Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll to Dodge: Breach of the Fallen

+4
Saima
Rulyon
its_crunchtime
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Roll to Dodge: Breach of the Fallen - Page 2 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge: Breach of the Fallen

Post  Shinobody Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Wait, I didn't post? I could swear... apologies.
Go with the group to the armory.
Try to acquaint myself with the others, since we seen ourselves for first day in our lives, if I understood the roll well.
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge: Breach of the Fallen - Page 2 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge: Breach of the Fallen

Post  its_crunchtime Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:06 am

Rolling as soon as I can!
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:39 am

By the way, players don’t have to stick together in this game. Don’t feel pulled into going to, say, a stable, just because everyone else wants to buy a horse. The nearby NPC’s tab doesn’t discriminate where or who, it just covers anyone of note who is near any of the players, regardless of if only one player is near them.

For all the past inquiries, I really couldn’t answer any for the players because Malregima’s character wouldn’t share her past with strangers, and none of the other players sent me a history...
Jus’ saying…

Oh, and feel free to add more to you character’s personalities… the only one that I can truly write well for is Shinobody’s, as she is the only one who gave me more than one descriptor!

Revealed Mechanic: Weapon Attributes
Weapons have attributes as well, and any new ones encountered are listed on the roll. A complete list is on the first post. A weapon attribute is identified by its underlined status.

-

Sa-long:
"Mr. Brandur, may I go to Sword armory or smithy for some weapon?

Letting loose an uproarious laugh, Brandur wipes the corners of his eyes as tears of laughter trickle out.

“You want to use our armory? Sorry, lad, but put yourself in my shoes for a moment. Letting in untrained and untried recruits into the Sword’s entire collection of weaponry just isn’t a good move on my part. You’re all still liable to run away, and the weapons in there are worth a good deal more than the pocket change my brother handed out.”

“I heard a passing group of Sword’s say there was a weaponry locker just inside the door to the left of the gate.”

“Aye.”

“Well, can we take weapons from that?”

Brandur chews his lip for a moment, obviously trying to think of a reason to deny you access.

“You’ll make more money from us if we survive by being properly equipped.”

Brandur vacillates a moment more, before throwing up his arms. “Fine! The armaments in there aren’t worth all that much anyway. Just walk in there and take whatever you want, within reason. I don’t want to see each of you tottering out of there with an armful of blades, you hear?”

“Also, will you tell me where is the nearest store or tavern is for food and water?"

“A good watering hole is just out of Trade Square, I think. Just turn left out the gate and follow Trader’s Street. Once you reach the edge of the square, look right and she should be there,The Lady’s Disciple, provided I stumbled back the right way last night."

“And the store?”

“Gods, man! Haven’t I done enough?” Brandur complains, tugging at his beard. You are starting to get the feeling that Brandur doesn’t enjoy answering questions… or giving anything away, be it information or equipment. For free, at least.

NPC Mannerism found: Brandur doesn’t like answering questions or giving anything away.

“There’s a general store in the square, goes by the name of A Coil of Rope. Tell them I sent you, should get you a mark off or two. Now, get out of here! With all the shopping you seem to have lined up, you’ll be pressed to get to Miser’s Gate in time!”

“Miser’s Gate is due right out of the compound gate, correct?”

“Follow Trader’s Street south, yes!” Brandur whirls around and strides off quickly, his short legs pumping as he tries to get away from the – in his mind – incessant questions.

Raspin:
Follow the others to the armory.
Listen in on everyone's background without giving mine away.

Aeryn:
Follow the others to the armory, with the intent of finding a weapon that can deliver a much stronger blow. Listen intently to other people tell their stories, refraining to say his in a group setting for the time being.

Sa-long:
Go to armory to get armor/weapon.

Kardis:
Go with the group to the armory. Try to acquaint myself with the others, since we seen ourselves for first day in our lives.

Vanlen:
Inquire as to their pasts, as well as the pasts I any other PCs or NPCs that accompany us.

Everyone promptly turns and heads for the aforementioned door beside the gate, but for Vanlen.

“Coming… Vanlen, is it? I don’t know about you, but I’d appreciate a good, solid blade.” Kardis asks, Angel sniffing at the fingers of his remaining hand.

"I would like to find a better weapon as well. This wooden sword may be fine for training, but if we're going to be serving someone I need something a bit heavier. I'm accustomed to swinging a hammer at the smithy; I would do better with a good, solid, heavy weight in my hand. That being said, I’ll pass. I’d rather buy a weapon than grab a second-rate one from an allegedly-poor weapons storage."

Shrugging, the six carry on. Vanlen, after a moment, hurries to catch up. “We’re going the same way, though. ‘Might as well tag along.”

"Great. Send us out to be slaughtered on the first day. This isn't what I signed up for..." Raspin grumbles, kicking at the loose ground.

“The best training is in the field, I’ve heard. I’m sure we’ll be fine… there are seven of us, after all.” Prayi chirps, practically skipping with excitement.

Well, someone obviously knew what they signed up for.

"By the way, Prayi, was that your first time wielding dual sword?" Sa-long inquires, striding beside her, though her eyes are fixed on Kardis’ rabbit with a tender look.

“It was! I thought I did rather well, don’t you?”

“According to Brandur, none of us did well…” Kardis mumbles, pulling a small carrot from his pocket and tenderly feeding it to Angel. The action is not lost on Sa-long, who finds her respect for Kardis quickly rising; as a fellow animal-empathetic, she too could tell that Angel was getting hungry, as Kardis could discern.

“So what are your stories?” Vanlen asks, wiping beads of sweat off his forehead as the sun beats unabated, an unmerciful lord heedless to the suffering of its subjects.

“While I get the sense that we will all be best of friends,” Riana says dryly, “I’d prefer to keep my history private.”

An uncomfortable silence ensures, helped along by the knowledge that Riana is not alone in her sentiment. A flock of rheys fly overhead, squawking and chirping noisily in their nasal pitch.

“Well, I was orphaned at a young age… the Pantheonic Cathedral took me in, trained me to be a caretaker…” Prayi begins, referring to the renowned cathedral dedicated to all the major Godholds that lies at the foot of the Twins, two towering peaks about a fortnight of travel north. “I wanted to do something that would truly have an impact in the world… I guess I was too vocal about it, as the pastor got angry one day, told me I could never amount to anything. He… he hurt me, saying that I could find no Hold to pray to because none of the gods wanted me…” Prayi’s voice breaks, and falls silent.

“Perhaps another time, then.” Riana remarks scathingly, as the group arrives at the wooden door beside the gate. The clamor of city life reaches your ears, but not loud enough to hide Riana’s words.

“Some respect, Riana.” Aeryn says, eyes restlessly scanning the crowded city streets beyond, as if searching for threats.

"Hang on, before we split up, let me see if I have this right: Vanlen, Raspin, Aeryn, Prayi, Sa-long and Riana, right?" Kardis says, pointing to each in turn.

"I'm not Sa-long - he is. Though I understand your confusion...it's not a very manly name." Riana says, in her perpetual kindness. "I'm Riana."

"Which makes you Sa-long - my apologies."

Sa-long, pulls open the door, everyone but Vanlen entering. "I'll see you all later, I suppose." He says, turning away.

Vanlen
Head for the market and see what stores, goods, and services are available.

Vanlen strides out the gate, one hand clutching the bag of marks, even though it is tied to his belt. Pickpockets and thieves are abundant in any city, and Mischamin is no exception. Despite being taken aback by the presses of people – he has never been in a city this large before – he remembers Brandur’s directions, heading north up Trader’s Street. It is flanked by jettied buildings built of a mixture of wood, stone, and the covered plank style of the Sword compound, known as “mudde”. The roofs are either thatch, nailed pieces of wood covered with tarred strips of hard leather, or tiles, the tops of the roofs styled either flat or sloped. Dark narrow alleyways stared out between houses with an impassive gaze... Vanlen feeling he is being watched whenever he passes one.

Which, regrettably, is often.

Signs jut from the front walls of most buildings announcing the shop, the jettied second story obviously being used for each proprietor’s family. An open gutter lines each side of the packed cobble street; they are meant for waste, but with streets as crowded as they are, likely more people have bodily waste on them then the gutters do.

A Touch of Sliver, Matin’s Magical Enhancements, Trenchant Wit and Weaponry, Vanlen absorbs each sign as he sees them, expecting that he may have a use for each store later, but keeping true to his course: Trade Square, which is visible through the crowd now as they split around the huge greywood tree that resides in the squares center on a circle of grass, looking rather brown under the sun. The tree is surrounded by stalls and awnings, with more scattered around the square, and even more shops in the buildings that encircle the area. The massive tree's roots have webbed under the earth in the square, pushing up cobbles in tortuous lines, sending the occasional daydreaming shopper sprawling, their goods flying from outstretched hands to be snatched by the opportunistic.

Vanlen takes a tighter grip at his pouch of marks, making sure the bottom isn’t cut at the same time.

The store Brandur recommended, A Coil of Rope, is visible across the square, and right beside Vanlen, standing on the squares edge as the crowd jostles him as they split to continue on, is the tavern, The Ladies Disciple.
An open-air smithy can be seen, the smith bashing away on an anvil, the smithy covered by a thatch roof affixed to the house behind, the thatch supported by two wooden columns at the end closest to the square. Some of the stores surrounding the square have their signs visible from your position: Timin’s Loans and Investment Opportunities, Magical Components and Spells, A Dash of Taste (which appears to be a food seller), and The General’s Fine Armaments and Armour, which seems to compete directly with the open-air smithy across the square. Various stalls around the greywood tree carry jewelry, armor, garments, weaponry, exotic food and drink… it seems that anything at all can be found here.

How to shop in Breach of the Fallen:

Back at the Sword compound

The room, which is scattered with rough wooden furniture and has doors both directly in front of where you all entered and to the left across the rectangular room, has a single scarred mercenary reclining in a thick wooden chair. He glances up from sharpening his longsword, which lies across his lap, then turns his gaze back to the weapon.

“I suppose it’s through this door here.” Aeryn says, moving across the room to a door that lies directly across the one they entered through. Pulling the latch, the door opens outwards, revealing a square room with racks lining the walls and hooks hanging from the ceiling. The racks are filled with weapons, and the hooks have shields hanging from them. Most are wooden, covered in leather, but a few are metal, appearing to be railish; a local metal that can be found in the deserts under dunes. It is dark grey in color, and is hard and brittle, meaning that the metal is often broken in pitched combat. To everyone’s disappointment, the weapons all appear to be railish as well.

“Well, they’re better than nothing.” Priya comments, moving to grab a sword.

“A poor selection, nonetheless.” Raspin replies. “I’m thinking that a trip may be required to Trade Square after all.”

Poking her head in the room, Riana quickly scans around. “No bows… guess I’ll be off to Trade Square, then. I look forward to seeing you all at Miser’s.” She ends sardonically, retreating from the room and exiting out the door.

“I’m thinking a complaint would be congruous.” Aeryn grumbles, picking up a sword and examining the edge. “You’d think a reputable mercenary group would outfit its fighters better.”

“We had to work even to get this!” Prayi declares angrily. “It doesn’t even seem worth our time.”

“Well, the weapons aren’t all that bad…” Sa-long interjects, as Aeryn opens his mouth. “It’s just the selection that’s poor. Tons of people are wandering about with railish weapons; it’s local and cheap.”

“For a good reason…”

Weapons Locker:

-
Found Weapon Attributes:
Long Reach
This weapon’s long reach means that the user will not suffer any damage on a failed attack roll should the opponent win. It’s long reach also makes it ineffective in ranges where the opponent could normally retaliate or strike, reducing its ‘d’ by 3.

-
Graudlin marks are worth one mark where the players are currently.
-

Nearby NPC’s:

Characters
Vanlen (Rulyon):

Raspin (Saima):

Aeryn (Aerynpierre):

Sa-long (Malregima):

Kardis (Shinobody):

Last edited by its_crunchtime on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 am

"It seems that I will be making my way to an armory in town as well...though not empty-handed." Selects a Leaf-bladed spear and Straight shortsword. "Anyone else who wishes to join is more than welcome to. I'd much like to learn something about those I am to go into battle with." Leave the weapons locker and go out into town, stopping at the first weapons shop I see (assuming it's the Trenchant Wit and Weaponry) and examine their wares, while also inquire in what I can get in exchange for the weapons I brought.

If anyone walks with me:

"I'm going to be frank...I'm here to make money and make it fast. I'm not here for glory or honor or to serve a purpose...I wanted that, I would've joined the Army or worked for the Church or some other menial job to..."sarcastically spoken in a higher pitched voice..."full my soul with joy." Laughs at the idea for a little longer than probably appropriate, clears voice and goes back to talking normally "I intend to buy the land that my father spent his life toiling away on. I didn't get to spend time with him as a kid...he was busy turning the rock soiled land into fertile, for not a mark to his name. It's his...not the *@#$ers who lives there now."
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Okay. I'm now not sure whether it is my limited English vocabulary or it was supposed to be world-building or whatever... But what does "railish" mean? scratch Neither Merriam-Webster.com nor en.wiktionary.org had a definition, which leads me to assume it is a neologism, possibly meaning some kind of cheap material, or cheap make?

On side note, this game is brilliant. I feel like if I was playing some interactive fiction game, possibly because of emphasis on "information collection and analysis" angle.
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:59 pm

It's a made up material. So, yes, it is neologism.
It's like how I made up all those metals in Of Magic and Metal, to add some variety and, secretly, to cover up my lack of knowledge on how real metals behave, their qualities, etc.

On side note, this game is brilliant. I feel like if I was playing some interactive fiction game, possibly because of emphasis on "information collection and analysis" angle.
Thanks!

Oh, and great action, Aeryn. It's actions like those that I enjoy writing for.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Thanks. Very Happy It felt sloppy to me, but my writing always does to me. Neutral
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Malregima Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:03 pm

GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! I want Kardis bunny!!!!! I should have added a pet *cries*
hmmm... I could buy a pet, a piglet or falcon, but I don't want it to suddenly become emergency food/money when the situation gets worse because Sa-Long will be heart broken. Giving up his pet happened to him once when he was keeping a pet rattle snake, and his best friend got really sick. The only cure was the venom and raw heart from Sa-Long's snake. If it was only venom, he could milk the snake till the doctor have enough for the cure but the medicine also called for her pet's heart...
Oh and I'm gonna use "he" when I am talking about Sa-Long since she believes she is a he.

minor: follows Aeryn after snatching 4 dagger(2 on his belt and 2 inside each of his boots) because he still needs armor and may be get a better sword or sturdy staff to buy if he has any money left over. "Mind if I tag along with you Aeryn?"(after listening to Aeryn's story) "Wow... must be tough, my reason for joining is much more simple... My dad just chased me out that I need to see the world and meet more people because he noticed that I am introverted."
At the market, Sa-Long starts to have stiff face because he was very uncomfortable with so many people milling about in such small area. He tries to walk normally but one can tell he is very nervous by the fact that he keeps one of his hand inside the pocket where the money is and the other hand ready to pull out the daggers if situation calls for.
Major: checks out the armor shop and goes to weapon shop to examine their wares

hope this is not too long for an action.

when i imagine Angle(Kardis' pet):

Last edited by Malregima on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Malregima
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Woot! I have a tagalong. Very Happy
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Malregima wrote:-happened to him once-

I thought your character was a woman pretending to be a guy?

its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Malregima Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:49 am

Malregima wrote:-Oh and I'm gonna use "he" when I am talking about Sa-Long since she believes she is a he.-
I said that O_O;
unless it's too confusing...

you want me to just throw out the whole idea of transgender altogether?

Malregima
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Heh, I gave Kardis a bunny just for fun - big guy with cute pet. Though possibly getting falcon or a dog through normal means within the game would be pretty useful, and it would fit Sa-Long's character.
!!! Here's my action !!! .::

Also, there's lengthy post about
Read it if you wish. Or not.
 transgender people and stuff.

Read abrigded version:
Or read original full post:

Last edited by Shinobody on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:49 pm

That would make Sa-long a transvestite, then. A woman pretending to be a guy.

you want me to just throw out the whole idea of transgender altogether?

Only if you want to.

Oh, and Shinobody, remember that you haven't actually posted an action yet.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:16 pm

I just did! Roll to Dodge: Breach of the Fallen - Page 2 SmallAwesomeSmiley
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:44 pm

C'mon, guys... I'd really like to get this game going, so PLEASE post your actions. I'd hate to NPC people this early in the game.

I think we're waiting for Saima...again... and Rulyon.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:10 am

Sorry, I thought I'd posted an action, I guess it swallowed my post. Let's try again!

First, I will browse the items for sale at the open-air smithy. I spent my youth helping out my father and uncle in their blacksmith shop, so I feel a kinship for "the smaller guy". I'd wanted to follow their footsteps as a blacksmith, but their untimely double-murder prompted me to join the Swords in an effort to learn how to USE the very weapons I was learning to make. My ultimate goal now is to find the ones responsible and bring them to justice. Only then will I be able to settle into a life of blacksmithing. After I browse the wares at the open-air smithy (and making a purchase in my next turn, presumably), I will then browse the wares at the following stores:

• A Touch of Silver
  • Matin's Magical Enhancements
  • Trenchant Wit and Weaponry
  • A Coil of Rope
  • Magical Components and Spells

Ultimately, I intend to visit The Ladies Disciple to wait for my fellow Firsts.

Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Malregima Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:39 am

wait wait...
are we meeting at Miser’s Gate or The Ladies Disciple?
and its_crunchtime, how many turns do we have left before the sundown?

Malregima
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:57 am

Miser's. The Ladies Disciple was the tavern Brandur recommended to you when asked where you could get food 'n' drink.

How many turns 'till sundown? About as many as I think the players need to get their errands done... meaning about four or five, as I'm allowing for any player wanting to do something other than shop, like gamble, or help out a poor soul who needs it, or,etc,etc.

Of course, if everyone gets to Miser's before then, than I'll fast-forward time.

By the way, while I encourage open-ended thinking in this game akin to "I think I'll do this instead of what this guy tells me to do", meeting at Miser's Gate is one of the few required things you must do in this game. There is no skipping this appointment! (For plot reasons)
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:27 am

Sorry for my repeated lateness. If I'm unable to keep posting on time, I will drop out so I won't affect your gameplay.

"Might as well tag along. Give me a second." Glance up and down the room once more, carefully mulling over the situation before finally settling on grabbing a Short Sword.

"Lead the way. I'm not too familiar with this part of town."

Follow along with the others, listening to each of their stories in turn.

As soon as the others have stopped speaking, abruptly jump in with

"I joined the swords because its the last place I've got that resembles a family for me. My parents and younger brothers were... taken away from me (briefly stop walking, then run if necessary to catch up and finish my story) in a war between neighboring areas. My older brother ran away to join the swords when I was born. I don't know what he looks like, or what he IS like, but all I know is that this is the only way I might reach him."

After finishing the story, gaze away from the group for the duration of the journey, obviously dealing with emotions in my head.

When the party comes to a store, go and examine the wares with them, "manning up" again.

Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Rolling when I can... Shinobody is being removed from the game at her request, due to computer issues.

As this is a tricky spot in the game to add a new player, I think I'll simply replace Kardis with the new player's character... it would save me some trouble thinking of a plausible reason why Rehanes would suddenly decide that he wants another mercenary.

So, 8680 is up, I'll wait a day or two for his action, and then we can continue. Your character is where Kardis was, with every item he had before being dropped.
Players, assume that Kardis never existed, and it was 8680's character all along.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Chal. Female. Stubborn, hates giving up; hates (and is terrible at) lying and the parts of etiquette that call for it; doesn't talk much, doesn't typically volunteer information, when she does she tends to do so in bursts then abruptly cut herself off; never satisfied with her current skills, her current situation, or anything else; prefers to be as prepared-for-anything as possible; readily forgives or ignores minor offenses, but never forgives major ones; interested in magic, particularly in the seemingly impossible combination of Loftis and Nethis. Height and weight slightly below average; brown eyes; short, disheveled brown hair; short, disheveled ex-white shirt with crudely sown on pockets; short, disheveled brown trousers with crudely sown on pockets; belt made of four loops of rope; iron bracelet on left arm; satchel or similar worn at left hip, attached to belt and with strap going diagonally to right shoulder.

Put my rabbit on my shoulder. Strap a metal shield to my left arm. Stick two shortswords (in scabbards) though my belt. Take (or improvise) a bandolier or similar and as many throwing knives as I can fit on it. Put my rabbit in my satchel, leaving it open so the rabbit can look around. Follow Aeryn et alios, keeping one hand on my satchel and one on the shortsword at the opposite side. When the others are backstory-dumping, join in with “I joined to get away from my family no my grandparents the rest of my family was fine my grandparents were always in control when we were younger my brother and I called them the ‘Council of Shadows’ and liked to pretend they were trying to take over the world anyway we clashed a lot so eventually I left and wandered for a while joining the Swords seemed like a good way to get money and skills and stuff and also”. Stop abruptly, grimace, then break off from the others and make my way to Trade Square. Visit A Coil of Rope and mention that Brandur sent me. Visit Magical Components and Spells. Visit A Dash of Taste. Visit The General's Fine Armaments and Armor and the open air smithy.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Masterfully done, 8680. I assume, by your action, that you are keeping the rabbit, but you have both hands. You can rename Angel if you so choose.

Rolling now, but it likely won't be finished before I go out. I'll put it up as soon as I can.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Attention New Members and Returning Players!

The forum has been relocated!

For a variety of reasons (our founder left, there's been a threat of arbitrary and sudden shutdown from forumotion ever since the forum was created), we as a community have decided to leave Forumotion and migrate to Freeforums.

The new forum is here!

To join our forums or continue playing a game that you are in, just register at our new location! Hope to see you there! We're very much still alive, and there's always room for more games and more players.

Crunchtime - sorry for the abrupt notice, but I saw that no one was moving their games over, and that really needs to be done. We're stagnating in transition phase, and so I thought I'd kickstart it. Your archives (both games Wink ) are up and running, so you can just transfer right on over!

This thread has now been soft-locked. Please do not post after this message.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2