Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R2D: Guardians of the Otherland

+10
Frogger5
Malregima
King_Pikmin
mastery910
its_crunchtime
Saima
FoolishBalloon
FLAMELASHER
Darien
14 posters

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Go down

R2D: Guardians of the Otherland - Page 29 Empty Re: R2D: Guardians of the Otherland

Post  8680 Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:39 pm

@Malregima: You have 110 gold. You sell two pieces of leather armor for 5 gold each. 110+5+5=120. You buy the Spellweaver's Robe for 50 gold. 120-50=70. You buy a Cold Enchantment Tablet for 40 gold. 70-40=30. An Earthen Enchantment Tablet costs 30 gold.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

R2D: Guardians of the Otherland - Page 29 Empty Re: R2D: Guardians of the Otherland

Post  Malregima Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:28 pm

ah you're right.
I'm still gonna keep 20 gc just in case something else happens.

Malregima
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Malregima wrote: I don't have enough coins but i want to know what "Studded hard leather body" is, is that armor or some kind of enchantment to buff one's equipment?
It is hardened leather armor with metal studs embedded into it.

@ 8680

Nezak has no use for mere coin! Thus, he gave it to people who need such things. Smile
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:18 am

Thank Nezak for his apparent act of kindness.
"Ah, it's awfully nice of you! It's good to see such good natured person in this brutal world."
Buy Studded Hard Leather Cuirass (this cool armor for fifty gp) and Leather Boots, put them on.
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Amina(Malregima)

minor: "Well... that's really convenient that we met up with merchant.Pity I can't buy earth tablet to increase my armor defense."
major: sell my leather boot and glove
buy 1 Spellweaver's Robe & 1cold tablet

Roll: ( - )

"Well... that's really convenient that we met up with merchant.Pity I can't buy earth tablet to increase my armor defense." you say to Nezak.

"If you wanted more money, you should have asked me before I gave it away" he replies. "I don't need anything more than what I already have, that metal just weighs me down."

"That metal? Geez Nezak, even a rich man would eagerly accept the coins you just handed out. Only you could care less about money."

You walk up to the merchant show him your leather gloves and boots, "How much canb you give me for these?"

The merchants face twists in consideration. "They are a bit worn, but I suppose I can sell them. I'll give you ten coins for the both of them."

"Deal, now let's talk about that robe you have there."

"Ah, you have a good eye, that is a rare find. The robe will greatly increase the extent of your magical abilities, at the meager cost of being forced to only use magic. Fifty coins is all I ask."

"I'll take that, and one of those cold enchantment tablets."

You hand the merchant ninety coins and head over to his companion. "Im not sure what to use this on yet, could you show me how to apply it."

"Of course, it's fairly simple as long as you have some magical aptitude" the man replies.

Effects: Water Shield(+7), Focused on attacking(+1 when attacking,-1 when defending)
Skills:Water magic +4(Lv 5),Create water +2(lv 3)Melee training +3(Lv 3)Dexterity+2 (lv2)Intelligence +1(Lv 1),Healing Water,+1(Lv 2)
Total bonuses: Level 3(+2),

Health 13/17

Inventory:

Burza (AerynPierre)
Purchase Studded Leather cuirass and greaves. Examine Wicked Nasty Dagger, disappointed at lack of funds.

You walk up and immediately notice a dagger. "How much do you want for that dagger?" you ask, unable to keep your eyes off it.
"This is a fine creation, and the lowest I can go for you with this is eighty coins."
Your mouth drops open at the price and you lower your head in sadness. " I s'pose i'll take some studded leather then, the cuirass and greaves." You empty much of your coinpurse and give it to the merchant.
As you walk away you glance back at the dagger.
Effects: Water Shield(+4)
Skills: Lightning Magic(Level 4), Dexterity (Level 3), Healing Magic(Level 3),Intelligence(Level 2) , Melee training,+1 (lv 1)
Total bonuses: Level 2(+1)
Health 13/15

Inventory:

Rulyon Fletcher(Rulyon)

Buy a fire enchantment table to be applied to my bow, a leather cuirass, and leather greeves. Put on the armor after getting the fire enchantment added to my bow.

Roll ( - )

"Those enchantment tablets look useful, How much is the fire one?" you ask after Aenkidu buys her armor.

"The fire tablet is forty coins, when you buy it head over to my companion, he knows how to apply them."

"I'll take it, along with a leather cuirass and greaves"

The merchant gleefully accepts your coins and points you over to his companion.

You walk over to him and show the tablet. "I hear you can use this on my bow"

"Of course." the man says, holding the ablet in one hand and the bow in another, he then closes his eyes and the runes on the tablet fade away, giving your bow a faintly red glow.

Effects: Water Shield (+5)
Skills: Ranged weapon training, +4(Lv4), Dexterity +3(Lv 3),Intelligence, +2(Lv 2), Fire Magic +1(Lv 2), Level 2(+1)
Total Bonuses:+7 to ranged attacks, +2 to magic attacks, +1 to fire magic.

Health: 15/15

Inventory:

Aenkidu(Shinobody)

Thank Nezak for his apparent act of kindness.
"Ah, it's awfully nice of you! It's good to see such good natured person in this brutal world."
Buy Studded Hard Leather Cuirass (this cool armor for fifty gp) and Leather Boots, put them on.

Roll ( - )

Nezak takes out his coinpurse and splits it among you, Burza and Rulyon. Apparently he doesn't need money, which seems ridiculous, but why else would he give it to you?

"Ah, it's awfully nice of you! It's good to see such good natured person in this brutal world." you say in thanks to Nezak.

Nezak simply smiles, with the grin staying on his face even as you begin to walk away. You let out a light laugh and turn around, moving to peruse the merchants wares. You see a particularly nice piece of armor on display and inquire about its price. "How much is that armor, merchant?"

"Oh this fine piece is truly a great deal, for you I ask a mere fifty coins."

You are surprised at the price, expecting it to be above the amount Nezak gave to you. "I'll take it, and may I ask what those leather boots are as well?"

"All the regular leather is only ten gold apiece." The man says with a smile.

You empty the pouch and put back three coins, handing the merchant the rest. He eagerlly accepts the coin, and you eagerly take the armor and try it on.

Effects:Water Shield(+5 to defense)
Skills: Liquid Manipulation,+3(Lv 4), Ranged Training,+3(Lv 3),Healing Magic, +1(Lv 2), Dexterity, +2(Lv 2),Level 2(+1)
Total Bonuses: +5 to ranged attacks, +3 Liquid Manipulation,+1 to healing magic.

Inventory:

Ash Jiervan

Minor : Briefly peruse the merchant's wares, but don't buy anything.
Major : Practice healing magic on myself.

Roll( 6 )

You glance over the merchants wares and see what he has to offer, you notice some enchantment tablets and find that interesting, but otherwise not much seems of use to you. You wander away from the group and try to practice healing magic to fix your wounds. Nezak sees you practicing and decides to follow suit with his earth magic, the sound distracting you away from completely focusing.

Ash: d23(+1(Intelligence)+2(Lucky)
Healing Training: d22(+2(Healing Magic level 1))

Ash's roll:7
Practice roll: 21

You attempt the healing of your wounds, but don't end up having any success.

Water Shield(+5)
Total bonuses: +5 (Melee training) +4 to rolls involving air manipulation(Master air manipulation),Level 3(+2 to combat rolls)Strength +3(Lv3),Repair-Weapons (Lv 1), Improve weapons(lv 1),Intelligence +1(Lv 1), Constitution lv 1, health +1, Healing magic(lv 1)

Health: 12/17

Inventory:

Game events

You all finish up with buying items and continue on your way to Anhillion. Arriving later in the day, the city does not win anything for creativity or opulence. Plain stone walls and a gate surround it, with a large stone fortress that can be seen in the center, with houses filling the large space between the gate and the fort.

" This city is really plain compared to Camtaer." Ash says, mainly speaking to Amina and Nezak. " We should probably head to that fort and seek and audience."

Heading up the main street, the walk seemed even longer than it already was because you could see the fortress as soon as you entered. When you finally reached the gates, the guardsmen crossed their spears to block you entry. "What business do you have here?" the guard on the left asks.

"I am the last soldier of the Akadan army, and I have come to ask your leader to join the war effort against Daedalia." Ash says, looking for a reaction.

It has the desired effect on the guards as the man who spoke lifted up his spear. "Wait here." he said, turning away and walking into the fortress.

The other guard shifted nervously as the door closed behind the guard that left. "I suppose you can use our training facilities while you wait, they are in that field." the man said, pointing inside the gate. "Finest in the world," he said proudly "All of you are sure to learn something there."

Allies:
Nezak

Health 17/17
Skills: Fire Magic(Lv 4),Melee training(Lv 4),Earth Magic(Lv 2)
Total bonuses: Level 2(+1),Fire magic lv 4(+3),Melee training lv 3(+3),Earth magic lv 2(+1),Constitution lv 2(+2 health), Strength (Lv 1)
Nezak's Longsword(1d10,x2)
Fine Steel Dagger(1d7,x2)
Fine Iron Dagger(1d6,x2)
Studded Leather Cuirass(+2)
Leather boots(+1)
Leather Gloves(+1)
Red trimmed black Cape(+1 to fire magic)
Iron helmet of bloodlust(+2 defense,+1 strength, cannot use non-combat related skills when in battle)
2 Primitive Grenades(1d10,x2)

Enemies:
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Minor : Thank the guard, then go to the training facilities and...
Major : ...practice Improve Weapons on my flail.
(Ideas: adding spikes; adding another ball; lengthening the chain.)
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Malregima Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:06 pm

minor: thank the guard and apply cold tablet on my staff
major: practice lvling up shield water.

Malregima
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Acquire some training arrows, then find a place where I can safely practice more magic without endangering anybody. Once I find such a spot, practice my fire magic by shooting arrows and attempting to ignite them with my magic mid-flight.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Sit in a quiet corner, relax, meditate.
Inside my head, try to find spot in my mind I usually use for manipulating various liquids...
But rather than moving and transforming, try to practice ... creating ... some water this time.
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Minor: Thank the guard and ask about a weapons shop or armory. If one is provided...move over to it and inquire as to what I can get for the axe that I looted from the battle.

Interesting new pic Shino, who exactly is that char?
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:14 pm

I believe it is Rainbow Dash, a character from My Little Pony.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:48 am

You're right Rulyon, it's Rainbow Dash, wearing sunglasses of Kamina from Gurren Lagann.
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Long roll Sleep

Amina(Malregima)

minor: thank the guard and apply cold tablet on my staff
major: practice lvling up shield water.

"Thank you. " you say to the guard, following Ash's example as you walk by. Seeing the training facilities, you find it overwhelming and stay off to the edge, applying your cold enchantment tablet to your staff, just the way shown to you. As the writing on the tablets fades, your staff feels colder, as if you can sense waves of the bitter chill flowing off. You smile at your success and decide to again practice your water shield. As you begin, an older man walks up to you, his robe whisking as he moves up to you.

You look up and see him examining the floating shield around you, the brown and gray of his hair blurring as the shield floats by.

"An interesting spell you have created, draconian. Though it can be much better practiced in these facilities than sitting on the grass as you are now."

"How?" you ask quietly.

The man laughs, "And a shy one as well, what a rare find you are!" he exclaims. You see those targets over there?" the man asks, waiting for a response.

"The archery targets?" you ask.

"Not just archery, anything from a range in fact. I can help you with that."

"Why?" you ask. "It might be nice, but why are you helping me?"

"I spoke to a guardsman on the way out here, and it seems we may be fighting together soon. I have mastered my art, thus I can help an ally to improve her skills. Past those obvious reasons, however, you are a young prodigy, and to help you along would be my pleasure."

You head over to a target which no one is using and set up a powerful water shield around it, then back away.

"I'll start with a simple one!" the mage calls out from his position about ten meters away. He conjures a small fireball towards the target, and just before the shield would block it, the ball darts to the side to slam into the target, but the shield swiftly moved to block it. The mage then creates a ball of both water and fire, somehow joined together without reaction. This one flies forward in a similar way, but splits into two, one of which slips past and crashes into the target, with only the fireball blocked. The mage walks over to you. "You are going to need to help your shield, one of the first rules of magic, keep a grip on your spell. If you have control over it, you can move it wherever you want. Try splitting the shield. Now, before I attack it again."

You mentally grip the shield and will it to split in two, then move them to opposite sides of the target.

"Good." The mage says, "Now try that against an attack." He moves back to position and lets loose the same attack as before.

Just as the ball splits, you split your shield and move to intercept both attacks on separate sides. When those are about to collide, the separate balls split again. You notice the split just as it happens, once more splitting your shield.

"Great work!" the mage shouts. "Now, I want you to put all the power you can into that shield and join it at the front."

You call upon a torrent of water, enough to spread across the entirety of the target, and concentrate it on the front. Then the mage unleashes a horizontal pillar of fire, as wide as your shield as sends it roiling forth.

The fire collides with your shield straight on, and you can feel the water about to rip apart. You think about conjuring more water, but you know that you can't let go of your shield. Instead you try and hold it tight, using your will to keep a tight grip and refuse to let it fall apart. You feel your resolve weakening, then shield falling apart, and just as it you cannot hold on any longer the fire stops. You feel more tired than you had in ages, perhaps ever, and fall to the ground to lay on the grass.

"Fantastic, truly. To defend against that attack for as long as you did. I look forward to seeing what you can do when you truly master your skill with water.

"So...tired." you whisper.

"Oh, don't worry, you have done more than enough for today. Now, I have other business to attend, It was very nice to meet you, draconian.

Water magic level up!(Level 6)

Effects: Water Shield(+7), Focused on attacking(+1 when attacking,-1 when defending)
Skills:Water magic +5(Lv 6),Create water +2(lv 3)Melee training +3(Lv 3)Dexterity+2 (lv2)Intelligence +1(Lv 1),Healing Water,+1(Lv 2)
Total bonuses: Level 3(+2),

Health 13/17

Inventory:

Burza (AerynPierre)

Minor: Thank the guard and ask about a weapons shop or armory. If one is provided...move over to it and inquire as to what I can get for the axe that I looted from the battle.

"Thanks." you say, walking past the guard into the training area. You head over to the smithy and wlak up to a man leaning against one of the pillars. "Be there a shop around here? I'd like to go about selling this axe." you say, showing the man the weapon.

"No. Shops are in the market district." he says, examining the axe. "This is a curious creation, that style could be improved, keeping the basic form. Make a powerful weapon, it won't chance to do a great hit, but it'll be strong. Make it fit for a human, too" the man mutters under his breath. He stands up straight."Where did you get this?"

"A goblin grotto, I thought a melee weapon would be useful at the time."

"I'll buy it. What do you want for it?"

Well, I don't know. Whats an axe worth? you think to yourself. "Twenty coins?" you say, hoping he won't yell about a high price.

"Twenty? Gods man, I can give you sixty for it."

"I think that's good, but I want to think about it first." you say, walking off and watching the people fighting wooden automatons. Examining some of the most skilled warriors was teaches you some fantastic things about melee combat, and after turning away you feel like you could take on the world with what you learned.

Melee training level up!(Lv 2)

Effects: Water Shield(+4)
Skills: Lightning Magic(Level 4), Dexterity (Level 3), Healing Magic(Level 3),Intelligence(Level 2) , Melee training,+2 (lv 2)
Total bonuses: Level 2(+1)
Health 13/15

Inventory:

Rulyon Fletcher(Rulyon)

Acquire some training arrows, then find a place where I can safely practice more magic without endangering anybody. Once I find such a spot, practice my fire magic by shooting arrows and attempting to ignite them with my magic mid-flight.
Roll ( - )

Your eyes are immediately drawn to the targets, where archers and even a few mages are practicing their art. You step over to an empty spot and happily take some arrows from the barrel beside you. You draw back your bow and ready your fire magic, letting the arrow loose, you try to ignite it while it flies, but you miss and the arrow doesn't even land in the inner ring. You bite your lip in frustration.

"Aim in front of the arrow, not at it." you hear from beside you.

You look over and see another archer watching you.

"Come now, you can't think you're the only one with that idea. I prefer air myself." he says, taking an arrow and sending it towards his target. You faintly notice a blade of air forming directly in front of his arrowhead, and the weapon actually passes through the thick target to land it the grass behind. "It's great when your enemies are all in a line." he says with a laugh.

You smile your lop sided smile and take his advice, this time with the fire forming in front of the arrow as it flies, passing through and lighting up. The arrow hits the target and the cloth around the arrow begins to burn, but then winks out.

"They are ready for that, some cloth that is fairly resistant to fire apparently. The only problem with that fire arrow trick is that you can't reuse those arrows."

You feel guilty for a moment, but the archer reassures you that they have a lot of arrows.

You let quite a few more fly before stopping to rest, and feel that your fire magic has greatly improved from before.

Fire magic level up!(Lv 3)

Effects: Water Shield (+5)
Skills: Ranged weapon training, +4(Lv4), Dexterity +3(Lv 3),Intelligence, +2(Lv 2), Fire Magic +2(Lv 3), Level 2(+1)
Total Bonuses:+7 to ranged attacks, +2 to magic attacks, +1 to fire magic.

Inventory:

Aenkidu(Shinobody)

Sit in a quiet corner, relax, meditate.
Inside my head, try to find spot in my mind I usually use for manipulating various liquids...
But rather than moving and transforming, try to practice ... creating ... some water this time.

Roll ( - )

Walking into the training grounds, you recall your empty water pouch and decide that now is a great time to learn the creation of water. You begin to walk over to Amina, meaning to ask her how to go about creating water, when an older man walks up to her and they head over to the target area. You try to focus, but find it far too loud, with the magic, the whizzing of arrows, crashing of hammers and the clatter of wooden weapons. You decide to move, and head across the path to a courtyard, with he fountains sounds overpowering the sounds from the training area. In this place of great serenity, you sit down near the fountain on the cobbles and focus. You let the sounds of water guide your mind away, and you envision empty space, filling with water, forming an orb, floating, suspended. You open your eyes and see the object of your mind in front of you, and in your excitement lose your grip on the magic. The orb flows down to the ground and soaks you with water, plastering your hair to your face, you try and blow a loose strand out of your eyes and notice the man that Amina was talking with coming over. You look at the sky and notice that it is darker than when you started. Oh my, I've been here for quite a while longer than I thought."

"Now you look like you could use some advice. " the man says with a smile. "Don't worry, it will be quick, I have somewhere to be after all." The man sits down beside you, just outside of the puddle of water around you. "You have learned the hardest part, the actual physical creation, the next step comes with learning to translate that creation immediately to control. Letting it sit is not something you want to do, and your grip will weaken over time and soon fall out like what you just experienced. I want you to fill that empty pouch at your side, channel the water as soon as you hold it."

You look up at the sun and the man laughs.

"Don't worry, now that you have done it once, you can create it much faster."

You repeat what you had done before, opening your eyes as soon as you feel the water in your grip. Extending your control over the water's movement, you force it into a thin stream, heading down to the unstoppered water skin at your belt.

"Good work." The man says. "I believe I will see you again soon, good luck with continuing your practice."

The man walks away and you stand up, getting out of the puddle and sitting on one of the stone benches.

Create water learned!(Lv 1)
Create water level up!(Lv 2)

Effects:Water Shield(+5 to defense)
Skills: Liquid Manipulation,+3(Lv 4), Ranged Training,+3(Lv 3),Healing Magic, +1(Lv 2), Dexterity, +2(Lv 2),Level 2(+1), Create water, +1(lv2)
Total Bonuses: +5 to ranged attacks, +3 Liquid Manipulation,+1 to healing magic.

Inventory:

Ash Jiervan

Minor : Thank the guard, then go to the training facilities and...
Major : ...practice Improve Weapons on my flail
Roll( 6 )

"Thank you, Guardsman." You say as you walk to the training area that he pointed out.

"Impressive," you say as you examine the facilities. There are rings of dummys, and rows of targets, with moving versions of the same as well. But what catches your eye most are the soldiers who are fighting animated wooden warriors. Your mouth drops open as you see the wooden fighters block with their shields, lunging and slashing with their wooden swords. "How the..."

"You must be new here, " a voice from behind you says. "Everyone who sees those have the same look on their face."

You turn around and see that the man is not a soldier, at least not one of Anhillion. "How do they work?"

"Only the mages who made them know, but it's mostly because of these that people come from across the world to train here." The man stepped towards one and opened with a powerful slash, which the automaton blocked with its sword and then slammed its shield into the man, sending him falling to the ground.

You raise an eyebrow at the automatons skill. "If they fight like that, why not have an army of automatons?"

The man gets up and replies, pausing to spit a bit of blood. "You can't really order these things around, they stand there and try to counter what you throw at them." The man looks back at the automaton, "You want to give it a go?"

"Maybe later, I'm heading over to that forge to see if I can make this any better." you say, hefting your flail.

"What are you going to do, throw more spikes on?"

"Well, either that or a longer chain, maybe another ball." You say, turning to walk away.

"Don't do that. Put more spikes on if you want, but stay away from longer chains or extra balls until you're a bloody master with that thing. Flails are unwieldy as is, and you want to make it even harder on yourself?"

"Good luck training." you say, trying to exit from the conversation by walking over to the forge. You see all that you need waiting there. You take an iron bar and walk over to one of the people who seem quite skilled. "How would I make extra spikes for my flail out of this?"

The man stops what he was doing and explains it all to you, from the making of the spikes to their insertion into the flail, and when he is done you feel more than capable of doing it yourself. You heat the iron, hammer it, separate it and soon the spikes begin to take shape. Eventually adding them to the flail, you feel like your weapon can do more damage now.

Improve weapons level up!(Lv 2)

Water Shield(+5)
Total bonuses: +5 (Melee training) +4 to rolls involving air manipulation(Master air manipulation),Level 3(+2 to combat rolls)Strength +3(Lv3),Repair-Weapons (Lv 1), Improve weapons, +1(lv 2),Intelligence +1(Lv 1), Constitution lv 1, health +1, Healing magic(lv 1)

Health: 12/17

Inventory:

Game events

-----------------
One more turn of training fun!
------------------

Allies:
Nezak

Health 17/17
Skills: Fire Magic(Lv 4),Melee training(Lv 4),Earth Magic(Lv 2)
Total bonuses: Level 2(+1),Fire magic lv 4(+3),Melee training lv 3(+3),Earth magic lv 2(+1),Constitution lv 2(+2 health), Strength (Lv 1)
Nezak's Longsword(1d10,x2)
Fine Steel Dagger(1d7,x2)
Fine Iron Dagger(1d6,x2)
Studded Leather Cuirass(+2)
Leather boots(+1)
Leather Gloves(+1)
Red trimmed black Cape(+1 to fire magic)
Iron helmet of bloodlust(+2 defense,+1 strength, cannot use non-combat related skills when in battle)
2 Primitive Grenades(1d10,x2)

Enemies:
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:35 pm

"I wonder if this weapon really is worth that much. Well, I'm beginning to enjoy this weight in my hands...might as well hold on for a little while at least."

Move over to the animations (assuming I had found them while scanning the training area)and move to practice against one. Attempt to empower my axe with lightning magic before the blows land.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Minor : Find an appropriate trainer...
Major : ...and practice healing magic on myself.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Malregima Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:45 am

Is it just me or Darien did not bother rolling? (I am perfectly fine with it)

minor: even though she was tired, she manages to get up and search for the wise man who helped her. "May be he is the Arch Mage of this castle... which would make sense since he was not even remotely tired at all, even when he was wielding two different magic. But first, I forgot to say my thanks, that's just rude of me."
Major: If Amina finds the wise man(idk if he is actually the Master or Arch Mage), says her thanks and ask if she can be his student(learning the art of all kinds of different water magic.
If Amina cannot find the man but finds Nezak, ask if Nezak wants to have friendly sparing Very Happy .
If Amina finds Nezak but he is busy with other business, tries to go somewhere quiet to meditate to find a powerful familiar who would willingly make a contract with her

Malregima
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:44 am

^ Equal opportunities for all in the training facilities! Smile
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Malregima Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Darien wrote:^ Equal opportunities for all in the training facilities! Smile
ALSDJF2Q34RFJOASIDJFOIAJEFKJASKLD

I can't choose... T_T
somebody save me!!!!!!!!

Malregima
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Attention New Members and Returning Players!

The forum has been relocated!

For a variety of reasons (our founder left, there's been a threat of arbitrary and sudden shutdown from forumotion ever since the forum was created), we as a community have decided to leave Forumotion and migrate to Freeforums.

The new forum is here!

To join our forums or continue playing a game that you are in, just register at our new location! Hope to see you there! We're very much still alive, and there's always room for more games and more players.

Darien - sorry for the abrupt notice, but I saw that no one was moving their games over, and that really needs to be done. We're stagnating in transition phase, and so I thought I'd kickstart it. Your archives are up and running, so you can just re-post the OP and your Worlds thread and get started!

This thread has now been soft-locked. Please do not post after this message.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29