Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frogger5's World War R2D

+12
Rulyon
PureCraft
mnewton1
its_crunchtime
PeterPorty
Zerovirus
ShadoWKilleR
FLAMELASHER
Talkal
Bigkahuna
FoolishBalloon
Frogger5
16 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Frogger5's World War R2D - Page 32 Empty Re: Frogger5's World War R2D

Post  its_crunchtime Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:30 am

Welcome, indeed!

I hope you stick around... we could use some more activity.

Go with the others to the hangar. Laugh to myself at the thought of losing my BAR, as who needs one when you have a webley?
Keep said webley out and ready, and pop a cap in anyone wearing a uniform like those who had accosted me previously.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:44 am

Welcome, JaMaS141! Look forward to playing with you!

Should we type JaMaS141 every time we address you, or is there a nickname you'll accept?
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  JaMaS141 Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:52 am

I look forward to playing with all you guys. If you wish you can call me Jamas as it is easier to type.
JaMaS141
JaMaS141
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:03 am

Jamas it is.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:10 am

Ok, now just waiting for Talkal.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KeZZa 7777 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:53 am

Hey man, could you possibly put me on the waiting list, just in case someone backs out, thanks!
KeZZa 7777
KeZZa 7777
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:23 am

Before we go to the complex, try to heal few people.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:05 am

Rolling now! YAYZ! And hopefully I make less spelling mistakes this roll, reading back on my last one is embarrassing. Embarassed

Shinobody: 6
You flick open your holster, and draw your Colt, feeling its comforting weight in your hand. You limp inside the hangar, and see that it is relatively safe. You call for medical attention, and Talkal walks over. You lie down, and he examines you. It turns out that you have just a minor fracture in a lower rib, which he bandages and advises you how to keep it from hurting.
"Now that that's done, can someone please tell me what the hell is going on here?" Reynolds looks at you, then as though remembering who you are, he explains about the men wearing black, the odd aircraft and weapons, and shows you the map of the complex. Feeling enlightened, you follow the others.

Skills: 3 stealth +3 when using silenced pistol or knife. 6 Marksman. +2 stealth when using Springfield. 1 herb knowledge. 2 for driving tanks. 2 German language. Possible broken rib.

Equipment: 2 emergency first aid kits. Food for three days. Springfield silenced (145 rounds). Colt Browning model (silenced) 7 magazines (49 rounds) 8 hand grenades. Knife. MP40 2 clip (32 rounds). Spare german scope. Pack of German equipment. PTRD customised for sniping (same usability as springfield) (497 rounds)

Bigkahuna: 5
You gather your men, and single out three of the most technical minded, and give them orders to remain in the hangar and see if they can get the aircraft going. Reynolds chimes in:
"We may find ourselves running from the complex requiring immediate exfiltration."
"We'll have a plane ready for you then, only one of us has piloting experience however, so we'll have to take a big one."
"Make sure they're fuelled up and ready then," you say, "and keep in touch, the complex is only a kilometre away."
After you're finished, they get to work immediately. You head off with the others.

Skills: 3 self defense tactics, +1 covert operations when using Colt. Karbiner 8 shots. Intel awarness, 4. 4 marksmanship using pistol, 3 using Thompson. Weapon proficiency, +2 when using Thompson. Rolled ankle -1 walking

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Gewehr 43 (scoped) 25 magzines (250 rounds). Thompson SMG 25 clips (750 rounds) Colt Browning model 5 magazines (35 rounds) 2 cans of pop smoke. Knife. Radio. Aviators. 12 grenades. Torch.

Rulyon: 6
While you're all assembled in the hangar, you discuss your next move.
"I think we should head for this complex. It may give us a better idea of who these punks are. And if they're as dangerous as intel says, then we'll want to find out what they're doing." Rowlands seems convinced, Reynolds is all for it, but some of your men look a little apprehensive.
"Look, I know this whole thing is unexpected, It's like living in a bad dream, but we're all completely naive when it comes to these guys, we need to take some risks. And besides, have you seen their weapons?" You manage to force some spirit into your soldiers, and make a mental note to make sure that none of them die on this venture. You hope it's not as much of a stretch as it sounds...

Skills: 1 stealth, 5 Technology, 6 German Technology +1 for repairing weapons. 5 German language. 4 Ability to silent kill when using knives, or silenced Colt. Marksmanship 5 (When using M1 Garand. -1 when using karbiner.) 5 war psychology. +1 for fixing and improving weapons.

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Trench gun 92 rounds. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 14 clips but (95 rounds) Colt Browning model (silenced), 4 magazines (10 rounds). Bundle of German Equipment (two lugers (one skeleton gripped), with two magazines, a spanner, a lubricating cloth and bottle of oil. And a bottle of french champaign.) (damaged). enemy docs. Toolkit.

Jamas: 2 (Best first roll ever.)
You talk to Reynolds about the possibility of researching the aircraft.
"Sounds like a plan, if you can read Russian. We'll do what we can, but there's no telling what's going to happen. You coming to the complex as well?"
You nod, and follow the others.

Skills: 2 mind and body reactions. 5 Effectiveness against German armour and Aircraft. 3 explosive effectiveness. Weapons are in good condition. +2 for weapon use. +1 for using Tokarev.

Equipment: 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. M1A1 Carbine 25 clips (400 rounds) 19 charges, 10 grenades. Knife. Luger 1 magazine (8 rounds). Bazooka 5 rockets. Tokarev 7 rounds.

Its_Crunchtime: 3 (Your action made me lol)
You shrug your shoulders, and move on from your BAR, opting for your Webley instead. Making your way into the hangar, you see that everyone is about to leave for some complex thingo.

Skills: 3 strength, 4 stealth +1 stealth when using revolver. 5 Marksmanship. 3 martial arts. +2 sight in bright conditions. 1 Marksman. 2 firearms use. Fractured two fingers on the same hand -1 for hand use.

Equipment: WE. Food for three days. 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Webley WG army model revolver (50 rounds). 5 Grenades. 3 Knives. Luger 2 magazine (16 rounds). Shades. Sturmgewehr 25 magazines (730 rounds)

Talkal: 6
It seems everyone is preparing for yet another adventure. You get your tools, and start working on anyone who needs working on. From removing bullets, to removing wisdom teeth, you make sure everyone is as fit as possible for the trials ahead.
In fact, I think that deserves a +2 bonus for your NPC comrade buddies.

Skills: 2 Medical. +3 for removing bullets. +2 for healing cuts. +5 for healing broken bones. +1 for herb usage 4 stealth. +1 when using M1 Garand. Silent kill 4 with knife. 2 tracking. 3 Russian language. Weapon proficiency +1 MP40. +2 with grenades.

Equipment: 3 Medical supplies. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 30 clips 12 Grenades. Knife. MP40 1 clips (30 rounds). Bandana. Torch

Events: The complex is one kilometre away in a southerly direction. It means crossing the darned airfield, but it seems deserted, and the black Cyclops men are no where to be seen. Map of complex coming soon! But not tonight, because I'm tired.

Code:

Rolling now! YAYZ! And hopefully I make less spelling mistakes this roll, reading back on my last one is embarrassing.  :oops:

[b]Shinobody: 6[/b]
You flick open your holster, and draw your Colt, feeling its comforting weight in your hand. You limp inside the hangar, and see that it is relatively safe. You call for medical attention, and Talkal walks over. You lie down, and he examines you. It turns out that you have just a minor fracture in a lower rib, which he bandages and advises you how to keep it from hurting.
"Now that that's done, can someone please tell me what the hell is going on here?" Reynolds looks at you, then as though remembering who you are, he explains about the men wearing black, the odd aircraft and weapons, and shows you the map of the complex. Feeling enlightened, you follow the others.

[i]Skills: 3 stealth +3 when using silenced pistol or knife. 6 Marksman. +2 stealth when using Springfield. 1 herb knowledge. 2 for driving tanks. 2 German language. Possible broken rib.

Equipment: 2 emergency first aid kits. Food for three days. Springfield silenced (145 rounds). Colt Browning model (silenced) 7 magazines (49 rounds) 8 hand grenades. Knife. MP40 2 clip (32 rounds). Spare german scope. Pack of German equipment. PTRD customised for sniping (same usability as springfield) (497 rounds)[/i]

[b]Bigkahuna: 5[/b]
You gather your men, and single out three of the most technical minded, and give them orders to remain in the hangar and see if they can get the aircraft going. Reynolds chimes in:
"We may find ourselves running from the complex requiring immediate exfiltration."
"We'll have a plane ready for you then, only one of us has piloting experience however, so we'll have to take a big one."
"Make sure they're fuelled up and ready then," you say, "and keep in touch, the complex is only a kilometre away."
After you're finished, they get to work immediately. You head off with the others.

[i]Skills: 3 self defense tactics, +1 covert operations when using Colt. Karbiner 8 shots. Intel awarness, 4. 4 marksmanship using pistol, 3 using Thompson. Weapon proficiency, +2 when using Thompson. Rolled ankle -1 walking

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Gewehr 43 (scoped) 25 magzines (250 rounds). Thompson SMG 25 clips (750 rounds) Colt Browning model 5 magazines (35 rounds) 2 cans of pop smoke. Knife. Radio. Aviators. 12 grenades. Torch.[/i]

[b]Rulyon: 6[/b]
While you're all assembled in the hangar, you discuss your next move.
"I think we should head for this complex. It may give us a better idea of who these punks are. And if they're as dangerous as intel says, then we'll want to find out what they're doing." Rowlands seems convinced, Reynolds is all for it, but some of your men look a little apprehensive.
"Look, I know this whole thing is unexpected, It's like living in a bad dream, but we're all completely naive when it comes to these guys, we need to take some risks. And besides, have you seen their weapons?" You manage to force some spirit into your soldiers, and make a mental note to make sure that none of them die on this venture. You hope it's not as much of a stretch as it sounds...

[i]Skills: 1 stealth, 5 Technology, 6 German Technology +1 for repairing weapons. 5 German language. 4 Ability to silent kill when using knives, or silenced Colt. Marksmanship 5 (When using M1 Garand. -1 when using karbiner.) 5 war psychology. +1 for fixing and improving weapons.

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Trench gun 92 rounds. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 14 clips but (95 rounds) Colt Browning model (silenced), 4 magazines (10 rounds). Bundle of German Equipment (two lugers (one skeleton gripped), with two magazines, a spanner, a lubricating cloth and bottle of oil. And a bottle of french champaign.) (damaged). enemy docs. Toolkit.[/i]

[b]Jamas: 2 (Best first roll ever.)[/b]
You talk to Reynolds about the possibility of researching the aircraft.
"Sounds like a plan, if you can read Russian. We'll do what we can, but there's no telling what's going to happen. You coming to the complex as well?"
You nod, and follow the others.

[i]Skills: 2 mind and body reactions. 5 Effectiveness against German armour and Aircraft. 3 explosive effectiveness. Weapons are in good condition. +2 for weapon use. +1 for using Tokarev.

Equipment: 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. M1A1 Carbine 25 clips (400 rounds) 19 charges, 10 grenades. Knife. Luger 1 magazine (8 rounds). Bazooka 5 rockets. Tokarev 7 rounds.[/i]

[b]Its_Crunchtime: 3 (Your action made me lol)[/b]
You shrug your shoulders, and move on from your BAR, opting for your Webley instead. Making your way into the hangar, you see that everyone is about to leave for some complex thingo.

[i]Skills: 3 strength, 4 stealth +1 stealth when using revolver. 5 Marksmanship. 3 martial arts. +2 sight in bright conditions. 1 Marksman. 2 firearms use. Fractured two fingers on the same hand -1 for hand use.

Equipment: WE. Food for three days. 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Webley WG army model revolver (50 rounds). 5 Grenades. 3 Knives. Luger 2 magazine (16 rounds). Shades. Sturmgewehr 25 magazines (730 rounds)[/i]

[b]Talkal: 6[/b]
It seems everyone is preparing for yet another adventure. You get your tools, and start working on anyone who needs working on. From removing bullets, to removing wisdom teeth, you make sure everyone is as fit as possible for the trials ahead.
[b]In fact, I think that deserves a +2 bonus for your NPC comrade buddies.[/b]

[i]Skills: 2 Medical. +3 for removing bullets. +2 for healing cuts. +5 for healing broken bones. +1 for herb usage 4 stealth. +1 when using M1 Garand. Silent kill 4 with knife. 2 tracking. 3 Russian language. Weapon proficiency +1 MP40. +2 with grenades.

Equipment: 3 Medical supplies. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 30 clips 12 Grenades. Knife. MP40 1 clips (30 rounds). Bandana. Torch[/i]

[b]Events:[/b] The complex is one kilometre away in a southerly direction. It means crossing the darned airfield, but it seems deserted, and the black Cyclops men are no where to be seen. Map of complex coming soon! But not tonight, because I'm tired.

Last edited by Frogger5 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Err, guys? Shocked
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Sorry, Frogger. I read the update as soon as you posted it, but then it slipped my mind somehow.

Minor: Briefly call intel, just to see if their situation is under control.
Major: Head out to the complex, weaving in and out of the craters of the airfield to remain within cover.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Follow my commanding officer with the Trench Gun at the ready.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:29 am

Flank my allies stealthily, on the look out for anyone looking to ruin my day. If I see any, ruin their day.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:36 am

Follow squad. Be especially on lookout for enemy snipers.
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  JaMaS141 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Follow the others. Have my M1A1 ready for anyone looking for trouble.
JaMaS141
JaMaS141
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Go behind the team, getting ready to shoot at enemies.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Here's a map of the complex (a small complex at that.)

Frogger5's World War R2D - Page 32 Mapofc10

The scale is a bit defunct, the vents should be much smaller proportionally speaking.
And I'll be rolling his afternoon.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Erm... there are no doors? Only vents?

And just to ruin your day... "breifing room" should be "briefing room" and "entrace shaft" should be "entrance shaft" Wink
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:34 am

bigkahuna wrote:
And just to ruin your day... "breifing room" should be "briefing room" and "entrace shaft" should be "entrance shaft" Wink
Spoiler:

No doors, only entrance shaft and vents. (It's underground. I mentioned that somewhere, but probably in Russian.)
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:19 am

Bigahuna: 1
You get out your radio and call intel.
"Come in? Command, come in please!" Your words are met with nothing but static. You keep trying all the way to the complex, neglecting to keep a lookout. Finally you hear something. A man's voice, on his last legs by the sounds of things.
"They came and stormed the place. Hundreds of them. They killed everyone, and I'm not far behind. You guys are all we have left."
"Where are you? Over."
"I'm at the camp, hiding under the offices, underneath the ariel."
"How much longer will you be with us?" The voice on the other end laughs and coughs. Reynolds listens with a sombre expression on his face.
"I don't know, but I'll die much quicker if these bastards catch me. Over."
"Just hang in there. We might be able to save you, but we have an enemy base to capture first." This Bridge gets an idea.
"If he has a chance, he should try to contact London, or the SOE."
Rowlands suddenly shoots out an arm and stops you.
"Pay attention! The complex is right in front of you!"

Skills: 3 self defense tactics, +1 covert operations when using Colt. Karbiner 8 shots. Intel awareness, N/A. 4 marksmanship using pistol, 3 using Thompson. Weapon proficiency, +2 when using Thompson. Rolled ankle -1 walking

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Gewehr 43 (scoped) 25 magzines (250 rounds). Thompson SMG 25 clips (750 rounds) Colt Browning model 5 magazines (35 rounds) 2 cans of pop smoke. Knife. Radio. Aviators. 12 grenades. Torch.

Rulyon: 5
You draw your trench gun, and keep it at the ready. One thing about spending so much time on a forested island, is that it's a terrain you're quite used to. You come up upon a black cyclops taking a leak against a tree. You pound a shell into his back, and eject the spent cartridge.
"Beg your pardon, forgot to knock." you mutter.
If anyone gets the refrence, then I will decorate you with awesomeness.

Skills: 1 stealth, 5 Technology, 6 German Technology +1 for repairing weapons. 5 German language. 4 Ability to silent kill when using knives, or silenced Colt. Marksmanship 5 (When using M1 Garand. -1 when using karbiner.) 5 war psychology. +1 for fixing and improving weapons.

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Trench gun 92 rounds. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 14 clips but (95 rounds) Colt Browning model (silenced), 4 magazines (10 rounds). Bundle of German Equipment (two lugers (one skeleton gripped), with two magazines, a spanner, a lubricating cloth and bottle of oil. And a bottle of french champaign.) (damaged). enemy docs. Toolkit.

Its_Cruncthime: 1
You keep to the flank, holding your revolver at the ready. You move through the bush as silently as possible. You hear a twig snap, and whirl around, walking backwards trying to see if anyone's there. You turn back and walk face first into a black cyclops twice your size. You fall back onto the ground, and clap your hand to your mouth. It is then that you realise the enemy is not twice your size, but hanging from a tree, suspended from a black parachute. He's also dead.

Skills: 3 strength, 4 stealth +1 stealth when using revolver. 5 Marksmanship. 3 martial arts. +2 sight in bright conditions. 1 Marksman. 2 firearms use. Fractured two fingers on the same hand -1 for hand use.

Equipment: WE. Food for three days. 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Webley WG army model revolver (50 rounds). 5 Grenades. 3 Knives. Luger 2 magazine (16 rounds). Shades. Sturmgewehr 25 magazines (730 rounds)

Shinobody: 6
You keep on the lookout for snipers, following the rest of your men. Peering through your scope you see a group of the black cyclops men. Sentries, you figure. It appears, you've found the complex. You alert the others, and the group becomes much quieter, significantly reducing your chances of being seen. You can also confirm that the area is not being watched by snipers.

Skills: 3 stealth +3 when using silenced pistol or knife. 6 Marksman. +2 stealth when using Springfield. 1 herb knowledge. 2 for driving tanks. 2 German language. Possible broken rib.

Equipment: 2 emergency first aid kits. Food for three days. Springfield silenced (145 rounds). Colt Browning model (silenced) 7 magazines (49 rounds) 8 hand grenades. Knife. MP40 2 clip (32 rounds). Spare german scope. Pack of German equipment. PTRD customised for sniping (same usability as springfield) (497 rounds)

Jamas: 6
You raise your M1A1 and keep your eye at the sights. Should any enemy find themselves at the tip of your front sight post, they're history.
You take note of the enemy corpses. Both the fresh one with an empty bladder, and the strangled one with an equally empty bladder. You find it strange that these men who are seemingly professionals at their job, are failing so easily.
"Does anyone else think this has been too easy?"

Skills: 2 mind and body reactions. 5 Effectiveness against German armour and Aircraft. 3 explosive effectiveness. Weapons are in good condition. +2 for weapon use. +1 for using Tokarev.

Equipment: 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. M1A1 Carbine 25 clips (400 rounds) 19 charges, 10 grenades. Knife. Luger 1 magazine (8 rounds). Bazooka 5 rockets. Tokarev 7 rounds.

Talkal: 6
You too, are unnerved by the ease at which you're moving through the forest. But you are a trained medic, and the bodies appear to be quite dead. You steady your rifle and follow the others. A black figure appears in front of your sights, and you shoot it instinctively. The man drops like a brick, without a single cry.

Skills: 2 Medical. +3 for removing bullets. +2 for healing cuts. +5 for healing broken bones. +1 for herb usage 4 stealth. +1 when using M1 Garand. Silent kill 4 with knife. 2 tracking. 3 Russian language. Weapon proficiency +1 MP40. +2 with grenades.

Equipment: 3 Medical supplies. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 30 clips 12 Grenades. Knife. MP40 1 clips (30 rounds). Bandana. Torch

Events:
After your nice short walk, you come upon, well, a hole in the ground, with a hatch and lined with concrete, and guarded by two black cyclops who don't seem to be aware of your presence.
"Not much of a complex, really is it?" mutters Bridge.
"I don't care how big it is. There's an armoury in there with powerful weapons, and offices with valuable information." replies Rowlands.
"Don't get too happy," grumbles Reynolds, "there are probably more of these jerks in there as well." He looks back at you all.
"Ok men, what's the go?"

Code:

[b]Bigahuna: 1[/b]
You get out your radio and call intel.
  "Come in? Command, come in please!" Your words are met with nothing but static. You keep trying all the way to the complex, neglecting to keep a lookout. Finally you hear something. A man's voice, on his last legs by the sounds of things.
[i]"They came and stormed the place. Hundreds of them. They killed everyone, and I'm not far behind. You guys are all we have left."[/i]
  "Where are you? Over."
  [i]"I'm at the camp, hiding under the offices, underneath the ariel."[/i]
  "How much longer will you be with us?" The voice on the other end laughs and coughs. Reynolds listens with a sombre expression on his face.
  [i]"I don't know, but I'll die much quicker if these bastards catch me. Over."[/i]
  "Just hang in there. We might be able to save you, but we have an enemy base to capture first." This Bridge gets an idea.
  "If he has a chance, he should try to contact London, or the SOE."
Rowlands suddenly shoots out an arm and stops you.
  "Pay attention! The complex is right in front of you!"

[i]Skills: 3 self defense tactics, +1 covert operations when using Colt. Karbiner 8 shots. Intel awareness, N/A. 4 marksmanship using pistol, 3 using Thompson. Weapon proficiency, +2 when using Thompson. Rolled ankle -1 walking

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Gewehr 43 (scoped) 25 magzines (250 rounds). Thompson SMG 25 clips (750 rounds) Colt Browning model 5 magazines (35 rounds) 2 cans of pop smoke. Knife. Radio. Aviators. 12 grenades. Torch.[/i]

[b]Rulyon: 5[/b]
You draw your trench gun, and keep it at the ready. One thing about spending so much time on a forested island, is that it's a terrain you're quite used to. You come up upon a black cyclops taking a leak against a tree. You pound a shell into his back, and eject the spent cartridge.
  "Beg your pardon, forgot to knock." you mutter.
[size=9]If anyone gets the refrence, then I will decorate you with awesomeness.[/size]

[i]Skills: 1 stealth, 5 Technology, 6 German Technology +1 for repairing weapons. 5 German language. 4 Ability to silent kill when using knives, or silenced Colt. Marksmanship 5 (When using M1 Garand. -1 when using karbiner.) 5 war psychology. +1 for fixing and improving weapons.

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Trench gun 92 rounds. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 14 clips but (95 rounds) Colt Browning model (silenced), 4 magazines (10 rounds). Bundle of German Equipment (two lugers (one skeleton gripped), with two magazines, a spanner, a lubricating cloth and bottle of oil. And a bottle of french champaign.) (damaged). enemy docs. Toolkit.[/i]

[b]Its_Cruncthime: 1[/b]
You keep to the flank, holding your revolver at the ready. You move through the bush as silently as possible. You hear a twig snap, and whirl around, walking backwards trying to see if anyone's there. You turn back and walk face first into a black cyclops twice your size. You fall back onto the ground, and clap your hand to your mouth. It is then that you realise the enemy is not twice your size, but hanging from a tree, suspended from a black parachute. He's also dead.

[i]Skills: 3 strength, 4 stealth +1 stealth when using revolver. 5 Marksmanship. 3 martial arts. +2 sight in bright conditions. 1 Marksman. 2 firearms use. Fractured two fingers on the same hand -1 for hand use.

Equipment: WE. Food for three days. 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Webley WG army model revolver (50 rounds). 5 Grenades. 3 Knives. Luger 2 magazine (16 rounds). Shades. Sturmgewehr 25 magazines (730 rounds)[/i]

[b]Shinobody: 6[/b]
You keep on the lookout for snipers, following the rest of your men. Peering through your scope you see a group of the black cyclops men. Sentries, you figure. It appears, you've found the complex. You alert the others, and the group becomes much quieter, significantly reducing your chances of being seen. You can also confirm that the area is not being watched by snipers.

[i]Skills: 3 stealth +3 when using silenced pistol or knife. 6 Marksman. +2 stealth when using Springfield. 1 herb knowledge. 2 for driving tanks. 2 German language. Possible broken rib.

Equipment: 2 emergency first aid kits. Food for three days. Springfield silenced (145 rounds). Colt Browning model (silenced) 7 magazines (49 rounds) 8 hand grenades. Knife. MP40 2 clip (32 rounds). Spare german scope. Pack of German equipment. PTRD customised for sniping (same usability as springfield) (497 rounds)[/i]

[b]Jamas: 6[/b]
You raise your M1A1 and keep your eye at the sights. Should any enemy find themselves at the tip of your front sight post, they're history.
You take note of the enemy corpses. Both the fresh one with an empty bladder, and the strangled one with an equally empty bladder. You find it strange that these men who are seemingly professionals at their job, are failing so easily.
  "Does anyone else think this has been too easy?"

[i]Skills: 2 mind and body reactions. 5 Effectiveness against German armour and Aircraft. 3 explosive effectiveness. Weapons are in good condition. +2 for weapon use. +1 for using Tokarev.

Equipment: 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. M1A1 Carbine 25 clips (400 rounds) 19 charges, 10 grenades. Knife. Luger 1 magazine (8 rounds). Bazooka 5 rockets. Tokarev 7 rounds.[/i]

[b]Talkal: 6[/b]
You too, are unnerved by the ease at which you're moving through the forest. But you are a trained medic, and the bodies appear to be quite dead. You steady your rifle and follow the others. A black figure appears in front of your sights, and you shoot it instinctively. The man drops like a brick, without a single cry.

[i]Skills: 2 Medical. +3 for removing bullets. +2 for healing cuts. +5 for healing broken bones. +1 for herb usage 4 stealth. +1 when using M1 Garand. Silent kill 4 with knife. 2 tracking. 3 Russian language. Weapon proficiency +1 MP40. +2 with grenades.

Equipment: 3 Medical supplies. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 30 clips 12 Grenades. Knife. MP40 1 clips (30 rounds). Bandana. Torch[/i]

[b]Events: [/b]
After your nice short walk, you come upon, well, a hole in the ground, with a hatch and lined with concrete, and guarded by two black cyclops who don't seem to be aware of your presence.
  "Not much of a complex, really is it?" mutters Bridge.
  "I don't care how big it is. There's an armoury in there with powerful weapons, and offices with valuable information." replies Rowlands.
  "Don't get too happy," grumbles Reynolds, "there are probably more of these jerks in there as well." He looks back at you all.
  "Ok men, what's the go?"

Last edited by Frogger5 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Shinobody -- you should take out one of the sentries with your Springfield, and Rulyon probably use your silenced Colt Browning to take out the other one at the same time. This way neither of them sounds the alarm.

Minor: Keep quiet to evade detection.
Major: If the sentries are killed, enter the complex, using extreme caution. If not, covertly use my Colt to finish off the sentries (last ditch effort, don't forget my covert ops bonus).
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Understood, Sir! Wink
To improve bigkahuna's chances of stealth backup, give him my silenced Colt Browning.
Then, synchronised with Rulyon, aim at guard on the left with my Springfield.
At set signal, shoot.

Last edited by Shinobody on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Good plan. To develop it further: since my colt is much shorter range than Shinobody's rifle, we should agree ahead of time who takes which target. (I'll take left/closer, whichever their proximity from our perspective. Shinobody takes right/further). I should then sneak within range of my Colt. While I'm sneaking within range, Shinobody should sight on his target. His signal to fire should be my target getting hit and falling down dead. Does this plan meet with everyone's approval? I'll post my action once everyone has a chance to chime in.

Edit: Shino posted while I was typing! Lol my action is as follows:

Coordinate with Shinobody and arrange the signal to shoot. Sneak within range with my Colt, and shoot my assigned guard.

If I become aware of my presence being known before I'm within range, change course and lead the sentries away from the team.

Immediately after I shoot, regardless of the success of our plan, freeze and watch for any signs of our presence being compromised.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Sounds good to me! You two are the only ones with silenced weapons, so I thought that it was the best choice. I'm the backup if one of you fail, in case you didn't notice my action.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Still waiting on three more actions.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  JaMaS141 Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Follow Bigkahuna closely watching for any sign of movement.
JaMaS141
JaMaS141
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next