Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters

+14
mastery910
AerynPierre
King_Pikmin
Zerovirus
Narmaiks
Bigkahuna
ShadoWKilleR
Frogger5
its_crunchtime
Saima
Rulyon
Talkal
FLAMELASHER
FoolishBalloon
18 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters - Page 15 Empty Re: FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters

Post  AerynPierre Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:19 am

Major: Attempt to pull myself out of the hole with the root.
Minor: If I fail, tense my body to hopefully minimize the damage I'd get falling into the cave.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters - Page 15 Empty Re: FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Ok, Rolling now. I'll see if I have enough time to add a spoiler with all alive NPCs Smile

NOTE TO FLAMELASHER: I didn't really understand what you meant with you acion, so I'll put the stoneblades as supporters inside the wheels. You will be able to remove them and put them outside if you want to.

Saima [2]

You scream high out into the wind "FOR RAAAAAAASPIN!!" and charges at the goblin. You remember all your lucky memories, from when you found the other guys in the forest, when Raspins egg hatched and when you learned to speak with him. You remember when you laughed becouse Raspin put out all the small fires you made. You can remember the feeling when you leveled up at crafting and firemaking, how powerful you felt then. As you let your thoughs flow the Goblin grabs the moment and attacks you. The last though you were able to think was "I'll survive for you Raspin!"

Combat Roll:

Cave Goblin attack [12] (D10+Unnatural Strength+Stone club+Rage=D25)
Saima dodge [3] (D10+Green Leather Armour=D14)

You close your eyes as you see the Goblin rushing at you. You imagine Raspins laugh and your friendship. You scream "I WILL NOT DIE TODAY!" and opens your eyes. The exact same moment as he raises his stone club and hits against you, you raises your arm above your head. You watch his club, and it smashes straight through your arm. You hear a loud crack as you feel the bone breaking. Your arm just hangs in skin now, with no bone supporting it. You look chocked at the arm, then up. You realize that if you wouldn't have raised your arm would taht club hit your head, and there would be "Brainshake" all over the ground. After that comes the pain. It is so intensive, rushing through your body. You get dizzy and see blue spots dancing infront of your eyes. "Sorry Raspin". Everything gets dark.

Effects:
One-Legged horse. [Raspin]. [Will always help you even if it costs his life. Raging if someone damages his owner heavily. Can shoot small waterballs from his mouth. The waterballs heals wounds. Very poisonos blood, but he does only have a little amount of blood.
Enough water for 3 waterballs.]
Lost. Can't speak, help or do anything other with other guys.
Crushed right arm. You can't use your right arm at all until healed with a healing rune.

Skills
Crafting LVL 1. +1 to all crafting rolls. Enables you to make easy tools of metal.
Animal Language LVL 1. You can hear and communicate with your pets.
Firemaking LVL 1. +1 to all rolls using fire. You can make fires hot enough to melt iron.

Inventory:
Spoiler:

---------

Talkal [6]

You walk around in the forest poitlessly, and begins to think back in time. You remember your dad. You remember the moment when you asked where she was. You remember how he began to cry. You was in a large room with wooden walls. The floor was covered by a large carpet with the Kings mark on. There was a bed in a corner. In the middle of the room there was a large oak table with a sofa beside it. You looked at your dad. "What's wrong papa?" You were only 5 then. He openend his mouth to answear, but suddenly he fell down on the ground with blood flowing from his mouth. You could see an arrow, that arrow. Green feathers and a red stick. "Run Talkal, run!" he said before his eyes closed. You ran to the bed, but inside it was someone already. You saw your mothers empty eyes, and a big knife sticking out from her forehead. You began to cry and ran on your bare feet. You ran for your life, day in and day out. Trees flew past you, and suddenly you were lost in the forest. You were 7 years then. You wandered in the forest, killed and ate animals and monsters. All the time to now, you've wandered in the forest, killing all kind of creatures and drinking their warm blood. After years of that life you ended up with very strong muscles.

Suddenly you flew up. You looked at your feet. You had been walking on an old trap, a rope dragged you up into a thick pine.

Effects:

Skills
Crafting LVL 1. +1 to all crafting rolls. Enables you to make easy tools of metal.
Avatar of drakness LVL 1. [When using the axe of Xdraargs, you transforms into The Dark Avatar. When in the dark avatar you can't craft, all you can do is fight. You become increadibly strong, and gets +15 attack and +10 dodge. WARNING: If you roll 3 or lower can you hurt your friends or yourself badly!]
Strength LVL 1: Increases your inventory limits, +1 in attack.

Inventory:
Spoiler:

-----

Rulyon [1]

You tries to stand on the spot you are on, but your feet tends to have their own life, so you walk away a bit and realizes that you are totally lost... The darkness is surrounding you and you walk into a wall, bonking your nose.

Effects:
Broken nose. -1 to everything. Will heal in 5 turns.
Lost in darkness underground. You can't interact with your party, you can't see your hand infront of your eyes.

Skills
Thrown Weapon lvl 1. +2 in all thrown weapons.

Inventory:
Spoiler:

-----

its_crunchtime [1]

You look at the bear, and begins to think how you could kill it, but instead you run forward and falls on a root, getting scratches on your knees. Luckily is the bear blind at the eye that should have noticed you normally.

Effects:
Scratches. -1 to everything. Will heal in 3 turns.

Skills
Strength LVL 1: Increases your inventory limits, +1 in attack.

Inventory:
Spoiler:

------

King_Pikmin [3]

You pick up your fish, and notices that some parts already have began to rotten, so you throw them away and eats the rest. But the bear smells the fish and walks over to the rotten parts. He picks them up with his mouth and walks slowly over to you. You raises your fists, prepared to punch out his other eye, but instead he walks to your leg and rubs his head at it. Looks like that fish gave you a new friend!

Effects:
Damaged body. -1 to all actions. Will heal in 1 turns.
Bear Friend.

Skills

Inventory:
Spoiler:

------------

FLAMELASHER [2]

You picks up some stone, and by slowly hitting them at each other you make some blades. You can feel the wind blow nicely in your face, cooling it of so you don't begin to sweat too much, but suddenly you feel a weird smell. It smells like rotten fish! Eeeewww! You gets distracted and manages to drop the blades on th wheels. 2 wheels gets destroyed and all blades shatters into a thousand pieces. "Who the H*LL WAS IT THAT POISONED ME WITH THE UGLY FISH SMELL?!?!"

Effects:
Strong left hand. +1 in all strength rolls.
Energy bonus. +6 on any roll. Can be used whenever you want, and also used a little a time if you so wish.

Skills

Inventory:
Spoiler:

------

AerynPierre [2]

You watches the beautiful clouds whirl around in the sky. You smell the trees and animals. You get ready to move your hand up from the dirty root, but a small puff of wind blows over The Pit and makes some dirt and pebbles fall down. You dodge most of them, but one stone hits your broken legs, so you scream in pain and falls into the cave. Luckily you didn't hurt yourself when you landed, but how are you supposed to get up now? It's atleast 15 meters to the surface and it's totally black inside the cave. "HEEEEEEELP MEEEE!!" you scream. The sound bounces on the walls, getting weaker and weaker for each bounce.

Effects:
Both legs broken. -2 to everything using the legs. will heal in 1 turns.

Skills

Inventory:
Spoiler:

--------

Mastery910 [2]

You swims in the clear water in about 10 minutes until you finally reaches the beach. But when you walks forward to a tiger to tame it, all you hear is a lot of roaming. You take that as he's welcoming you, so you approach him and pets him. Suddenly he gets angry, roams high in the forest, so loud that all birds in the nearby trees flyes away. 4 other tigers surrounds you. You tries to speak calm to them, but instead you scream out "PLEEEAAASEEEE DOOON'T KIIIILLL MEEEE YOOOOUUUU EEEEVIIILL TIIIIGEEERSSS!!!!!" and they all prepare to attack you.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:
Spoiler:

-----

Darien [-]

You begins to walk into that giant, beautiful forest. You follows the path, far into the deephs of the forest. And suddenly you see your goal! A giant patch full of blueberrys and mushrooms! You bends down, and fills your basket with them. You listen to th birds, watches the eagle dive and eat a mouse, you love this nature, the roots sticking up from the ground, the ground full of leaves and sticks, the stones covered by moss and the beautiful anthills. But suddenly you hear a roam and a scared scream. You looks up and sees five tigers surrounding a poor man. You drags out your lightsaber (joke) stick and prepares to save that weird man.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:
Spoiler:
----

Locations

Saima - A small hill with a cave inside. You fighting Golem. You are uncouncius. Lost
FLAMELASHER - The Base.
King_Pikmin - South East from The Base.
Talkal - Hanging in a pine with a rope tied to his foot 5 meters East from The Pit.
AerynPierre - Inside The Cave under The Pit.
its_crunchtime - South East from The Base.
Rulyon - In the cave under The Pit. Trapped. Lost in the darkness.
mastery910 - On the beach in The Valley. Surrounded by 5 tigers.
Darien - About 20 meters West from The Valley.

------

The World

The Base - The place were you all found each other is. It has a big fire in the middle.
The Valley - North West from The Base. There is a small lake in the middle, and all kind of animals live there, even dangerous.
The Pit - South from the base. Made when a Giant Spider got killed and the acid made a 10 meter deep pit. The pit is 3 meters in diameter.
The Cave - Under The Pit. It got discovered when Rulyon jumped in The Pit so the ground broke. Totally dark inside.

--------

NPCs

Raspin
Spoiler:

Bear
Spoiler:

Tiger (x5)
Spoiler:

Cave Goblin
Spoiler:

I believe that was all.
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:00 pm

Major: Try to tame a tiger once more
Minor: If the taming succeeded, ask my tiger to tell the other tigers that I mean no harm. If no success... Well I guess I'm screwed...
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:16 pm

FUUUUUUUUU

Can I actually do anything while I'm unconscious?

When I wake up, assume a passive position, looking as small as possible. Try to make him not interested in me.

Last edited by Saima on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Dropping stones on wheels wouldn't cause that effect.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 pm

remember that the wheels were sticks tied to a circle. Saima, you will wake up in the beginning of the next roll, so you can do a kinda normal action.
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:01 pm

BTW, worst roll EVAR!
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  King_Pikmin Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:05 pm

BEAR GET

And sorry Flame for my rotten fish XD

Minor: I name my bear Notch and try to call him that whenever I can, like when I need him to help, or attack, or something (So he responds to it)
Major: I shall pet Notch and show him I'm friendly with him, increasing his trust with me.

And did I really get a 3? I mean, a 3 and I get a bear pet? Epic!
King_Pikmin
King_Pikmin
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:25 pm

FOUR botched rolls in a row? This is getting old. >.>

Major: Wander around blindly with my right hand constantly touching a wall. I'll eventually reach an opening.... I hope.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:46 pm

remember, it was your failure that made him a friend. and he is not tamed yet, only friendly... and he does only have one eye Razz
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  King_Pikmin Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Ah, true, true... Anyway, good GMing, I like this story. Also, if Raspin and Notch combined / breeded somehow, it would be like a one legged, one eyeballed, poisonous, water ball shooting, fish loving, bear with hooves or something. Lolz.
King_Pikmin
King_Pikmin
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:22 pm

yeah, but the problem is that both are males... xD
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Aww... I've always wanted a female one-legged healing waterball-shooting horse...

Or a dog.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:27 pm

find a new egg then Very Happy or tame a wolf with some bones (so not minecraft Very Happy )
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Major: Run to help Mastery with the Tigers
Minor: Grab some blueberry's and Mushrooms
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:09 pm

If the bear goes hostile again, kill it. If it doesn't, train with my spear some more.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Not a single good roll in this game. :-/

Major: Start feeling around the cave, use the wall to attempt to prop myself up.
Minor: Call out for the other one who fell into the cave, though I don't think I've learned his name yet.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:40 am

Climb on the rope to the branch where is the other end of the rope, cut it with an arrow (of corse not with the poison one), slow get down and take the rope.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:39 am

I think we are waiting for FLAMELASHER Am I right?
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Tell myself to stop hallucinating, and pick up the stone blades and mount them on wheels
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Mastery: Major: Try to tame a tiger once more
Minor: If the taming succeeded, ask my tiger to tell the other tigers that I mean no harm. If no success... Well I guess I'm screwed...

Saima: When I wake up, assume a passive position, looking as small as possible. Try to make him not interested in me.

Darien: Major: Run to help Mastery with the Tigers
Minor: Grab some blueberry's and Mushrooms

its_crunchtime: If the bear goes hostile again, kill it. If it doesn't, train with my spear some more.

Aerynpierre: Major: Start feeling around the cave, use the wall to attempt to prop myself up.
Minor: Call out for the other one who fell into the cave, though I don't think I've learned his name yet.

Talkal: Climb on the rope to the branch where is the other end of the rope, cut it with an arrow (of corse not with the poison one), slow get down and take the rope.

FLAMELASHER: Tell myself to stop hallucinating, and pick up the stone blades and mount them on wheels

King_Pikmin: Minor: I name my bear Notch and try to call him that whenever I can, like when I need him to help, or attack, or something (So he responds to it)
Major: I shall pet Notch and show him I'm friendly with him, increasing his trust with me.
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:45 pm

rollibg ater school tomorrow
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:33 am

Sorry guys, I am very occupied so I won't roll now. Maybe later today or tomorrow Sad
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:57 pm

FoolishBalloon wrote:Sorry guys, I am very occupied so I won't roll now. Maybe later today or tomorrow Sad

FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters - Page 15 Pedobear_seal_of_disapproval
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:59 pm

I'll roll tomorrow though Very Happy
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next