Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem

+21
Rulyon
Electro263
FLAMELASHER
Nuclearworm
johnratchet3
Chatix
Talkal
Artlis
FoolishBalloon
Regnar13
acutelatios
ShadoWKilleR
Shakenspear
Frogger5
Daravel
creonto
XxoriginxX
Zerovirus
Bigkahuna
Dragonchampion
25 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem - Page 11 Empty Re: Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem

Post  Shakenspear Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:40 am

i could ask my dad he fixes computers and owns a computer shop lol

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem - Page 11 Empty Re: Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem

Post  ShadoWKilleR Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:51 pm

Click here to de-spoilerify this spoiler:

Is Dragonchampion not rolling or are we missing someone? If it's the latter Dragon will enforce the 72 HOUR RULE on you.
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Eyup. Who is missing?
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

https://roll2dodge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:55 pm

Bigkahuna:
Take an energy suit and put it on.
Open the bulkhead door.
Fire the mining laser at any enemies that may come out.

Shakenspear:
put on a biosuit
head out the door and look for another way to the platform
assist bigkahuna if any enemies come out

ShadoWKilleR:
Major>Put on a biosuit and go outside with shakenspear and bigkahuna, if any hostiles appear lift the sledge hammer above my head and accelerate it with my telekinesis downwards.
NEW TECHNIQUE - Accelerated movement - Utility ability
Accelerating movements speed and strength at the cost of control (if I miss it takes more time to recover and hit again).

Daravel:
Send out a distress call on all frequencies alerting nearby ships to our position, detail that our station is damaged and that they can't trust our sensors, also detail where we are in the station.

Search the computer system for station wide communications and activate them

Talkal:
"Guys we better stay here, it's dangerous out there. Very, very dangerous."
Find some clothes and put them on. Do some push-ups.

Everyone posted. Ready to roll.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Bigkahuna

Placing an energy gauntlet on your wrist, you activate the shielding, and it appears around you as a layer of pure energy. You always found these energy suits interesting, and even marveled at the military class ones that actually create a jumpsuit out of a pair of gauntlets.

You then walk over to the door and engage the hydraulics. The black steel door opens to reveal... nothing.

The next room is a long hallway, with three doors. A streak of blood shines on the steel floor, eerily fresh, leading off into the left doorway, which open a slight amount. The right door is closed, and a steel quarantine door has covered it, preventing access unless you can end the quarantine.

The third door is a large hydraulic steel blast door leading deeper into the mining platform. However, you look closer and notice that the massive steel door has been welded shut, with a blowtorch. You won't be getting in there except with some sort of high powered laser or explosives.

Strength: 3
Smarts: 2
Sight: 2
Power: 3

Abilities:
Telekenisis

Inventory:
Crude Uranium Laser Rifle (Chance to overheat and cause damage to self, has a very small chance of melting down and incapacitating or instantly killing the user or anyone around it, moderate damage, ranged)

Light Energy Suit (Prevents Radiation/Chemical/Poison Damage, lessens enemy attacks by 25%. Attached Grappling Hook. 15 Minutes Air)

Shakenspear
You take the suit and activate it, the energy flowing around you to form a biosuit that also changes carbon dioxide back into breathable oxygen. Heading outside, you walk over to the edge of the shield bubble, the shielding on the suit protecting you from the cosmic radiation from the storm. You then leap off, engaging a grappling gun on the gauntlet to attach itself to the edge of the platform.

You use thrusters to maneuver yourself now that you are outside the artificial gravity, and look around for an opening to get deeper into the platform. You notice that there is some meteor damage on the outer hull, and there is a large opening that you might be able to fit through. However, it is far enough away to be a one way trip; your air might not last long enough to get out of there if there is not enough air to recharge your air supply.

Strength:1
Stamina:1
Sight:3
Power:5

10 Minutes (2 turns) of air remaining.

Abilities:
Electrokenisis

Inventory:
Light Energy Suit (Prevents Radiation/Chemical/Poison Damage, lessens enemy attacks by 25%. Attached Grappling Hook. 15 Minutes Air)

Shadowkiller
Putting on the third and final suit, you take point with Bigkahuna as he enters the hallway. Nothing attacks or comes out, but you don't let down your guard... anything can happen.

Strength: 1
Smarts: 1
Sight: 3
Power: 5

Abilities:
Telekenisis

Inventory:
Sledgehammer (Moderate Damage, Crushing Effect, Slow Speed)

Daravel
You begin to type on the computer terminal, sending out a distress call on all frequencies, and making sure to add that the meteor location program is malfuctioning. Surprisingly, it doesn't take more than five minutes before you get a response on the screen. Odd enough, you see it is a typed communication, not a video or audio feed:

This is the UPC Battlecruiser Night's Fury. We copy your distress call, Miernion. What is your situation?

Strength: 0
Smarts: 3
Power: 4

Abilities:
Telekenisis

Inventory:
50 cal Desert Eagle, 8 bullets

Znurb
You search the lockers for any clothes that you can find. You find a miner's uniform. While you have always hated the style of clothing the basic miners have worn, you realize now is not the time to be picky. Taking off your battered, torn apart armor, you don the miner's gear and start to do some push ups on the floor. The time you spent locked in that locker has left you with some very serious cramps!

Strength: 2
Power: 2

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
Wrench (Fast Attack, light damage)

Game Events
The Battlecruiser is still awaiting a reply when you suddenly hear an inhuman scream from the room that the left doorway is leading to. Blood begins to pour from the slightly open doorway, leading out into the hall and mixing with the streaks of blood. A small window over the door is drenched in crimson as blood splatters over it, and you hear an odd clicking coming from behind the doorway.

Shakenspear is still grappled onto the side of the platform, his air about a third of the way depleted. He can see a large hole, as previously stated, large enough to get through. However, if the hole is depressurized or has no access to the main platform, he will be unable to restore his air and most likely die of lack of oxygen.

The Battlecruiser is nowhere to be seen; which means that it must still be a ways away; Battlecruisers are the largest ship in the United Planet's Coalition Fleet, spanning over 1,000 feet long. It would be equipped to handle the situation, but can you last long enough for them to get here?

Finally, there are three doors that you see through the blast doors that Bigkahuna opened. One of them is covered in blood and has blood coming out from the room adjoining it. The second, to the right, is covered with a steel quarantine door. The third, which leads deeper into the station, is sealed with a blowtorch and thus impossible to get through withoput explosives or a high powered laser.

Choose your path.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:17 pm

o.o i don't know what to do should i risk it lol

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:14 am

Go back and find an emergency air mask, or go inside and search for one.
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:31 am

climb back up and go inside to find an emergency air mask, if it is not clearly visible search for it or look for something that could give me more air
go back outside and try to go through the hole

my actions are like turning into sentences now lol

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:33 am

hey dragonchampion did you read my post referring to two rolls ago where you missed my practice electrokinesis action?

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Yes, but that was three majors that meant, and you only had three majors for one turn because of sucky rolls on the turn before.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Prepare my uranium laser rifle and go through the door on the left, shooting whatever comes through.
Search the room for any survivors, giving them basic medical attention if I do (staunching wounds with my shirt or such).
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Electro263 Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Hey DragonChampion, you forgot to add me to the waiting list! Urgh...

Electro263
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Dragonchampion wrote:Yes, but that was three majors that meant, and you only had three majors for one turn because of sucky rolls on the turn before.
oh lol i thought it was a permanent thing

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:56 am

OK, so does this mean everyone but Shakenspear and bigkahuna are dropped from the game? I will give an additional 24 hours leeway tonight only.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:41 am

o.o when you typed that i thought you meant that me and bigkahuna were gonna get dropped lol

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:49 am

Explore the left room, be ready to smash apart anything that dares look at me at any way that resembles hostile. Or anything that doesn't look human. If no hostiles present look for anything that I can use, a map would be highly useful.

I would love it if our locations were stated at the end of the roll, makes it a lot more easier to write an action.
Just add who is in which of those points of interest you added at the end.
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Find a good weapon and get ready to attack the aliens. If I don't find any, hide somwhere.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:49 am

Major thunderstorm here, everyone gets a bit of extra time cause no roll today.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:52 am

Waiting on Daravel.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:09 am

bigkahuna when you typed waiting on daravel and then i look at your picture, i think your like a spy and your like transmitting stuff for like an undercover mission makes me smile =D

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Holy hell, you haven't seen the matrix? Go watch it.... I don;t care how, just go watch it.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daravel Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:49 pm

I don't trust this battlecruiser, why no video?

Appraise the battlecruiser of our positions and situation and request identification codes.
Attempt to activate the stations internal communication system to talk to all members of the group

Daravel
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Dragonchampion - Fellow Matrix fan, eh? Wink What do you think about Inception?

Shakenspear wrote:climb back up and go inside to find an emergency air mask, if it is not clearly visible search for it or look for something that could give me more air
go back outside and try to go through the hole
Bigkahuna wrote:Prepare my uranium laser rifle and go through the door on the left, shooting whatever comes through if it is hostile.

Search the room for any survivors, giving them basic medical attention if I do (staunching wounds with my shirt or such).
Shadowkiller wrote:Explore the left room, be ready to smash apart anything that dares look at me at any way that resembles hostile. Or anything that doesn't look human. If no hostiles present look for anything that I can use, a map would be highly useful.
Talkal wrote:Find a good weapon and get ready to attack the aliens. If I don't find any, hide somwhere..
Daravel wrote:Appraise the battlecruiser of our positions and situation and request identification codes.
Attempt to activate the stations internal communication system to talk to all members of the group

Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Daravel, I will NOT allow you to be late again. Next time you are late, you are removed.

Shakenspear
You head back up and start searching for an emergency air mask. Unfortunately, you are unable to find one; everything is already thoroughly searched through.However, you do manage to find an auxiliary air tank in the locker where you took the suit; you wonder why you didn't notice it before. You take the air tank and head out, making your way to the hole. When you get inside, you see corpses floating in the hole itself, some torn apart in multiple ways. A door is sealed shut nearby, with a computer terminal next to is, glowing slightly. You notice a cord sticking out of it has been severed, you would need to fix it if you want to use the terminal.Strength:1
Stamina:1
Sight:3
Power:5

20 Minutes (4 turns) of air remaining

Abilities:
Electrokenisis

Inventory:
Light Energy Suit
(Prevents Radiation/Chemical/Poison Damage, lessens enemy attacks by
25%. Attached Grappling Hook. 15 Minutes Air)

Bigkahuna
You ready your rifle and go through the door. You are immediately spotted by three... beasts. Their knotted, evil looking skin is covered with blood, and you can also see their muscles throbbing under the semi-clear flesh. What makes you nearly throw up is the fact that you realize that they are human- or at least were. Their arms have been shrunk to make forepaws, and the lower halves of their bodies are torn off, and two new hind legs have grown in place. The beasts growl at you and look up from their meal- a twitching, half alive security guard, and pounce, blood dripping from their fangs.

You fire a blast of three shots, and manag to take down one. You leap aside as they get close, and the other two leap out into the hall and immediately spot the rest of the party.

Oh crap.

Strength: 3
Smarts: 2
Sight: 2
Power: 3

Abilities:
Telekenisis

Inventory:
Crude
Uranium Laser Rifle (Chance to overheat and cause damage to self, has a
very small chance of melting down and incapacitating or instantly
killing the user or anyone around it, moderate damage, ranged)

Light
Energy Suit (Prevents Radiation/Chemical/Poison Damage, lessens enemy
attacks by 25%. Attached Grappling Hook. 15 Minutes Air)

Shadowkiller
You ready your hammer and, using your telekenisis bring it down on one of the little beasts as they enter the hallway. The sledgehammer hits the closest one, which, as it is recovering from a pounce cannot get away in time. The beast's head explodes from the force of the hammer, covering you with blood and gore. The hammer continues through the body, snapping bone and tearing flesh before embedding itself in the floor.

Strength: 1
Smarts: 1
Power: 5

Abilities:
Telekenisis

Inventory:
Sledgehammer (Moderate Damage, Crushing Effect, Slow Speed) {Embedded in Floor}

Znurb
You attempt to find a weapon, but much to your despair the room has already been stripped clean. You then go back into your locker to hide when you hear the growlings of the beasts in the hallway where Shadow and Big just went.

Strength: 2
Power: 2

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
Wrench (Fast Attack, light damage)

Daravel
You start typing furiously, and give them the information they requested, also informing them where each of you are ocated. Finally, you request identification codes, which the ship readily sends, due to the fact the defensive orbital cannons on the platform are still online. The identification codes are a lot of mumbo jumbo, but you manage to decode some of them as they flash before your eyes:

Night's Fury
Class C UPC Battlecruiser

Armament:
Class C Ion Cannon, Bow
Class B Turbolaser Cannon, Bow
55 Class E Turbolaser Batteries, Starboard
55 Class E Turnolaser Batteries, Port
15 Class E Turbolaser Batteries, Stern
5 Class D Ion Batteries, Stern

History:
255 AUPC, Battle of Excelion V, Participant
266 AUPC, Battle of Aurelion Prime, Participant
268 AUPC, Battle of Jineris, Flagship of Fleet Admiral Jilus Marcus
275-Present, Flagship of Fleet Admiral Angus Tilec

Crew:

1500 Normal Crew

250 Firestorm Squadron Members, led by Sergeant Kilborn Arelai
50 Black Skull Squadron Members, led by Commander Hilertan Howe
1 Fleet Admiral; Angus Tilec

After you find out the information on the ship, you manage to hack into the communications system of the platform and activate the audio part of the platform's intercom system. Luckily, it is two way, and you are also able to gain access to the security systems, although much of it is still offline. You do manage to trace the fault to each individual camera, and if your team can find and fix the cameras, the security system will be brought back online in that sector, even if it is only the video and audio feeds.

Level Up: 4 Points remaining.

Strength: 0
Power: 4

Abilities:
Telekenisis

Inventory:
50 cal Desert Eagle, 8 bullets
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Shoot my Laser Rifle at the remaining beast's presumably weaker lower half of its body. If he dies, continue to the next action. If not, wait til someone kills him and then go to the next action.

Try to bandage up the crew member with pieces of my shirt or any medical supplies around. If he starts to turn into a beast, regretfully kill him, too.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next