Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frogger5's World War R2D

+12
Rulyon
PureCraft
mnewton1
its_crunchtime
PeterPorty
Zerovirus
ShadoWKilleR
FLAMELASHER
Talkal
Bigkahuna
FoolishBalloon
Frogger5
16 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Frogger5's World War R2D - Page 33 Empty Re: Frogger5's World War R2D

Post  Shinobody Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Actually, my sidearm is silenced too. So I have one spare silenced Colt Browning... I should give it to Bigkahuna, probably? Edited my action...
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Regroup with the gang, get informed of the plan, and watch the surrounding area so we won't get ambushed.
Adjust my shades.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Sneak into the complex with the office as a place to get, if I find enemy soldiers, kill them with knife, hide the body, and loot their ammo.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:20 am

Rulyon: 6
You decide to use a simple cover, the sound of a snapping twig, as you won't be able to see your men well enough for a visual signal.
You find a well covered spot under a bush, and go prone, holding your pistol. You carefully line up your sights, and place them on the head of the sentry on the right. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Shinobody take the left flank. A few seconds passes. You breathe in, and slowly breathe out again. You hear the signal. You squeeze the trigger of your Colt. The .45 round snaps of and claims the sentry on the right. You see the other one drop in unison.

Skills: 1 stealth, 5 Technology, 6 German Technology +1 for repairing weapons. 5 German language. 4 Ability to silent kill when using knives, or silenced Colt. Marksmanship 5 (When using M1 Garand. -1 when using karbiner.) 5 war psychology. +1 for fixing and improving weapons.

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Trench gun 92 rounds. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 14 clips but (95 rounds) Colt Browning model (silenced), 4 magazines (9 rounds). Bundle of German Equipment (two lugers (one skeleton gripped), with two magazines, a spanner, a lubricating cloth and bottle of oil. And a bottle of french champaign.) (damaged). enemy docs. Toolkit.

Shinobody: 1
You give Bigkahuna your trusted Colt 1911, then move into the agreed position. Going prone, you place the but of your rifle at your shoulder, and raise the scope to your eye. The image is completely distorted, and you can't make out the reticle at all. You take your eye away, and examine the scope. You look at the front lens and see a big, fat, ugly, crack. You groan, then hear the worst sound in the world. The dull crack of a stick snapping. Rulyon fires off his round beautifully, the remaining sentry barely has time to react before Bigkahuna's reactions kick in. Feeling extremely embarrassed, you get up. Well, at least you have a spare scope.

Skills: 3 stealth +3 when using silenced pistol or knife. 6 Marksman. +2 stealth when using Springfield. 1 herb knowledge. 2 for driving tanks. 2 German language. Possible broken rib.

Equipment: 2 emergency first aid kits. Food for three days. Springfield silenced (145 rounds, broken). Colt Browning model (silenced) 7 magazines (49 rounds) 8 hand grenades. Knife. MP40 2 clip (32 rounds). Spare german scope. Pack of German equipment. PTRD customised for sniping (same usability as springfield) (497 rounds)

Bigkahuna: 4
You accept Shinobody's pistol, and ready it. Standing back in the bushes, you wait silently for the others to do their work. You hear the signal.
You hear one shot... bugger. You silently jump from cover, snap off a round into the neck of the remaining sentry.

Skills: 3 self defense tactics, +1 covert operations when using Colt. Karbiner 8 shots. Intel awarness, 4. 4 marksmanship using pistol, 3 using Thompson. Weapon proficiency, +2 when using Thompson. Rolled ankle -1 walking

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Gewehr 43 (scoped) 25 magzines (250 rounds). Thompson SMG 25 clips (750 rounds) Colt Browning model 5 magazines (35 rounds) 2 cans of pop smoke. Knife. Radio. Aviators. 12 grenades. Torch.

Jamas: 4
You wait silently in cover with the others. You hear two rounds fired, and move in with Bigkahuna, scoping the area.
"Clear!" you say.

Skills: 2 mind and body reactions. 5 Effectiveness against German armour and Aircraft. 3 explosive effectiveness. Weapons are in good condition. +2 for weapon use. +1 for using Tokarev.

Equipment: 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. M1A1 Carbine 25 clips (400 rounds) 19 charges, 10 grenades. Knife. Luger 1 magazine (8 rounds). Bazooka 5 rockets. Tokarev 7 rounds.

Its_Crunchtime: 3
You gather with the others at a safe distance, and listen to the plan. Bridge selects a stick from the ground and hands it to you. If it wasn't such a tense environment, you'd feel somewhat stupid, but you take the stick and wait for the other two to get into position. You can see Rulyon hiding under a bush, but Shinobody is more obscured. You can see a little movement, and you worry that the sentries might be alerted. Hell with it, you snap the twig. Feeling pleased with yourself, you smile at Bridge, raise your revolver to your shoulder, and adjust your shades.

Skills: 3 strength, 4 stealth +1 stealth when using revolver. 5 Marksmanship. 3 martial arts. +2 sight in bright conditions. 1 Marksman. 2 firearms use. Fractured two fingers on the same hand -1 for hand use.

Equipment: WE. Food for three days. 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Webley WG army model revolver (50 rounds). 5 Grenades. 3 Knives. Luger 2 magazine (16 rounds). Shades. Sturmgewehr 25 magazines (730 rounds)

Talkal: 3
You're assigned with the task of entering the complex after the sentries are dealt with. You whip out your knife, and ready yourself. There seems to be a little confusion over the killing of the sentries, but you don't let that bother you. Rushing to the entrance, you grip the ladder and attempt to slide down, gripping the sides. It sort of works, but you misjudge the height of the ladder, and it turns out to be a good couple of feet shorter than you expect. You buckle your ankle and fall over. You recover yourself, and keep your knife at the ready. You can hear some voices and footsteps.

Skills: 2 Medical. +3 for removing bullets. +2 for healing cuts. +5 for healing broken bones. +1 for herb usage 4 stealth. +1 when using M1 Garand. Silent kill 4 with knife. 2 tracking. 3 Russian language. Weapon proficiency +1 MP40. +2 with grenades.

Equipment: 3 Medical supplies. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 30 clips 12 Grenades. Knife. MP40 1 clips (30 rounds). Bandana. Torch

Events:
It looks like the cyclops men don't know you're there. There seem to be a few inside the complex.
"Stay on your toes, we're not done yet," Reynolds reminds you.

Code:

[b]Rulyon: 6[/b]
You decide to use a simple cover, the sound of a snapping twig, as you won't be able to see your men well enough for a visual signal.
You find a well covered spot under a bush, and go prone, holding your pistol. You carefully line up your sights, and place them on the head of the sentry on the right. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Shinobody take the left flank. A few seconds passes. You breathe in, and slowly breathe out again. You hear the signal. You squeeze the trigger of your Colt. The .45 round snaps of and claims the sentry on the right. You see the other one drop in unison.

[i]Skills: 1 stealth, 5 Technology, 6 German Technology +1 for repairing weapons. 5 German language. 4 Ability to silent kill when using knives, or silenced Colt. Marksmanship 5 (When using M1 Garand. -1 when using karbiner.) 5 war psychology. +1 for fixing and improving weapons.

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Trench gun 92 rounds. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 14 clips but (95 rounds) Colt Browning model (silenced), 4 magazines (9 rounds). Bundle of German Equipment (two lugers (one skeleton gripped), with two magazines, a spanner, a lubricating cloth and bottle of oil. And a bottle of french champaign.) (damaged). enemy docs. Toolkit.[/i]

[b]Shinobody: 1[/b]
You give Bigkahuna your trusted Colt 1911, then move into the agreed position. Going prone, you place the but of your rifle at your shoulder, and raise the scope to your eye. The image is completely distorted, and you can't make out the reticle at all. You take your eye away, and examine the scope. You look at the front lens and see a big, fat, ugly, crack. You groan, then hear the worst sound in the world. The dull crack of a stick snapping. Rulyon fires off his round beautifully, the remaining sentry barely has time to react before Bigkahuna's reactions kick in. Feeling extremely embarrassed, you get up. Well, at least you have a spare scope.

[i]Skills: 3 stealth +3 when using silenced pistol or knife. 6 Marksman. +2 stealth when using Springfield. 1 herb knowledge. 2 for driving tanks. 2 German language. Possible broken rib.

Equipment: 2 emergency first aid kits. Food for three days. Springfield silenced (145 rounds, broken). [strike]Colt Browning model (silenced)[/strike] 7 magazines (49 rounds) 8 hand grenades. Knife. MP40 2 clip (32 rounds). Spare german scope. Pack of German equipment. PTRD customised for sniping (same usability as springfield) (497 rounds)[/i]

[b]Bigkahuna: 4[/b]
You accept Shinobody's pistol, and ready it. Standing back in the bushes, you wait silently for the others to do their work. You hear the signal.
You hear one shot... bugger. You silently jump from cover, snap off a round into the neck of the remaining sentry.

[i]Skills: 3 self defense tactics, +1 covert operations when using Colt. Karbiner 8 shots. Intel awarness, 4. 4 marksmanship using pistol, 3 using Thompson. Weapon proficiency, +2 when using Thompson. Rolled ankle -1 walking

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Gewehr 43 (scoped) 25 magzines (250 rounds). Thompson SMG 25 clips (750 rounds) Colt Browning model 5 magazines (35 rounds) 2 cans of pop smoke. Knife. Radio. Aviators. 12 grenades. Torch.[/i]

[b]Jamas: 4[/b]
You wait silently in cover with the others. You hear two rounds fired, and move in with Bigkahuna, scoping the area.
"Clear!" you say.

[i]Skills: 2 mind and body reactions. 5 Effectiveness against German armour and Aircraft. 3 explosive effectiveness. Weapons are in good condition. +2 for weapon use. +1 for using Tokarev.

Equipment: 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. M1A1 Carbine 25 clips (400 rounds) 19 charges, 10 grenades. Knife. Luger 1 magazine (8 rounds). Bazooka 5 rockets. Tokarev 7 rounds.[/i]

[b]Its_Crunchtime: 3[/b]
You gather with the others at a safe distance, and listen to the plan. Bridge selects a stick from the ground and hands it to you. If it wasn't such a tense environment, you'd feel somewhat stupid, but you take the stick and wait for the other two to get into position. You can see Rulyon hiding under a bush, but Shinobody is more obscured. You can see a little movement, and you worry that the sentries might be alerted. Hell with it, you snap the twig. Feeling pleased with yourself, you smile at Bridge, raise your revolver to your shoulder, and adjust your shades.

[i]Skills: 3 strength, 4 stealth +1 stealth when using revolver. 5 Marksmanship. 3 martial arts. +2 sight in bright conditions. 1 Marksman. 2 firearms use. Fractured two fingers on the same hand -1 for hand use.

Equipment: WE. Food for three days. 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Webley WG army model revolver (50 rounds). 5 Grenades. 3 Knives. Luger 2 magazine (16 rounds). Shades. Sturmgewehr 25 magazines (730 rounds)[/i]

[b]Talkal: 3[/b]
You're assigned with the task of entering the complex after the sentries are dealt with. You whip out your knife, and ready yourself. There seems to be a little confusion over the killing of the sentries, but you don't let that bother you. Rushing to the entrance, you grip the ladder and attempt to slide down, gripping the sides. It sort of works, but you misjudge the height of the ladder, and it turns out to be a good couple of feet shorter than you expect. You buckle your ankle and fall over. You recover yourself, and keep your knife at the ready. You can hear some voices and footsteps.

[i]Skills: 2 Medical. +3 for removing bullets. +2 for healing cuts. +5 for healing broken bones. +1 for herb usage 4 stealth. +1 when using M1 Garand. Silent kill 4 with knife. 2 tracking. 3 Russian language. Weapon proficiency +1 MP40. +2 with grenades.

Equipment: 3 Medical supplies. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 30 clips 12 Grenades. Knife. MP40 1 clips (30 rounds). Bandana. Torch[/i]

[b]Events: [/b]
It looks like the cyclops men don't know you're there. There seem to be a few inside the complex.
"Stay on your toes, we're not done yet," Reynolds reminds you.

Last edited by Frogger5 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Hide in a dark place, if an enemy comes near, and I'm sure that I kill himfast, do it, and hide the body.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Join Talkal in the facility, keeping my silenced Colt ready for any enemies that show up.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Hrrm hrrm...

I propose lowering someone down the hatch by his feet and have him shoot any sentries in sight Wink

What do you guys think?
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Bigkahuna wrote:Hrrm hrrm...

I propose lowering someone down the hatch by his feet and have him shoot any sentries in sight Wink

What do you guys think?

That would be a rather humorous roll if you got a 1. Laughing
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Frogger5 wrote:That would be a rather humorous roll if you got a 1.
Oh gosh don't make the evil grin Laughing

Yeah I can see that happening... It'd be darn cool if it worked, though.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:10 pm

You mean, this? Twisted Evil

By the way, I'm digging the fact that rolls are happening more frequently. Remember the good old days when we used to roll once a day? *wistful stare.*
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Yea... *nostalgic sigh*...

More like once a week now. School year + extra responsibilities, I suppose.

WAR! SHOOT! KILL!

(to keep this on topic)
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Pick up the two ends of the stick and pocket them. "Hell if I know why I'm doing this." I mutter to myself.

Then wait at the top of the hatch. If I hear anything that sounds like Talkal has been spotted, leap down the hatch, revolver a-blazing.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:37 am

Still waiting on some actions.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  JaMaS141 Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:37 am

Stay by Crunchtimes side and when the need arises follow him down the hatch.
JaMaS141
JaMaS141
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:35 am

Wait, my Springfield is "broken"- does that mean I can't use it? You know, just as silenced rifle rather than silenced sniper rifle? (I understood that it is just scope that is broken...)
If my rifle is treated as broken:
Wield a knife and sneak inside.

If it is just scope which is supposed to be broken:
Unmount (? Unscrew or whatever would be the word...) broken scope to get silenced rifle. Then, sneak inside.
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:53 am

It is still useable, but the scope isn't.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Ok fellas, just Its_Crunchtime to go.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Yeah... I kinda already posted... Cool
lawls (I hate righting internet acronyms...)
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Wait, oh you did. Good lad.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Funny, but actually bigkahuna didn't... Very Happy
Unless "WAR SHOOT KILL" was the action.
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:42 am

Oh, that's awkward...
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Oh, wow. Yes it is.

Follow everyone down the hatch, covering them with my Colt if the need arises.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:09 pm

If your wondering where the roll is, I'm taking a little time to back up this game, and get some important graphics design projects finished.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:52 am

Time to get going again. Rolling tomorrow.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:51 am

Talkal: 2
You sit back, and hide in the corner of the shaft. Unfortunately, there's not much room to hide. The guards down the corridor seem to have caught a glimpse of you. You hear the footsteps stop, then start again, much faster. You're caught completely off guard, when suddenly a head pokes around into your hiding place. You slam your fist into it with all your might. Apparently it was enough, because the man drops like a stone. You hear another guard calling out, clearly intending to ask the man you've just incapacitated, what is going on.

Skills: 2 Medical. +3 for removing bullets. +2 for healing cuts. +5 for healing broken bones. +1 for herb usage 4 stealth. +1 when using M1 Garand. Silent kill 4 with knife. 2 tracking. 3 Russian language. Weapon proficiency +1 MP40. +2 with grenades.

Equipment: 3 Medical supplies. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 30 clips 12 Grenades. Knife. MP40 1 clips (30 rounds). Bandana. Torch

Rulyon: 1
You peer down the shaft at Talkal, who seems to be hiding from someone. Then, you see him punch someone or something out of your view. Satisfied he has the situation under control, you don't hear the urgent speaking inside, and climb down the ladder in full view of another guard, who whips out a pistol, and starts taking pot shots at you.

Skills: 1 stealth, 5 Technology, 6 German Technology +1 for repairing weapons. 5 German language. 4 Ability to silent kill when using knives, or silenced Colt. Marksmanship 5 (When using M1 Garand. -1 when using karbiner.) 5 war psychology. +1 for fixing and improving weapons.

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Trench gun 92 rounds. Food for three days. M1 Garand, 14 clips but (95 rounds) Colt Browning model (silenced), 4 magazines (9 rounds). Bundle of German Equipment (two lugers (one skeleton gripped), with two magazines, a spanner, a lubricating cloth and bottle of oil. And a bottle of french champaign.) (damaged). enemy docs. Toolkit.

Its_Crunchtime: 5
"Hell if I know why I'm doing this." You pocket the snapped stick, and head to the hatch. You intend to see what Talkal is doing, but Rulyon is in the way. You hear the unmistakable sound of someone having their consciousness forcibly knocked out of them, and then Rulyon goes ahead and climbs right in, unarmed. You stop yourself you yelling out and telling him to stop, then hear the sounds of gunfire. You leap right over the ladder, and Rulyon, and touchdown inside. You bring your revolver up, and acquire your target in a heartbeat, then let rip four rounds, leaving a very ugly scene.

Skills: 3 strength, 4 stealth +1 stealth when using revolver. 5 Marksmanship. 3 martial arts. +2 sight in bright conditions. 1 Marksman. 2 firearms use. Fractured two fingers on the same hand -1 for hand use.

Equipment: WE. Food for three days. 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Webley WG army model revolver (46 rounds). 5 Grenades. 3 Knives. Luger 2 magazine (16 rounds). Shades. Sturmgewehr 25 magazines (730 rounds)

Jamas: 3
You stand beside Its_Crunchtime, and watch the drama unfold. Feeling somewhat like a sheep, you follow him down the hatch.

Skills: 2 mind and body reactions. 5 Effectiveness against German armour and Aircraft. 3 explosive effectiveness. Weapons are in good condition. +2 for weapon use. +1 for using Tokarev.

Equipment: 1 Emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. M1A1 Carbine 25 clips (400 rounds) 19 charges, 10 grenades. Knife. Luger 1 magazine (8 rounds). Bazooka 5 rockets. Tokarev 7 rounds.

Shinobody: 6
You unscrew your scope from its mount using your fingernails. The iron sights are still there, and appear to be in a good enough condition. You then head down the hatch with the others. The corridor is clear.

Skills: 3 stealth +3 when using silenced pistol or knife. 6 Marksman. +2 stealth when using Springfield. 1 herb knowledge. 2 for driving tanks. 2 German language. Possible broken rib.

Equipment: 2 emergency first aid kits. Food for three days. Springfield silenced (145 rounds, broken). Colt Browning model (silenced) 7 magazines (49 rounds) 8 hand grenades. Knife. MP40 2 clip (32 rounds). Spare german scope. Pack of German equipment. PTRD customised for sniping (same usability as springfield) (497 rounds)

Bigkahuna: 5
You keep your Colt at the ready, and standby. One by one you start heading down inside. Keeping your eyes to the sights, you scope the corridor. Clear.

Skills: 3 self defense tactics, +1 covert operations when using Colt. Karbiner 8 shots. Intel awarness, 4. 4 marksmanship using pistol, 3 using Thompson. Weapon proficiency, +2 when using Thompson. Rolled ankle -1 walking

Equipment: 1 emergency first aid kit. Food for three days. Gewehr 43 (scoped) 25 magzines (250 rounds). Thompson SMG 25 clips (750 rounds) Colt Browning model 5 magazines (35 rounds) 2 cans of pop smoke. Knife. Radio. Aviators. 12 grenades. Torch.

Events:
The six of you are inside, the others outside. Things could have gone worse, but you know you only have moments before people start getting curious.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next