Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem

+21
Rulyon
Electro263
FLAMELASHER
Nuclearworm
johnratchet3
Chatix
Talkal
Artlis
FoolishBalloon
Regnar13
acutelatios
ShadoWKilleR
Shakenspear
Frogger5
Daravel
creonto
XxoriginxX
Zerovirus
Bigkahuna
Dragonchampion
25 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem - Page 20 Empty Re: Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem

Post  Bigkahuna Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:24 pm

johnratchet3 wrote:Any1 else surprised that we're free from some major event about to kill us all for the moment?

Yeah, I thought for sure I was playing one of Dragon's games Wink
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem - Page 20 Empty Re: Roll 2 Dodge: The Galaxy's Requiem

Post  Dragonchampion Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:27 am

johnratchet3 wrote:Any1 else surprised that we're free from some major event about to kill us all for the moment?

As far as you know there could be a massive parasitical excursion headed your way.

Or maybe the ship is under attack.

Or maybe the marines from the ship are attacking the parasiticals.

Or maybe there is a massive boss parasitical headed your way.

Or maybe all of these are happening at the same time and I am being mean and letting you think about which are true and which aren't. Twisted Evil
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

https://roll2dodge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:04 pm

oh shit we're dead lol what if the ship even turns on us???

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:18 pm

take control drag? =P

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:52 am

*cough* List *cough*
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:53 am

Shakenspear wrote:Make my way towards the group that are coming to helps us; on the way if i find anything interesting stop and investigate but don't lag behind. Also be on the ready for enemies

[quote="Shinobody"]Major: Go after Shakenspear and cover him, using my gun.

bigkahuna wrote:Follow Shakenspear, keep an eye out for Parasiticals with my Laser Rifle at the ready.

There just weren't many options on what to do next.

johnratchet3 wrote: Locate and use some control panels within the control room in an attempt to access security cameras and find a map of the station.

MINOR; Whistle a merry tune

Any1 else surprised that we're free from some major event about to kill us all for the moment?

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:45 am

I will roll Wednesday.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Thursday ~

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:30 am

I know, I'm sorry. I have been working on my midterms for college. Give me a bit, probably Saturday.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Shakenspear
You do not know if a group is coming to help you or not, but hopefully there are. Heading out, you head down the hall, your pole ready. However, you realize something is very odd. The area around you is oddly quiet, you could even hear a pin drop...

Strength:1
Smarts:1
Sight:3
Power:5

Abilities:
Electrokenisis

Inventory:
Iron Pipe (Light Damage, Electrical)
Light Energy Suit
(Prevents Radiation/Chemical/Poison Damage, lessens enemy attacks by
25%. Attached Grappling Hook. 15 Minutes Air)
Emergency Air Tank (+10 Minutes Max Air)

Nick
You follow Shakenspear, preparing to open fire on any parasiticals. However, you notice that the area is oddly quiet...

Strength: 3
Smarts: 2
Sight: 2
Power: 3

Abilities:
Telekenisis

Inventory:
Crude
Uranium Laser Rifle (Chance to overheat and cause damage to self, has a
very small chance of melting down and incapacitating or instantly
killing the user or anyone around it, moderate damage, ranged)

Light
Energy Suit (Prevents Radiation/Chemical/Poison Damage, lessens enemy
attacks by 25%. Attached Grappling Hook. 15 Minutes Air)

Johnratchet
You open the security console, and find it already pre-hacked by someone with considerable skill. You manage to notice, however, that there are a few opimizations... You quickly hack into a few security cameras, and then scream.

Climbing up the stairwell is a massive parasitical, resembling a large snake made of human corpses. Eyes can be seen all along its sick and twisted body, and a huge mouth, made of sharpened bone as teeth, is at the forefront.

Your strength manages to keep you from throwing up, but then your heart stops.

The three others are within two minutes walk of the stairwell.

Strength: 4
Smarts: 3
Sight: 2
Power: 1

Profession:
None

Abilities:
None

Inventory:
3ft Wire
3 Metal Plating
Miniature Arc Welder
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:59 am

*cough* Forgetting something?

Bigkahuna wrote:Follow Shakenspear, keep an eye out for Parasiticals with my Laser Rifle at the ready.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:14 am

=P bigkahuna
Find some nice cover/vantage points to take and get ready to fight the parasite thingy, caution everyone else who is with me to get into strategical positions
Even though i don't know it is coming can i do this?
Edit: we should find a vantage point or something to fight this thing

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:16 am

I KNOW I did Bigkahuna. He even succeeded on a sight roll and noticed a Parasitical, apparently terrified, run into an air vent. I KNOW I didn't just imagine that... I mean, I even said "Everyone" when John thought about you guys who left the security area!

Bah. Bigkahuna gets two actions next turn then... Suspect
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:10 am

oh stewy.....

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Well, that sight roll would have really helped, considering that we now know that we're walking to our doom... And we also don't know (Curse you, meta-gaming).

Follow Shakenspear, keep an eye out for Parasiticals with my Laser Rifle at the ready.

There's nothing I can do besides this, unless we can contact Johnratchet somehow...

If it's possible to contact Johnratchet without metagaming, keep in touch with him.
If not, use my double-action bonus for DOUBLE EFFECTIVENESS.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:46 am

Lets say....that i can hear it coming =D

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:45 am

waiting on john and nick

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:37 am

Um, Bigkahuna, Dragonchampion did your roll.
He called it my char's name, but it has yours inventory and skills.

Tell to Shakenspear (and Bigkahuna, if he's around) : "Er, how about we move... faster? "
Aim my gun at shadows, vents, everything... In other words, be afraid. Very afraid.

Wait, me and shaken have split form the group, and are trying to break through? Damn. Horror conventions says we're as good as dead.
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:20 am

Now i'm confused o.O

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Bigkahuna also joined you, SHino. It's the three of you, and you all left john back in the security room.

With no door.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:46 am

hmm we fight this thing then we realize we forgot him back at the security place and rush back to him? or we rush back to him and fight the parasite thing together

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  johnratchet3 Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:20 am

Major; Explore the optimisations in the console to warn the group (that ditched me Razz ). Being a station, there should surely be some loudspeakers or the like.

Umm, I'm confused over the setting. How can I be left in the command center if there's no door? Wouldn't mind some setting or location clarification.

Minor; prep the arc welder to ensure I can use it. Maybe set up my cable to dangle in front of the entrance so I can shock an intruder remotely.
johnratchet3
johnratchet3
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Remember how they blasted a hole in the doorway to get into the control center? The door was sealed; and now, there is a huge gaping hole in the door.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakenspear Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:24 am

johnratchet3 wrote:Major; Explore the optimisations in the console to warn the group (that ditched me Razz ). Being a station, there should surely be some loudspeakers or the like.

Umm, I'm confused over the setting. How can I be left in the command center if there's no door? Wouldn't mind some setting or location clarification.

Minor; prep the arc welder to ensure I can use it. Maybe set up my cable to dangle in front of the entrance so I can shock an intruder remotely.

bigkahuna wrote:Well, that sight roll would have really helped, considering that we now know that we're walking to our doom... And we also don't know (Curse you, meta-gaming).

Follow Shakenspear, keep an eye out for Parasiticals with my Laser Rifle at the ready.

There's nothing I can do besides this, unless we can contact Johnratchet somehow...

If it's possible to contact Johnratchet without metagaming, keep in touch with him.
If not, use my double-action bonus for DOUBLE EFFECTIVENESS.

Shinobody wrote:Um, Bigkahuna, Dragonchampion did your roll.
He called it my char's name, but it has yours inventory and skills.

Tell to Shakenspear (and Bigkahuna, if he's around) : "Er, how about we move... faster? "
Aim my gun at shadows, vents, everything... In other words, be afraid. Very afraid.

Wait, me and shaken have split form the group, and are trying to break through? Damn. Horror conventions says we're as good as dead.

Shakenspear wrote:
Find some nice cover/vantage points to take and get ready to fight the parasite thingy, caution everyone else who is with me to get into strategical positions
Even though i don't know it is coming can i do this?
Edit: we should find a vantage point or something to fight this thing

This is an alright order....

Shakenspear
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonchampion Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:26 am

Roll tonight or tomorrow.
Dragonchampion
Dragonchampion
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next