Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem

+21
Rulyon
Electro263
FLAMELASHER
Nuclearworm
johnratchet3
Chatix
Talkal
Artlis
FoolishBalloon
Regnar13
acutelatios
ShadoWKilleR
Shakenspear
Frogger5
Daravel
creonto
XxoriginxX
Zerovirus
Bigkahuna
Dragonchampion
25 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem - Page 22 Empty Re: Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem

Post  Saima Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:15 pm

I don't think they were attacking me, per say. In addition, I was quite inappropriate. But thanks for the kind words, Shino.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem - Page 22 Empty Re: Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem

Post  Shinobody Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:10 pm

@Saima: Well, maybe, that's how it felt. Maybe I was now being inappropriate. Whatever.
@Rulyon:
Sigh... anyone live near the mountains of North Carolina and know of any 3 bedroom + houses for sale cheap? Thanks to good ol' human greed, me and my family probably won't have a house to come home to come December 20th.
That's what Dragon said in R2D on Wesnoth forums.
EDIT:
Found on some abandoned forum about War On Terrador, Dragon's Wesnoth add-on.
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:00 am

I've got some connections in the real estate industry. I may live in Texas, but they specialize in finding homes out of state. I'll see what I can find; if I can find any possibilities, I'll post them here.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Dragon, I wish you the best of luck and a Merry Christmas regardless. You are a great man for all the things you have done, from writing stories to, hosting r2ds and making game addons. Good luck my friend.
~Shaken

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem - Page 22 Empty Aaaaaand here I go again.

Post  PeterPorty Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:04 am

I came here looking for a user's exact name, since I needed to contact him and I couldn't quite locate him anywhere else... But then, I saw this forum was still active... I will be honest; it was a surprise for me, I assumed it was sent to oblivion like every other place I left. Razz

So then I browse a little and I see your post, Dragonchampion... I felt really bad that I hadn't talked to you in ages, since I considered you a friend, and it was even worse after all that had happened... Well, long story short, I felt the need to contact you somehow, I looked for your email everywhere... Minecraft, Chatango, Novalia old forums, here, Dragonfyre, The Golden Order, Wesnoth, (would have tried Paltalk, but I don't have it any more)... You made a hell of a job not placing your email anywhere to be found. >.>

So, being friends with Shadowmaster, I thought about asking him to give me your email, but knowing he wouldn't, I decided to search your posts and see if I could get it anywhere, and I ran across your most recent post; congratulations man, I hope you actually do get the house, and I truly hope you come back. I know it's a little late, but I hope you managed to have a merry Christmas even with all this shit happening, and I am sure you will have a great year from now on.

TL;DR
PeterPorty
PeterPorty
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22