Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem

+21
Rulyon
Electro263
FLAMELASHER
Nuclearworm
johnratchet3
Chatix
Talkal
Artlis
FoolishBalloon
Regnar13
acutelatios
ShadoWKilleR
Shakenspear
Frogger5
Daravel
creonto
XxoriginxX
Zerovirus
Bigkahuna
Dragonchampion
25 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem - Page 12 Empty Re: Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem

Post  Daravel Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:08 pm

When one of our stats passes one of the thresholds causing the roll mechanic to change does it become easier to succeed at harder actions? Or is the chances of succeeding still the same? If the chances remain the same, then what are the benefits of getting higher stats in sight/strength/smarts? Does having a higher stat mean that 'harder' tasks are now 'easier'?

New stats:
Strength: 0
Smarts: 5
Sight: 4
Power: 5

Confirm with the Night's Fury what their intended course of action is and relay this to all members of the group.

If any of the group are in immediate danger from beasts then shoot the beasts in the head; if I have a clear shot. If there is no immediate danger then search the computer/ask group members what they know of the organisation that owns the Night's Fury.

Daravel
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem - Page 12 Empty Re: Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem

Post  Dragonchampion Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:47 pm

The higher your stats, the easier it becomes to succeed on actions. it also makes harder things, such as learning higher level psychic powers, easier instead of impossible.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

https://roll2dodge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:29 am

"I'm a security officer for god's sake! I can't hide like a coward! Those people need me!"
Rush at the monster's, and attack them with wrench.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:26 am

I'll leave the other beast for bigkahuna to handle as I don't want to be hit by a nuclear powered laser...

Dislodge my sledgehammer by moving it forward(If the head got stuck while in a low angle it should use less strength to succeed)
Pin down the beast with my telekinesis, if it tries to lunge at someone then launch the beast to the wall.

Last edited by ShadoWKilleR on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:10 am

guys which way are we going through the hallway or should i hack this terminal and we all go through this way, i dont wanna split up
also dragonchampion do we level up because of specific things we do?

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Leveling up happens from killing things, hacking, and doing other things similar.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:45 am

Shakenspear wrote:guys which way are we going through the hallway or should i hack this terminal and we all go through this way, i dont wanna split up

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:49 am

GOing through that way is only possible for those with the radiation armor. Anyone without armor will be fried as soon as they leave the control tower.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Try and fix terminal then attempt to hack it, if any enemies appear immediately retreat back to my team members

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:16 am

OK, that's 5 days. Anyone who has not posted an action is gone. Someone put up a list; and don;t worry, I have some ideas in mind for inactives...

I think I'll be mean. Twisted Evil
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:57 am

bigkahuna wrote:Shoot my Laser Rifle at the remaining beast's presumably weaker lower half of its body. If he dies, continue to the next action. If not, wait til someone kills him and then go to the next action.

Try to bandage up the crew member with pieces of my shirt or any medical supplies around. If he starts to turn into a beast, regretfully kill him, too.
ShadoWKilleR wrote:Dislodge my sledgehammer by moving it forward(If the head got stuck while in a low angle it should use less strength to succeed)
Pin down the beast with my telekinesis, if it tries to lunge at someone then launch the beast to the wall.
Talkal wrote:"I'm a security officer for god's sake! I can't hide like a coward! Those people need me!"
Daravel wrote:New stats:

Confirm with the Night's Fury what their intended course of action is and relay this to all members of the group.

If any of the group are in immediate danger from beasts then shoot the beasts in the head; if I have a clear shot. If there is no immediate danger then search the computer/ask group members what they know of the organisation that owns the Night's Fury.
Shakenspear wrote:Try and fix terminal then attempt to hack it, if any enemies appear immediately retreat back to my team members

Dun dun duuun!

Last edited by ShadoWKilleR on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:37 am

bigkahuna wrote:Shoot my Laser Rifle at the remaining beast's presumably weaker lower half of its body. If he dies, continue to the next action. If not, wait til someone kills him and then go to the next action.

Try to bandage up the crew member with pieces of my shirt or any medical supplies around. If he starts to turn into a beast, regretfully kill him, too.

ShadoWKilleR wrote:I'll leave the other beast for bigkahuna to handle as I don't want to be hit by a nuclear powered laser...

Dislodge my sledgehammer by moving it forward(If the head got stuck while in a low angle it should use less strength to succeed)

Talkal wrote:"I'm a security officer for god's sake! I can't hide like a coward! Those people need me!"

Daravel wrote:New stats:

Shakenspear wrote:Try and fix terminal then attempt to hack it, if any enemies appear immediately retreat back to my team members

Last edited by Shakenspear on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:38 am

uhm i didnt see shadowkillers list post lol so dont use mine just use shadowkillers

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:23 am

It doesn't matter, mine is just all the rolls randomized...

Btw, your list is better organized in terms of continuity of the actions, I will edit my post to contain your list.
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:18 am

cool, lol i thought putting 2 spaces between each quote would make it more organized didnt really make a difference besides making my post really big lol

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:18 pm

When you edit my post it looks like a giant mess and tangle of actions, mine is only for viewing pleasure AFTER posted, not when quoted though..
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:31 am

i dont quite understand what you said lol

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:03 am

Bigkahuna
The laser blast from your rifle hits the beast in the hind legs, severing both of them with the power of the laser. The beast whines, and attempts to get away by pulling itself away with its front paws.

You then turn your attention to the crew member, but his eyes dim; he is dead.

Strength: 3
Smarts: 2
Sight: 2
Power: 3

Abilities:
Telekenisis

Inventory:
Crude
Uranium Laser Rifle (Chance to overheat and cause damage to self, has a
very small chance of melting down and incapacitating or instantly
killing the user or anyone around it, moderate damage, ranged)

Light
Energy Suit (Prevents Radiation/Chemical/Poison Damage, lessens enemy
attacks by 25%. Attached Grappling Hook. 15 Minutes Air)

Shadowkiller
Pinning the dangerous one down with telekenisis, you pull the sledgehammer out with a quick movement, courtesy of physics. The sledgehammer is once again back and ready to be used.

Strength: 1
Smarts: 1
Sight: 3

Abilities:
Telekenisis

Inventory:
Sledgehammer (Moderate Damage, Crushing Effect, Slow Speed)

Znurb
You run up to the closest monster, and brandish your wrench. With a few strikes, you break the beast's front and back legs, snapping them cleanly in two and making it impossible for the beast to move.

(Note you have 2 majors each turn, Tal.)

Strength: 2
Smarts: 3
Sight: 3
Power: 2

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
Wrench (Fast Attack, light damage)

Daravel
Night's Fury, confirm course of action.

The message is quickly responded to, as if they were waiting for it.

The purpose of this mission is to sterilize the vessel of any and all of the so called "Corpsefire Plague" That was reported a week ago by the ship's captain. All infected personell will be eliminated, and any survivors removed.

You then ask the group if any of them know about the UPC; only Talkla has a responce:

"You idiot! How could you have forgotten that the United Plaents Coalition are the people that OWN this place! They are the ones who fund and supply us!"

Abilities:
Telekenisis

Inventory:
50 cal Desert Eagle, 8 bullets

Shakenspear
The hacking appears to be a little too complicated for you; you soon find yourself staring at endless streams of code. The console refuses to unlock the door.

(Same as Talkal, Shake. You have two majors each time, use em.)

15 Minutes (3 turns) of air remaining

Abilities:
Electrokenisis

Inventory:
Light Energy Suit
(Prevents Radiation/Chemical/Poison Damage, lessens enemy attacks by
25%. Attached Grappling Hook. 15 Minutes Air)
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:53 am

Shakenspear, use your electrokinesis to power the motors that operate the door, it's your best bet to open the door without learning a skill on the spot...

>Smash the beast's head with a golf strike like smash to the face
> Pull the escaping beast back here
I don't want to take the chance of it recovering and preying on us later..

Dragon, why doesn't my suit show in the roll? I'm pretty sure I wore one...
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:55 am

Major 1: Practice my electrokinesis safely until i am pretty confident at using it accurately
Major 2: Use my electrokinesis to try and power the motors to open the door

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:57 am

Hmmm, I'll fix next roll.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:31 am

Much obliged.
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:16 am

i dunno how to delete my post guess you cant but i have to type something

Last edited by Shakenspear on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dont know how to delete a post)

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:18 am

After the beast is killed, search for any useful items and information.

Examine the dead man for signs of infection; if he has any, kill him. If not, look for information and/or ID on his person.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Kill the remaining monster (If there is any left).
"We must find an escape pod, we don't have much time"
Look for a map.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next