Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D

+7
JackBarber
AerynPierre
Frogger5
FoolishBalloon
Rulyon
ShadoWKilleR
FLAMELASHER
11 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D  - Page 3 Empty Re: Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:46 pm

omg, please put more effort in this game!
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D  - Page 3 Empty Re: Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D

Post  AerynPierre Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:51 pm

FLAMELASHER wrote:
AerynPierre wrote:Tanks weigh much more than that...seeing with how our enemies are Russian or countries that buy Russian weaponry, a tank would weigh about 50 tons.

Russians are fighting the UN. THe UN is after your heads.

Whoops I got twisted. Well then guess what? The UN tanks all weigh more than the Russian tanks. Challenger 2 is 62.5, Abrams M1A2 is 67.6, Leopard 2 is 62.3, and the Leclerc is 54.5. Those are just the British, American, German/Canadian/Australian, and French combat tanks.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  JackBarber Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Ehhh.... not exactly wishing to join either of your games but...
Are you just giving up and abandoning your other R2Ds?

Last edited by JackBarber on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
JackBarber
JackBarber
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Major: Load the two entrances with claymores from the storeroom.
Minor: Ask Jessica to see if she can find an attack jet or chopper and get it working.

Spoiler:
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Urgh... You mined the hangar....

If Arthur's mines aren't active yet or there's a secondary hangar then...
Minor : Find a tiltjet or helicopter capable of evacuating us.
Major : Prepare the tiltjet or helicopter for departure.

Else...
Minor : Find an exit that isn't mined.
Major : < to be added later >
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Major: Picks up the Claymores again, planning to either hand them off to Grayson or booby trap any other entrances that we're missed.
Minor: "I can't believe you fools are even talking about flying still. Where would we go they didn't know about? If we're gonna take a chopper or what not, we needa steal one of theirs so that they won't instantly identify who we are."
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:28 am

Major - enter the base and throw explosives everywhere and shoot wildly.
minor - duck behind a house
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:59 am

Sorry, my dad gave me a 3-second warning my computer time was up.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Waiting on rulyon.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Remember what zero said...
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:32 pm

I'll give him 2 hours.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Equip my C8 SFW Rifle (with laser scope & underslung M203 Grenade Launcher) and find a place from which I can provide covering fire for Jessica as she readies our mode of transportation for departure.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:05 pm

List?
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Frogger5
Major: Load the two entrances with claymores from the storeroom.
Minor: Ask Jessica to see if she can find an attack jet or chopper and get it working.

Urgh... You mined the hangar....

If Arthur's mines aren't active yet or there's a secondary hangar then...
Minor : Find a tiltjet or helicopter capable of evacuating us.
Major : Prepare the tiltjet or helicopter for departure.

Else...
Minor : Find an exit that isn't mined.
Major : < to be added later >

AerynPierre:
Major: Picks up the Claymores again, planning to either hand them off to Grayson or booby trap any other entrances that we're missed.
Minor: "I can't believe you fools are even talking about flying still. Where would we go they didn't know about? If we're gonna take a chopper or what not, we needa steal one of theirs so that they won't instantly identify who we are."

FoolishBaloon:
Major - enter the base and throw explosives everywhere and shoot wildly.
minor - duck behind a house

Rulyon:
Equip my C8 SFW Rifle (with laser scope & underslung M203 Grenade Launcher) and find a place from which I can provide covering fire for Jessica as she readies our mode of transportation for departure.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:20 pm

List:
edit : *sigh* Rulyon beat me. But my list has my updated action.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:24 pm

I'll give 8680 time to add his major.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Um... scroll up. Rolling Eyes
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Grayson (Rulyon): (9+3=12) You pull the rifle off of your armored back and climb the ladder to the platform of the watch tower, ready to take down any enemies bold enough to enter the hangar and attempt to take down Jessica.

Arthur Bonningtion (Frogger): (5) You place all the claymores at the entrances, then realize... You forgot to turn most on, and trying to activate them would trigger the one active one. You sigh and take a step back, then turn to face Jessica.

"Jessica, can you get any of these things working?" you ask.

"I could, but your damn mines will probably blow it up!" she replies angrily.

Jessica Williams (8680): (4) You look around after replying to Arthur, but find out that both entrances are mined. You get out your rifle anyway. The enemies might not notice the mines and charge anyway. You crouch near an entrance, rifle aimed at the grassy slope leading up to it.

Aeryn Pierre (Do I really need to say this?): (7) You go to take the unused claymores, but see there isn't any. Then you realize a problem in the improvised escape plan.

"I can't believe you fools are even talking about flying still. Where would we go they didn't know about? If we're gonna take a chopper or what not, we needa steal one of theirs so that they won't instantly identify who we are." you growl.

Before anyone can reply, bullets and grenades fill the room.

Fred Baker (Foolish): (Cool You are already in your base, and no enemies are in sight, and you get angry. Suddenly, you hurl grenades into the sky and watch as they rain down amidst your hail of bullets.

SAVING THROWS

Grayson (Rulyon): 1: A grenade lands near you and explodes, slashing your side and burning your back as two bullets rip through your leg.

EFFECTS:

Burnt Back: -4 to all actions, heals in 6 turns
Cut Side: -2 to all actions, will cause death in 2 turns if not healed

Bonnington (Frogger): 20: You spin round and bat a grenade away with your hand, and it explodes once it is amongst others, causing them to harmlessly detonate. Then, you grab a shard of shrapnel and hurl it into Fred's hand. (Dodge - 1)

Jessica (8680): 20: None of the bullets hit you as you dive backwards, bullets pinging off of the nearby Apache helicopter. You raise your rifel and shoot the final grenade while it is in midair.

Aeryn (Duh): 15: You skillfully dodge all the bullets.

Fred: You see your teamates aiming at you.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerovirus Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:43 pm

*watches silently in background with approval of this new level of effort*

Keep it up!
Zerovirus
Zerovirus
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

http://forums.wesnoth.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Major: Have a look around for a stealth aircraft of some kind. and if I find one,
'Hey guys! What about this one?'
Minor: Keep my rifle at the ready

Last edited by Frogger5 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Minor: "Putain Anglais, soyez prudents!" directed at Fred.
Major: Withdraws his Brownings and finds cover, since apparently it seems we are stuck in here for the time being.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Flamelasher, I recommend using bold to provide contrast and distinction between different characters' actions in your rolls, e.g....
Jessica Williams (8680): (4) You look around after replying to Arthur, but find out that both entrances are mined. You get out your rifle anyway. The enemies might not notice the mines and charge anyway. You crouch near an entrance, rifle aimed at the grassy slope leading up to it.
Instead of...
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:26 am

I strongly agree.
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:44 am

Foolish, I am very pissed at you right now.

Good thing I picked up a medpack in the armory. Since I'm isolated on a watchtower it's presumably my only chance to survive.

Major action: Drop my rifle and pull out my med-pack. Use some hemostatic gauze within the med-pack and apply pressure to my wound, in an attempt to staunch the flow of blood.

Minor Action: Call down to my team for help and rain a series of curses and insults at Fred, including questioning the legitimacy of his birth, the purity of his genes, and the debatability of the space between his ears being occupied by neural matter.

Excellent story-telling FLAMELASHER! I think we're all very happy with this! :-)
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:52 am

Sorry Sad

Major - find an enemy, kick him between the legs and press an grenade in his mouth.
Minor - cry for almost killing rulyon, hope to drown an enemy with my tears.
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next