Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D

+7
JackBarber
AerynPierre
Frogger5
FoolishBalloon
Rulyon
ShadoWKilleR
FLAMELASHER
11 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D  - Page 9 Empty Re: Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:37 pm

well, I will survive for 19 turns now, don't worry about me... I'll have to sleep like 360 turns more or something, as 1 turn feels like 1 min...
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D  - Page 9 Empty Re: Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D

Post  mastery910 Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:38 pm

PLEASE someone in Guardians of the Otherland r2d help flamelasher Sad
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:47 pm

FLAMELASHER wrote:Depends if I'm in a good mood. Which I won't be if my team in one of the R2Ds don't change their actions.
I just remembered... you might get demoted for this. I'm not reporting you, just warning you.
Global announcement: Rules of the Forum wrote:Gamemasters are not to abuse their power or show any prejudices.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:03 pm

8680 wrote:
FLAMELASHER wrote:Depends if I'm in a good mood. Which I won't be if my team in one of the R2Ds don't change their actions.
I just remembered... you might get demoted for this. I'm not reporting you, just warning you.
Global announcement: Rules of the Forum wrote:Gamemasters are not to abuse their power or show any prejudices.

Actually, it's almost my duty as a High Gamemaster to report this. I will show mercy this only time. If it happens once more will I talk to Dragonchampion. You better also change that post...
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Minor: Get on the radio and hope everybody has theirs turned on..."Hey guys, we need a course of action. What's everybody's status? If you're able, rendezvous at the armory."
Major: Wake up Fred Baker, help him stand and start moving back towards the armory.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:07 pm

FoolishBalloon wrote:You better also change that post...
Are you talking to me or Flamelasher?
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Flamelasher. you 8680 was totally right when you posted yours. I do not accept that he has that kind of abuse in his game..

Last edited by FoolishBalloon on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:10 pm

FoolishBalloon wrote:Flamelasher, you was totally right when you posted yours. I do not accept that he has that kind of abuse in his game..

should be "was talking to Flamelasher. you, 8680, were totally right when you posted yours. I do not accept that he has that kind of abuse in his game..
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:08 pm

I'm out of the game.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:14 pm

I guess this games dead? No one but me has posted...
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:16 pm

Why do all flamelasher games die? Is it like a curse or what?
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Because people are scared of posting actions.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:44 pm

No No, because people get bored from infrequent rolls that even then dont even get us anywhere in the game or present any opportunities to do something fun or exciting or clever. And even if it is because people are scared to post their actions, thats saying something about your GMing, not the players. You have two locked game threads already You need to get this game moving. And please please don't consider making a new game until you have made some improvements to your GM style.
Your ideas are great. I entered the game thinking, fun rogue missions, helicopters with searchlights, and running through forests in gillie suits. But so far, we've stayed in a SAS facility, getting injured. The reason I wanted to get out of the facility, was to give the game a nudge.
Please read this post and pay attention to it. Yes, its harsh, but we don't want another dead game.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:05 pm

I approve of Frogger's opinion + advice
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:40 am

I third the motion and advice
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:22 am

I don't want to babysit you, you need to improvise. Improvising is what you need to do when you are a wanted criminal hunted by NATO in their land. Snipe one of the jet's pilots and steal the jet. Escape to a nearby town and buy a helicopter. Escape into the forests and set up a hidden base. What you do is up to you.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  mastery910 Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:01 am

in other words, Im out. see ya...
mastery910
mastery910
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:19 am

FLAMELASHER wrote:I don't want to babysit you, you need to improvise. Improvising is what you need to do when you are a wanted criminal hunted by NATO in their land. Snipe one of the jet's pilots and steal the jet. Escape to a nearby town and buy a helicopter. Escape into the forests and set up a hidden base. What you do is up to you.

Stop blaming it on the players and start accepting criticism or i can guarantee you will never improve.
Plus, in order for us to improvise, we need detail.
This would be much less annoying for you and much easier if you would listen.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:26 am

Ok, you are in a hangar in the SAS base with a cliff outside. You have not scanned the area outside. At least two jets are in the air. That is all you know.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:32 am

Do we not have maps of the area?
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:23 am

No, you never needed to operate on your homeland.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:59 am

Surely we have at least one map of the area! Don't you have any maps of your area? And we should know what's nearby, unless we came here blindfolded and were never allowed to leave the base.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:41 pm

But WE (the players) don't know the are. Give us a better description, ok? Is the base in a forest? In a mountain? In a small village? In a major metropolitan area? Elaborate fo your players, FLAMELASHER. We're not mind readers. You may know exactly what the setting is, but unless you describe it for us we don't know what's going on. "you're in a hanger" was exactly what we already knew, and quite frankly, insulting. As if we needed reminding of the ONLY description you've given us so far.

Give us more information.
Make rolls more FREQUENT. Your previous two rolls were a week apart.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:53 pm

I know I'm not in this game, but I have to agree with the others. Your rolls are infrequent, and the detail is lacking.

To be honest, you complain a lot, and don't seem to want to do anything about the underlying problems. So what if Frogger left. Show that you are willing to continue by posting a roll with the remaining players, and NPC anyone who hasn't posted. Make the rolls long, and full of detail. Even if you have to repeat info, do it to start making for detailed rolls.

PLEASE don't ignore our suggestions.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Sun May 01, 2011 1:18 pm

The hangar is on a cliff, with a large lake to the east at the bottom. Northand west are large forested areas and to the south is a large slope leading higher up the cliff. Beyond that is mostly farmland with farmhouses and a small village 3.7 miles south-east.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next