Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll 2 Dodge: Prismpunk

+8
Dragonchampion
ShadoWKilleR
creonto
Wesfreak
XxoriginxX
JackBarber
Bigkahuna
Zerovirus
12 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Roll 2 Dodge: Prismpunk - Page 36 Empty Re: Roll 2 Dodge: Prismpunk

Post  8680 Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Do we know where the bug was?
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:43 pm

8680 - Yes, we do. It's not mentioned in the conversation, but it's assumed since Zerovirus put as one of the 'plot hints' to investigate the location of the bug.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Follow Jonathan to where the bug was and scrutinize the area for any possible leads. (Heightened Awareness?) Keep my cryspistol at the ready and be alert for possible threats. If neither I nor Jonathan find anything there, return to observing the tournament, rather than going and poking around in the throne room of someone who can mess with the basic properties of fundamental particles.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesfreak Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:22 pm

8680 wrote:... rather than going and poking around in the throne room of someone who can mess with the basic properties of fundamental particles.

Wuss. Very Happy tongue
Wesfreak
Wesfreak
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:47 am

Wesfreak wrote:Wuss.
Well, a cautious one at least. I'm going to be magically examining the throne room while you're trying to open Tiamat's throne. If he comes in, I'm jumping into a random conversation and pretending I'm not with you Smile

No hard feelings, but, 8680 has a point.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesfreak Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:22 pm

He does. A very good point in fact. But I choose to accept the risk. After all, it's hard to know if the enemy is plotting something to do with something under the Iron throne unless you know what's actually under the Iron throne.
Wesfreak
Wesfreak
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  JackBarber Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Wear my Scale Mail Armor with my Blue and Black robes over it, wearing my formal robes like a cape, the sleeves hanging from my shoulders, making sure to have my gloves equipped. (Just wanted everyone to get a bit of a better idea of what I want to look like on here...)
Also, fortify all of my clothing/armor.

Follow the others to the throne room, checking whatever I can, possibly seeing if whoever destroyed the bug planted one of their own.

"I know this may not be related to the whole 'Generator Under the Throne' subject, but have any of you guys that that maybe this 'Disaster' that the emperor has been referring to could just be his contract being up? I know he's been slowing time and all, but I'm sure that can only last so long."
JackBarber
JackBarber
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:55 pm

JackBarber - that's a real possibility. However, Tiamat was more worried about the mysterious generator. It's possible that it somehow keeps him from fading into the Absolute Zone, but that's unlikely.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  JackBarber Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:33 pm

Might be what preserves souls for him...
JackBarber
JackBarber
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerovirus Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Okay, after getting some stuff cleared up with my parents, I've found out that my new schedule essentially puts me in a place without internet for all weekdays, leaving me with time only on weekends. That's really not as much time as I'd like, considering that it's summer- heck, at least when school was in I could access the internet in the afternoon.

Bigkahuna- Nothing prevents you from imbuing items except for the fact that it'll wear off. That's basically what Jack's armor is- imbued fortitude that wears off. Permanently magically binding something is a lot more involved- and the effects are a bit more potent.

Speaking of which, I don't think you guys know whether Netiatono's blades are permanently bound or if he just renews his enchantment every battle. Might be interesting.

Also, you guys are actually getting pretty close to what the generator actually does, especially in the last few posts. Keep going with those thoughts!

Update'll be whenever I can.
Zerovirus
Zerovirus
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

http://forums.wesnoth.org

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:31 pm

The generator IS the Undead Ruler? (Forgot his name, doh)
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Shadowkiller - Maybe, but apparently the Emperor was more afraid about this 'generator' getting exposed than during the national crisis with the Zaegmail dude.

Perhaps it could be the evil one Zaegmail served, the evil that the Gravekeeper is trying to withhold, a machine that 'deifies' people (this could be what happened to the Gravekeeper), or a way to channel the Gravekeeper's power from the Absolute Zone.

Long shots all the way.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesfreak Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:10 am

I just realised (but probably should have realised a while ago) how Tiamat and his rival both keep coming back: The soul cores. You can't be killed unless all your soul cores are destroyed. Both of them have a spirit lash, and both of them absorbed hundreds of souls, so it wouldn't be that hard for either of them to survive being killed.
I think the generator does something critically important for Tiamat, and destroying it would, either end up killing him weakening him so that he can be killed. The generator also helps him defy the gravekeeper somehow, probably, and the conspirators are agents of the gravekeeper, trying to bring him to justice or something. Or maybe they're on the inkheart's side, since the inkheart definitely hates the gravekeeper. This would mean that the gravekeeper is either good or the lesser of two evils, and that Tiamat willingly works for him, instead of going against him and extending his deadline using time magic, and is trying to trick Tiven. This would also mean he's actually one of the bad guys (maybe) and that we would have to choose a side to fight for. We'll probably be forced to side with team gravekeeper though, since the inkheart already said he plans on killing us or something, and we don't want to have someone like Tiven as our enemy.

After typing this I got the strange feeling that we'd be seeing Sanja again soon. Could she be one of the conspirators?
Wesfreak
Wesfreak
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  JackBarber Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:30 am

OH SHIZ THE GENERATOR IS THE STAR GATE! It generates a dimensional portal to that place the gravekeepe- WAIT! THIS IS PROBABLY THAT GATE THE GRAVEKEEEPER SAID HE WAS TRYING TO PROTECT!!!
JackBarber
JackBarber
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:15 pm

JackBarber - Laughing

Zero, I will be absent til Friday. NPC me as needed (though with your current schedule I'll probably be just fine).
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:24 pm

Delete.
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Change of plans. I'm actually leaving July 5th and won't be back until July 15th, give or take a day. NPC me as needed, please.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesfreak Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:14 am

Shadowkiller: >Stay and watch the match in the stead of the group "Don't worry, I'll stay here and check out the competition." (Tiven will probably run away in the middle of it or something.)
>Name my golem Celene.

Bigkahuna:
Discreetly ask 'Her Radiance' if Tiamat granted her life-extending powers or if she obtained them naturally.

Investigate the area where the magical bug was placed. If it is a secluded location, use my Detection concept to see if anyone I have met before was in this location. Use my Detection concept to check for magicka residue (the bug was blasted by magic, correct?) and see me if this leads me on a trail.

After finishing, go to the throne room. Check the 'iron throne' with my Detection concept for any means of opening. Place a motion detector by the throne (be prepared to return if it goes off), and return to the stadium.

If I see Tiamat at all, ask him if he or Volsavrax has any affiliation with the Inkhearts, and tell him of our experiences with them. EDIT: Also ask him what in the world my gun shoots.

Wesfreak: "I'm in. This generator... could it possibly be the Eternal Pandora?" I follow Bigkahuna, and check to see if there's a space or a gap under the iron throne. If there is, I look under it and see if there's anything there. If there isn't, I suggest that we all go downstairs, and check every level under the level where the iron throne is, specifically the places that are directly under it. Including the ceiling.
While walking from one place to another, ask anyone that looks like a scholar if they know anything about the Eternal Pandora. (Things that aren't common knowledge.)

If I have the bad luck to actually run into the Immortal Lord, I'll ask him what the Eternal Pandora is too, but I'll pretend it's out of random curiosity.

johnratchet:
Investigate the throne with the group. Combine my skills of runic appraisal and luxchemistry with BigKahuna's detection to see if there's any hidden runes or circuits on or around the throne.

If I run into any officials, or better yet the Lord emporer himself, ask if there are any spare mechanical weapons that are uneeded or unwanted that I could use.

8680: Follow Jonathan to where the bug was and scrutinize the area for any possible leads. (Heightened Awareness?) Keep my cryspistol at the ready and be alert for possible threats. If neither I nor Jonathan find anything there, return to observing the tournament, rather than going and poking around in the throne room of someone who can mess with the basic properties of fundamental particles.

Just posting a list so that it's a bit easier for Zero to write the update when he does.
Wesfreak
Wesfreak
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Zero, do you still care about us? Urgh...
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:17 am

Make my character disppear please, I won't be home for at least 3 weeks.
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  JackBarber Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:24 am

Well, sadly, at the rate this thing is moving I'm not even sure if Zero will be back with-in 3 weeks, it'd at least be nice to know if he's alive though...
JackBarber
JackBarber
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Yes, yes it would.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesfreak Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:27 pm

We know he's at least alive do to a small amount of activity in his wesnoth art thread. He probably doesn't have the massive amount of time he would need to write an update at the moment, though.
Wesfreak
Wesfreak
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  johnratchet3 Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:22 am

Agreed. Sad thing about running away from the internet (or possibly being banned from it?) is that you often leave people wondering what happened to you.

Zero, let us know what's happened to you Sad
johnratchet3
johnratchet3
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Well, I PMed him on the Wesnoth forums.

He won't be coming back to PrismPunk, but perhaps he'll come back to the forums themselves someday.

He said that the updates just got way too long to actually be fun to write anymore, and the way the game was expanding it was going to get even worse.

So, game locked. It was a good run, guys.

Zero said he might send me all of his future plans for the game (now moot, but perhaps interesting and might give someone ideas and concepts for their own games).
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next