Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R2D: Guardians of the Otherland

+10
Frogger5
Malregima
King_Pikmin
mastery910
its_crunchtime
Saima
FoolishBalloon
FLAMELASHER
Darien
14 posters

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down

R2D: Guardians of the Otherland - Page 16 Empty Re: R2D: Guardians of the Otherland

Post  FoolishBalloon Sun May 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Major - "Guys, get the h*ll out of here!" Summon air from the whole world, and throw it into the room with the darklings as I run away, then putting it on fire and feeding the fire with my Vitakinesis (Life control, huh? I should be able to expand my fire with it...)
Minor - "Ash, gather air too please"

Feeling bad-ass right now Very Happy
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

R2D: Guardians of the Otherland - Page 16 Empty Re: R2D: Guardians of the Otherland

Post  mastery910 Sun May 22, 2011 6:48 pm

You are risking to burn any valuables in there that might be useful...
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sun May 22, 2011 8:54 pm

What? Why would we leave? As Mastery said, there is probably good loot in here.

Repeat previous action. If the Darkling is dead, go retrieve my swords and it's axes.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Mon May 23, 2011 1:50 am

Remove all oxygen around their heads and then hit them with my airblade
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Mon May 23, 2011 10:19 am

create patches of shadow all over my wounds to cover them up and heal a bit. [learn shadow healing/train shadow magic] (something like that?)
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Tue May 24, 2011 4:00 pm

The roll!

Migelo (Mastery910)

Action: create patches of shadow all over my wounds to cover them up and heal a bit. [learn shadow healing/train shadow magic]

Roll (4+2=6)

Deciding that you are too hurt to fight, you call out for heal. "Can someone heal me?" but they are all too absorbed in their own actions to notice you. Sighing deeply, you decide to try yourself. You decide to focus on healing with your shadow magic, drawing on your knowledge. You create a shadow and wrap it around your chest. You focus on the idea that underneath the shadow, your wounds are being healed. Once you let go of the shadow and it falls away, you see that you are nearly recovered.

Learned shadow healing!

Skills: Melee weapon training (Lv1),Ranged weapon training (Lv2),Apprentice shadow magic,+2 to shadow magic rolls(Lv3),Level 2 +1 to combat rolls,summoning (can control one summoned creature without penalties)Shadow healing(level one)
Total Bonuses: +1 to melee attack rolls, +1 to ranged attack rolls,+2 to shadow magic

Health:12/15

Inventory:

FoolishBalloon(FoolishBalloon)

Action: Remove all oxygen around their heads and then hit them with my airblade

Roll (1+3=4)

You try to remove to oxygen around the darkling's heads and create an air blade, but instead you only manage to remove the oxygen. The beasts both seem unaffected by your spell and you curse your foolishness, shadows can't breathe!

Skills: Vitakinesis,+2 to rolls involving vitakinesis(Level 3,) Apprentice air manipulation (lv 4,+3 to magic rolls involving air manipulation),melee weapon training (lv 1), Fire magic(Lv2),Level 2,1 to all combat rolls. Intelligence +1 to magic combat rolls(Lv1)
Total bonuses: melee attacks +1,combat rolls +1,air manipulation +3,Combat rolls +1,Magic combat rolls +1,fire magic +1

Health: 14/15

Inventory:

Raspin Hongu(Saima)

Action: Slash any darklings that come near me

Roll (7+2=8 )

Deciding to slash the next darkling that comes near you, the perfect opportunity arises when the one wielding a sword passes by you to attack Gerard. As it charges past, you swing your axe out, with your sword in hand as well.

Raspin Hongu:d24(+2(training)+1(strength)+1(level 2)+2(Unaware target)-2(Bandages!))
Darkling:d22(+3(training)+1(strength)-2(Unaware))

Raspin's roll:13
Darkling's roll:20

Damage roll: Great sword(2d6,x2)=5,5=10

The darkling ducks under your swing at the last second and pops up with two quick slashes while your defenses are down.

bandages! hurting arm(-2 to combat rolls)
In pain(-3 to combat)

Skills: Melee weapon training (level two), Minor Persuasion(Level 1),Strength(level 1), Basic Pastry Conjuring(Lv 1),Level 2,+1 to all combat rolls, Cloth conjuring,+1(lv 2), Mind controlling pastry dance,+1(Lv 2)
Total Bonuses: +2 to melee rolls, +1 to combat rolls

Health: 3/16

Inventory:

Voltir(its_crunchtime)

Action: Repeat previous action(Impel two short swords towards the Darkling with the axes.). If the Darkling is dead, go retrieve my swords and it's axes.

Roll (2+2=4)

You draw your last two short swords and prepare to throw them when the darkling with the axes appears in front of you. With no time to throw, you end up using the blades up close.

Voltir:d23(+2(training)+1(level))
Darkling:d24(+3(training)+1(strength))

Voltir's roll:14
Darkling's roll:3

Damage roll:Short sword(1d6,x2)Short sword(1d6,x2)=3,6(crit,x2=12)+3=15

Even surprised as you were, you manage to stab your blades into the beast before it could even make a move. Staring at its glowing red eyes as you drive your blades deeper and deeper, the glow begins to fade, along with the shadow itself.

Skills: Melee weapon training,+2 to melee actions (Lv2),Summon Blade,+1 to actions involving summon blade(Lv2),ranged weapon training,+2 to ranged rolls, Level 2 +1 to combat rolls, Healing magic(Lv2),Dexterity +1 to ranged combat rolls(lv 1)
Total Bonuses: +2 to melee attack rolls,

Health: 14/15

Inventory:

Ash Jiervan

Action: Major : Charge darkling #1.
Minor : If I kill it, take its sword.

Roll(2+2=4)

Seeing the darkling with the sword just cut down Raspin, you charge towards the darkling. Suddenly it fades away and reappears in front of you.

Ash Jiervan:d24(+2(training)+1(level)+1(strength))
Darkling:d22(+3(training)+1(strength)-1(Boots)-1(chestplate))

Ash's roll:5
Darkling's roll:11

Damage roll: Great sword(2d6,x2)=3,3=6

You swing your axe with great power, but it is for naught as the darkling jumps away from your swing and comes back slashing its sword wildly. The blades cut quickly, none too deep, but enough to leave a painful wound.

In pain(-1 to combat rolls)
Skills: Melee weapon training (lv 2)
Total bonuses: +2 (Melee training) +3 to rolls involving air manipulation(Expert air manipulation),Level 2(+1 to combat rolls)Strength +1(Lv1),Repair-Weapons (Lv 1)

Health:9 /15

Inventory:

Game event:
Darkling: No action

Your darkling remains as a shadow sword, it wants to fight, but doesn't want to disobey its masters command.

Gerard: Attacks darkling 1

Gerard:d24(+2(training)+2(strength))

Gerard's roll:11
Darkling's roll:18

Damage roll: Great sword(2d6,x2)=3,4=7

Gerard charges at the darkling as it is distracted by Ash. Unfortunately it was not distracted enough, as it turned around and surprised Gerard with two powerful strikes.

Richard: Attacks darkling 1

Richard:d22(+2(training))

Richard's roll:4
Darkling's roll:9(This darkling is a tank!)

Damage roll: Great sword(2d6,x2)=4,2

Richard try's to help Gerard it the fight, but the darkling turns to him with superhuman speed and stabs his heart, then pulls out and lops off his head.

Lance: Attacks darkling 1

Lance:d22(+2(training))

Lance's roll:18
Darkling's roll:15

Damage roll: Short spear(1d6,x2)=6(crit,x2=12)=12

Lance sees his friend Richard fall and is inspired to kill the beast. Charging with his spear, he ducks under the darkling's swing and stabs up, causing the darkling to fade away.

Battle won!
Moving on in 1 turn

Allys:
Migelo's Darkling:

Gerard(Soldier Leader):

Richard(Soldier 3):

Lance(Soldier 4):

Enemies:
Darkling 1:

Darkling 2:

Last edited by Darien on Tue May 24, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Tue May 24, 2011 4:03 pm

battle won but darkling 1 has 4/14 health O.o (I think you need to correct that) Smile
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Tue May 24, 2011 4:04 pm

Heals anyone? Smile

Conjure up a cloth backpack
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Tue May 24, 2011 4:04 pm

mastery910 wrote:battle won but darkling 1 has 4/14 health O.o (I think you need to correct that) Smile

Whoops, he is dead though
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Tue May 24, 2011 4:06 pm

I would heal you Saima but I'm a bit worried that I will hurt you for you are no creature of the shadow as I am.
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue May 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Embed Vtakinesis in my wind and heal everyone, also trying to revive our dead buddy
Minor - Loot all stuff after Fart Scrolls or Ground Scrolls
(Gimme eight darnit Cool )
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Wed May 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Loot the two darklings and the dead soldier. Once again, if anyone wants anything, Darien please give it to them instead of me,
Major: Search the room for anything useful.

I won't heal anyone since foolish is already.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Wed May 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Minor : Take the greatsword and any other useful stuff I can find.
Major : Sharpen the greatsword.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Thu May 26, 2011 11:23 am

Capture soldier Richard his soul in a shadow and try to get him alive using the healing wind from Foolishballoon.

Just a random move that might work out... Smile
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Thu May 26, 2011 3:46 pm

FoolishBalloon wrote:Minor - Loot all stuff after Fart Scrolls or Ground Scrolls (Gimme eight darnit Cool )

Do you mean to loot the weapons from the dead enemy, or do you mean to look for a scroll?
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Fri May 27, 2011 10:43 am

Both, like looking in enemies pockets and chests+carboardboxes or anything else in the room.
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Fri May 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Ok, ill start the roll now, but i have to go out in half an hour, so ill probably finish it when i get back.
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Fri May 27, 2011 1:30 pm

I was able to finish part of the roll before leaving, so here is the first part. I will post the scene change when I get back, do not post any actions yet.

Migelo (Mastery910)

Action: Capture soldier Richard his soul in a shadow and try to get him alive using the healing wind from Foolishballoon.

Roll (5+2=7)

A strange sensation goes through you as you see Richard dead on the ground. You reach out and envelop him in shadow, not knowing how you did it but knowing that you have wrapped his soul in the shadow. You pull it away for that hope the you can return his soul when FoolishBalloon uses his healing wind, then you notice that Richard was beheaded. There is no way to put him back now, instead you shape the soul into that of what Richard used to look like, though in shadow.

Letting go, you see him move his arm and stare at it curiously."How did you..."

"I don't know, but whatever I did, I hope I can remember it for next time.

After that, Richard runs to grab his sword before Voltir can steal it from his corpse.

You leveled up in shadow magic(Lv 4)

Skills: Melee weapon training (Lv1),Ranged weapon training (Lv2),Expert shadow magic,+3to shadow magic rolls(Lv3),Level 2 +1 to combat rolls,summoning (can control one summoned creature without penalties)Shadow healing(level one)
Total Bonuses: +1 to melee attack rolls, +1 to ranged attack rolls,+2 to shadow magic

Health:15/15

Inventory:

Action: Embed Vtakinesis in my wind and heal everyone, also trying to revive our dead buddy
Minor - Loot all stuff after Fart Scrolls or Ground Scrolls

Roll (4+3+2=8 )

Once more embedding your healing powers in the air around you, you force it to pass over everyone. Seeing their wounds healed for the most part, you decide to take to looting the corpses of your enemies, but then you remember that you were fighting darkling's, which don't have pockets. Instead you walk over to Richards corpse, find a few coins and quickly pocket them. You look in a nearby chest, hoping to find a fart scroll, but your search was in vain. Then you recall that you already have one, unread, that you should learn from before searching for more advanced magics.

You leveled up in vitakinesis(Lv 4)
You leveled up(Lv 3)

Skills: Vitakinesis,+3 to rolls involving vitakinesis(Level 4,) Expert air manipulation (lv 4,+3 to magic rolls involving air manipulation),melee weapon training (lv 1), Fire magic(Lv2),Level 3,+2 to all combat rolls. Intelligence +1 to magic combat rolls(Lv1)
Total bonuses: melee attacks +1,combat rolls +1,air manipulation +3,Combat rolls +1,Magic combat rolls +1,fire magic +1

Health: 15/15

Inventory:

Raspin Hongu(Saima)

Action: Conjure up a cloth backpack

Roll (8+1=8 )

Seeing the battle done, you decide to conjure up a backpack, but cannot focus because of the bandages! on your arm. Focusing on them first, you force them to peel off you and fall onto the ground. Then you put them in your pocket and focus on creating a backpack. You picture a fairly basic one, pretty much just a bag with straps, and will it forth. To your joy, you were successful. With this backpack, you feel like you can carry quite a bit more.

You leveled up in cloth conjuring!(Lv 3)

Skills: Melee weapon training (level two), Minor Persuasion(Level 1),Strength(level 1), Basic Pastry Conjuring(Lv 1),Level 2,+1 to all combat rolls, Cloth conjuring,+2(lv 3), Mind controlling pastry dance,+1(Lv 2)

Health: 11/16

Inventory:

Voltir(its_crunchtime)

Action: Loot the two darklings and the dead soldier. Once again, if anyone wants anything, Darien please give it to them instead of me,
Major: Search the room for anything useful.

Roll (6)

You walk over to where the darkling's weapons are to get to looting, when a rude Ash runs in front of you and grabs the darkling's sword. Sighing, you reach for Richards sword when a strange shadow shaped like him runs up and grabs it. Stamping your feet on the ground in frustration, you grab the other darkling's axes and as you turn around you see Foolishballoon run up and grab some coins from Richard's pocket. You also grab your shortswords that you had throw at the darkling. Deciding to search the room for something useful, you look around and see the door of a cupboard slightly ajar, so you go inspect it and to your surprise find a cool pair of leather gloves.

Skills: Melee weapon training,+2 to melee actions (Lv2),Summon Blade,+1 to actions involving summon blade(Lv2),ranged weapon training,+2 to ranged rolls, Level 2 +1 to combat rolls, Healing magic(Lv2),Dexterity +1 to ranged combat rolls(lv 1)

Inventory:

Ash Jiervan

Action: Minor : Take the greatsword and any other useful stuff I can find.
Major : Sharpen the greatsword.

Roll(6)

Seeing Voltir begin to walk towards the weapons, you quickly run up and grab the great sword before he reaches it. Quickly scanning the room, you find nothing of particular interest, so you head to a corner and sit on a stool while everyone else finishes what they are doing. Pulling out your new sword, you begin to sharpen it, after quite some time, you stop and examine it, impressed at your work.

Improve weapons learned(lv 1)

Total bonuses: +2 (Melee training) +3 to rolls involving air manipulation(Expert air manipulation),Level 2(+1 to combat rolls)Strength +1(Lv1),Repair-Weapons (Lv 1)

Health:15 /15

Inventory:

As i said at the top, do not post any actions yet
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Fri May 27, 2011 10:33 pm

And here is the other part of the roll, now actions can be posted.

Game event:

Darkling: No action

Gerard: Searches room

While everyone else sets about their tasks, Gerard notices an odd torch on the wall and pulls it down, revealing a door. At the sound of scraping stone everyone looks up to see part of the wall fall inwards like a door. Gerard picks up the torch and lights it, then walks through the door, followed closely by everyone else. There is a long hall ahead that ends in a stair, everyone is stepping carefully and scanning the room as they move forward. Reaching the bottom of the steps, the torchlight reveals an old oak door. "Be ready for anything" says Gerard and he grabs onto the latch and pushes the door open. Everyone rushes in after him with their weapons drawn. You all enter a room lit with torches, who can say how long they have been alight? There is a dark altar in the center of the room, surrounded by massive darkling's. Upon your entry, they all turn towards you.

Shadow Richard: Draws sword

Lance: Grips spear tightly

Allys:

Migelo's Darkling:

Gerard(Soldier Leader):

Shadow Richard(Soldier 3):

Lance(Soldier 4):

Enemies:
Darkling 1:

Darkling 2:

Darkling 3:
Darkling 4:

Darkling 5:
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri May 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Minor : Give Richard my axe.
Major : Atmospheric Impedance!
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Fri May 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Throw two shortswords at the great axe darkling.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Sat May 28, 2011 4:14 am

Aaaaawwwwww yeah! shadow richard in da house!

My darkling:
transform into shadow arrow

if transformation worked:
Use shadow arrow and shoot it with my yew longbow to darkling 2.

If transformation failed:
shoot 2 normal arrows with my yew longbow to darkling 2.
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Sat May 28, 2011 8:27 am

Major - Learn Fart Magic and fart, blow it with air magic to Darkling 1 and 2 and lit it with Fire Magic
Minor - Get to the back of the room, avoiding close quater combat
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Sat May 28, 2011 9:22 am

Major: Smack around Darkling 1 with my battleaxe

Minor: Laugh slightly maniacally, happy with my new backpack. "Backpack backpack YEAH!"
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Sun May 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Migelo (Mastery910)

Action: Use shadow arrow and shoot it with my yew longbow to darkling 2.

Roll(3+2=5)

Remembering the phrase "Fight fire with fire" you decide to "fight shadow with shadow." Forcing your darkling to transform into an arrow, you grab it and notch your Yew longbow. Aiming at the fearsome darkling with the scythe, you draw the arrow back and loose.

Migelo:d25(+2(ranged training)+1(Level 2)+2(Darkling arrow))
Darkling 2:d25(+3(Melee training)+2(Strength))

Migelo's roll:17
Darkling's roll:5

Damage roll: Yew longbow(1d10,x3)=3

Your arrow fly's toward the darkling, your aim was true and it would have hit the beast well, if it didn't notice at the last minute. The darkling tries to shrink, but it proves too slow, still getting caught by the arrow, but not as hard as it would have.

Skills: Melee weapon training (Lv1),Ranged weapon training (Lv2),Expert shadow magic,+3to shadow magic rolls(Lv3),Level 2 +1 to combat rolls,summoning (can control one summoned creature without penalties)Shadow healing(level one)

Health:15/15

Inventory:

Action: Major - Learn Fart Magic and fart, blow it with air magic to Darkling 1 and 2 and lit it with Fire Magic
Minor - Get to the back of the room, avoiding close quater combat

Roll (1+3+1=5)

Stepping to the back of the room, you prepare to finally read the section on farticus magicus. Sitting down, you begin to read it, at first wondering if something should happen but then remembering that it isn't a scroll, it's a journal. You close the book shut and let loose your gases. Scooping the noxious fumes away from yourself and into the enemy, you light it afire. Aiming for the flail and the scythe wielding darkling, your attack doesn't split, it only fly's toward the first one.

Foolishballoon:d27(+1(Intelligence)+2(Level 3)+3(Air training)+1(Fire training))
Darkling 1:d25(+4(training)+2(Strength)-1(Your helmet))

Foolishballoon's roll:10
Darkling's roll:21

Damage roll:Flail(3d5,x2)=1,5(Crit,x2=10),1=12

The darkling slides out of the way of your deadly blast at appears almost in front of your, swinging its massive flail before you can draw your weapon. The first blow is but a glancing one, but the second hits straight to your stomach, knocking you to the ground.

Fart magic learned, lv 1

Skills: Vitakinesis,+3 to rolls involving vitakinesis(Level 4,) Expert air manipulation (lv 4,+3 to magic rolls involving air manipulation),melee weapon training (lv 1), Fire magic(Lv2),Level 3,+2 to all combat rolls. Intelligence +1 to magic combat rolls(Lv1),Fart magic

Health: 3/15

Inventory:

Raspin Hongu(Saima)

Action: Major: Smack around Darkling 1 with my battleaxe

Minor: Laugh slightly maniacally, happy with my new backpack. "Backpack backpack YEAH!"

Roll (7+2=8 )

Seeing Foolish get knocked around by the darkling with the flail, you laugh slightly maniacally about your backpack, shouting "Backpack Backpack YEAH!" You charge the darkling while it is distracted.

Raspin Hongu:d26(+2(Training)+1(Strength)+1(Level 2)+2(Target unaware))
Darkling 1:d23(+4(training)+2(Strength)-2(Unaware)-1(Your shield))

Raspin's roll:23
Darkling's roll:16

Damage roll: Battleaxe(1d8,x3)=4

Your axe digs into the beasts shadow flesh, clearly your attack was on the mark, for the beast slid off into the shadow to rejoin its compainions.

Skills: Melee weapon training (level two), Minor Persuasion(Level 1),Strength(level 1), Basic Pastry Conjuring(Lv 1),Level 2,+1 to all combat rolls, Cloth conjuring,+2(lv 3), Mind controlling pastry dance,+1(Lv 2)

Health: 11/16

Inventory:

Voltir(its_crunchtime)

Action: Throw two shortswords at the great axe darkling.

Roll (1+2=3)

Seeing Foolishballoon's failure redeemed by Raspins strike, you decide to engage a darkling of your own, but with your throwing weapons. You get out two shorts word and toss them at the darkling wielding a great axe. Sadly one of them flies off course and disappears behind the darkling's.

Voltir:d24(+2(training)+1(Level 2)+1(dexterity))
Darkling 5:d24(+3(training)+2(Strength)-1(Your gloves))

Voltir's roll:13
Darkling's roll:6

Damage roll: Short sword(1d6,x2)=4

Your sword flies true and pierces the beasts shadow flesh, knocking it back. The darkling turns its head to you and glares while he pulls the sword out and throws it behind him.

Inventory:

Ash Jiervan

Action: Minor : Give Richard my axe.
Major : Atmospheric Impedance!

Roll(2+3=5)

As the battle begins, you see Richard is poorly equipped with a short sword, seeing that you dont need your axe anymore, you give it to him. With a nod of thanks, Richard charges into battle as begin to fight your own battle, a battle with the air. Focusing deeply on your knowledge of air manipulation, you will the air around the enemies to thicken, causing them to move slower, though it did not come out as thick as you would have liked, it still works.

Total bonuses: +2 (Melee training) +3 to rolls involving air manipulation(Expert air manipulation),Level 2(+1 to combat rolls)Strength +1(Lv1),Repair-Weapons (Lv 1), Improve weapons

Health:15 /15

Inventory:

Game event:

Darkling: transform into shadow arrow

Sensing the command of your master, your transform into an arrow, while thinking that if you had a weapon, you could help fight better than this.

Gerard: Attacks darkling 1

Gerard:d25(+3(Training)+2(Strength))
Darkling 1:d23(+4(training)+2(strength)-3(Impedance))

Gerard's roll:5
Darkling's roll:16

Damage roll: Flail(3d5,x2)=4,4,2=10

Charging at the darkling who seems to be the leader, it dodges Gerards slashes and responds with three powerful swings. One catches Gerard's leg, another catches his arm and a final blow smashes into his head.

Shadow Richard: Attacks darkling 2

Shadow richard:d23(+2(Training)+1(Strength))
Darkling 2:d22(+3(Training)+2(strength)-3(Impedance))

Richard's roll:16
Darkling's roll:2

Damage roll: Great axe(1d12)=7

Seeing Gerard fall, Richard charges in a rage toward a darkling, hitting with a powerful swing and crushing through the darkling's attempt to block.

Lance: Attacks darkling 3

Lance:d23(+2(training)+1(Strength))
Darkling 3:d22(+3(training)+2(Strength)-3(Impedance))

Lance's roll:18
Darkling's roll:5

Damage roll: Short spear(1d6,x2)=5

As Lance sees gerard be slain, he charges, enraged, at the nearest darkling. Slipping under its thrust, he plunges the sword up into the beast

Darkling 4: Unblocked, attacks Richard

Darkling 4:d22(+3(training)+2(Strength)-3(Impedance))
Richard:d23(+2(training)+1(strength))

Darkling's roll:8
Richard's roll:23

Damage roll: Great axe(1d12,x3)=5

Slipping towards the shadow that is not a darkling, you are about to slice it open with your blades when it turns around with a powerful swing and knocks you back.

Richard levels up in strength!

Darkling 5: Unblocked, attacks Lance

Darkling 5:d22(+3(training)+2(Strength)-3(Impedance))
Lance:d23(+2(training)+1(Strength))

Darkling's roll:9
Lance's roll:14

Damage roll:Short spear(1d6,x2)=5

Charging towards the man-creature with the spear, you are about to slice his head off with your axe when he spins, causing you to run into the spear and puncture yourself deep.

Lance levels up in strength!

Allys:
Migelo's Darkling:

Gerard:

Shadow Richard(Soldier Leader):

Lance(Soldier 4):

Enemies:
Darkling 1:

Darkling 2:

Darkling 3:
Darkling 4:

Darkling 5:
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next