Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Archive]FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Archive]FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters - Page 2 Empty Re: [Archive]FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:12 am

Roll #25

Saima

Minor - Rest.
Major - Try to think about my past... Where did I come from? Why am I here? I think I was an animal tamer, but then what happened?
[5]

Darkness. Only total darkness. You can't see anything. You can hear a faint sound in your deepest thoughts. Water. Porling water. It gets louder and louder. A faint vision of something green. Everything comes back. You can see. You are in a beautiful place. There's a small hill at the right with a building on it. You focus on it. A castle, the biggest and strongest castle in the country. You can see the flag blow around in the gentle wind, a big red piece of cloth with a green shield, crossed by two yellow snakes. The Tamers flag. The wind bruices in your ears and you can hear loud songs and cheers from the castle. The big bridge is down, making a passage over the water surrounding the castle. Even if everyone is so happy in the castle are the strong and brave elite soldiers never sleeping or partying. They are always patrolling on the castles walls. Proud. Their strong tamed eagles are never far away, only about 50 meters above them, looking for enemies. As soon as they can find an enemy, they scream: Craa-craaa-cra-craaa and all soldiers readies their bows and arrows, people rush into the dark but sturdy safety room and swordsmen and their tamed wolves cover all entrances at the same time as the bridge closes.

Down in the valley there is that waterfall. It springs out from the mountainside, cristalclear water. It flows through the valley, forming a river for some hundreds of meters until it reaches the sea. There's a lot of wildlife around the river, and some small trees. Some children were out and swimming in the river.

You lied down at the grass beside the river. You felt it touch your hands and feet. And you loved it. You were a student to the Taming Master, he was at Level 10 in both Animal Language, Animal Taming, Animal Co-operation and much more. All other was only ar around Level 3, and some hadn't even learned some of those skills. But you were his student, but you joined him for about only 2 weeks ago, so the most of the time he learned you about what kind of animals that exists. You learned some about their strengths and weaknesses. "SAIMA! Come now! You are late to The Master!" You looked up. A fat man with a big nose and a bloody shirt looked down at you. The Butcher, the man who took care of all animals the Tamers slayed for food. "Sorry!" you said to him. And then you jumped up and ran to the castle. Little suspecting you heard multiple voices from the sky screaming down "Craa-craaa-cra-craaa!"

And then hell boke out. Screams everywhere. People ran at all directions, ropes, papers, books and everything they used just got thrown away as all ran to the castle. You ran for your life, up for the hill. The first volley of arrows got fired, and you followed them with your eyes. They hit falcons in the sky. Hundreds of birds fell, and the other volley flew. You litterally heard the 'Swoosch' when the arrows flew. In the horizon you saw bisons and rhinos coming. Arrows flew at them too, but you were now inside the castle. The wooden floor creaked under your feet. You ran to the throne room. The Master Tamed sat there. With blood flowing from his mouth and breast. His right arm lied on the floor, spreading blood everywhere, and his 14 lions and 30 wolves were pieces of meat. The chock flew through you. The man you had respected your whole life was there, bleeding dead or dying. And beside him was the Butcher. With a bloody axe that just cutted a wolf in half. Then you realized it. He murdered The Taming Master! You attacked him with your bare fists with tears flewing from your eyes. "How could you?!" you screamed to him, but he had no chance to answear, becouse 5 arrows penetrated his chest at that moment. You looked up, and behind him were 5 goblins with raised bows. They had blue capes, flying in the wind and their eyes were glowing by hatred. The Master Tamer moved, he jumped down from his thrown. He looked like a living dead, he had blood flowing from where his right arm should be, a wound straight through his chest made by an axe and blood flowing from his mouth. "Saaima, listen to mee.. escapee.. noow.. unde.. myy. tronee.." he said with a trembling and cracking voice. He walked forward to the golems, and his big body, 2 meters tall and almost one meter wide fell over them, crushing them at once. He was dead. They too.

The castle had fallen, all soldiers was dead and more and more monsters rushed it. You pushed away his throne and found some loose planks. You removed them and found a tunnel. You walked in the tunnel, made by compressed dirt in hours. It smelled rotten and he air was cold and damp. Suddenly you saw a light. You came out in a forest. And here you are now.

Effects:
One-Legged horse. [Raspin]. [Will always help you even if it costs his life. Raging if someone damages his owner heavily. Can shoot small waterballs from his mouth. The waterballs heals wounds. Very poisonos blood, but he does only have a little amount of blood.
Enough water for 3 waterballs.]
Lost. Can't speak, help or do anything other with other guys.
Energy Bonus. +2 in whatever roll you want.
Uncouncius. You will wake up in 2 turns.

Skills
Crafting LVL 1. +1 to all crafting rolls. Enables you to make easy tools of metal.
Animal Language LVL 1. You can hear and communicate with your pets.
Firemaking LVL 1. +1 to all rolls using fire. You can make fires hot enough to melt iron.

Inventory:

Talkal

Sleep. [1]

You try to continue sleeping, hoping to heal faster, but the eternal darkness haunts you and you feel creeps over your whole body. Suddenly you open your eyes, fearing that a big, red, 163 legged monster stands beside you and drooling all over you. But luckily there is no monster, just a nightmare.

Effects:
4 Broken ribs. -2 to all actions. Will heal in 3 turns.
Broken foot. - 2 to walking. Will heal in 3 turns.

Skills
Crafting LVL 1. +1 to all crafting rolls. Enables you to make easy tools of metal.
Avatar of drakness LVL 1. [When using the axe of Xdraargs, you transforms into The Dark Avatar. When in the dark avatar you can't craft, all you can do is fight. You become increadibly strong, and gets +15 attack and +10 dodge. WARNING: If you roll 3 or lower can you hurt your friends or yourself badly!]
Strength LVL 1: Increases your inventory limits, +1 in attack.

Inventory:

Rulyon

Harvest some of the glowing mushrooms [2]

You walk in the almost total darkness, looking closely on the ground. You don't wants to get eaten by those scary cows without legs. The ground is soft and like bubbly. You can feel something that feels like bubbles in the ground, raising slowly against your feet. The dirt is so muddy that you sink down to your ankels each step you take. You don't like the feeling of slimy mud climbing on to your leg. You reach out your hand to the glowing mushroom you walked to in half an hour and only was 10 meters away. When you touch it with your hand, you feel it. It was very hot, so you dragged away your hand fast. And suddenly the mushroom began tou scream! A loud and bright scream, making it ring in your ears. All animals look at it, and they begin to scream too. Flying mices screams blended in with the legless cows moos. It looked like they all began to communicate with each other. And it looked like all animals pointed at one of the legless cows. It nodded, and threw away its tongue close to you. You watched it closely, it stretched out with a damp red color. It smelled ass and poo. And then it began to suck in. The cow just came closer and closer, and by the red look in its eyes it looked like it would like to swallow you whole. You tried to escape, but something holded your legs. You looked down and saw a vine dragging you downwards. And your ears were still ringing, you didn't know if the mushroom had stopped screaming becouse you were temporarily dove.

Effects:
Broken nose. -1 to everything. Will heal in 2 turns.
Lost in darkness underground. You can't interact with your party.
Dove. -1 to everything. Will get better in 3 turns.

Skills
Thrown Weapon lvl 1. +2 in all thrown weapons.

Inventory:

its_crunchtime

Practice my spear skills while following Aeryn. [6]

You followed Aeryn in the dark cave. Somehow you managed to find your spear and began to stap the wall with it, again and again until Aeryn got scared and scolded you: "Don't swing around your friggening spear close to me in this darkness!! I don't want my head to get cut-off!!!!!" so you stopped. But you couldnt stop the tears. You began to cry. You had never cried like this since your dad told you to not slice his favorite chair. You cried for what felt like hours when you didn't have any tears left. And you managed to damage your spear against the wall too!

Effects:

Skills
Spear Mastering LVL 1: +2 when using spears in combat.

Inventory:

King_Pikmin

I will go hunting with Notch, trying to get some materials and food from the animals. [4]

You walked in the forest, peacefully. You felt the leaves touch your face and the sticks breaking under your feet. You felt the slippery mossy stones and you heard the birds singing and the leaves rustle in the wind. Suddenly you heard a small rustle behind you. You turned around, facing face to face with a bear. Just Notch, though. You sang to him "A bear was walking aloooneee in the forest, and then he met a miiiiceeee. The miiicee ate the beeeaaars eyeee, spitted at the otheeeer. The bear ateee theee miceee and got fuuull uuuup!" Suddenly an elk walked past you, digging to your song. "Attack him Notch!" (Animal Language LVL up!)

Combat Roll:

Notch attack: [6] (D10)
Elk dodge: [2] (D10+Horn=D12)

Notch roared and attacked the elk. He bite it in the leg, making it fall to the ground. You watched it and apploaded as you saw that the leg was totally crushed, bonefragments stucked out everywhere and the leg just dangled around. Then notch cut through his fur on the back, and lastly stabbed him in the chest with his sharp claws, killing it. Notch then picked up the body in his mouth, and you two returned to The Base.

Effects:
Tamed Bear Notch.

Skills
Animal Language LVL 1. You are able to speak with your pets.

Inventory:

FLAMELASHER

Kill the snake with my sword. [5]

You dragged your sword, and preparing to kill you attacked the snake

Combat Roll:

FLAMELASHER attack: [5] (D10+Strong Left Hand+Stone Sword=D14)
Snake dodge: [1] (D10)

As you charge forward, you rises your sword. You swings it from the right, but it was a fint so the snake ducks, but infact you fastly change your swords direction and hurls it down on the snake, killing it instantly. Satisfied you watches the blood flowing down from it, coloring the whole stone red. You scream in victory.

Effects:
Strong left hand. +1 in all strength rolls.
Energy bonus. +6 on any roll. Can be used whenever you want, and also used a little a time if you so wish.

Skills

Inventory:

AerynPierre

Major : Keep going along the corridor until I reach the area that Rulyon is in.
Minor : Keep peeking over my shoulder at my follower, not exactly sure who he is and wondering if I should be worried....
[-]

You keep on walking in the dark and damp tunnel. You can hear a sound in the distanse, a loud scream, and then something that sounds like when a slimeball falls down from the roof, 'Sploosch' and then a loud moo. Scary! Then you begins to think on other stuff when you hear ascream behind you. It comes from its_crunchtime, and he is screaming becouse he is training with his sword. You gets more and more nervous, and finally you scream to him. But he begins to cry. 'What a crybaby' you thinks.

Suddenly you hear a porling sound. Water! and then you see a faint light. Glowing mushrooms, huh? Wierd. But that isn't so wierd when you watches all other life there! Legless cows, flying mices without eyes and even a human tat is about to get eaten by a legless cow. WAIT?! That's Rulyon! And he's stuck in the mud, with a vine tied to his legs! Not good! And you can hear the legless cows belly screaming for food. Suddenly a wind breathes over you. A wind underground?! So wierd!!!

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Mastery910

Go towards the smoke and find Darien. Once there let Dragon eat some tiger meat. [-]

You begins to walk over to the smoke, a long march. Sticks breaks under you, and after not a long time can you hear the eagle you stole the baby from scream. You gets a small tear in your eye, but you decides to keep walking. After some time you finds Mastery and the tigers. You take a stick and rips off some meat from one of the tigers, and feeds it to Dragon. He makes happy sounds, and flaps with his wings. But he can't fly yet, but you feel the small and cute wind he generated in your face. You really feels a desire to keep him.

Effects:
Scratched arm. -1 using the arm. Will heal in 1 turns.
Friend Baby Eagle.

Skills

Inventory:

Darien

Major - Help Flamelasher fight the red snake with my stick. [-]

You watches FLAMELASHER fight the snake, and he looks so concentrated so you don't wants to interrupt him. Instead you sit down and prepares to jump in if something happens. Well, something happens. The snake got killed and it splatted blood in your face. You wipes it away with your hands and tastes it. It tastes awsesome! Yumyum!

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Minor - Get a rock about 15 cm wide. Introduce myself to the man with a slingshot as Relkash.
Major - Bash in the heads of these sub-bovine abominations. [Headshot]
[4]

You look around. Wierd place! A river underground with mud around it and those legless cows. You remeber that it puked you up, and you wanna get your revenge! So you look around until you found a stone. It is around 15 cm wide, but it is kinda pourous, so it won't last long. Well, it'll work for now. You was just about to introduce yourself to the guy with the slingshot when he slowly moved away and touched a mushroom. And then chaos came. You felt how you got dove, so you raged and threw yourself over the closest legless cow.

Combat Roll

8680 attack: [2] (D10+Stone=D11)
Legless Cow dodge: [7] (D10+Strong skin=D13)

As you threw yourself over the cow, it just shaked you off. It screamed and shot its tungue around you, slowly dragging you nside it. You began to scream, but he tungue closed your mouth. The last you saw before it closed around your eyes too was how another cow began to attack the other guy.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Locations

Saima - Inside a goblins cave. Lost
FLAMELASHER - The Base.
King_Pikmin - The Base.
Talkal - Under a 50 meters tall pine 5 meters East from The Pit.
AerynPierre - Long inside The Cave under The Pit. Beside an underground River.
its_crunchtime - Long inside The Cave under The Pit. Beside an underground River.
Rulyon - Long inside The Cave under The Pit. Beside an underground River.
mastery910 - The Base.
Darien - The Base.
8680 - Long inside The Cave under The Pit. Beside an underground River.

The World

The Base - The place were you all found each other is. It has a big fire in the middle.
The Valley - North West from The Base. There is a small lake in the middle, and all kind of animals live there, even dangerous.
The Pit - South from the base. Made when a Giant Spider got killed and the acid made a 10 meter deep pit. The pit is 3 meters in diameter.
The Cave - Under The Pit. It got discovered when Rulyon jumped in The Pit so the ground broke. Totally dark inside. Directly under The Pit is a circular room with 5 tunnels. One of theese tunnels leads to The Underground River.
The Goblins Cave - A hill with a cave inside. Goblin lives there.
Underground River - A big cave with a river and trees, flowers, animals and glowing mushrooms inside.

NPCs

Raspin
Spoiler:

Bear [Notch]
Spoiler:

Tiger (x5)
Spoiler:

Cave Goblin
Spoiler:

Red Snake
Spoiler:

Baby Eagle.
Spoiler:

Legless cow
Spoiler:

Elk
Spoiler:
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

[Archive]FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters - Page 2 Empty Re: [Archive]FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:14 am

Roll #26

The roll is here!

Saima

Major - Rest [6]

Darkness, still darkness. You dwelves into your mind, trying to reveal the deepest secrets in your life. Suddenly, you are back in that tunnel. The hard, packed dirt tunnel, barely big enough for you to crunch. You slowly moves forward, waiting on enemy archers to find the hole in the wooden floor, climbing down and shoot you in the back. The sweat flows from you, but it is still cold. So creepy! When you finally arrives in the forest, you runs around, confused. The Master Tamed learned you in the last lession that you never shall enter a forest alone. Why did he lead you to one forest then?? Then you saw a piece of paper. You could recognize Master Tamers handwriting. With trembling hands, you picked up the paper.

Dear student,

I am sorry to say this, but I always knew what was about to happen to the castle. I know that if you see this, I am dead! I have one last mission for you! Find and eleminate Xdraargs! He is the one who sent the army at the castle! He is darkness itself, and I really beg you, gather friends and tamed animals, and fight him! Remember, a Tamers life is always more important then his animals! Use them as your meatshields!

You felt the tears coming, both by grief and rage. How could he know that, but not tell us! You sworn that you will kill Xdraargs once and for all! With that goal in your mind, you ran away in the forest, killing animals only for food. And so you did to today.

Effects:
One-Legged horse. [Raspin]. [Will always help you even if it costs his life. Raging if someone damages his owner heavily. Can shoot small waterballs from his mouth. The waterballs heals wounds. Very poisonos blood, but he does only have a little amount of blood.
Uncouncius. You will wake up in 1 turns.

Skills
Animal Language LVL 1. You can hear and communicate with your pets.
Firemaking LVL 1. +1 to all rolls using fire. You can make fires hot enough to melt iron.

Inventory:

Talkal
Get some rest, and dwelve inside my mind to the two prisoners, go to Xdraargs and talk to him: "OK, here's the deal. I can 'maybe' free you, but I want to move freely, while Im using your's power, do you understand what I'm talking to you right now?" [5]

You feel something against your chest. A pain. So painful! You look down, and what you see can't be described with words! The bones that were broken moves, they bends like ruber and sticks out from your chest. What a pain! Blood everywhere! You can see your heart and your lungs! Your equipment lays beside you in the grass. You can see the axe. "Xdraargs, save me!" you whisper as you grab the axe. The world spins around, a purple whirl enters your mind, and sucks you into it.

That darkness! You can remember the creepy, dark room perfectly. You begins to sweat, and walk forward to the cage made by bones. "XDRAARGS!" you scream. The creature in that cage turns around, slowly against you. "What doo youu want mee?" a creepy, dark voice slowly sais. Then you look at it. It is totally black, that creature. Not like a black human, the creature is like a place where no light exists. All you can see is the shadow of it, it is big, with a black tail and horns. You looked into its eyes. You had never seen something like that! Just a glowing flame of fire in a small hole. "XDRAARGS!" you scream again. "Noo! stoop.. iiit.." the small boy sais. It looks like something punches him each time you say Xdraargs name. "I have an offer for you, Xdraargs!" you say. You look over at the shiny cage, at the small boy. Blood drips from his mouth now. "Whaaat offeeeer?" he answears with the same dark and slow voice. "What about I set you free?! But I want to move freely while using your power, DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT NOW XDRAARGS?!" you hear a deep sigh, and the boy fell uncouncius at the dark floor, with blood flowing from his mouth, eyes, nose and ears. "Yeees, put me freee. All you have to do is cut the head of one of your buddies, take out his heart from his throat, crush it together with his brain and lungs, mix it with blooood and bring all of it in his skull to me. Then you have to eat his whole skull, and take some of the mix on your fingers. Draw it on this cage, and I'll be freee! And you will get unthinkable powers! Go, NOW!"

The world begins to spin again, this time in a red whirl. Suddenly you are back i the forest, all the green grass, blue sky and the two suns in the sky shines down on you. You look down at your body. It is purple. Your eyes are flaming with a green fire and your mouth shines red.

Effects:
4 Broken ribs. -2 to all actions. Will heal in 2 turns.
Broken foot. - 2 to walking. Will heal in 2 turns.
The Dark Avatar. Will disappear in 3 turns.

Skills
Avatar of drakness LVL 1. [When using the axe of Xdraargs, you transforms into The Dark Avatar. When in the dark avatar you can't craft, all you can do is fight. You become increadibly strong, and gets +15 attack and +10 dodge. WARNING: If you roll 3 or lower can you hurt your friends or yourself badly!]

Inventory:

Rulyon

Defend myself from the cow by shooting some [Small but Sharp Rocks] (+1 to attacks) at it with my [Slingshot] (+2 to attacks). [4]

The legless cow is just crawling closer and closer. You can see te slimy, streched tungue get less and less streched as the cow drags to you in the bubbly mud. You can see the rage in its eyes as it comes closer and closer you. You picks up a handful of pebbles from your inventory, and fires them at the cow.

Combat Roll:

Rulyon attack: [b][11]
(D10+Small, sharp rocks+Slingshot-Broken Nose-Deaf=D11)
Legless Cow dodge: [1] (D10+Strong Skin=D13)

You pick up one of the pebbels. You put it inside the slingshot, and aims carefully. 'Plong' it sounds when it flyes away. You follow it with your eye, and sees it hit the cow in the eye. You fire another, and it does also hit the eye. Blood flows out of both eyes when you keep firing them at it. Then you fire some at the tungue, but they just bounces off it, leaving only some green blood drips. If you weren't deaf would you hear it scream, and the other responding it.

Effects:
Broken nose. -1 to everything. Will heal in 1 turns.
Deaf. -1 to everything. Will get better in 2 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

its_crunchtime

Throw my spear at the cow attacking Rulyon, and then go craft a new one from the trees around the river. [4]

You walks in the mud, and when you are close the legless cow that attacks Rulyon, you pick up your spear. You weighs it in your hand, and takes aim. At the exact same second you hear the cow scream "Mllloo". It sounded very wierd becouse the tunge was shot away at Rulyon, but you lokoed at it. Both the eyes were destroyed, Rulyon fired pebbles at it. "Good job, Rulyon!" you screamed to him, but he did probably not hear you.
Whatever, you trew your spear at its head.

Combat Roll:
its_crunchtime attack: [13] (D10+Spear Mastering LVL 1+Strength+Double Edged Stone Spear=D16)
Legless Cow dodge: [2] (D10+Strong Skin=D13)

As the spear flew away, it pierced the cows head. You saw something green flow out first, and after it came a blue crushed brain flowing. You laughed, but noticed that your spear was gone. All that was left was ashes and the edges. The brain had burned up you spear in only 3 seconds! That is a very boiling head! Whatever, you began to walk over to a new tree and picked down a branch. It was yellow! You crafted some time, and by using your stones in your inventory you made a new double edged stone spear, but not as powerful as your last one.

Crafting LVL up

[i]Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

King_Pikmin (Whoops, you didn't post you action, NPCd)

Lay down and meditate [5]

You and Notch layed down, Notch to sleep, and you to meditate on the grass, beside the fire at The Base. You put your head in Notchs fur, and dwelved into your mind. You heard a voice. "Youu havee almoost leveled up in Mageee, youu havee 6/10 xp thereee. Youu caan traain iit byyy fokusing yoouur mind aat thee runees an liisteening too theeiir voiceees" and you woke up. Well, that was good news, you learned how to train mage atleast.

Effects:
Tamed Bear Notch.

Skills

Inventory:

FLAMELASHER

Craft two daggers with snakeskin handles. Cover them in snake venom. [5]

You put down your sword and walks over to the snake. You take a sharp stone and skins it. Then you walk into the deep forest and cuts out branches from the best trees. You use the sharp stone to form them to great handles, and wraps the snakeskin around them. After that you ripped away some moss, and found two epic stones, thin, sturdy and sharp. You tie them to the handle, also with snakeskin. After that you use them to cut out the snakes teeth, and venom flows. You cover them in the venom. The venom dires fast, and creates a hard shell around the knife, so you scrap away some from the sharp parts. You then finds a rabbit and tests the poison on it; you make a small hole with the stone in its ear, and take a small, dried drip of venom and puts it in the rabbits ear hole. It dies instantly. Epic knives!

Effects:
Energy bonus. +6 on any roll. Can be used whenever you want, and also used a little a time if you so wish.

Skills

Inventory:

AerynPierre

Major: Look around for something I can use as a weapon to try to help Rulyon.
Minor: Try to remember which direction the wind came from...it might be a way out the four of us can use after we get away from these freaks of nature
[6]

You walk around in the mud, feeling the bubbles touch your feet. You can also feel that the mud is hot and nice, like bathwater that has been boiled a little so it is nice to bath in it. Soo nice! You remind yourself that you should look after a weapon so you can help Rulyon. You managed to find a thich bone, sticking out from the mud. You draw it up, it was almost a meter long! What could have so long legs?! Well, it works as a weapon. So you tried to swim in the mud to reach the legless cow, but it was already dead. Then you felt the wind again. you tried to localize from where it came. Hmmmm.. It came from a tunnel. And after looking at that tunnel you saw two glowing mushrooms at the entrance. The same tunnel you came from. Oh! The hole you fell from, the wind must have blewn that way!

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Mastery910

tame my Eagle using the tiger meat as a medium. [3]

You picked up your eagle and fed some more of the raw, pink, tiger meat to it. It ate it with happiness and tried to fly once again. It got sad and yelled with a thin voice "Craaaaaa". It sounded disappointed. You hugged it, but you felt that it wasn't really tamed yet.

Effects:
Friend Baby Eagle.

Skills

Inventory:

Darien

Practice fighting with my stick [4]

You swinged around with your stick and hit trees and sticks. You heard stuff break as you hit them, and suddenly your stick broke. You had used it too much. Well, you felt your muscles hurting after hitting that many trees, sticks and logs with it. You went back to The Base. You walked slowly on the road until you reached The Base. There could you see Dragon being hugged and King_Pikmin meditating on Notch.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Major : "Release me, you abominable denizen of this seemingly-fair-but-truly-foul pit!" Try to rip the cow's tongue apart to get out. [Strength]
Minor : Look around for something I could use as a weapon.
[5]

You felt how the tongue came, licking over your whole body whilst dragging you towards the mouth. "YOU MAY NOT EAT ME!" you screamed, and with your last powers you opened your arms and torn the tongue apart. It exploded in a cascade of green blood, making te cow scream in pain. Now it can't move at all, so it is like dead, no danger if you don't walk to it and puts your head in its jaw...

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Locations

Saima - Inside a goblins cave. Lost
FLAMELASHER - The Base.
King_Pikmin - The Base.
its_crunchtime - Long inside The Cave under The Pit. Beside an underground River.
mastery910 - The Base.
Darien - The Base.

The World

The Base - The place were you all found each other is. It has a big fire in the middle.
The Valley - North West from The Base. There is a small lake in the middle, and all kind of animals live there, even dangerous.
The Pit - South from the base. Made when a Giant Spider got killed and the acid made a 10 meter deep pit. The pit is 3 meters in diameter.
The Cave - Under The Pit. It got discovered when Rulyon jumped in The Pit so the ground broke. Totally dark inside. Directly under The Pit is a circular room with 5 tunnels. One of theese tunnels leads to The Underground River.
Underground River - A big cave with a river and trees, flowers, animals and glowing mushrooms inside.

NPCs

Raspin
Spoiler:

Bear [Notch]
Spoiler:

Tiger (x5)
Spoiler:

Cave Goblin
Spoiler:

Red Snake
Spoiler:

Baby Eagle.
Spoiler:

Legless cow
Spoiler:

Legless cow 2
Spoiler:

Elk
Spoiler:
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:16 am

Roll #27

Saima

Minor: Thank the goblin for saving me
Major: Communicate with him and tell him about the adventures we could go on, and the riches he could have if he came with me
[6]

"Thank you goblin!" You said. It echoed in the dark cave. "Ank you goblin, you gobling, goblin, blin..." He answeared with a trembling, unsure voice: "Whrrat drro yrrou mrrean?" Then you got it! He always added rr in the words he said! So if you removed the rr:s would he say: "What do you mean?"

Animal Language LVL up!

"Do you hear me Goblin?" you asked, knowing that you no longer need to add the rr:s, as you can speak Goblin so good that he still understands you, and you picks away the rr:s from his words automatically, without thoughts. "Yes, I do! Finally you can speak to me!"
"Yep, sure I can! Do you want to come with me? You looks so strong and brave, and we would go on a lot of adventures together! And think of all riches we would find together, gold, diamonds, silver and a lot more! Dosn't that sound exciting?!" You hear him thinking, and suddenly he nods fanatically with his head "YEEEEES!! YES! I've always dreamed of being rich! Just remember to protect me...." His face broke up into a giant smile, and his eyes were big and hopeful.

Effects:
One-Legged horse. [Raspin]. Tamed. [Will always help you even if it costs his life. Raging if someone damages his owner heavily. Can shoot small waterballs from his mouth. The waterballs heals wounds. Very poisonos blood, but he does only have a little amount of blood.
Tamed Goblin [NoName].

Skills
Animal Language LVL 2. You can mentally communicate with your pets and you can speak Goblin and Spider.

Inventory:

Talkal

Lie down, and do nothing. [4]

You lie down on the grass, but you can't feel it because your dark, hard skin. You do atleast hear the birds songs.

Effects:
4 Broken ribs. -2 to all actions. Will heal in 1 turns.
Broken foot. - 2 to walking. Will heal in 1 turns.
The Dark Avatar. Will disappear in 2 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

Rulyon

Free myself from the vines entangling me. [5]

As you can feel the vines drag you further and further down, you decide "I won't get killed by any idiothical vines!", and attacks them with all your power. You take a good grip around it with your hands, and drags them apart. The vines are thick, but nothing you can't handle. After some times can you feel your hands getting wet. You made an opening in the vine, and it poured out some blue liquid. It hurted, but you just dipped you hand in the mud, and dragged it up fast. The mud was almost boiling! It was super hot! So you ripped off the vine ([b]Strenth LVL up!
) and ran to the other guys.

Effects:
Deaf. -1 to everything. Will get better in 1 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

its_crunchtime

Train my spear and throwing skills by throwing my spear at a tree, then retrieving it, and throw it again. Do this over and over and over.... [4]

You walk in the mud and hurls your spear at the nearby tree. And again. You can hear the bonk when it hits the tree. You feel the sweat flowing. the cave just gets hotter and hotter. Suddenly the tree catches on fire. The smoke flows around in the room, and you begins to cough. You swing in the mud, felling it burn against your body. You retake your spear, and swims for the exit.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

King_Pikmin

I will take the meat out of the elk for eating, I will craft the hide into some armour, and take some sharp bones as weapons. [3]

You walks over to Notch. "Hey, dude, please, could you drop the elk?" You asked him. "Sure, Master." and Notch threw the elk up in the sky, you could see it flying, far up. An then it fell down. If fell towards you, so you ran away, so fast that it became a small dust cloud after you. And then you heard it. Bang! "Ooooouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What the...? You went back to the elk and lifted it. Blood. Everywhere! Under it was that man that Talkal ate the arm from. Now dead.

Whatever, you picked out the meat and put it aside, then you took the skin, but you realized that it was both to small and to thin to make an armour from, so you stopped there. The most of the bones were crushed, but you managed to find a small bone that worked as a dagger.

Effects:
Tamed Bear Notch.

Skills

Inventory:

FLAMELASHER

Minor: Give mastery the knives.
Major: Make a sword like the daggers, with snakeskin handle and poison blade using the rest of the snake.
[4]

You took the knives for a last time on the handle, and then you gave them to mastery910. Then you sat down and took a sharp stone. You used the last poison on the blade, and the last piece of skin on the handle. Then you walked over to the rabbit once again and cut it in half. You didn't even need to use strength for that, the blade was so sharp still.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

AerynPierre

Major: Attack the legless cows closest to Rulyon, swinging as hard as I can in an attempt to upgrade my strength. [Strength] [2]

As you began to swim in the now boiling mud, the only that happened was that you burned your hand. You tried to reach the last alive legless cow, but suddenly iy flew up in the roof. It flowed up lava under it, and it shot its tongue on the roof. Crap. It's very hot in here! The river is almost gone by now, it has almost boiled away and the mud is getting more and more solid, the water in it is also boiling away!!!!

Effects:
Burned Hands. -1 to everything. Will heal in 3 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

Mastery910

Look for Saima, but wait at a distance so the goblin doesn't see me. Also take a bit of tiger meat with me [3] (How could you know about the goblin? Saima havn't speaked with anyone since he found it..)

You went over to a tiger and brought some of the raw meat. Then you began to walk in the direction Saima went away in, and then you managed to find some footsteps. You followed them into the dark forest, and suddenly you saw a cave with blood outside. You began to walk closer and closer it. Then you rushed inside it, and found a golem in there. It charged at you, but the person in the cave that you first didn't recognize because of all blood was Saima, and he said "Strrop grrlem, frrirrend thrrerret" and the golem stopped.

Effects:
Friend Baby Eagle.

Skills

Inventory:

Darien

Try and craft a wooden sword [1]

You walked around in The Base, but you couldn't find anything good to make a wooden sword of. Then you saw a good branch high up in the tree beside you, so you climbed up. But the branch was just a hallucination, so when you grabbed it you fell. You felt all the sticks agaist your body in the fall, and suddenly you hit the ground, resulting with a broken arm.

Effects:
Broken arm. -2 to everything using the arm. Will heal in 3 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

Minor : Look around for a weapon, perhaps that of the last unfortunate adventurer to wander down here.
If I find a weapon and there are cows left....
Major : Attack the monster cows. [Training whatever skill the weapon uses]
If I find a weapon and there aren't any more cows....
Major : Practice with the weapon. [Training whatever skill the weapon uses]
If I don't find a weapon....
Major : Craft an axe from a tree branch and a sharp, flat stone. [Crafting]
[2]

You began to swim in the mud to a tree with flat, sharp stones growing out from the branches, but then some lava flew up beside it and lit it on fire. The room was so hot, so the only option left for you was to swim to the exit. Not there yet, some meters left. Come on.. Swim... Swim... But you burned your hands too much too swim the last part.

Effects:
Burned hands. -1 to everything. Will heal in 3 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

Malregima

- [-]

You walked on that road, when you suddenly found some people in the forest. "Hello! My name is Malregima!" They looked at you. "Welcome. We are us, I am FLAMELASHER. This is The Base."

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Locations

Saima - Inside a goblins cave.
FLAMELASHER - The Base.
King_Pikmin - The Base.
mastery910 - Inside a goblins cave.
Darien - The Base.
Malregima - The Base.

The World

NPCs

Raspin
Spoiler:

Bear [Notch]
Spoiler:

Tiger (x5)
Spoiler:

Cave Goblin
Spoiler:

Red Snake
Spoiler:

Baby Eagle.
Spoiler:

Legless cow
Spoiler:

Legless cow 2
Spoiler:

Elk
Spoiler:

This roll took 2 hours, and still, it isn't the most detailed roll...... Sorry, but I had to hurry, we have to go on my grandmas birthdayparty Razz
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:18 am

Roll #28

AerynPierre

Minor: Look around for another exit than the one we first came into the room from.
Major: Swim towards the new exit if I find one, if not...return to the room we all entered from.
[3]

You looks around, but all you can see is small springs of lava flowing up from the ground. The river is not totally gone by the heat, and the mud is solidifying by the heat. At the riverbed can you see a lot of dried fish, and everywhere is death. Animals are drying out to only bones, and the bones then catch fire.You scream loud when some lava flows up behind you, and with your last forces you get out of the mud before it solidifyes. Your feet burns as you run into the room you entered from, and you can see your party running after you. A small river of lava flows after you too. A little more! There, light! You enters the room, but then you realize. You fell into it. It is over 10 meters up to the surface! "HEEEEEEEELP UUUUUS!" you all scream.

Effects:
Burned Hands. -1 to everything. Will heal in 2 turns.
Burned feet. -1 to everything or -2 to walking. Will heal in 3 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

Minor : "Yeah! Burn, you sub-bovine abominations!"
Major : Follow Aeryn. [STRENGTH]
[5]

You look around in the hell. Everything is on fire, even the bones and hardest stones are either melting or burning. You opens your mouth to scream, but the air is too hot to be breathed. Instead you looks at AerynPierre, but all you see is smoke. You then sights a person. It's not AerynPierre, but it is Rulyon. With your last voice you carry out your message: "We need to. Get out of. Here! Aeryn has. An exit!" you speak with a forced voice, and after that it feels like your mouth is full of lava because the hot air. Together you get up, and manages to find AerynPierre. You runs after him and after some time you are in the cave you fell into. It is getting brighter and brighter, the lava flows after you!

Effects:
Burned hands. -1 to everything. Will heal in 2 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

its_crunchtime

Escape the cave! [5] (Why didn't I implent a luck penalty?)

You can feel the heat touch you, it rips out all your sweat. It feels like it is raining boiling water on you, the second your sweat comes out it boils away. The mud is now solid, with cracks that is able to trap lava for some seconds. And then a flood of lava flows out infront of you. With a scream you jumps back and lands in the dried river. The lava just keeps coming from the hole, and it flows. Your eyes got temporarily blind when you looked at it. Then, infront of you, the lava kept flowing against the exit. You saw three persons run from it, and then the lava had covered the whole exit. No way that you can swim through that!. The river must have came from somewhere you thinks, and decides to head up to the place the river came from. As you walks in the sand where water was for only 30 minutes ago, you feel it getting hotter and hotter! then, suddenly some sand behind you begins to bubble, but not in slid form anymore, no it had melted to glass! And under the glass could you see lava rising, so you ran as it came closer and closer. Then you felt it. A cold wind! You began to run towards it, and then you saw a small hole, only half a meter wide in the wall. With a lot of confidence, fighting your claustrophobic (Spelled like that?) you crawled inside it. It was bright and hot, but still damp. You felt how it got colder and colder the longer you crawled. But then everything got hot. Very hot! Lava began to flow into the hole now. It rised upwards. But the hole was now big enough for you to crouch, and so you did. You ran as fast as you could.
Light. Light! You saw light in the end! You crawled out from the tunnel, and felt the grass at your feet. Then you looked back. The lava bubbled up into the hole, with an awesome speed. You looked around. You got into The Valley, but all water in the lake was gone by now. It had evaporated (called that?) by the hottness from the lava underground. Animals were dead everywhere. The smell hit you like a club. Then you ran to The Base, and with a last look back you saw it. A Vulcanos birth. It threw out lava everywhere.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Rulyon

Minor Action: Follow Aeryn out of the cavern into whichever exit he takes.

Major action: Defend from further attacks with my slingshot.
[6]

You can smell it. The smell of death. All life in this cave was already dead. Then you stepped up on the hard mud. Lava everywhere. With no exit. I am going to die here! Why even try to survive?! I will burn to ashes when more lava comes, just like all animals. you thought. You sit down and prepared to die without fear. "We need to. Get out of. Here! Aeryn has. An exit!" you heard, just when you closed your eyes. You opened them, slowly. God, this is not funny at all! Or is it me that is getting crazy by the hottness? you thought. Then you saw. A sweaty face, scared eyes but full of confidence. You stood up, and grapped his arm to not get lost. Then you followed him after AerynPierre. You ran as crazy away from the lava, and when you entered the cave you came down from all you hought was: What the heck?! I knew this would happen! Now we are trapped here, waiting for the lava to come! "Hey, Rulyon?! FAST! Pick up your darn slingshot and shoot down those friggening roots!" What roots? Is that guy crazy?! How can there be roots in a cave that is about to be flooded with lava?! then you looked up. You saw that the roof was very weak above the tunnel you just came from, and roots were climbing down from it and reinforcing the boulders. "Shakeiytsu! Root-Killing Shot!" you screamed as you fired all your pebbles at the roots. You went in to something that felt like slow-motion, you shot all the 20 pebbles in less then 3 seconds, and all roots cot cut off at once.
A loud rumble. (Ranged Weapon LVL UP! The roof shaked, and then it fell. All stones fell down, covering the tunnel. But not for long, the lava managed to slowly get through the small holes between the boulders. And there's still a problem to get up.

Effects:

Skills
Ranged Weapon LVL 1. +2 with ranged weapons shooting projectiles (As bows and slingshots) and +1 in all other ranged weapons (Like throwing knives)

Inventory:

Mastery910

Minor: Lead saima back to the base
Major: Tame Dragon to make it MINE!!!
[5]

As you walks over to Saima and the goblin you sais "I'll be heading back to The Base now, come if you want to, it's in this *POINTS* direction. Then you calls Dragon and pets him, making him YOURS!!! Animal Taming LVL UP!

Effects:
Tamed Baby Eagle.

Skills
Aimal Taming LVL 1. +1 to all actions taming animals.

Inventory:

Saima

Minor: "Thank you, Mastery. I've been lost for what feels like hours. "

Minor2: (in goblin) "So, do you have a name?"

Major: Follow Mastery's footsteps back to The Base
[3]

"Thank you Mast..." you began to say, but he began to speak "Yeah, yeah, I'll go to The Base now, it's at that direction" and then he ran away.
"Oh, well then Goblin, do you have a name?" you asked him. "Name? What the heck is that?" Then you began to head towards The Base with him.

Effects:
One-Legged horse. [Raspin]. Tamed. [Will always help you even if it costs his life. Raging if someone damages his owner heavily. Can shoot small waterballs from his mouth. The waterballs heals wounds. Very poisonos blood, but he does only have a little amount of blood.
Tamed Goblin [NoName].

Skills
Animal Language LVL 2. You can mentally communicate with your pets and you can speak Goblin and Spider.

Inventory:

King_Pikmin

I concentrate on the runes and try to understand them, leveling up my magic. [4]

You sit down and tries to understand the runes. You let your mind be sucked in into the Light-Shield rune, and then you can hear a sparkling voice. "Yo! I am the Light-Shield runes voice. It seems like you are able to understand me! Finally, noone have ever entered me in 1482 years! I guess you wanna know what I do? When you use me will I create a shield made by light. It will be thin, but not thin enough to cut stuff, but it'll be hot though. I will be able to stop all projectiles, but no living things. To activate me will you have to take som of your blood on your thump, then make a lightning in the middle of my rune with it! Farwell!" he said, and then you felt a punch and got back to real world. Mage LVL up!

Effects:
Tamed Bear Notch.

Skills
Mage LVL 1. +2 in all fights using magic (NOT runes), +1 when using runes, you are now able to cast and create LVL 1 runes with right materials.

Inventory:

Darien

Skin the tigers and try to make armor out of their hide [5]

You walk over to the dead tigers, and with the help of a sharp stone you begins to cut the skin. Sadly, the skin of Tiger 1 is not useable becouse it is so torn apart when Tiger 3 by mistake attacked it and when Mastery910 took meat from the tiger. But you began to cut out some good shape skin pieces, but they need to be stiched together, so you make a small needle out of a bone fragment, and then makes a thread by knotting some your hair together, and then you stich everything together.

Effects:
Broken arm. -2 to everything using the arm. Will heal in 2 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

Talkal

Relax myself, and listen to the birds singing. [1]

You tries to relax, but HOW THE HECK CAN YOU RELAX WHEN A VULCANO ERUPTS?! you thinks, an then you run straight into The Base. Don't...... Kill....... Buddies........! and with your last willpower you swallow both tiger whole, and then you black out; King_Pikmin picked up a log and hit you in the head.

Effects:
The Dark Avatar. Will disappear in 1 turns.
Uncouncius. Will wake up next turn.

Skills

Inventory:

FLAMELASHER

Make rabbitskin gloves [1]

You walks over to the rabbit, but when you skins it the body explodes in a cascade of poison, and a small drip hits your eye. With your other eye can you see the rabbit, it is purple inside, and all natural organs were replaced with small bubbles that was filled with poison. When you cut the skin, all of them exploded. Darkness.

Effects:
Poison in eye. Will die in 6 turns if not treated. Will spread in 4 turns if not treated.
Uncouncius. Will wake up next turn.

Skills

Inventory:

Malregima

"Hello FLAMELASHER, where am I?" I asked.
Major: I approach the bonfire
[-] (Both were minors)

"Hello FLAMELASHER, where am I? you asked. Silence. Then you looked down. FLAMELASHER was uncouncius on the ground, but one eye was open. It had turned to purple and it moved around as crazy whilest blood dripped from it. A man introduced himself as King_Pikmin. "You are in Death Forest, so named because the entire place wants us dead."

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Locations

Saima - The Base.
FLAMELASHER - The Base.
King_Pikmin - The Base.
Talkal - The Base.
AerynPierre - The Cave under The Pit..
its_crunchtime - The Base.
Rulyon - The Cave under The Pit.
mastery910 - The Base.
Darien - The Base.
8680 - Cave under The Pit.
Malregima - The Base.

The World

The Valley - North West from The Base. There is a big vulcano there now, throwing out lava.
Underground River - Was a big cave with a river and trees, flowers, animals and glowing mushrooms inside. Now it's the lava chamber for a vulcano.

NPCs

Raspin
Spoiler:

Bear [Notch]
Spoiler:

Tiger (x5)
Spoiler:

Cave Goblin
Spoiler:

Red Snake
Spoiler:

Baby Eagle. [Dragon]
Spoiler:

Legless cow
Spoiler:

Legless cow 2
Spoiler:

Elk
Spoiler:

Game Events:

As the vulcano errupts, the ground shakes as it hurls big stones and lava to the sky. The moment the first lava hits the ground makes the ground to shake even more. After no time is the forest around the vulcano on fire, and the people inside The Cave are about to gett cooked by the heat from the lava dripping through the stones, and the stones are also about to melt into lava. And the forest fire will spread fast.

EDIT: Mastery, I had already begun to roll when you posted ur list, saw it now when I have rolled done, but I fixed the list logically myself Wink
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:19 am

Roll #29

Saima

Find Raspin, and introduce him to the goblin

Major: Make a fire, melting the iron scraps and bars, and then shape them into armor (chestplate, helmet, pants, boots, in order of importance).
[5]

"Hey, Goblin! A name is what everyone calls you. I am called Saima, that is FLAMELASHER, he loves to get poisoned. This is my One-Legged horse called Raspin. Raspin, this is my new Goblin Pet." you introduce them to each other and then the goblin to everyone else. Then you sit down, beside the exploded rabbit and FLAMELASHER. You screams "Raspin, Goblin, get some logs for me, from the blue trees. They are burning best." They instantly runs away, chatting some with eachother. "Sure Master Saima!" they screams back at the same time. You can hear them run in the forest, but then you hear a loud BANG. The vulcano threw away another rock. Suddenly it gets dark. You look up in the sky. You can't see the sun, something is blocking it. That thing is getting bigger and bigger. You grabs FLAMELASHER and screams to everyone else in The Base to run away. They do so, and suddenly you hear a loud whistle. It gets louder and louder, until that thing hits the ground. With such a speed! You let go of FLAMELASHER and heads back to The Base. It's chaos there. Everything but your chest got smashed to pieces by the big, black stone that got thrown out of the vulcano. You heads over to it. Then you see the crater. It's enormous! A giant hole straight into the ground. And you can see something glittering there. You runs over to it, aware of the dangers. Diamonds! You can see diamonds! But you do understand how dangerous it is to stay close to that stone, it looks like there is lava inside it, becouse it flows out from one of the cracks. You hurry up and grabs some diamonds, and then you heads back to everyone else.

Back at everyone else can you see Raspin and Goblin coming walking with a lot of logs. Then they see the crater, and hurries back to you, checking if you are damaged. You gratefully piles the logs and light them with some lava. After that you pulls you iron scraps and iron bars into the fire. When they begin melting you puts them on a sone, and when they are soft but still solide you begin to form them to armour.

Effects:
Tamed Goblin [NoName].

Skills

Inventory:

FLAMELASHER

Explore my mind, hoping to find an ability. [6]

Darkness. Only total darkness. Then you begins to feel it. It gets wetter and wetter. Then you open your eyes. You are in the ocean. Your dad is with you. Why am I here? What is this place? you thinks and then you memories suddenly opens. That boat. You and your dad was out fishing when the storm came. It torn the sails apart, and the waves were gigantic. Then one came and flushed you into the ocean. Your dad jumped in after you. Then you blacked out. You could see your dad holding his hands around your head, making sure you are above water and can breathe. But suddenly you can see a giant whirl. "DAAAAD!" you screams out and gets out from his grip. "I love you, son!" he screams back as he gets sucked into the whirl. You can remember how you swam and swam until you reached land. As you reached land you felt that you was able to be one with water a little. Water Element LVL up! (Magics, such as Elements takes longer to LVL up than normal skills like Strength or Crafting)
Then you wake up by an enourmous BANG, in time to see Saima run to a giant crater in The Base.

Effects:
Poison in eye. Will die in 5 turns if not treated. Will spread in 3 turns if not treated.

Skills
Water Element LVL 1. You area able to manipulate a small amount of water, as big as a tennisball.

Inventory:

Darien

Minor:"we have to leave, we should try to head to the beach"
Major:Try to heal Flamelasher
[1]

As you hear Saimas warning, you grabs some stuff and quickly gets out of from The Base. "We have to leave! We should try to head to the beach!" you screams. Everyone nods, but FLAMELASHER who screams in pain. You looks down at him, and you see that the poison is located in his eye, as it's purple and swollen. You begins to try to get the poison out from the eye, but instead it sprides to your finger too. You can feel the pain, it feels like the finger slowly is getting cut of in multiple pieces.

Effects:
Broken arm. -2 to everything using the arm. Will heal in 1 turns.
Poisoned finger. -2 to everything. Will spread to hand in 4 turns. Won't heal unless treated.

Skills

Inventory:

its_crunchtime

Cut a long vine and lower it down to the people trapped in the hole. [5]

You looks around, all you can see is burning trees and you do only hear the rumbling from the vulcano. Then you find what you search: A long vine, hanging down from a tree. You prepare you cut it down, but then realizes that you can't climb to the top of the vine and down before the tree is on fire. And you was right. In 1 minute the tre was burning, but suddenly the vine fell down. The top of it was burned off. You run over to it and puts out the fire by rolling on it. Then you walks over to The Pit and ties the rope to the opening of The Pit.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

King_Pikmin

I run away from the base, going in the total opposite direction of the volcano / valley, trying to get near the pit, but not so close that I will fall in. While running, I try to find any material I can use to protect myself from fire and lava. [5]

As you can see the vulcano blasting out lava everywhere you hear the fire. You can see how burned trees falls to the ground and ash and smokes are everywhere. You decides to run in the opposite direction, but you ends up around The Pit. then you look around after something to protect yourself with. Something to protect you from Fire and Lava?! Impossible. All you can find is something glittering at the ground. You picks it up and examines it. A spheric stone, with a hole in the middle, not straight through it, more like a bowl. The stone has a size of a closed hand and you can see mysterical marks on it..

Effects:
Tamed Bear Notch.

Skills
Mage LVL 1. +2 in all fights using magic (NOT runes), +1 when using runes, you are now able to cast and create LVL 1 runes with right materials.

Inventory:

Mastery910

Minor: follow king_pikmin
Major: follow king_pikmin while sneaking behind him concealing my presence to him. [Learn/train sneak]
[6]

As you can see King_Pikmin walk away you decides to follow him. But you take the opportunity to hide behind all un-burning trees, and then you manages to make it to The Pit without King_Pikmin noticing you.

Effects:
Tamed Baby Eagle.

Skills

Inven

tory:

AerynPierre

If anybody succeeds in lowering us an aid, climb up it out of the pit.[Strength] [3]

As you can see a big vine being thrown down into The Pit, you quickly grabs it and climbs out from The Pit.

Effects:
Burned Hands. -1 to everything. Will heal in 1 turns.
Burned feet. -1 to everything or -2 to walking. Will heal in 2 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

Rulyon

Climb out of the hole using grit, determination, adrenalin, and any rope that may be lowered for us. Then run like Hell away from the volcano with the others. [Strength] [2] (Good for you that it's such an easy action that you like can't fail, and that I'm on a good mood today king )

You climbs out from the hole and decides to run like hell away from the vulcano like the others. But what other? They are not running, so you decides to stay.

Effects:

Skills
Ranged Weapon LVL 1. +2 with ranged weapons shooting projectiles (As bows and slingshots) and +1 in all other ranged weapons (Like throwing knives)

Inventory:

[b]Malregima

Major: Find some ropes.(learning to hunt/gather/or whatever skill required to gather resources) [2]

As you runs away from that big stone that fell, you got so upset. Poor grass that got killed by an evil vulcano stone! you thinks so much about revenge that you can't find any ropes.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

If the others give us a rope....
Major : Climb it. Quickly. [Strength]
Minor : Run away from the volcano.
[2]

You climbs up from The Pit and prepares to run, but your hands hurts too much, so instead you trip on a small stone and bonks your nose at the grass.

Effects:
Burned hands. -1 to everything. Will heal in 1 turns.
Bonked Nose. -1 to everything. Will heal in 2 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

Talkal

Sleep. [-]

As you tries to sleep, you only gets overwhelmed by nightmares. You see how everyone fell down into The Pit and then lava slowly dripped down on them, burning through them while they scream in pain. Then you falls from the tree you climbed up to and hits the lava standing. You can feel the pain when your legs slowly burnes down, until only your head is left. Then Xdraargs exits from his cage and you can feel the pain when your head explodes in his attempt to get out.

Then you wake up. Your body has become normal by now. Good. Lava, vulcano, fire. Bad.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Locations
Saima - Outside The Base.
FLAMELASHER - Outside The Base.
King_Pikmin - The Pit.
Talkal - Outside The Base.
AerynPierre - The Pit.
its_crunchtime - Outside The Base.
Rulyon - The Pit.
mastery910 - The Pit.
Darien - Outside The Base..
8680 - The Pit.
Malregima - Outside The Base..

The World

The Base - The place were you all found each other is. It is destroyed by the vulcano.
The Valley - North West from The Base. There is a big vulcano there now, throwing out lava.
Underground River - Was a big cave with a river and trees, flowers, animals and glowing mushrooms inside. Now it's the lava chamber for a vulcano.

NPCs

Raspin
Spoiler:

Bear [Notch]
Spoiler:

Tiger (x5)
Spoiler:

Cave Goblin
Spoiler:

Red Snake
Spoiler:

Baby Eagle. [Dragon]
Spoiler:

Legless cow
Spoiler:

Legless cow 2
Spoiler:

Elk
Spoiler:

Game Events:

As the vulcano continues to throw out lava the fire is burning in the forest. You have one turn until the fire reaches The Base and another until it reaches The Pit. but once it has reached The Pit will it spreed even faster.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:20 am

Roll #30

FLAMELASHER

Major : HEALING RUNE GO!! [3]

As you feel the pain in your eye, you can feel your pulse getting higher and higher you decides to use your last healing rune. You can't even see with your infected eye, so you just opens it and presses the healingrune at it. You can see a bright shine with your other eye, and then suddenly: the pain is gone. You can feel how your eye shrinks back to normal size and then finally the sight returnes. You can also feel that you got some extra energy stored in you.

Effects:
Energy bonus. +8 on any roll. Can be used whenever you want, and also used a little a time if you so wish.

Skills
Water Element LVL 1. You area able to manipulate a small amount of water, as big as a tennisball.

Inventory:

Darien

Major : Heal my finger [1]

As you begins to think of healing your finger a thought hit you. What if I made a hole in my finger so the poison can flow out? So you picked up a stonefragment from the projectile and cut your finger open. Sadly it didn't go well, after cutting your finger the stone got full of poison. You didn't want it in your other hand, so you decided to drop the stone. But you dropped the stone on your knee, and unluckily there was a hole in your pant exactly there from the fight with the elves. You feel the poison eat your skin, and infecting your knee, spreading further and further into the leg. And not only that, the wound in your finger didn't let the poison disappear, instead it made it to spread faster.

Effects:
Poisoned finger. -2 to everything. Will spread to hand in 1 turns. Won't heal unless treated.
Poisoned knee. -3 to any kind of movement on your own. -1 to everything. Will spread to leg and foot in 3 turns. Will kill in 5 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

Malregima

Malregima wrote:Minor : "I WILL REVIVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" ((To the burned grass.))
Major : Starts to look for water, along with ropes.
[4]

"I'll REVIVE YOUUUU!!!!" you screamed to the poor, defenceless, dead ash left from the grass and then you ran forward to it and ate some of the ash. Do never ever escape from uncle Malregima! you thought as you threw the ash into your mouth. Then you looked around for water, but all you found was a dried out lake beside the vulcano, and all ropes was on fire. Instead you joined up with the other guys.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

AerynPierre

Major : Run from the lava, help out any of the group that needs help. [2]

You look around after someone to help, but the only one you can find is that poisoned guy, and you don't wanna get poisoned by yourself so instead you begins to move with the other group.

Effects:
Burned feet. -1 to everything or -2 to walking. Will heal in 1 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

Minor : Run away from the volcano.
Major : Search my mind for a new ability.
[2]

You begins to move with the other group and then you tries to find a new ability, but what happens instead is that you gets an headache and can't think anymore.

Effects:
Bonked Nose. -1 to everything. Will heal in 1 turns.
Headache. -2 to everything.

Skills

Inventory:

Rulyon

Minor : Run away from the Volcano with everyone.
Major : Trailblaze ((make a path)) to increase our speed through the forest.
[1]

As you begins to run away from the volcano you focuses on trailblazing, but instead you manages to make a turn to the volcano, but noone follows you. Then the fire caughts up with you. You can see how the fire is about to surround you and everyone haven't noticed that you are gone yet.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

King_Pikmin

Major : Run with the rest of the group who is fleeing from the pit.
Minor : Try to find a cave or some rocky structure for cover.
[1]

As you are running away from the volcano with the group you notice that something is wrong. Then you look beside you. "OH NOES!" you scream when you noticed what happened. Notch is dead. He ran in the wrong direction, straight into the lava. You can still see his bones sinking into the lava, slowly melting.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

its_crunchtime

Minor : Run away from the volcano with everyone, ...
Major : ... grabbing anything useful I see while I do.
[4]

As you with the rest of the group runs away from the hot volcano you manages to find something. A sheet of paper blows past you. It's old and cracky, and it's almost black.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Mastery910

Minor : Run away with the group.
Major : Look for anything of the color black....
[3]

You manages to run away from the volcano with the group, but the only black thing you can see is a pink sheep. It had black eyes. Then it burned to death, but before it died it shot away all its wool, and the wool was like hard as steel, it pierced multiple trees before it stopped.

Effects:
Tamed Baby Eagle.

Skills

Inventory:

Saima

Minor : Continue moving with the group away from the volcano.
Major : Look around for useful minerals, and pick them up.
[4]

You follows the group, and then you manages to find some blue stone. You picks it up, but you have no idea of what it is.

Effects:
Tamed Goblin [NoName].

Skills

Inventory:

Talkal

Minor : Go with the others.
Major : "Saima, do you know how to get rid of Xdraargs?"
[2] Saimas Answear [3]

As you follows the others you manages to trip and then you lost some arrows, but you didn't have time to search for them. Instead you follows the group and don't think of them more.

"Saima, do you know how to get rid of Xdraargs?" you aksed him. "Nope. My only idea is to throw it ito the ocean, then won't he be able to affect you anymore."

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Game Events

Rulyon Escape Roll [6]

Rulyon manages to escape from his fireprison and joins up with the others.

You all begins to run and run and run until you finally managed to find a small road. You begins to follow it, but after some time you are all exhausted, so you can't run anymore. Far away can you see the smoke and fire, but you are still in the forest. Then far away you can see a wagon scrambling along the gravel road.

What will you do? It's coming towards you.

Locations

Saima - Road.
FLAMELASHER - Road.
King_Pikmin - Road.
Talkal - Road.
AerynPierre - Road.
its_crunchtime - Road.
Rulyon - Road.
mastery910 - Road.
Darien - Road.
8680 - Road.
Malregima - Road.

The World

Middle of forest:

Road - A long road made of gravel, still in the forest.

NPCs

Raspin
Spoiler:

Bear [Notch]
Spoiler:

Tiger (x5)
Spoiler:

Cave Goblin
Spoiler:

Red Snake
Spoiler:

Baby Eagle. [Dragon]
Spoiler:

Legless cow
Spoiler:

Legless cow 2
Spoiler:

Elk
Spoiler:
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:21 am

Roll #31

Darien

Minor : Run from the lava ...
Major : ... and try to heal myself!
[2]

You run all the way to the road and then you thinks of healing yourself. But instead you just feels a insane pain flow through your body, and suddenly you ca see your infected finger dry to a purple powder as your hand begins to hurt. You can feel how it's being eaten up inside.

Effects:
Poisoned hand. -1 to everything. Will spread to arm in 3 turns. Will kill in 4 turns.
Poisoned knee. -3 to any kind of movement on your own. -1 to everything. Will spread to leg and foot in 3 turns. Will kill in 4 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

In-Game Game Events:

As you can see the wagon become bigger and bigger you just noticed something wrong. It was dragged by a horde of orcs, or rather said 12. They were all running, with their tongues hanging outside. "Probably some rich knights that travel there, as they have orcslaves" Talkal said and waled over to the wagon.

Talkal

Major : Go to the wagon, and say to people in it: "Good day people, we are travellers from a distand land, would you be so kindly and tell us where we could find a town?"
Minor : None.
[1] (No, I didn't rig this roll! You are just unlycky)

As you walk towards the wagon you can't not watch the orcs dragging it. Then you walked out on the road. After several minutes the wagon got to you and stopped. "Good day people, we are travellers from a distand land, would you be so kindly and tell us where we could find a town?" you said loudly so everyone should hear it. All you heard then was a grawl and then a dark voice answeared you "We. Not. Tell. Humans. You. DIE!" it said with a short pause between every word. You fastly ran back to the group at the same time as an arrow passed your left ear, luckily not damaging it.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Saima

Major : Approach the cart, and ask them why and where they are going. [1] (Seriously, it is not rigged!)

As you approaches the wagon you see Talkal running away from it, and then an arrow flies past his ear and hits you in the leg. With a scream you falls to the ground, bleeding heavily.

Effects:
Tamed Goblin [Goblin].
Arrow in leg. -2 to any kind of movement. -1 to everything. -2 to combat.

Skills

Inventory:

AerynPierre

Major : If Saima fails, attempt diplomacy myself.
Minor : Prep my bone (sounds wrong) in case things get out of hand and I have to use it to attack.
[3]

As you see Talkal run and Saima fall with an arrow pointing out from his leg you decides that it's not worth the risk talking to them anymore. Suddenly you see a knife pointing out from the wagon, cutting the ropes that ties the orcs to it. As they all runs to attack you you prepares your bone you begins to fight with one of them.

Combat Roll:

AerynPierre attack [8] (D10+Bone=D11)
Grat dodge [10] (D10+Strength+Steel Helmet=D18)

As you swings your bone you realizes that you are too slow, Grat ducked and hit you with his hard fish on the cheek.

Effects:
Scratch on face. -1 to Combat moves.

Skills

Inventory:

Malregima

Major : Ask if we can get free ride. [-] (Well, that's not even possible in theese circumstances)

As you can see Talkal run and Saima getting hit by an arrow you decides to fight. Then you see AerynPierre get hit by a orc, so you attacks the nearbiest orc with all your force.

Combat Roll:

Malregima attack [9] (D10)
Mrat dodge [7] (D10)

As you charges in to him you hits out with all your power, straight into his face. You can feel his nose being crushed.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

FLAMELASHER

Major : If the dimplomacy works, train magic. [-]

As you can see that the diploacy totally failed you decided to attack the closest orc with you poison sword.

Combat Roll:

FLAMELASHER attack [5] (D10+Strong Left Hand+Snakeskin handled poisonos stone sword=D14)
Drigt dodge [4] (D10)

As you attacks him with your sword you only manages to scratch him, but that's enough for the poison to enter his body. You can see how he is hurting as the poison spreads into his body.

Effects:
Energy bonus. +8 on any roll. Can be used whenever you want, and also used a little a time if you so wish.

Skills

Inventory:

King_Pikmin

Major : I'm going to use some sticks to make a blockage for the lava, while trying to hit as many of the other players as possible while doing this. Also, I pour any flammable substances I can find on the blockage. Preferably gasoline. Also, if the sticks catch fire, I start throwing the sticks at the other players. [1] (Poor you, lucky players)

As you picked up some sticks you went over to baricade the lava. But instead you tripped on a dead body and fell into the lava, with your face first.

You are dead. Thanks for playing! You may rejoin later by joining the waitinglist if you wish.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Major : Attack them with my rock. [Strength] [-]

As you charges towards an enemy you jumps up, preparing to hit your rock in his head. Unluckily you choose the strongest armoured orc, so in the air you prayed that his helmet would break.

Combat Roll:

8680 attack [4] (D10+Stone=D11)
Brikt dodge [3] (D10+Full Reinforced chainmail armour=D19)

As you jumped you managed to blam the stone into his helmet. Sadly it didn't damage him, but his helmet got some serius damages, but your stone got some cracks too.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Mastery910

Minor : Give the meat to Dragon to keep him still.
Major : Sneak behind the wagon to assassinate the people in it with my poisonous snake skin handle daggers!
[3]

You couldn't manage to get over to the wagon, so instead you sneaked up behind an orc.

Combat Roll:

Mastery910 assasination [16] (D10+Snake handled poisonos stone knives=D16)
Blargh dodge [7] (D10)

As you sneaked up behind him you just made some simple cuts and the poison spread through his whole body, leaving him stonedead at once.

Effects:
Tamed Baby Eagle.

Skills

Inventory:

its_crunchtime

Major : Assist Mastery in assassination by executing a boss spear throw at the driver or best armed person in wagon. [-]

As the path to the wagon is blocked by all the orcs you decided to throw you spear at the closest orc.

Combat Roll:

its_crunchtime attack [8] (D10+Double edged stone spear+Strength+Spear Mastering=D15)
Zgrt dodge [7] (D10+Wooden Plank=D12)

As you throws away your spear it pierces his arm, but your spear breaks too.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:c0c6:

Effects:

Skills
Strength LVL 6. +5 attack. +5 Defence

Inventory
Max cap: 10 Items or 35 kg

Items:
Rusty knife. 1kg. Durability: 10/30 (+2 attack, if hit with more than 10 it'll deal poison)
Steel Helmet. 2 kg. Durability: 40/40. (+3 defence)

Money:

On bank:

Orc Grat:

Orc Drigt:

Orc Mrat:

Orc Brikt:

Orc Blargh:

Orc Zgrt:

Orc Urby:

Orc Nekdo:

Orc Yokug:

Orc Xdrargs:

Orc Freak:

Orc Griks:

Orc Triks:

Locations

Saima - Road.
FLAMELASHER - Road.
Talkal - Road.
AerynPierre - Road.
its_crunchtime - Road.
Rulyon - Road.
mastery910 - Road.
Darien - Road.
8680 - Road.
Malregima - Road.

The World

Middle of forest:

NPCs

Raspin
Spoiler:

Bear [Notch]
Spoiler:

Tiger (x5)
Spoiler:

Cave Goblin
Spoiler:

Red Snake
Spoiler:

Baby Eagle. [Dragon]
Spoiler:

Legless cow
Spoiler:

Legless cow 2
Spoiler:

Elk
Spoiler:

Game Events:

The battle rages on.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:22 am

Roll #32

Darien

Minor : Yell for help!
Major : Heal myself!
[1] (You are really unlucky!)

"Heelp mee!" you scream as the pain keeps flowing. You can feel the sweat flowing, and the sky is becoming red for you. Then you picks up an arrow and tries to get rid of the poison with it, but instead you pierces your chest with it, and some poison enters your body. "FLAAAMEELASHEEER! Give. Me. Your. Heal..." you begins to speak, but falls down uncouncius instead.

Effects:
Poisoned hand. -1 to everything. Will spread to arm in 2 turns. Will kill in 3 turns.
Poisoned knee. -3 to any kind of movement on your own. -1 to everything. Will spread to leg and foot in 2 turns. Will kill in 3 turns.
Poisoned chest. -2 to everything. Will die in 2 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

Malregima

Minor : Starts to taunt the orc: "NYA NYA BOO BOOOOO!!!"
Major : Runs to make distance, and find rocks as running.
[2]

"NYA NYA BOO BOOOOOOO!!" you taunted an orc. It suddenly got super angry and attacked you.

Combat Roll:

Zgrt attack [4] (D10-Pierced Arm+WoodenPlank=D8)
Malregima dodge [8] (D10)

As he charges at you with his woodenplank you rurn around and grabs it, the breaks it into two pieces and punch him in the face.

Effects:
Scratch. -1 combat. Will heal in 3 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

its_crunchtime

Minor : Find a sturdy branch and stick one of my stones on either end.
Major : If the stones aren't sharp, sharpen them somehow.
[3]

You picks up a quite sturdy branch and then you sharpens your stones, and you do barely manage to tie then at the branch.

Effects:
Scratch. -1 to combat. Will heal in 3 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

Talkal

Major : Shoot the orcs, starting with the weakest arrows, aiming especially at Xdrargs.
[-]

As you turn around you see the other orcs. You have a feeling that an orc with an axe is very dangerous, so you decides to fire some arrows at him.

Combat Roll:

Talkal attack [3] (D10+Strength+Longbow+Old Arrows=D13)
Xdrargs dodge [1] (D10-Brave=D2)

You fires your arrows at him, and he barely dodges the first one. The other one hits him in the ear, proving how strong ear he has, it got stuck in the ear not damaging him much.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

Saima

Minor : Pick up all of King_Pikmin's stuff (dibs), and put it in my cart.
Major : Go up to Orc Xdraggs (sp?), and assassinate him with my iron knife.
[1]

You begins to walk, but your leg hurts too much. Instead you crawl over to Xdrargs and tries to cut his back

Combat Roll:

Saima attack [5] (D10+Iron Knife-Hurting Leg=D11)
Xdrargs dodge [1] (D10-Brave=D2)

You manages to crawl up behind him, but you can't stand up, so you only manages to slightly cut him in the leg. Then you scream "PAAANCAKES AREE YUMMYYY!!" and crawls away as fast as a snail.

Effects:
Tamed Goblin [Goblin].
Arrow in leg. -2 to any kind of movement. -1 to everything. -2 to combat.
Rusty Throwing Knife In Arm. -1 to everything. -2 to combat.
Poisoned by Rusty Throwing Knife. Will die in 7 turns.
Scratched face. -1 to combat.

Skills

Inventory:

Rulyon

Major : Fire sharp rocks at Orc Freak's head.
[2]

You draw up your slingshot, but unluckily you're out of ammo, so you duck behind a tree.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:

AerynPierre

Major : Try to get behind Grat and attack him from any weak points I can find.
[1]

You runs with your legs force, but then you trips on a paper piece and faceplants on the ground. You can feel the bloos flowing from your nose, as the enemies groam.

Effects:
Scratch on face. -1 to Combat moves.
Broken nose. -1 to everything. -2 to combat.

Skills

Inventory:

FLAMELASHER

Major : Finish off Drigit. [-]

"Attack!" you scream as you rushes over and thrusts your sword towards Drigit.

Combat Roll:

FLAMELASHER attack [2] (D10+Strong Left Hand+Stonesword=D14)
Drigt dodge [4] (D10+Strength+Rusty Throwing Knife=D17)

But you misses, and he throws one throwingknife at you. It scratches your arm, and you can feel the pain.

Effects:
Scratched arm. -2 to combat.
Stabbed in stomach. -1 to everything, -2 to combat. Will kill in 9 turns by drowning in your own blood.

Skills

Inventory:

Mastery910

Minor : Flank the orcs, by using the distraction cause by my teammates.
Major : Sneak attack Mrat from behind. [Assassinate + Dagger mastery]
[4]

You manages to flank the orcs and then you sneak up behind Mrat.

Combat Roll:

Mastery910 attack [9] (D10+Snakeskin Handled Stone Daggers=D16)
Mrat dodge [6] (D10+Strength+Rusty Axe-Broken Nose=D14)

You sneaked up behind Mrat and stabbed him with your daggers, not any big damage, but some poison got inside him.

Effects:
Tamed Baby Eagle.

Skills

Inventory:

Minor : Take Blargh's sword.
Major : Attack the orcs with my sword. [Sword]
[1]

You fell to the ground, and then you saw blood. Your stone had hit you in the head, and it hurted like h*ll!

Effects:
Hurted head. -1 to everything. -2 to combat.
Destroyed Ear. -1 to combat. -1 to appearance. Will stop hurting in 3 turns.

Skills

Inventory:

Orc Grat:

Orc Drigt:

Orc Mrat:

Orc Brikt:

Orc Blargh:

Orc Zgrt:

Orc Urby:

Orc Nekdo:

Orc Yokug:

Orc Xdrargs:

Orc Freak:

Orc Griks:

Orc Triks:

Locations

Saima - Road.
FLAMELASHER - Road.
Talkal - Road.
AerynPierre - Road.
its_crunchtime - Road.
Rulyon - Road.
mastery910 - Road.
Darien - Road.
8680 - Road.
Malregima - Road.

The World

Middle of forest:

NPCs

Raspin
Spoiler:

Bear [Notch]
Spoiler:

Tiger (x5)
Spoiler:

Cave Goblin
Spoiler:

Red Snake
Spoiler:

Baby Eagle. [Dragon]
Spoiler:

Legless cow
Spoiler:

Legless cow 2
Spoiler:

Elk
Spoiler:

Game Events:

The battle rages on.

Sorry guys, It's my birthday today, so I don't have time to finish the enemyrolls Sad They will come for sure tomorrow though!
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:23 am

The author discontinued this game due to issues in Real Life.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2