Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters

+14
mastery910
AerynPierre
King_Pikmin
Zerovirus
Narmaiks
Bigkahuna
ShadoWKilleR
Frogger5
its_crunchtime
Saima
Rulyon
Talkal
FLAMELASHER
FoolishBalloon
18 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters Empty FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:19 am

Hi and welcome to my first R2D! I will try to make this game as unique as possible, but still fun. That's what I think is the point of having multiple games, so players can choose what kind of game they want to play. There are WorldWar2, Prismpunk, Futuristic war and many more kind of games, but no medieval. So I decided to make this game. It is my first R2D, so tell me what you like/dislike, and I will try to make it better.

Check the World sub-forum for more info about this game

Ok, let's start. I'll begin with rules and controls and that kinda stuff, so here they are:

Rules
Do not swear, for a nicer gameplay.
Don't be rude to anyone.
Don't tell other what to do.
Pay other people respect.
Don't be angry at me for a bad roll.

Inventory
In some games can you just bring a lot of heavy stuff with you, but not here. You don't have an unlimited infentory. As you start can you only take stuff you can carry or have in your pockets with you. Later on can you get a backpack or even a horse to carry stuff with. Also, if you take heavy stuff will it count as a debuff in walking. But you can always train your physical strength to be able to carry heavier stuff. I understand that it might become quite annoying to not be able to bring all kind of stuff, so I have a banklike system. In every village is there a bank, where you can deposit stuff. If you travel to another village is the stuff magically in that bank!

Money You can find weapons and other good stuff, but you can also buy it. Almost anything you do can earn you money. You can kill animals or monsters and sell their hides, do quests and earn money or even find a treasure. There will be 3 kind of coins: Copper coin worth 1 money, Silver coin worth 10 money and Goldcoin worth 100 money. I'll transfer 15 copper to 1 silver and 5 copper instead of 15 copper becouse it's a lower number, which atleast I prefer Razz In almost all villages are there shops were you can buy and sell stuff. Some villages have better armour, other weapons and so on.

Abilities You can't learn stuff like Pyromancy or anything other unnormal. Instead can you learn like Super swordsman or Elite Archer and much more. You will gain XP for everything you do that involves that skill, so if you want to train a specific skill when you roll, type it like this: Action [Skill you wanna train] so will I give you XP. I won't tell you how much XP you have, only when you level up. It's when you level up that you will notice any different when using that skill. Thanks to Within The Light for inspiring this system to me Smile

Rolls

I'll use 1 d6 when rolling (6-sided di(c)e)
When I roll any of these numbers will this happen:

1. Epic Fail. Chance to die or get injured If you do something really dangerous, like Kill 50 monsters with my pocketknife which is totally dangerous.
2. Fail. Chance to get injured if you do something dangerous.
3. Fail without consequences.
4. Success.
5. Perfect
6. Overshot, a mixure of 4 and 3 depending on the action.

You have 1 Major and 1 Minor roll. You can only learn skills in Major.
Players

There can be 6 players at the same time. I'll maybe raise it to 7-8 if it isn't to hard to roll.
If you die can you actually get into the waitinglist again. Let's say this simple: You are like a new player with the same name. You won't have any skills or equipment left.

That's it for the info (I think, if I forgot something, please tell me so will I add it) and let's go with the story!

Backstory
The year is 1356 on the planet Zrake. The planet is ruled by the humans, animals, monsters from stories and something else noone have survived after meeting to tell people about. The forests are full of werewolves, vampires, giant bears, wolves, snakes, spiders, dangerous birds and much more, the sea is full of angry sharks, giant octupusses, whales, kraken and more, the mountains are full of dangerous stuff like orcs, golems, mutated snails (The mutation made them big as houses) and more. You are not even safe in the village, the streets are ruled by rogues.
Welcome to The Monsters Era!
-------------------------------------
You woke up all alone. Your eyes are hurting, and after some time you manage to see that you are in a forest. You are all alone and a gently wind makes the leaves rustle. You look at youself. "Who am I? Where am I?". Your arms are full of scratches, and the pain goes straight through you body when you try to mave them. You see that your clothes are bloody, and torn apart on many places. Suddenly you hear a loud, earbreaking scream. Something moves in the shadow close to you. Suddenly something jumps on you from you back. Everything gets black.
-------------------------------------
When you wake up again, only your instincts speak: You have to survive!!

Playing Now:
12 players is too much too roll, I think. 6 are enough. But people can still join the waitinglist.

FLAMELASHER
Talkal
Rulyon
Saima
its_crunchtime
AerynPierre
mastery910
Darien

Waitinglist:

Dead:
King_Pikmin
Malregima

Last edited by FoolishBalloon on Fri May 20, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 22 times in total
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters Empty Re: FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:23 am

Reserved Just In Case
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters Empty Re: FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:11 pm

Action: Train crafting by making a jagged wooden sword with twigs, logs and bark.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:14 pm

It will be fun to figure out a way to kill you if you roll a 1 there Razz Just joking Twisted Evil
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:18 pm

I could scratch my hands for a -1 for 1 turn on hand useage.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Yeah, that's possible, but not neccessary Smile Also, remember taht you have both 1 major and 1 minor. Forgot to mention that, will update the post now Razz
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Minor: Masturbate.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:54 pm

lol. Is that smart in a forest full of wild animals and monsters? Razz

EDIT: Talkal and Rulyon left. And if any1 more joins, post you action at the same time as you signs up.
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:03 pm

Major - Craft a wooden weapon, or find a club
Minor - Run like hell in one direction
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Rulyon left
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Major Action: Tear a strip of my clothing to fashion a rudimentary bandage over my leg wound. [Wound Treatment]

Minor Action: Dialogue: <Shouting> Hello? Is there anyone there? I'm wounded, could you give me a hand?

Last edited by Rulyon on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:50 pm

I'll roll tomorrow, so any new players do still have chance to join and post their actions Smile
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Don't you have to accept them?
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Edited my action to include the skill I'm training.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:15 pm

I don't think you need to.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Rolling now.

FLAMELASHER [1] (Ouch, really bad start Sad )

You run around scared for that monster searching after something good to make a sword by. You find a stick, picks it up but too late! It was a poisonos spider on it that bite you in the hand! You feel dizzy, and begins to puke. That's not god, You was already hungry, and now that you lost your last food in the belly are you starving, and poisoned.

Effects:
Scratches on arm: -1 On all actions using the arms. Will heal in 3 turns.
Deep wound in left leg: -3 On all that uses the left leg.
Poisoned: -2 To everything. Dissappears in 5 turns.
Starving: Will die in 4 turns if not eating something.

Skills
None

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Talkal [6]

You Begin to craft a wooden sword, and manages good. It is not that durable, but it is sharp enough to stab through a monster. Suddenly a wolf jump on you from your back! You turns around and stabs him in the mouth with your sword, breaking out some teeth. But he managed to put his claws in your back. You then realize that you sword was broken, and fastly picks up the teeth. Then you hear another wolf behind you, and runs in a random direction. Suddenly you see a puke on the ground and an unconsios body.

Effects:
Scratches on arm: -1 On all actions using the arms. Will heal in 3 turns.
Wound on the back: - 1 To everything that uses your back.

Skills
None

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Rulyon [1] (S**t, unlycky you guys)

You tear of a big part of your clothes and try to tie it around your wounded leg. Sadly is a small woodstick on the clothpart, piercing your wound making it deeper. Luckily dosn't it make it hareder then it already is for you to walk, just makes it to take longer time to heal. Then you scream out: "Hello? Is anyone there? I am wounded!", but noone seems to hear it more then a big snake that comes out of the ground. It is 2 meters long, bright red and hissing. "OMG" is all you manage to say.

Effects:
Scratches on arm: -1 On all actions using the arms. Will heal in 5 turns.

Skills
None

Inventory:
Spoiler:

That was a really bad roll. Guess you guys ahte Randomiser.org now o.O
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Of course it isn't god! God isn't being bitten, it is a religious guy with superpowers!

Anyway, I'm f***ing screwed! Poisoned, with no antidote, unconscious and a -6 to nearly everything in total! F*** THIS!
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Major Action: Stumble/hobble/try to run away from the snake, doing my best to ignore the pain shooting up my leg with every turn. [pain tolerance]

Minor Action: Try to find a poor defenseless animal to throw at the snake and distract it from making ME it's meal.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:52 pm

take it easy, Talkal found someone unconcius (hint hint) and can use his minor action to wake up that guy. if he rolls first can you use your actions as normal. I do really suggest that you make a fire and a shelter where you can rest until you heals Smile also, the forest is gigantic, almost as big as scandinavia! it's a huge planet you are on.

EDIT: Still places left for more people Very Happy
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Damn what a bad first roll Smile

Minor - Wake up that guy (start with slapping in the face)
Major - Search the area for something useful (herbs, wooden clubs)
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:21 pm

flame left. Woah how fast! I willhopefully be able to roll once again!! Very Happy
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Get slapped.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:27 pm

come on, post a real action -.-
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:27 pm

I'm unconscious.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:28 pm

but Talkal will wake you. So you can do something after that
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next