Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FoolishBalloon's NEW R2D Stranded

+6
Bigkahuna
JackBarber
Rulyon
Saima
FoolishBalloon
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FoolishBalloon's NEW R2D Stranded - Page 2 Empty Re: FoolishBalloon's NEW R2D Stranded

Post  FoolishBalloon Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:46 am

Or, nvm. Don't post your actions yet. I'll make a fast roll for our new player first, as he it's the starting with equipment just Smile
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

http://www.spelochfiske.se

Back to top Go down

FoolishBalloon's NEW R2D Stranded - Page 2 Empty Re: FoolishBalloon's NEW R2D Stranded

Post  FoolishBalloon Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Okay, roll finished, post your actions.
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

FoolishBalloon's NEW R2D Stranded - Page 2 Empty Turn Title Link Test

Post  Rulyon Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:56 pm

Run back into the armory (or the pile of junk where it was before the boat was devastated) and try to find some equipment (weapons, tools, instruction manual, etc.) to help me find ways to make use of my poison vials. Keep an eye out for anything else that may be useful. If water seems to be getting too close, get out of there!

Last edited by Rulyon on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:12 pm

WTH is with Jack's roll? 0_0

Help Ruylon with his search
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  JackBarber Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Holy crap Kezza or whatever got quite a bit for that 6 roll compared to whoever else got the 6 roll... (Talkal)

Open my Traitor Menu by pressing C and get a Knife... =_=
After getting my Traitor Weapon, search for any weapons or useful things (Lighters, Medical Supplies, Transportation, etc...) and proceed to take/use them asking if anyone will be joining me.

(Anyone have Garry's Mod or heard of it?)

Last edited by JackBarber on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
JackBarber
JackBarber
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  KeZZa 7777 Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Search the boat for means of survival on the island.
Then try to find a boat to get there.
KeZZa 7777
KeZZa 7777
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:07 am

Well, Talkal got a pretty good thing, if he uses something right, it'll be very useful. ^^
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Waiting for 2 more actions
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:51 pm

A really good roll, thanks Foolish, and sorry Jack Smile

Swim towards the island, if i get there, hide on a tree.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:42 am

Waiting for Aeryn
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Sorry, comps down and my phone ain't the greatest for the internet.

Search for food and other items of substeance we might need. If the water gets dangerous, get outta there.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Great! I'll roll tomorrow, I'm not feeling too good atm :/
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Ok, I'll roll now, hopefully I will finsih it today. Also guys, I have two different computers now, and I can maybe roll sometimes in school with my other computer, so I thought about saving almost all info in the rolls (Not like story stuff, that's in my head) because I'll be able to roll more often then. I don't think it'll be spoiling, as most visible stuff will be XP until lvl up. Also, I'll put that in a spoiler, so you don't have to read it if you don't want to.
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Roll #1

Saima [2]

Help Ruylon with his search

You saw Rulyon starting to search through the armory - rubble - again, and decided to help him. But then you felt a desire to fart. You bent down and let a big, noisy fart out. then you walked towards Rulyon. After a while you felt a little hot. Maybe you had caught a fever? Then it started burning for real - from your butt. You looked back and saw orange flames. You screamed and Ran over to Rulyon, who you said something quick to. He looked amused as he dragged you into the water, and you felt a nice cold against your end.

Active Effects
Burnt ass. -1 to all rolls - 1 turn remaining.

Inventory:

Rulyon [5]

Run back into the armory (or the pile of junk where it was before the boat was devastated) and try to find some equipment (weapons, tools, instruction manual, etc.) to help me find ways to make use of my poison vials. Keep an eye out for anything else that may be useful. If water seems to be getting too close, get out of there!

You ran towards the armory and looked after some equipment. You saw burning planks and molten guns here and there. You kept your eyes open, and managed to spot a burning book with a yellow kull on it. You ran to it and poured some water from a hole on it. "Poison - 101 facts". Might come in handy. You were just about to grab a bag of explosives, when Saima ran in with a burning butt towards you, with flames coming from his butt. "I-I-I f-f-faart-t-ed" he screamed, and you pushed him into the water. His butt stopped burning, but when you turned towards the bag of explosives you saw that it was already engulfed ((I think that's the right term?)) in water. The water was poisonus green here, so you ran to a higher position.

skills:

JackBarber [1] (D5) ((Poor Jackie! Hopefully It'll be better next time Smile ))

Open my Traitor Menu by pressing C and get a Knife... =_=
After getting my Traitor Weapon, search for any weapons or useful things (Lighters, Medical Supplies, Transportation, etc...) and proceed to take/use them asking if anyone will be joining me

You went over to the pile of burning cloth and wood, that once was the armory. You looked for useful things, such as weapons. Then you remembered that you had two daggers, and equiped one. But you slipped on a banana peel and dropped the dagger, which fell into the water and sunk at once.

Active effects
Footprint in the face: -1 to all rolls in 1 turns.

Inventory:

AerynPierre [4]

Search for food and other items of substeance we might need. If the water gets dangerous, get outta there.

You looked around in the pile of rubble the boat was made of. You looked especially for food, and you managed to find a basket of bread. you grabbed it and took it with you. Then the water filled the room and you managed to swim out.

Inventory:

Talkal [5]

Swim towards the island, if I get there, hide on a tree.

You dived from the broken boat into the water. You felt the currents beating on your body, but your suit protected you from most things. After a short swin you reaced the beach. Then you took a kunai in each hand and climbed a tree by stabbing it with your kunais. Then you sat down on the top of the tree, watching the island.

Skills:

Inventory:

KeZZa 7777 [4]

Search the boat for means of survival on the island.
Then try to find a boat to get there.
((Actually that's 2 major actions, but don't worry about it now))

You searced around in the boat, and managed to find a box of matches and an fireaxe. Then you tried to find a boat on the boat ((Boatception)) but all the boats were crushed from the green stone.

Inventory:
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KeZZa 7777 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Follow Rulyon up to higher ground. - Major
Hand Rulyon a Katana so he has a weapon. - Minor
KeZZa 7777
KeZZa 7777
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  JackBarber Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:09 pm

FIND MEDICAL SUPPLIES (Possibly things like tents and rafts, maybe some tools)
After searching and maybe finding stuff gather around with some other people that are heading to the island.

Last edited by JackBarber on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
JackBarber
JackBarber
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Accept the Katana and say thank you. Lead the way to shore for anyone who has not yet already gone.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Minor: "We're going to need some sort of shelter for the night... Is the boat at all useful for that now?"

Major: Start cutting off strips of wood from a nearby tree and gathering them into a pile. At the same time, stay on the lookout for campfire-type logs.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KeZZa 7777 Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:26 am

When i get to the island i can cut up some wood with my axe. Just a note.
KeZZa 7777
KeZZa 7777
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:00 am

Find some fruits, and maybe hunt an animal.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:59 am

Saima: You're still on the boat.

Just a notice, the boat is about 200 meters from the island.
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:01 am

Try to find a way to get to without getting the bread wet. If I can't...just try to get to shower with my load.

Im assuming we dont have to worry about weaponry, will modify my action if we do.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoolishBalloon Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:35 am

Roll #2

Saima [3] (D5)

Minor: "We're going to need some sort of shelter for the night... Is the boat at all useful for that now?"

Major: Start cutting off strips of wood from a nearby tree and gathering them into a pile. At the same time, stay on the lookout for campfire-type logs.

"Guys! We're going to needd some sort of shelter for this night... Is the boat at all useful for that now?" you asked. Someone answered "Are you dumb? This boat is sinking fast right now!" Feeling stupid you swam to the island and cut a few strips of wood and piled them up. Though you didn't find any campfire-type logs.

Active Effects
none

Inventory:

Rulyon [5]

Accept the Katana and say thank you. Lead the way to shore for anyone who has not yet already gone

You saw a man walk to you, and he gave you a katana. Then you swam to the island with the other guys still on the boat.

Active Effects
none

skills:

JackBarber [3] (D5)

FIND MEDICAL SUPPLIES (Possibly things like tents and rafts, maybe some tools)
After searching and maybe finding stuff gather around with some other people that are heading to the island.

You looked around for some medical supplies, and managed to find a healing potion. Then you saw Rulyon taking lead towards the island and followed him.

Active effects

Skills:

AerynPierre [2]

Try to find a way to get without getting the bread wet. If I can't...just try to get to shower with my load.

You jumped into the water, with your bread above your head. Hopefully you it won't get wet. And it didn't. But a bird pooped on it, so you had to cut away a half of it.

Active Effects
none

Inventory:

Talkal [5]

Find some fruits, and maybe hunt an animal.

You saw some trees and got some fruit. You shot them down with a shuriken, because that seemed to be a fun way to train your Ninja skill. After that you sneaked into the forest, and saw a small deer. You took two kunais and threw them at the deer. One stabbed his heart, and the other his brain. They hit exactly the same moment, and then you dragged the deer and the fruits back to the shore.

Active Effects
none

Skills:

Inventory:

KeZZa 7777 [1]

Follow Rulyon up to higher ground. - Major
Hand Rulyon a Katana so he has a weapon. - Minor

You gave Rulyon a katana, and then you saw him swim to the island. You decided to follow him. But you were to heavily loaded, so you began drowning. You decided to drop a handgun so you could manage to swim there.

Active Effects
none

Inventory:

Last edited by FoolishBalloon on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
FoolishBalloon
FoolishBalloon
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  JackBarber Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:45 am

Oh wow, look at those rolls, they are all so great... <.<
Totally there and everything, it's not like the numbers and results are blank or anything... *cough cough*
JackBarber
JackBarber
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:49 am

That's why he said to wait... Calm down XD
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next