Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D

+7
JackBarber
AerynPierre
Frogger5
FoolishBalloon
Rulyon
ShadoWKilleR
FLAMELASHER
11 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D  - Page 4 Empty Re: Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D

Post  AerynPierre Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:33 am

Oh God Foolish, please dont botch the grenade in an enemies mouth. pale
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D  - Page 4 Empty Re: Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D

Post  FLAMELASHER Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:21 pm

list?
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:21 pm

One thing I don't get, is how GM's ask for lists. Surely its easier to just make one yourself instead of waiting of someone else to come online and make one? Maybe it's just me.

Last edited by Frogger5 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:31 pm

List:
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:11 pm

@Frogger: Look at the amount of GMs who ask for lists. Then go flame them as well.

Arthur Bonnington (Frog): 3: You go to look around for a stealth craft, but trip and fall over. Luckily, you don't get hurt, although you are lucky the Paras haven't arrived yet, as they would have decimated you.

Grayson (Rulyon): 20-6=14: Your gun clatters noisily off of the watchtower and you pull out your medkit and cover your side with a bandage, stopping it bleeding for now, although your back still hurts like hell and you feel a bit dizzy.

EFFECTS:

Burnt Back: -4 to all actions, heals in 5 turns
Cut Side: -2 to all actions, will cause death in 1 turn if not healed - STOPPED TEMPOARILY
Dizzy: -1 to all actions, will heal next turn.

Aeryn Pierre: 14 - Swearing at Fred in Frech, you pull out your Browning Pistols and take cover behind a crate full of Riot Shields. Then have an idea, you could use the Riot Shields in the crate if it isn't locked.

Fred Baker (Fool): 17 - There are no enemies, and tears aren't gonna get you brownie points in the SAS, so you don't do anything.

Jessica Willaims (8680): 13 - You tell Fred about an demolitions soldier working in a US taskforce during WW2, who seieged and island and juggled grenades while glaring and keeping your rifle ready.

You hear the jets draw closet, the Paras will probably be jumping in within a minute.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:52 pm

Hit the parachutes with grenades.
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:01 pm

You only started with five grenades. I'm disinclined to believe you have any left.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Major: Holster my Brownings and attempt to pry open the case with riot shields.
Minor: If I'm able to open the case, pass them out to whoever wants one...not exactly sure how much they will help against bullets. But hey...its something right?
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:27 pm

*Edits post to sound less mean* (sorry about that. I honestly thought is sounded constructive. Neutral )

Anyway!
Major: Help Rulyon with his injury.
Minor: Try to find out what is coming for us in any way a minor action allows.

Last edited by Frogger5 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:32 am

Well, fuck me. -7 to all actions and only one turn to live? I'm as good as dead already. *crosses fingers for roll*

Major: Now that my bleeding is stopped, use my medkit to apply local anesthesia to my cut side and then stitch it closed.

Frogger5 wrote:Major: Find some stinger missiles or similar to take out any incoming aircraft.
Minor: Try to find out what is coming for us in any way a minor action allows.

I have the stinger missles and I'm up in the watch tower. If I succeed in healing myself I'll have a good vantage point from which to shoot enemy aircraft. If I die, you'll have to climb up here and loot my corpse for it.

Last edited by Rulyon on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:28 am

OK, changed my action.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:57 am

Seriously? The Stingers?

How about "Help Rulyon heal his grievous, agonizing, life-threatening injury."? Pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top?

/me gives a pitiful, sad-puppy face.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:49 am

Will give time for a change.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Actually bro, you don't have the Stingers. You didn't post them in your equipment and at no point during the game did you say you picked up the Stingers, so they are still sitting in the armory all neglected like
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Really? Did I forget to change it? I'd intended on taking some...

Thanks for setting me straight, bro. Smile
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Rulyon wrote:Seriously? The Stingers?

How about "Help Rulyon heal his grievous, agonizing, life-threatening injury."? Pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top?

/me gives a pitiful, sad-puppy face.

Sniff* Crying or Very sad I feel so bad! I'm sorry! Here, I'll change it!
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:15 pm

My action, spoilered due to conditionals:
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:00 am

List?
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:42 am

shoot the parachuters with any explosives in first hand.
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:02 pm

List:
Just a reminder... :
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Aeryn Pierre: 10 - Sheathing your Brownings, you slip your fingers under the lid and pull the lid off, and shout:

"Shields over here!"

But the only reply is a hail of bullets, coming from the door. A few footsteps are heard, and then a series of explosions. The paras are hear.

Grayson (Rulyon): 5-11-4=0 - Getting out your medpack, you prepare to heal yourself. Suddenly, a grenade is heard below you, and the tower begins toppling.

Burnt Back: -4 to all actions, heals in 5 turns
Cut Side: -2 to all actions, will cause death in 1 turn if not healed - STOPPED TEMPOARILY

Bonningtion (Frog): 11+3=14 - Bounding for the tower, you suddenly hear paras pouring in, several felled by claymores and watch one M203 the tower's base. Healing is out of the question, so you draw your MP5K and open fire on the paras, wounding 2 and killing 1.

Williams (8680): 3 - Seeing the tower fall, healing isn't an option, so you dive for cover but slide past and get shot in the leg several times.

EFFECTS

Shot in Leg: -8 to movement
Bleeding: Will kill in 4 turns if not healed

Baker (Fool): 16 - Being out of explosives, you instead fire with your Remnington, taking down 3 paras before they react with a hail of fire, which you mostly avoid but take a few shots.

EFFECTS

Shot in Foot: -2 to movement
Bleeding: Will kill in 9 turns if not healed

FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Minor: Withdraws a flashbang grenade, pulls the pin and tosses it toward the pack of hostiles between myself and Rulyons collapsing tower.
Major: Using the same motion withdraws both of my Brownings and starts charging towards the tower, taking cover behind a doorway or something halfway between myself and the tower. Mainly laying suppressing fire upon the enemies, concentrating more so on areas I can advance to get closer to them than actually hitting the paratroopers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that too much for one turn?
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:41 pm

No, but you cant draw 2 guns and a flashbang at once.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:56 pm

Minor : Try to stanch the bleeding.
Major : Shoot the enemies with my submachine gun.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:08 pm

fire, fire, fire
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next