Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters

+14
mastery910
AerynPierre
King_Pikmin
Zerovirus
Narmaiks
Bigkahuna
ShadoWKilleR
Frogger5
its_crunchtime
Saima
Rulyon
Talkal
FLAMELASHER
FoolishBalloon
18 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters - Page 16 Empty Re: FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters

Post  mastery910 Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:07 pm

!!!!!
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters - Page 16 Empty Re: FoolishBalloons R2D Medieval Monsters

Post  Darien Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:23 pm

mastery910 wrote:!!!!!

Indeed
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Holy shit, so sorry! I will definetly roll tomorrow, I got ill today, so I couldn't roll :'(
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

Post  King_Pikmin Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Aww that sucks, right for the weekend. Hope you feel better Foolish.
King_Pikmin
King_Pikmin
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Thanx. I'll try to roll tomorrow, but it won't probably be that detailed, most the basics.. Sad
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:30 pm

I like basics, they do the trick for me Smile
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:01 am

Rolling now.

Saima [5]

You feel the pain in your arm, so strong. You thinks of Raspin and hopes that you will survive too meet him once again. The rage in your chest begins to flow in the blood. You slowly opens your eyes and tries to look small. You can see your arm hanging in just skin, with some bonefragments piercing the skin so there's a small pond of blood under it. When trying to look small, the goblin sees you. He walks forward to you and you wince (google translate there). He approeches you even more and you can't get any more backwards, you feel a cold and wet wall to your back. The goblin touches your arm and you scream in pain. A small tear comes from his eye "Srrrorry, lrret mrre hrrelp yrrou."
He walks over to a sink in the cave and pulls out some stuff. He says "Whirrrch onerr irs rrrright?" and puts them all in a row in front of you in this order from the right:
A rune with a lightning.
A red mushroom with white dots
A dead bird
A rune with a red cross on
A wheel
A spider fur cup with something in.
A wheat seed
A bone.

Looks like he wants you to choose one of them. You thinks some more, and realises that he tries to communicate with you. You just have to get the pattern of his words..

Effects:
One-Legged horse. [Raspin]. [Will always help you even if it costs his life. Raging if someone damages his owner heavily. Can shoot small waterballs from his mouth. The waterballs heals wounds. Very poisonos blood, but he does only have a little amount of blood.
Enough water for 3 waterballs.]
Lost. Can't speak, help or do anything other with other guys.
Crushed right arm. You can't use your right arm at all until healed with a healing rune.

Skills
Crafting LVL 1. +1 to all crafting rolls. Enables you to make easy tools of metal.
Animal Language LVL 1. You can hear and communicate with your pets.
Firemaking LVL 1. +1 to all rolls using fire. You can make fires hot enough to melt iron.

Inventory:
Spoiler:

---------

Talkal [6]

You can feel the rope tight to your feet. You watches upwards, and there can you see very long upwards the end of it. You begins to climb and climb. It feels like hours when you can't use your legs. Not even your extra strength will help you so much. The sweat is pouring down on you, and suddenly you are up in the top of the tree. You can understand that no smart man would make a trap that high up. When thinking after, the trap was old. So the tree must have been young and short when they made the trap, and it is very high now. But when you are up there you don't want to cut the rope. Becouse then you would fall to a an absolute death. You sit there in the top feeling the wind dry your sweat, remembering how you used to climb your favourite birch when you was a kid.

Effects:

Skills
Crafting LVL 1. +1 to all crafting rolls. Enables you to make easy tools of metal.
Avatar of drakness LVL 1. [When using the axe of Xdraargs, you transforms into The Dark Avatar. When in the dark avatar you can't craft, all you can do is fight. You become increadibly strong, and gets +15 attack and +10 dodge. WARNING: If you roll 3 or lower can you hurt your friends or yourself badly!]
Strength LVL 1: Increases your inventory limits, +1 in attack.

Inventory:
Spoiler:

-----

Rulyon [5]

You You put your hand against the wall and begins to walk. For minutes. For hours. Suddenly you see a light in the dark cave. It's not bright, very weak. You approach it and sees something that made you speechless. It's an underground river, with dirt on the sides! And there does grow both flowers and trees on the dirt! But whre does the light come from? You look around and can see mushroows glowing everywhere. You can in the faint light see animals that you didn't even know that existed! It's full of gray frogs without eyes, small flying mices, cows with no legs and much more!

Effects:
Broken nose. -1 to everything. Will heal in 4 turns.
Lost in darkness underground. You can't interact with your party, you can't even see your hand infront of your eyes.

Skills
Thrown Weapon lvl 1. +2 in all thrown weapons.

Inventory:
Spoiler:

-----

its_crunchtime [4]

The bear dosn't goes hostile, luckily. You sneak away from it and goes back to The Base and begins to train with your spear, swinging it and staggind at a nearby tree. You can feel the branches movements before they happen, and so you can cut them off before the are cut off.

Spear Mastering LVL UP!

Effects:
Scratches. -1 to everything. Will heal in 2 turns.

Skills
Strength LVL 1: Increases your inventory limits, +1 in attack.
Spear Mastering LVL 1: +2 when using spears in combat.

Inventory:
Spoiler:

------

King_Pikmin [3]

You walk on the leaves on the ground over to the bear. You call him Notch. "Hi Notch! You are Notch. Notch, Notch, Notch, Notch, Notch, Notch, Notch, Notch, Notch, Notch, Notch, Notch, Notch, Notch." You think that he knows his name now. You begins to pet and play with him, and he rubs his nose at your leg. You are becoming better and better friends!

Effects:
Bear Friend.

Skills

Inventory:
Spoiler:

------------

FLAMELASHER [3]

You pick up the stoneblades and mounts them on the 2 wheels that still are intact. But this time you mounts them on the outside, so they become deadly weapons.

Effects:
Strong left hand. +1 in all strength rolls.
Energy bonus. +6 on any roll. Can be used whenever you want, and also used a little a time if you so wish.

Skills

Inventory:
Spoiler:

------

AerynPierre [4]

So dark. The cave is soo dark. You starts to feel around in the cave, and after a while you manages to know your surroundings. You are in a big circular room, around 10 meters in diameter and with 5 different tunnels to different directions. "YOOUU WHOOO FEEELL IIIIN THEEE CAAAVEEE?! YOOUUU HEEEERRREEEE?!" you scream out, but to no result.

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:
Spoiler:

--------

Mastery910 [2]

You tries to tame that tiger once more, but to no success. The tiger charges at you, so you see no choice but to counterattack.

Combat Roll:
Mastery910 attack [10] (D10)
Tiger1 dodge [4] (D10+Superfast=D15)

You throws yourself over the tiger, hitting him in the face with your fist, then kicking him on his throat, knocking him out.

The other tigers get a little scared, but Tiger3 attacks you.

Combat Roll:
Tiger3 attack [7] (D10+Superfast=D12)
Mastery910 dodge [6] (D10)

As the Tiger charges at you, you lifts up the uncouncius tigers body, making him take most of the hits, killing it. But Tiger3 manages to land an attack at you, but not dangerous.

Effects:
Scratched arm. -1 using the arm. Will heal in 3 turns.

Skills

Inventory:
Spoiler:

-----

Darien [4]

You picks up some blueberrys and 3 mushrooms and puts them in you basket. Then you runs with a thick stick raised to save that guys life. You swings the stick above your head and attacks Tiger3 that attack Mastery910

Combat Roll:
Darien attack [11] (D10+Stick=D11)
Tiger3 dodge [4] (D10+Superfast=D15)

You screams and presses your stick straight through Tiger3s throat, killing him instantly. The other Tigers backs away slowly, then running for their lives. Victory is yours!

Effects:

Skills

Inventory:
Spoiler:
----

Locations

Saima - Inside a goblins cave. Lost
FLAMELASHER - The Base.
King_Pikmin - South East from The Base.
Talkal - On top of a 50 meters tall pine with a rope tied to his feet 5 meters East from The Pit.
AerynPierre - Inside The Cave under The Pit.
its_crunchtime - The Base.
Rulyon - Long inside The Cave under The Pit. Beside an underground River. Trapped.
mastery910 - On the beach in The Valley.
Darien - On the beach in The Valley.

------

The World

The Base - The place were you all found each other is. It has a big fire in the middle.
The Valley - North West from The Base. There is a small lake in the middle, and all kind of animals live there, even dangerous.
The Pit - South from the base. Made when a Giant Spider got killed and the acid made a 10 meter deep pit. The pit is 3 meters in diameter.
The Cave - Under The Pit. It got discovered when Rulyon jumped in The Pit so the ground broke. Totally dark inside. Directly under The Pit is a circular room with 5 tunnels. One of theese tunnels leads to The Underground River.
The Goblins Cave - A hill with a cave inside. Goblin lives there.
Underground River - A big cave with a river and trees, flowers, animals and glowing mushrooms inside.
--------

NPCs

Raspin
Spoiler:

Bear
Spoiler:

Tiger (x5)
Spoiler:

Cave Goblin
Spoiler:
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:11 am

Using the last of my energy, say to him "The red cross. Quickly. I am dying."

Seems like I WILL be the animal tamer of the group Razz

Edit: I just realized that those are all things in our inventories (maybe I'll steal one from you guys?)

Twilight zone! Shocked

Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:28 am

Cows with no legs?!
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:34 am

Come here, Bessie. No, don't just lie there. Come HERE Bessie...

Lol. Legless cows. What will they invent next?...
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:35 am

Minor: Shout my location to the other guy that fell.

Major: Begin crafting a sling from the materials I gathered.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:57 am

Major: Tame an eagle, hawk, vulture, buzzard or falcon (whatever bird resides in this magnificent yet deadly valley)
Minor: Restrain from using my damaged arm.

"Thank you Darien. You really saved my life there."
"I will stay here for some time. I saw some smoke off in the distance probably inhabited by friendlies."
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:01 am

Minor: Keep hollering for the other guy who feel.
Major: Start moving down one of the tunnels, chosen at random.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:12 am

Take off the rope, and slowly climb down the tree.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:04 am

I'll join.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  King_Pikmin Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:29 am

I try to find a stick nearby to play fetch with Notch. I will reward him with my steak or porkchop or w/e if he does good.
King_Pikmin
King_Pikmin
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:46 am

8680 wrote:I'll join.

Woho Very Happy Now we're 10 members! Very Happy
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Darien Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Pick up a dead tiger and head to the place where the smoke is coming from
Darien
Darien
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Climb down into the cave with my mad climbing skill, and follow Aeryn.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:00 pm

I think we are still waiting for 1 to post their action.
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:55 am

Follow Crunchtime and Aeryn.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Was that all? List please. I have been LANing in three days, so I am Super Tired, so no roll today, hopefully tomorrow though.
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:37 pm

List:

Last edited by 8680 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:42 pm

You could have just made the list, it's not like you are reserving a spot or anything.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:33 am

Rolling now.

EDIT: gotta eat on a restaurant now, roll coming later today Sad
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next