackBarber
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus - Page 10 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge: Project Angelus

Post  Regnar13 Fri May 27, 2011 7:09 pm

I know its a terrible roll but I have been super busy and this is all I had time for :/

Saima {2}
You try to become awesome but instead, you trip, fall hit your face on a sewer grate and lose your hat, failing to gain awesome points.
SKILLS:
Fast
INVENTORY
Pistol, f bullets
Map
AK-47 (20 rounds)
EFFECTS
Injured back (Slowed movement 1 turns)
Head ache

8680 {4}
You insert the device into the main computer within the room and it starts to download all the files. You then leave it there and chase after the beast. It stops and you try to talk to it.
"Me want revenge, take strike for all of us, they made us like this" it grunts.
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling
Exoskelleton (can stop a knife but not a bullet)
Infiltration (Level 1)
INVENTORY
Knife
Machine Gun/Sniper mix gun (20 rounds)
Project Angelus Identity Card

FoolishBalloon {5}
You expand the hole under the building and it collapses in. Everyone starts to panic in the rubble and you hear someone yell that project angelus had sent someone over an hour ago to collect the problem.
INVENTORY:
Small Pebble (Can be thrown at enemy, or used however you choose)
Larger, Sharp Rock (Could be used as a weapon)
Backpack
Bear bones
Bear meat
Bear teeth
Hunting rifle (4 boxes of ammo... unknown exact amount it box)
100 dollars in cash

AerynPierre {4}
You sneak up behind the man and pistol whip. He falls to the ground and faints. You proceed to grab his keys off the belt loop.
SKILLS:
Keen Eyesight
Wings (Up to 20 MPH speed)
INVENTORY
Bullet proof vest
Sunglasses (internet, camera, phone)
Pistol

FlameLasher {4}
You start to run around the area, and slowly you get faster, then out of nowhere you start to run on all fours. You pass a camera and later find out that you were clocked at 90 miles per hour. As you arrive at the the helicopter pad the helicopter lands and you climb in.
SKILLS:
Sharp teeth, can rip through iron
Can run on all 4's (90 mph)
INVENTORY
2 stone knives
Pistol
Watch (Phone, internet, tetris and time)

JackBarber {5}
You sneak back into the HQ and head into the room 8680 had found. You start to dig through files and find one that looks like this
Code:
 Subject 986
986 has shown very much improvement lately... we think he may be the one that we have been working for. We are going to do some more tests on him to see if our suspicions are correct.
You feel the back of your neck and find a number scared into it. The number reads 986. You look at the date on the paper and see that it is dated the day before you escaped. As you continue to dig through the files You find folders filled with information about you, hundreds of pages about what they have been doing to you, who you are, what you are capable of, but a certain paper sticks out to you, the paper says this:
Code:
Subject 986 Information
Parents: Brittany Radant and Rodger Radant
Parents location: They live together in St Paul
Birth Date: 9/13/1992
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton
Dodging and counter attack skills
Infiltration (level 2)
INVENTORY:
Swiss army pocket knife (Knife, scissors, nail filer, screwdriver)
Beetle Pet (Can understand what you say, you understand him a little)
Modified MK.23 Pistol with extended magazine (20 rounds)
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  JackBarber Fri May 27, 2011 7:46 pm

So uhh...

Guard the device as it downloads files, and take it out once it's completed, sneaking back out through the base in the chaos of the beast charging through.
JackBarber
JackBarber
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Fri May 27, 2011 8:19 pm

There are many files... and you might find something interesting. I recomend reading some more (please, I have so many ideas!?
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Fri May 27, 2011 9:09 pm

I would like to be removed from the game. It's fine, but I really haven't been able to get into the plot.

In my last stride of awesomeness, I attempt to explode in a magical shower of fireworks
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Fri May 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Ok, thank you for playing, I hope to see you around the forums still Smile (Of course I will) You will be missed (I had great plans for your character >=) )

Mastery910 start to prepare and read what you can for the next roll. You will be added then.
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Sat May 28, 2011 8:31 am

Search after that guy from Project Angelus anh knock him uncouncius
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Sat May 28, 2011 10:24 am

Would returning to the computer room and reading the files be metagaming?
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Sat May 28, 2011 10:51 am

You could return to the room and read files but you can't say, "read the files that jack found." Instead it would have to be "Return to the room and read files off the computer etc.
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Sat May 28, 2011 11:08 am

Minor : Return to the computer room.
Major : Read some of the files.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Mon May 30, 2011 4:33 am

Train my ears to hear much better
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Mon May 30, 2011 9:14 am

Check the unconscious guard for an additional weapon, not wanting an armed enemy at my back. Afterwards, head over the door and open it with the key, keeping myself to the side of it so I can peek in without being fully visible.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Tue May 31, 2011 10:11 am

FLAMELASHER, strong players = strong enemies, don't spend all of your free turns accumulating powers. Explore for a change.
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:20 pm

God... I am so sorry it has been so long in between rolls, life has been hectic and I have no internet on my computer right now because we are moving into an apartment for a month and then too california. It will probably a day or two until the roll is in. I apologize for this and I know it makes for a slow game Sad
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:01 am

If you inform then it's ok Smile
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Ok, internet should be back up tomorrow, roll will be done then.
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:39 pm

JackBarber {2}
You stand in front of the computer guarding it as it slowly downloads all the files. You turn around to see how much farther it has till it is finished and see the screen flash with the words "Complete." Suddenly a man comes in yelling at you and grabs the device right out of the machine then sprints out the doors. You chase after him but fail to see the direction that he went.
SKILLS:
Exo-Skeleton
Dodging and counter attack skills
Infiltration (level 2)
INVENTORY:
Swiss army pocket knife (Knife, scissors, nail filer, screwdriver)
Beetle Pet (Can understand what you say, you understand him a little)
Modified MK.23 Pistol with extended magazine (20 rounds)

Saima {5}
You walk into the distance, at a quickening speed that turns into a jog, and then a run. Your new found friends try to stop you but you push them away and keep running. The last thing anyone see's of you is an explosion as you explode in a ray of fireworks.
YOU ARE NOW DEAD. THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

FoolishBalloon {3}
You start to search for the man and soon you see him pull up in a truck. You are unable to get in close to him, in order to knock him unconscious. There is also someone with him. The person looks about your age and seems to be a mutant, like you, they seem to be locked to the car with hand cuffs. That is all you can see of them. You listen and hear the man say this. "Watch, this is how it is done."
INVENTORY:
Small Pebble (Can be thrown at enemy, or used however you choose)
Larger, Sharp Rock (Could be used as a weapon)
Backpack
Bear bones
Bear meat
Bear teeth
Hunting rifle (4 boxes of ammo... unknown exact amount it box)
100 dollars in cash

8680 {5}
You return to the room where jack was just as Jack runs outside of it in a frantic frenzy, you then start looking through files. After digging through dozens of bins you find something that peaks your interest. It is labeled with your number and has a list of information about you.
Code:
Subject 987
We have made much progress with subject 987 today. In the forest chase he managed to kill 9 out of the 10 guards before getting caught and he was able to kill easily and did it on his own. No help from us. He is a killing machine.
You do not remember any of this ever happening, and you feel terrible when you read how you killed everyone like that and being described as a 'killing machine.'
SKILLS:
Advanced Tunneling
Exoskelleton (can stop a knife but not a bullet)
Infiltration (Level 1)
INVENTORY
Knife
Machine Gun/Sniper mix gun (20 rounds)
Project Angelus Identity Card

Flamelasher {2}
You sit in the helicopter for a little while. After a bit you start to hear things more clearly. You focus it even more and suddenly you hear a high pitched squeak and you are suddenly brought back into reality, with nothing accomplished.
SKILLS:
Sharp teeth, can rip through iron
Can run on all 4's (90 mph)
INVENTORY
2 stone knives
Pistol
Watch (Phone, internet, tetris and time)

AerynPierre {4}
You approach the unconscious guard and find the keys. You also take the fully loaded Mp-40 that was strapped to his back. You then go to the door and open it with the keys and enter.

NEW PLAYER
Mastery you are the person that foolishballoon sees from his location. You are handcuffed to the car with the project angelus man who is training you.
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:30 am

Anyone want to post there actions?
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:38 am

Destroy the car, and save the guy inside
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:36 pm

What's in the room I enter? I'm blind here...
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Sorry.

You look around the room and find that it is a long hallway with many different branches and doors throughout. Each door is labeled with something different, and you can see that the door closest to you is labeled lab. At the end of the hallway it turns right, what lies beyond the turn is unknown to you.
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  JackBarber Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:23 am

Head the direction I think the guy headed with the device and yell at 8680 to follow me
JackBarber
JackBarber
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Minor : Follow Marcus.
Major : Attempt to improve my exoskeleton.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Cautiously open the door of the "Lab", using the hallway for cover. Raise my pistol and then proceed into the room commando style, attempting to remain quiet...but if I fail, engage anyone who acts hostile.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Go on the internet and browse wikipedia (+1 to rolls using my brain, please)
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next