Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R2D: Guardians of the Otherland

+10
Frogger5
Malregima
King_Pikmin
mastery910
its_crunchtime
Saima
FoolishBalloon
FLAMELASHER
Darien
14 posters

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

R2D: Guardians of the Otherland - Page 15 Empty Re: R2D: Guardians of the Otherland

Post  8680 Thu May 19, 2011 11:59 am

Minor : Take the centaur's armor.
Major : Finish repairing my axe.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

R2D: Guardians of the Otherland - Page 15 Empty Re: R2D: Guardians of the Otherland

Post  Darien Thu May 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Migelo (Mastery910)

Action:
Minor: pick up yew longbow
Major: Pile together the darklings and reanimate them combined to make it a friendly super darkling [train shadow magic]

Roll (3+2=5)

Now that the battle is done, you look over the corpses and see an amazing yew longbow that belonged to the centaur and quickly pick it up. Suddenly you have an idea to combine all the dead darklings into a friendly super darkling. Looking around excitedly, you notice that they are gone and realization strikes, the magic held the shadows together, now that they are gone, the shadows they were taken from are returned. Instead you decide to focus on creating your own, so you focus and draw the shadows together as you had done before. Seeing that it worked, you now have a darkling of your own!

Summoning skill learned!

Skills: Melee weapon training (Lv1),Ranged weapon training (Lv2),Apprentice shadow magic,+2 to shadow magic rolls(Lv3),Level 2 +1 to combat rolls,summoning (can control one summoned creature without penalties)
Total Bonuses: +1 to melee attack rolls, +1 to ranged attack rolls,+2 to shadow magic

Health: 15/15

Inventory:

FoolishBalloon(FoolishBalloon)

Action: If Saima succeeds to stop Ash from dying: Major - Try to learn Fart Magic and thenlow the fart up in the wind, forming it with my air magic and light it on fire, making burning letters saying "You can't beat me! I am strongest by all!" Training all three magics ibvolved

If Saima failed Major - Make my healing air and blow it through all people in our team, especially me and Ash, training both magics

Roll (7+3+2=8 )

Seeing your party wounded, you create a healing wind once more and blow it over everyone, seeing that your skill is improved, you manage to heal ash first, then yourself, Raspin, Migelo and Gerard. Then the air fades away.

Skills: Vitakinesis,+2 to rolls involving vitakinesis(Level 3,) Apprentice air manipulation (lv 4,+3 to magic rolls involving air manipulation),melee weapon training (lv 1), Fire magic(Lv2),Level 2,1 to all combat rolls. Intelligence +1 to magic combat rolls(Lv1)
Total bonuses: melee attacks +1,combat rolls +1,air manipulation +3,Combat rolls +1,Magic combat rolls +1,fire magic +1
Health: 14/15

Inventory:

Raspin Hongu(Saima)

Action: Minor: Apply my bandages! to Ash's wounds

Major: Conjure more bandages! for later

Roll (2+1=3)

Running over to Gerard, you pull your bandages! out and wrap them around his wound, stopping the bleeding, but otherwise not helping. Seeing that you are now out of bandages!, you decide to conjure up some more for later use. Focusing the same way that you did it last time, you try to conjure up the bandages! but try to place them in your hand rather than on the ground. Suddenly you feel a sharp pain and see the bandages! have wrapped around your hand and are pulling it tighter and tighter. You hastily try to rip them away, but the bandages! cling on tightly.

bandages! hurting arm(-2 to combat rolls)

Skills: Melee weapon training (level two), Minor Persuasion(Level 1),Strength(level 1), Basic Pastry Conjuring(Lv 1),Level 2,+1 to all combat rolls, Cloth conjuring,+1(lv 2), Mind controlling pastry dance,+1(Lv 2)
Total Bonuses: +2 to melee rolls, +1 to combat rolls

Health: 12/15

Inventory:

Voltir(its_crunchtime)

Action: Minor: Retrieve my hand axes, my two daggers, then take the longsword, sharpened dagger, and shortsword.
Unless any one else wants some of the loot, I don't need all of it. If someone wants a weapon, juts take it out of my list to collect, Darien.

Major: Heal Ash
If already is healed then
Heal Raspin

Roll (7)

Seeing more loot on the ground with no one looking to grab it, you run and snatch it up. Grabbing the longsword, then the shortsword and the very sharp dagger, putting then all in your bag. Then you re-retrieve your throwing axes and daggers that you lost. Then seeing Ash wounded, you go over to help. Though mostly healed by the time you get there, you add your healing to the mix and bring Ash back to his full health.

Healing level up!(Lv2)

Skills: Melee weapon training,+2 to melee actions (Lv2),Summon Blade,+1 to actions involving summon blade(Lv2),ranged weapon training,+2 to ranged rolls, Level 2 +1 to combat rolls, Healing magic
Total Bonuses: +2 to melee attack rolls,

Inventory:

Ash Jiervan

Action: Minor : Take the centaur's armor.
Major : Finish repairing my axe.

Roll(6+1)

After you had been healed, you see the battlefield looted and glance at Voltir, whose backpack is once more bulging with the weight of weapons. Shaking your head, you see that the centaurs armor is still laying there in good condition, so you walk over and put it on. Sitting down on a stone, you try and finish fixing your weapon. After sharpening the axe head, you feel that you restored it to its full capabilities.

Skills: Melee weapon training (lv 2)
Total bonuses: +2 (Melee training) +3 to rolls involving air manipulation(Expert air manipulation),Level 2(+1 to combat rolls)Strength +1(Lv1),Repair-Weapons (Lv 1)
Health:15/15

Inventory:

Game event:

"Alright you lot, let's get moving!" shouts Gerard gruffly as you all finish what you're doing.

Following Gerard through the path, you all come to a fork in the road. Scratching his head, Gerard turns around. "Well, I didn't expect the path to split, what way do you think we should take?"

Raspin steps up to the front " I think I can see a house down to the left, but to the right is just the same path we've been walking on all this time."

"If there is a house down there, I want to stay as far away from whoever is mad enough to live in this forest as I can." says Voltir gruffly.

"But if there are people who live here, there will know the way out, whether it's this path or another through where they live." says Ash

"I think we need another vote, the left path with the house, or the right path ." says Foolishballoon

There will be no actions this turn, just decide amongst yourself for which path you will take, then bold your final choice.

Allys:
Migelo's Darkling:

Gerard(Soldier Leader):

Richard(Soldier 3):

Lance(Soldier 4):

Last edited by Darien on Thu May 19, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Thu May 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Go to the house
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Thu May 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Left.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Thu May 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Left. 3/5 have voted left. Majority wins ^^ Crunchtime, you go first, you are best at mele fights. If possible Darien:Blow my wind over to the house, and if I feel the particles stop or touch something, try to understand it [Air magic] that IF POSSIBLE :-) I still vote left if I can't do that
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm

LEFT!

I'm always too curious to just ignore a frikkin house...
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Thu May 19, 2011 4:50 pm

FoolishBalloon wrote:Crunchtime, you go first, you are best at mele fights.
Assertion failed! Voltir has Melee Training +2. I have Melee Training +2 and Strength +1. Also I have a better primary weapon and better armor. But he can go first; I spend my first turn casting Atmospheric Impedance. Anyway, I think we're only supposed to be voting on the path to take.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Thu May 19, 2011 5:19 pm

I could just send my darkling in since it's just a summon I can always try to resummon.
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Fri May 20, 2011 9:12 am

@8680 Ok Razz I just looked at his inventory, so I tought he had better weapons then you. Guess I was wrong Razz

There's probably an evil wizard in that house, though Razz

EDIT: What if the wizard who wrote the book I have maybe survived and live there???
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Fri May 20, 2011 10:20 am

One question. Do I have full control over the darkling or is it npc'd?
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Fri May 20, 2011 11:21 am

@ Mastery

You have control over the darkling, its your creature so you can post an action for it after i post. Right now it isn't equipped with anything though, so if you have a spare weapon, you might want to give it to him.
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Fri May 20, 2011 11:40 am

That was what I was planning after you had answered the question and I will do it after you allow us too Smile
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Fri May 20, 2011 11:48 am

"I think we should go to the house." says Raspin, with Ash nodding in agreement.

"I agree, but we should send Voltir in first, he's the best with melee fighting." says FoolishBalloon.

"Since when? I have a better weapon, more armor and I might go so far as to say that I am stronger than him." objects Ash

Voltir simply stares at Ash with his arms crossed before turning down the path without a word.

As you all follow up, suddenly FoolishBalloon shouts "Wait! What if there is an evil wizard in there?"

"Wizards and bandits, both die just as easy." mutters Voltir as he continues towards the house."Lets stick together exploring the area, we don't know what lives here."

Coming out of the forest, you see the house is a ramshackle old building that's upper floors have fallen inwards from the weight of years.

oltir steps up and kicks down the rotten door."Well we don't have to worry about anything here, whoever lived here is long gone. There is a coat of dust on everything inside, the broken tables and chairs, shards of glass from ancient paintings.

Stepping back out, Raspin has the idea to look around the house once more before they head back to the path. "There, under the window! It's a cellar!" he shouts as he runs up and throws open the door. "It's going to be dark down there, someone grab the old candle from inside."

Migelo runs back with the unlit candle, and FoolishBalloon quickly lights it with his fire magic.

"This does not look good." mutters ash as he descends the steps. "There was dust on everything in the other room, whereas this one has none."

You all descend into a small stone cellar, filled with closed cupboards and chests. "Look, they have weapons." says Voltir gleefully as he goes to pick up two pairs of weapons in the corner for more throwing.
Suddenly the shadows around the weapons from into darkling's, who step towards you.

Battle!
Allys:
Migelo's Darkling:

Gerard(Soldier Leader):

Richard(Soldier 3):

Lance(Soldier 4):

Enemies:
Darkling 1:

Darkling 2:

Last edited by Darien on Sat May 21, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Fri May 20, 2011 11:52 am

Examine the cupboards, opening them without hurting myself. NO HURTING MYSELF.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri May 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Major : Atmospheric Impedance!
Minor : Look around for anything of interest and/or value.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Fri May 20, 2011 12:28 pm

Darkling's action: Change into a big-ass shadow sword.

My action: If darkling transformation succeeded.
Take the shadow sword and charge towards darkling #1 and attack him head-on.[Train melee]

If darkling transformation failed.
Give darkling my shortbow and 20 arrows then let him shoot while I shoot with my yew longbow.[train ranged]

Last edited by mastery910 on Fri May 20, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Fri May 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Major - Make a sharp Air Blade and attack the darklings. (LVL up in air soon Very Happy )
Minor - Loot the chests on gold, weapons and other stuff, but mostly Fart Magic scrolls
Who knows what I can find... Very Happy
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sat May 21, 2011 12:27 am

My character is such a boss.

I call the axes that the one Darkling has!(Throwing skill for the winnnnnnn!)

Impel two short swords towards the Darkling with the axes.

its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Sat May 21, 2011 1:40 am

FoolishBalloon wrote:[b]Major - Make a sharp Air Blade and attack the darklings. (LVL up in air soon Very Happy )

'Fraid not Foolish, the path to mastery is a long one.
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Sat May 21, 2011 2:01 am

Darien wrote:'Fraid not Foolish, the path to mastery is a long one.
I don't know... I doubt they're more than a few meters apart.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Sat May 21, 2011 2:13 am

oh, so I gotta have another minor then! [s]Minor - Walk over to Mastery910[/s] that was easy, huh?
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Sun May 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Here's the roll! I have decided to make your health be colored red.
----------

Migelo (Mastery910)

Action: My action: If darkling transformation succeeded.
Take the shadow sword and charge towards darkling #1 and attack him head-on.[Train melee]

If darkling transformation failed.
Give darkling my shortbow and 20 arrows then let him shoot while I shoot with my yew longbow.[train ranged]

Roll (3+1=4)

Forcing your darkling to transform into a shadow sword, you pick it up and prepare to fight the darkling's. Suddenly one of them appears right in front of you.

Migelo:d22(+1(training)+1(level))
Darkling:d24(+1(strength)+3(training))

Migelo's roll:3
Darkling's roll:22

Damage roll: Great Sword(2d6,x2)=5,4=9

You swing your shadow sword toward the darkling, but it has been some time since you used a sword and the darkling's are quick. It ducks under your swing and quickly slashes you twice.

Skills: Melee weapon training (Lv1),Ranged weapon training (Lv2),Apprentice shadow magic,+2 to shadow magic rolls(Lv3),Level 2 +1 to combat rolls,summoning (can control one summoned creature without penalties)
Total Bonuses: +1 to melee attack rolls, +1 to ranged attack rolls,+2 to shadow magic
In pain(-2)

Health:6/15

Inventory:

FoolishBalloon(FoolishBalloon)

Action: Major - Make a sharp Air Blade and attack the darklings. (LVL up in air soon )
Minor - Loot the chests on gold, weapons and other stuff, but mostly Fart Magic scroll

Roll (1+3=4)

You think about searching through all the chests, but have an uneasy feeling about them. Instead you try to make a sharp air blade and attack the darkling's, the focusing seems like second nature to you now, but as you close your eyes you feel very sleepy and completely lose track of what you were thinking about.

Skills: Vitakinesis,+2 to rolls involving vitakinesis(Level 3,) Apprentice air manipulation (lv 4,+3 to magic rolls involving air manipulation),melee weapon training (lv 1), Fire magic(Lv2),Level 2,1 to all combat rolls. Intelligence +1 to magic combat rolls(Lv1)
Total bonuses: melee attacks +1,combat rolls +1,air manipulation +3,Combat rolls +1,Magic combat rolls +1,fire magic +1

Inventory:

Raspin Hongu(Saima)

Action: Examine the cupboards, opening them without hurting myself. NO HURTING MYSELF.

Roll (6)

With the bandages! still hurting your arm, you decide it's best not to fight. Instead you go to the nearest cupboard and swing open its doors. You see some old rusty objects, but your eyes are attracted to the boots on the bottom. You take them out and put them on, suddenly feeling like you can take more damage.

bandages! hurting arm(-2 to combat rolls)

Skills: Melee weapon training (level two), Minor Persuasion(Level 1),Strength(level 1), Basic Pastry Conjuring(Lv 1),Level 2,+1 to all combat rolls, Cloth conjuring,+1(lv 2), Mind controlling pastry dance,+1(Lv 2)
Total Bonuses: +2 to melee rolls, +1 to combat rolls

Health: 13/16

Inventory:

Voltir(its_crunchtime)

Action:
Impel two short swords towards the Darkling with the axes.

Roll (7+2=Cool

As the battle suddenly begins, you reach for two of your short swords, and throw them towards the axe wielding darkling while he's distracted.

Voltir:d23(+2(training)+1(level 2))
Darkling 2:d20(+3(melee training)+1(strength)-4(Unaware))

Voltir's roll:17
Darkling's roll:1

Damage roll: Short sword(1d6,x2)Short sword(1d6,x2)=4,4=8

Sending your swords flying towards the darkling, the creature doesn't even notice them until they dig into its shadowy flesh.

Dexterity level up!

Skills: Melee weapon training,+2 to melee actions (Lv2),Summon Blade,+1 to actions involving summon blade(Lv2),ranged weapon training,+2 to ranged rolls, Level 2 +1 to combat rolls, Healing magic(Lv2),Dexterity +1 to ranged combat rolls(lv 1)
Total Bonuses: +2 to melee attack rolls,

Inventory:

Ash Jiervan

Action: Major : Atmospheric Impedance!
Minor : Look around for anything of interest and/or value.

Roll(1+3)

Deciding to do the usual casting of your Atmospheric Impedance! you focus on pulling the air above you down as usual to thicken the air when you realize that you are in a room with a very low ceiling and little spare air. Caught off-guard by this, you don't know what to do and simply decide to pass the time by looking around for anything of interest, though the relative darkness makes it hard to see and you give that up as well for fear of walking into a darkling.

Skills: Melee weapon training (lv 2)
Total bonuses: +2 (Melee training) +3 to rolls involving air manipulation(Expert air manipulation),Level 2(+1 to combat rolls)Strength +1(Lv1),Repair-Weapons (Lv 1)

Health:15/15

Inventory:

Game event:
Darkling: Darkling's action: Change into a big-ass shadow sword.
The darkling shifts it's form and changes into a shadow sword.

Gerard: Attacks darkling 1

Gerard:d24(+2(training)+2(strength))
Darkling:d24(+3(training)+1(strength)

Gerard's roll:16
Darkling's roll:5

Damage roll: Longsword(1d8,x2),Short sword(1d6,x2)=3,2=5

Gerard swings both his blades at the darkling and manages to knock it down.

Richard: Attacks darkling 2

Richard:d22(+2(training))
Darkling 2:d24(+3(training)+1(strength))

Richard's roll:15
Darkling's roll:5

Damage roll:Short sword(1d6,x2)=2

Just after the darkling is hit with two daggers, Richard runs up and slashes it while the darkling turned to hiss at Voltir.

Lance: Attacks darkling 1

Lance:d22(+2(training)
Darkling:d24(+3(training)+1(strength))

Lance's roll:4
Darkling's roll:3

Damage roll: Short spear(1d6,x2)=5

Lance charges the darkling with his spear and manages to slip by its defenses, and slam it into the beast.

Allys:
Migelo's Darkling:

Gerard(Soldier Leader):

Richard(Soldier 3):

Lance(Soldier 4):

Enemies:
Darkling 1:

Darkling 2:

Last edited by Darien on Sun May 22, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Sun May 22, 2011 3:04 pm

Slash any darklings that come near me
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Sun May 22, 2011 3:38 pm

I think health should only be red if it's at, say, half maximum or less.

Major : Charge darkling #1.
Minor : If I kill it, take its sword.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Sun May 22, 2011 3:41 pm

I request some healing! plz...
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next