Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D

+7
JackBarber
AerynPierre
Frogger5
FoolishBalloon
Rulyon
ShadoWKilleR
FLAMELASHER
11 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D  - Page 2 Empty Re: Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D

Post  JackBarber Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:50 pm

FLAMELASHER wrote:You can dual wield pistols (maybe even Automatic Handguns like some Glocks and the Skorpion)
Skorpions are actually SMGs... (Even if it is a handgun)
JackBarber
JackBarber
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D  - Page 2 Empty Re: Greed of the Nations - Modern Combat R2D

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Then let's begin!

Taking your chosen weapons from the shelves, you place them and some other useful items such as rations into your rucksacks. Then you rush to the hangar, hearing the wail of aircraft in the distance.

One of the other SAS members speaks: "I listened to their comms. They're gonnna try to seize the base to keep all the tech in one piece."

The captain hears: "Do we stay and fight, and risk death, or fly away, risking Eurofighter strikes?" he mutters as though to himself.

PLAYERS

Arthur Bonnington (Frogger5)
Inventory:
Spoiler:

Aeryn Pierre (AerynPierre)
Inventory:
Spoiler:

Grayson (Rulyon)
Inventory
Spoiler:

Fred Baker (FoolishBalloon)
Inventory:
Spoiler:

Up to you what you do. Obviously, other options are allowed (like drive off in jeep or walk off, risking airstrikes, or surrender)
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Major: Try to establish a defensive perimeter of the building, noting good sniping spots, likely enemy entrance points, etc.

Minor: Ask around if anyone has a pilot, or helicopter license. (we are the SAS after all).
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:51 pm

"I'm not a pilot. Hell, I'm better at makin' 'em explode. But if you wanna stay an' fight... I think we'd do better to jus' blow up any sensitive tech or information we don't want'em to have and get the he'll out if here. The only thing staying to fight will get us is increased risk of death, because even if we stay and fight we'll still have to face those strike bombers when we leave. Might as well minimze the chances they have to attack us."

If it is decided to stay and fight anyway:

Major Action: Gather the remaining Claymore mines from the armory and set up a few trap for the enemy. Plant the Claymores in locations that would require the enemy to take about ten steps inside before they trigger them, so they have enough time to let their guard down in regards to booby traps.

"Everyone hide until the Claymores go off or it's obvious they avoided it. Then we can gas them while they're surprised then open a torrent of lead on 'em."
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger5 Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Personally, I'm inclined to get the hell outer there in the safest way possible. Discussion?
Frogger5
Frogger5
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:07 pm

It seems to me that the wisest course of action would be to sabotage the base, then make a break for it. With a unit our size, our best options would be guerrilla warfare. Esp if we managed to sneak around and find their command and control. All out battle, we are sure to be wiped out sooner rather than later. Don't forget, we are SAS...frontal assault is not what we are trained for.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Seems the consensus then is to leave. Edited in my action fir leaving.(underlined)

Rulyon wrote:"I'm not a pilot. Hell, I'm better at makin' 'em explode. But if you wanna stay an' fight... I think we'd do better to jus' blow up any sensitive tech or information we don't want'em to have and get the hell out of here. The only thing staying to fight will get us is increased risk of death, because even if we stay and fight we'll still have to face those strike bombers when we leave. Might as well minimze the chances they have to attack us."

If it's agreed to run:

Major Action: Use the remaining explosives from the armory to sabotage the base's vital tech.

Major Action: Gather the remaining Claymore mines from the armory and set up a few trap for the enemy. Plant the Claymores in locations that would require the enemy to take about ten steps inside before they trigger them, so they have enough time to let their guard down in regards to booby traps.

"Everyone hide until the Claymores go off or it's obvious they avoided it. Then we can gas them while they're surprised then open a torrent of lead on 'em."
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Major: Assists Grayson in planting claymores if he wishes it. Then goes over to a doorway opposite of the helicopter landing pad to survey their surroundings in that direction.

Minor: Tell Arthur I've been taught by his father to fly small two person choppers, but has never flown anything bigger. Comments that they were more likely to get themselves blown out of the sky in a single salvo than do anything else any good going that route.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:28 am

if I see an enemy - Shoot him. If there are many enemies - Throw anything explosive at them. Put all my power in aiming, none at dodging (Tat should give me better accuracy, right???)
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:17 pm

I'll play, despite concerns about the political subtext.

Name : Jessica Williams
Looks : black hair, blue eyes, slim... too slim
Personality : reserved, focused, pragmatic, intense
Specialty : vehicles and computers
Inventory:
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Seem we have a pilot...am I right Jessica?
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Well... my specialty isn't in the list, so it'll probably have to be approved first, but... this is the Special Air Service, we should have someone who knows how to fly a tank.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:39 pm

Accepted, but no flying tanks.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:48 pm

FLAMELASHER wrote:but no flying tanks.

What if we place claymore under a tank? Then it'll fly Very Happy
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Try it on an enemy tank near a cliff. Twisted Evil
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Good idea Very Happy Just hope that the tank won't land on my head... Luckily, I have a SAS super helmet, so I won't die Wink
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:05 pm

You will. Tanks weigh nearly as much as an elephant.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Tanks weigh much more than that...seeing with how our enemies are Russian or countries that buy Russian weaponry, a tank would weigh about 50 tons.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:09 pm

nah, i don't think i'll die. You know how strong the helmets are Cool
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:10 pm

No Foolish, you wouldn't JUST die. You would be be pulverized, smashed flat. Helmet or no
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:15 pm

...I was joking about flying a tank, and there're better things anyway.

Minor : Grab some flash drives and copy any important data onto them, then once that's done...
Major : Infect any computers we're not taking with us with preprepared viruses.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Is that everybody?
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:42 pm

Unless someone joins, quits, or changes their action...

Frogger5 (Arthur Bonnington) wrote:Major : Try to establish a defensive perimeter of the building, noting good sniping spots, likely enemy entrance points, etc.
Minor : Ask around if anyone has a pilot, or helicopter license. (we are the SAS after all).
8680 wrote:Minor : Grab some flash drives and copy any important data onto them, then once that's done...
Major : Infect any computers we're not taking with us with preprepared viruses.
Rulyon (Grayson) wrote:"I'm not a pilot. Hell, I'm better at makin' 'em explode. But if you wanna stay an' fight... I think we'd do better to jus' blow up any sensitive tech or information we don't want'em to have and get the hell out of here. The only thing staying to fight will get us is increased risk of death, because even if we stay and fight we'll still have to face those strike bombers when we leave. Might as well minimze the chances they have to attack us."
If it's agreed to run:
Major : Use the remaining explosives from the armory to sabotage the base's vital tech.
Major : Gather the remaining Claymore mines from the armory and set up a few trap for the enemy. Plant the Claymores in locations that would require the enemy to take about ten steps inside before they trigger them, so they have enough time to let their guard down in regards to booby traps.
AerynPierre (Aeryn Pierre) wrote:Major : Assists Grayson in planting claymores if he wishes it. Then goes over to a doorway opposite of the helicopter landing pad to survey their surroundings in that direction.
Minor : Tell Arthur I've been taught by his father to fly small two person choppers, but has never flown anything bigger. Comments that they were more likely to get themselves blown out of the sky in a single salvo than do anything else any good going that route.
FoolishBalloon (Fred Baker) wrote:if I see an enemy - Shoot him. If there are many enemies - Throw anything explosive at them. Put all my power in aiming, none at dodging (Tat should give me better accuracy, right???)
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:27 pm

AerynPierre wrote:Tanks weigh much more than that...seeing with how our enemies are Russian or countries that buy Russian weaponry, a tank would weigh about 50 tons.

Russians are fighting the UN. THe UN is after your heads.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Arthur Bonnington (Frogger): (No roll needed) You see a good control tower for sniping from, and pinpoint the location enemies will come from, which is a main hangar door, but also see a side door on the left they could sneak in through.

"Anyone got a pilot licence?"

Jessica Williams (8680): 8 - You quickly copy most of the info then wipe the rest. Then remember: You forgot the override codes data!

Grayson (Rulyon): 9 - You blow up all the tech.

Aeryn Pierre: 1+3=4 - You fumble and drop the claymores all over the floor, and tell the others about your pilot skills.

Fred Baker: The enemies have yet to arrive.
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next