Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll 2 Dodge: The Facility

+7
ShadoWKilleR
Artlis
FLAMELASHER
XxoriginxX
Bigkahuna
Talkal
Daravel
11 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Roll 2 Dodge: The Facility - Page 14 Empty Re: Roll 2 Dodge: The Facility

Post  its_crunchtime Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Agreeing with the rest.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daravel Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:35 pm

You should all now have your InfoPoint information as a PM. Now.. let's get cracking.

Credits can be spent instantly no matter where you are and missions can be short, medium or long term. You may be able to have more than one mission at once, but it is no guarantee. From now on, using the InfoPoints will count as a second minor (so you can walk past one, use it, walk on and conduct a major action)

I hope this makes it all a little more interesting for you all.

Daravel
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Ok, you do not have to share but I am wondering what you guys are supposed to do, or at least where you need to go, it might be helpful so that we can plan it out better. I personally was told to talk to a man at D9. Or we could all split up and meet back here once we are done.
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:13 am

I suggest sharing our missions and then deciding which one to do together. Also the lady told me she likes me.

My mission is to find Oranen because his mental link can help us avoid our (my?) pursuers, she said he is still alive.
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 am

Did she by any chance say where?
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:11 am

Info request (through PM) on:

A. the Enforcers
B. the Facility (history, general knowledge, etc.)
C. the topic she first spoke to me about
D. herself (who is she, how did she get there, etc.)

Notepad usage: Add all party members as friends.

----------------------------------

Head to the shop at G4 as my mission requires.
EDIT: And ask about their wares.

Last edited by bigkahuna on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Sadly, she did not.

>Request information on the wherabouts of Oranen. Alternatively: Who could know where he is.
>Add all party memebers as friends, note on the newest addition as being with a hostile group before joining us. (Refer to this as his/her name, I am SO bad with names >.<)
>Request information about my "Pursuer"

Also, I forgot, do we Meta-share or RP share? if RP share then add this after we rendezvous outside the info machine.
> Tell the party Oranen is still alive and that the deformed lady told me that I need to find him for my "Great reward" *air quotes*.
>Create some throwing knives and a belt that could hold them

Finally realized my signature move will not be as pwoerful as I want it to be so I'll just be satisfied with flinging knives around like a crazy bitch.

Last edited by ShadoWKilleR on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Say thank you to the lady and then talk to everyone.
"After we complete our missions we should meet back here so that none of us get stranded alone."
Once everyone starts to depart head for the warehouse at D9. Upon arriving search for the person that I am supposed to talk too, and pick up any helpful items that happen to be laying on the ground. (it is a warehouse after all)
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daravel Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:51 pm

You can make InfoPoint actions via PM if you want.
You will generally meta-share, but you can RP-share to add to your character and action.
I'll wait for everyone to post an action before I deal with your InfoPoint actions.

Daravel
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Request mroe information on my mission, then search out the man I was asked to for my mission, and inquire to him about the paper. Try to resolve and obtain the issue about the paper peacefully.

Last edited by its_crunchtime on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:50 am

Add my group to the friends list.
Go with Regnar "I'll help you, is it OK with you?"
Ask anyone about the missing people.

Last edited by Talkal on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 am

You can come:) If you want to change your action here is my mission.

I am supposed to get incormation on a group of people that have been found missing. This has been my mission before, as in I have had to talk to people about these prisoners, or I have had to search for them.
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:19 am

Um, so you're saying that you search for prisoners that went missing? I'll add an action to my previous post.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:43 am

No, they were taken prisoner by an unknown person so it is unkinown where they are :3
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Talkal Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Could you send me a PM with your action? I am a little confused, about what I should do.
Talkal
Talkal
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:00 pm

It should be sent.
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoWKilleR Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:35 am

No one wants to help me find Oranen? He's the only one that can help us not get caught by the Enforcers or the group that's been chasing us. According that lady.

Also, am I the only one who got her twisted face?
ShadoWKilleR
ShadoWKilleR
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Daravel Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Just waiting for Flamelasher. Remember that InfoPoint actions are extra to the major/minor rolls and will always take place via PM (you can make those actions via PM as well). The rest of the roll will be as normal.

Daravel
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  its_crunchtime Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:44 am

I have to say, I am impressed at how you have turned Oranen from a player to a potentially important NPC. I'll have to remember that trick for my own roll to dodge...(shameless advertising:Waiting list is open!)

Shadow, I will help you find Oranen after I finish my own mission, if you are patient. Mine appears fairly simple, and shouldn't take too long.
its_crunchtime
its_crunchtime
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FLAMELASHER Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Mutter "Stupid machine... Can't make up it's mind..." and check map for an armory of some kind
FLAMELASHER
FLAMELASHER
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:15 pm

I will be absent until Friday. NPC me as needed, though I doubt that a second roll will be done before I return.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daravel Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:03 am

I'm rolling.. slowly. I'm on holiday with my girlfriend and therefore time is limited. Sorry Sad

Daravel
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Change of plans. I'm actually leaving July 5th and won't be back until July 15th, give or take a day. NPC me as needed, please.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daravel Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Those of you with InfoPoint actions have got their PM's. I will finish the roll tonight/tommorow but it shouldn't take too long now. It's just getting tricky keeping track of all the little things going on and takes a while to plan each roll. Apologies for the delays.

Please don't make actions until I have posted the full roll.

Daravel
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daravel Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Janette steps out into the sunlight first and waits alone. She [5] considers the road ahead and the inevitable dangers; conjuring 20 sharp, slender and aerodynamic knives which fit neatly into a sturdy leather belt that appeared suddenly around her waist – she felt much happier. Everyone else exits simultaneously and a discussions immediately commences; Tom [3] peruses the paper map but no armouries are clearly marked on the map but he ponders the designation of ‘dangerous’ – surely dangerous places are places where people have weapons?

“Looks like we’ve all been given different missions then? This enticement of credits is all well and good, but, how beneficial are they going to be? My mission is to go to one of these shops and get us some equipment; then we can see how worth it these missions are.”

“Sure, sounds like a good idea. We don’t want to be running around chasing worthless credits when we have more important things to be doing. Having said that, my own mission shouldn’t take a minute, I just have to talk to that man… there.” John pointed at one of the zombie like figures that sat along the pavement.

MacKeever listened patiently. “The credits will be worth it, they do more than buy simple goods in the shops. If we’re going to head off and complete our own missions then we should aim to meet back here – certainly before dark.”

“Guys, Oranen is alive… and someone is after us… me. We can’t all just run off alone; we should stick together as much as possible.” Janette’s voice was overshadowed by the slightly more powerful voices of the men.

“I will be heading to the Warehouse on D9; I am in search of some prisoners that I am sure can help us. The rest of you seem to be staying in this vicinity; I will meet you all back here by nightfall at the latest.”
“I will come with you… I don’t think anyone should be alone. Especially not those warehouses that the map has marked in red” Johnny [5] began to follow MacKeever [2].
“The warehouses you say?” An old man approached the two of them. “Yeah, I’d be damn careful heading that way. That’s where them Enforcers come from. What do you want in those warehouses?”
Johnny turned and guided the old man into an empty part of the street. “You have seen these warehouses? What do you know of them?”
“Seen them? Why... I’ve been in them! Back when I still harboured dreams of getting out of this place. They use a few of those warehouses as bases closer to us; where they actually come from, I don’t know.”
“Why did you go inside if it’s so dangerous?”
“Answers, of course. Lots of people round here and have been here a long time, you hear rumours – but no answers. People said the best place for answers was to get inside one of those warehouses and have a good look around, so I did.”
“Was it one of these Warehouses? What did you find?” Johnny showed him the map, pointing at the two red W’s on the map. The man took a minute to get his bearings.
“Could have been… I’d hate to say.”
“We are looking for some people; did you see any prisoners inside?”
“Ahh, now the thing you have to remember is, this place can do many things… Bigger on the inside you see. It was like a labyrinth in there, lots of machines, weapons, control panels, tubes – all that movie stuff. Sure, I heard screams, but I didn’t see no prisoners. Listen… good luck to you, but take my advice, stay away.”
Johnny thanked the man, but before he could discuss the information with MacKeever loud shouts came from back down the road

Charles [1] and John [2] were both headed the same way, Janette and Tom followed some way behind, unsure of their next moves. John approached the middle aged man who sat huddled up in his coat against a dirty brick wall.
“Excuse me… ahem…. Excuse… hello?...Hell-“The man did not move, his eyes stared between John’s feet unfocused. “I’d like to ask you about a paper you might have in your possession?” The mans eyes shot up, straight into John’s own.
“No paper here… get along.”
“I was told you had a paper, one that would really help me.”
“Who told you? What business is it of yours?” Charles diverted his attention and attempted to calm the man down.
“Perhaps you could just let my friend look at it? Then we can leave you in peace.”
“What is this? A robbery? No paper here… why don’t you move along? Tears began to drip from the mans cheeks.
“I’m sorry; we didn’t mean to upset you.”
Suddenly 3 of the stationary figures nearby jerked into life, their eyes burning with anger, “Hey, why don’t you leave him alone?” The man was now openly weeping into his hands.

Spoiler:

Daravel
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next