Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll to Dodge: Breach of the Fallen

+4
Saima
Rulyon
its_crunchtime
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Roll to Dodge: Breach of the Fallen Empty Roll to Dodge: Breach of the Fallen

Post  its_crunchtime Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:46 am

Breach of the Fallen
Prologue:
The Game Mechanics:
Revealed Mechanics:
Rashayl Arengar:
Magic:
Meta-gaming:
Known NPC's:

Joining up:

Currently Playing:
Rulyon (Vanlen)
Saima (Raspin)
AerynPierre (Aeryn)
Malregima (Sa-Long)
8680 (Chal)
Waiting List
Bigkahuna
Deceased:

Last edited by its_crunchtime on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:32 am; edited 14 times in total
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge: Breach of the Fallen Empty Re: Roll to Dodge: Breach of the Fallen

Post  its_crunchtime Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:49 am

Assemble, players!

I believe, starting out playing, I have:
1)Rulyon
2)Aerynpierre
3)Saima
4)Shinobody
5)Malregima

If all of you could post your characters, that would be great!

On the waiting list, and I'd like these players to check in as well so I know they still want to be in, are:
1)8680
2)Anailater
3)Kezza
4)Bigkahuna

Back in the saddle... let's roll!
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge: Breach of the Fallen Empty Re: Roll to Dodge: Breach of the Fallen

Post  Rulyon Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:49 am

Dibs! (Keeping a place, reading the post and editing with application now. ) bounce rabbit cheers Very Happy

Name Vanlen
Gender Male
Attitude Introspective
Appearance Burly and brawny, with a dimpled chin.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Name Raspin (I just use it for everything nowadays Laughing)
Gender Male
Attitude Cautious to make decisions or to judge people, but acts with all of his power when he makes up his mind.
Appearance Muscular build, blue eyes (he hates them as they make him seem weak), a scar on the left side of his jaw that he never talks about.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Checking in; still want to be in.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Name: Aeryn
Attitude: Bold
Appearance: Powerfully built, imposing figure that uses his appearance to his advantage. Black short cropped hair with green eyes that always move about, continuously scanning his surroundings.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Malregima Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:46 am

Name:Sa-Long
Gender:Female (transgender, further history is being made and will be pm'ed)
Attitude:quiet, loyal, shy around strangers, and empathy toward animals.
Appearance:average weight, 5' 10", navy black hair, and dark brown eyes.

am i missing anything?

Malregima
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Nope, that's good!

Forgot to mention this earlier, you can type up a short (or long) history for your character to further flesh them out. Just try to avoid mentioning whole new countries or landmasses.
Waiting for Shinobody... if she doesn't post in a few days, I will move on to the first person on the waiting list to take her place.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Ooh, looks interesting. I'm still in!
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Name: Kardis
Attitude: Quick to act, aggressive when provoked, jovial, hot blooded large ham. Nice to small animals.
Appearance: Big, tall, muscular, blond haired, long beard. Has only one (left) hand, right one was lost in a fight and is cut below elbow.
Other: Possibly small animal companion, white bunny called Angel? Purely aesthetic though, I don't expect any kind of combat or magic bonuses.

Err, if bigkahuna is before me because he posted first, just put me on waiting list, I guess? If no, I'll pm some character background.
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:37 pm

You 5 were the first in Of Magic and Metal to express your interest in playing this game, so you're in the game, Shinobody. Bigkahuna was simply confirming his spot on the waiting list.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Okay then.
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge: Breach of the Fallen Empty Roll Number One... Let's begin.

Post  its_crunchtime Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 pm

At the beginning of a roll, a new mechanic may be revealed. This will be added to a “Revealed Mechanics” section in the main post.

New mechanic: Currency (Amaor)
In the current country the players are in (Amaor) the currency is based on a locational system using gold marks. There are ten different marks in Amaor, each being fabricated by the Family who rules that tenth of Amaor. The further away you are from the area that the mark you are paying with is produced, the more it is worth.
For example, you are carrying a Graudlin Mark, manufactured by the Graudlin Family. They rule the (list of locations). If you are paying for an item in an area that borders the Graudlin’s, than the Graudlin Mark is worth two of whatever mark is being fabricated in the area. If you are in an the area controlled by the Graudlins, they are worth one mark each. The values of the marks players are currently carrying are at the bottom of each roll.

New mechanic: Worn Items
A worn item is an item that your character is currently wielding. As they are not in your characters bag, they do not take up an inventory space.

--

Year 991 after Godsfall , 12th day of Faeriemont

City of Mischamin
Watching the heavy ironoak door grate inwards, the barrow dwarf leans back in his chair, the wood creaking under the heavy mass of muscle. Not skinny, as no self-respecting dwarf would be, his arms, legs and neck bulge with thick muscle, his trim green shirt and breeches doing nothing to hide that fact. While one may be quick to denounce his belly as pure fat, in truth this would be a lie, but none would say such a thing to the dwarf's face. If they valued their well-being, that is.

The door caught on something, to a muffled curse from the person on the outside.

Barren smiled, stroking his tangled mass of black beard with one hand while he spins a small handaxe on the desk in front of him. As a barrow dwarf, he has slanted eyes and a short, bent nose, along with a mouthful of sharp teeth and orange skin the color of a desert’s sand. The racial category comes from barrow dwarves tendency to live in the grave barrows of their own deceased kind. A macabre, ghoulish thing to do by any other races standards, but true to form, Barren does not see what all the fuss was about; living under your ancestors protection is a comforting, peaceful experience, not a crime akin to necromancy.

Barren’s office is a small room, further evidence as to his devotion towards his mercenary unit, the Swords. All available space is used for training rooms, quarters, an armory, a personal fletcher, smithy and armourer; even a general store.
As a consequence, the stolid greywood desk, carved from one solid piece of the aforementioned material, takes up most of the space in the room. There is one small stool on the other side of the desk, the low-backed chair that Barren sits in (being made for humans, the low back is actually a perfect height), and a lantern hanging from a chain fastened to the ceiling that slopes upwards on both ends of the room, the rising slants meeting a handful of arm-spans above the center of the office. The walls are standard of the Deal Quarter of Mischamin: rough-cut wood slats covered with baked reinstone, creating a strong wall that can easily be painted, should the owner desire.

Not caring for such things, every wall in Barren’s compound was the color nature intended it to be: a washed out, white-grey. A rectangular window cut in the right wall of the room completed the office, looking out into the courtyard. The cheap glass that was set in the frame was smeared and dirty.

Barren cared little for outward appearances.

The stubborn door finally swung inward, revealing a human of middling height and age, clean shaven, with tanned skin befitting of those who lived in southwest Amaor. He wears a dusty, faded blue robe with an unwrapped, equally dusty talanin around his shoulders.

A traditional garment, a talanin is a long piece of fabric, wide at one end, tapering down to a point at the other. It is wrapped around ones head like a turban, with the wide end left to hang down ones back to act as a cape, while the narrow end is left hanging halfway down the wearer's chest, easily available to hold up over ones nose and mouth should a sandstorm strike. Which, in Southwest Amaor, which borders numerous deserts and drylands, is an ever-present possibility.

Looking down at the dwarf from behind his long, crooked nose, the man intones imperiously: “I wish to hire a clutch of mercenaries.”

Barren snorted. “A clutch? Do we look like harpies, lad?”

The stranger’s face darkened. “Lad! I have seen more sunrises than you could count, dwarf!” The man spits out the last word as an insult.
“Don't lecture me on old age. As a dwarf I will live an average of two and a half centuries. Do you really think you’re older than me, human?”

Sighing, the man sits down on the stool, discovering the same thing that all who sat there did; it was just tall enough so that the sitter’s chin, should they be the proper height, just comes over the edge of the desk.
The man was the appropriate height.

“Please, take a seat.” Barren commented dryly.

“I’ve come to hire a group of your mercenaries. Firsts, if you please.”

“You’ll have to be more specific.”

“About seven.”

Leaving the handaxe spinning on the table, Barren stands up and saunters the few feet to the window. “You wish to hire some Firsts, eh? Know you that a First in the Swords are those who have never been on a mission before?”

“I do. That is why it is only two Graudlin marks per month of hire, is it not?”

Not turning to address him, Barren continues staring out the window.“You know that Firsts are generally peasants who’ve decided that they’d rather not till fields, sew, turn pots, or any other task of the like, right? You know that virtually all of them have no fighting skills beyond the basics we show them?”

“Do you not train them?”

“We train those who show promise. If a First survives his hire, then perhaps we will take more of an interest. Well, mister…?”

“Rehanes.”

“Rehanes, eh? An uncommon name, that… of the Ytrit tribe down in the Gebrit desert, I believe. I happen to know of one Rehanes of some repute who lives right here in Mischamin. Would you be that person?”

“I may be.”

Jerking a nod, Barren turns and beckoned to Rehanes. “Well, Rehanes, as Shadri’s luck would have it, we do have exactly that number of Firsts available. Look.”

Awkwardly getting up from the short stool, Rehanes strides over to the window, standing a full foot-and-a-half above Barren.
The courtyard is large, perhaps a good bowshot from end-to-end. A gate of wood and iron, open to the bustling streets beyond, anchored the eastern end, the building surrounding the courtyard rising up and over the gate. The walls of the building are the same material the office is made of, but browned under the hot sun and sandstorms that make up an ever-present feature of Southwest Amaor. On one end of the courtyard a group of mercenaries hack away at each other with training weapons. A few others take potshots at archery targets with crossbows on the other end near the gate. In the center, five men and two women are receiving instructions from another barrow dwarf who seems battle-scarred even from a distance, though one man would certainly seem like a woman were it not for his clothing.

“Let, me guess… Barren, is it?”

“Aye.”

“I’m assuming that group in the middle are the ones?”

“Only Firsts not on a job. 'Rest were hired out to some caravan a few weeks back. Haven’t heard from them since.”

Rehanes turns from the window and strides through the door, dropping a pouch that clinked as it landed on the table. “Tell them to meet me at the Miser’s Gate by sundown.”

Barren opens his mouth to complain, but the man is already gone. “Well, sir, I’ll need a bit more information before I hire out some men to you…” Barren says dryly, acting as if the man were still here. Sighing, moves to the bag on his desk, drawing a dagger from his belt.

-

“Move quicker, Vanlen! Don’t wait for your opponent to start moving to block or dodge! Anticipate! The victor is always a step ahead!” Brandur, Barren’s brother and the second-in-command of the Swords, roars, as Vanlen barely blocks a savage swing from Raspin. The five other Firsts all stand in a clump off to the side as they watched, absorbing any pieces of advice Brandur threw out.

“Aeryn, Riana, fight!” Brandur bellows, breaking up the group.

The clack of wooden training blades doubles as two fights rage on instead of one.

“What’re you three standing there gawking at! Sa-long, Kardis, both of you on Prayi!” The barrow dwarf continues, tossing an extra practice blade to Prayi.
A few passing mercenaries stop to chuckle at the whirlwind of unskilled maneuvers. The fact that all of them had once been at the same stage does not stop their jeering as Prayi clumsily swings her two training blades, somehow keeping Sa-long and Kardis back as they try to get in behind her swings.
Seeing Barren striding purposefully towards them as he exits one of the numerous doors into the main building that surrounds that courtyard, Brandur calls out a halt. The band of mercenaries move on out the gate to spend their pay in the city, while a symphony of gasps fills the air around him as the seven Firsts, exhausted from their first day of training, fall to the sand that makes up the courtyard’s ground.

“Brandur! How are our Firsts coming?” Barren calls, as he closes the distance.

“Sloppy fighting and sloppier movements, brother! Never before has it been so obvious to me that these people truly did come from a peasants background!”

Standing in front of them all now, Barren looks on with feigned disapproval at the exhausted trainees. “And only on day one!” Barren laughs, his brother joining in. “Well, Firsts, I hope you absorbed everything that my brother showed you, as you’ve just been hired!”Barren stops, looking askance at Sa-long. Beneath the layers of dirt and dust it’s hard to tell, but he is reasonably sure that that one is no man. Hard to hide certain parts of the woman anatomy.

“What?” Kardis, the first to regain his breath, asks, struggling to his feet, his right stump held close to his side, a small white bunny tucked in the crook of what remains of his elbow.

“What the hell?” Barren exclaims, dumbfounded.

“His name’s Angel!”

“You brought a Shroud-damned rabbit to a training session!”

“Don’t bother, brother; I said the same.”Brandur says, crossing his arms over his mail hauberk. How he can wear such a raiment under the scorching sun, none of the Firsts can fathom. His beard, identical to Barren's, is not even wet with sweat, while the seven of you are drenched with sweat in your simple cloth, brown breeches and shirts, issued to you when you all joined the Swords earlier that day. They had wasted no time, admitting you to the compound immediately. Brandur had started training as soon as everyone had changed; none of you had even gone inside the compound's building yet.

“Did he do well?” Barren asks Brandur, referring to Kardis.

“He held his own; none of them did especially well. What would you expect, brother? It is their first day of real fighting.”

“I’ve fought before. My father taught me all he knew.” Sa-long says quietly, still ill-at-ease among people whom she only met earlier this day.

“Whether you can actually use those skills is another matter entirely!” Barren says loudly. “If a one-armed, bunny-carrying peasant held his own among others, perhaps he has a place here after all. Should you survive, Kardis, come see me after the mission.”

Kardis silently mouths, should I survive, eyes wide.

Barren turns his head to address you all as a group. “Well, Firsts, you’ve been hired by a man by the name of Rehanes. As he walked out before I could ask him, I have no idea where you are going, or what he wants you to guard or fight. Regardless, he over-payed, so you’ll be taking the job anyway.”

“You’d send us on a mission with a scant day’s worth of training?” Aeryn rumbles, drawing himself up.

“Half a day, actually. We train most dawn to dusk during the week, and it’s after noon now. Besides, while none of you would have experienced this yet, as this is your first day, Firsts are not exactly respected among the Swords.”

“We don’t even have any equipment! We could die!” Prayi vociferates, her exclamation eliciting a chorus of agreement from the other Firsts.

Barren wordlessly reaches into a small pouch at his belt, and pulls out another bag identical to the one at his belt, size and all. He repeats the process until he holds seven bags, each bulging with what looks like coins.
Other than Brandur, everyone stares at Barren, amazed. A fly explores Riana’s open mouth.

Tossing a pouch to each First, Barren explains. “Twenty Graudlin marks in each of those. The fee you have been promised at the beginning of every accepted job. Go buy yourself some equipment, food, whatever. An hour or two of entertainment, maybe? I don’t care. Just meet Rehanes at the Miser’s Gate by sundown.”

"What if we just leave with the money?"

Barren and Brandur both laugh uproariously. "Then I send Listanis after the lot of you!" Barren sobers up almost immediately, stroking his beard as he muses. "Ah, but none of you have met Listanis yet... well, rest assured, you would be brought back to serve the appropriate punishment."

"Which is?" Riana asks.

"Why spoil the surprise? Remember, sundown at the Miser's Gate!" Barren strides away, leaving Brandur staring at the seven of you questioningly, arms crossed.

-

A note to players

Welcome to Breach of the Fallen! This is a game where creative actions are encouraged, information is at a premium, and there is much more to anything than it appears on the surface. Lists of the NPC’s who you know that are around you are displayed at the end of every roll, along with what you know about them. A complete list of encountered NPC’s is on the main post. Obviously, you know few NPC’s at this point, and little about each. Should a player befriend an NPC, it will be listed alongside the NPC’s name. [ex: Friends with_____] Befriending an NPC is a good idea, as they will freely supply you with items, information, etc. Plus they are less likely to betray you… once this game gets going, things may get a little crazy, and a trustworthy friend is always a good thing.

I would like my players to truly think, as it will make the game more fun, instead of mindlessly following the obvious. The Sword compound has an armory, smithy, and more, as mentioned earlier in the roll. So a good move would be to ask Brandur if you could grab some items or use the facilities. If someone seems like they need help with something, ask to help! You may get something! If someone steals something, chase them! If you want to relax, go to a tavern!

What I’m getting at here is that this is a living, breathing world Breach of the Fallen takes place in. Do not feel pressured into something, and acknowledge the freedom I allow you to have! Ask questions of NPC's, answer their own they may ask of you! Who knows what may come of it?

Let’s have some fun, as the adventure begins...

-

Graudlin marks are worth one mark where the players are currently.

Nearby NPC’s:

Characters
Vanlen (Rulyon):

Raspin (Saima):

Aeryn (Aerynpierre):

Sa-long (Malregima):

Kardis (Shinobody):

Last edited by its_crunchtime on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Very nice beginning! I'll be interested to see where the inter-planar friction and poly-pantheon interaction comes in.

Not in the game yet, but I'm wondering about relative damage. I realize that the weapons the players currently have are training swords, but 1d2 is just an incredibly underwhelming number with a 20 HP system, and you can't really judge the damage system by that.

What would be some comparisons?

And do the players just walk into the store and ask for certain types of items, or will you conjure up a complete list?
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:01 am

20 hitpoints is purely a starting player amount. It is not the minimum value of every opponent... in fact, it may a bit before an opponent with 20 hitpoints is encountered. Regardless, I understand your concerns. A low-tier, beginning sword would likely have a damage value of 1d6, so taking into account the wooden sword's ability to deal double damage rolled, a training sword can either deal 2 or 4 damage, while an iron sword could deal 1-6.
Besides, they're wooden. Not really going to be all that effective in combat!
Not to mention the players have the ability to either purchase or collect some better weapons right now, should they choose.

And do the players just walk into the store and ask for certain types of items, or will you conjure up a complete list?

First the players must actually get to the stores! The closest area would be the Trading Square, but all I'm looking for in player actions is something like, "Head to the closest collection of stores."
A complete list will be given upon asking the proprietor what they are selling.

Oh, and,
Very nice beginning! I'll be interested to see where the inter-planar friction and poly-pantheon interaction comes in.
Thanks!
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Malregima Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:03 pm

minor: "Mr. Brandur, may I go to Sword armory or smithy for some weapon? Also, will you tell me where is the nearest store or tavern is for food and water?" Sa-Long inquires, "By the way, Prayi, was that your first time wielding dual sword?"
Major: Go to armory to get armor/weapon.

near the end of your #tips for players, you seems to indicate that we can add whatever npc we want (so long as one doesn't abuse it)...
So... can we add like one or two more of npc of our choice or would that get out of control with too many npc running around?

Malregima
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:07 am

"I would like to find a better weapon as well. This wooden sword may be fine for training, but if we're going to be serving someone I need something a bit heavier. I'm accustomed to swinging a hammer at the smithy; I would do better with a good, solid, heavy weight in my hand."

Accompany Sa-Long and Prayi as we head for the market and see what stores, goods, and services are available. Along the way, inquire as to their pasts, as well as the pasts I any other PCs or NPCs that accompany us.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:32 am

Malregima, should your attempt to get Brandur to allow you access to the Sword's amory fail, do you want me to interpret, "Head to the armory" as, "Head to the armory in Trade Square"?

near the end of your #tips for players, you seems to indicate that we can add whatever npc we want (so long as one doesn't abuse it)...
So... can we add like one or two more of npc of our choice or would that get out of control with too many npc running around?

I don't understand... players can do nothing with the list of NPC's, it is added to by me whenever you meet an NPC who may have a piece in the plot. I say "may" because, as in Invictus, every NPC has the capacity to die.
The list is simply a means to help organize intrigue and such once this game really begins, so players won't be saying: "Who the hell is Amrok? We met him earlier... I think?"
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Malregima Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:46 pm

@its_crunchtime- yes I would like to go to armory in store if I fail to impress Brandur
its_crunchtime wrote:...ask Brandur if you could grab some items or use the facilities. If someone seems like they need help with something, ask to help! You may get something! If someone steals something, chase them! If you want to relax, go to a tavern!
Unless I am reading something wrong, it seems to indicate that we can help (Riana or Prayi) or we can add a theif npc who might just steal my purse out of everyone else (new npc). Although, Riana or Prayi could potentially steal my stuff but why would they steal it if they know that they are gonna be in my team and the fact that they will not get away from me unless the host decided to split the group. I doubt anyone like to have an enraged person chasing after them for stealing.
Or I can just watch Riana/Prayi being chased after by Listanis for taking the money. (I am now officially curious who in the world is Listanis)

Malregima
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:56 pm

What he meant by this:
its_crunchtime wrote:[...] If someone seems like they need help with something, ask to help! You may get something! If someone steals something, chase them! If you want to relax, go to a tavern!
Is that his game is a cohesive world- many NPCs, all with interests, needs, desires, etc. He's saying that you can interact with these other NPCs, and possibly form friendships with them.

You don't "add people"- the world was already populated before you arrived.

About the "if someone steals something" comment, I interpreted it like this: "if you happen to catch some random NPC stealing from someone, you can chase after him."

You don't command NPCs. There are no NPCs in your "party." In this game, NPCs are people just as much as you are, and they can do whatever they want.

His NPC list is just a list of what people you have become familiar with.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:30 am

Exactly!

Shinobody and Aerynpierre, where are you guys? If activity like this continues, I'll NPC you. More than one NPC for a roll and you are kicked from the game. I'd prefer if this didn't die out before it even begins.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:19 am

We're also waiting on Saima.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Malregima Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:58 am

Ah okay, thank you for clearing that up.

Malregima
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:27 pm

My laptop is down and it's not easy for me to get online. Apologies for how long this took...

Follow the others to the armory, with the intent of finding a weapon that can deliver a much stronger blow. Listen intently to other people tell their stories, refraining to say his in a group setting for the time being.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Apologies for the lateness of my action.

Follow the others to the armory / shops. "Great. Send us out to be slaughtered on the first day. This isn't what I signed up for..."

Listen in on everyone's background without giving mine away.

Look at the wares of any shops we go to, asking the prices of any particularly interesting equipment.

Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next