Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Onyx Assassin: Moonlight and Blood

+6
johnratchet3
FillerB
Rulyon
Regnar13
Kanapka
PeterPorty
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Onyx Assassin: Moonlight and Blood - Page 6 Empty Re: The Onyx Assassin: Moonlight and Blood

Post  FillerB Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:05 am

The actions.

Spoiler:
FillerB
FillerB
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

The Onyx Assassin: Moonlight and Blood - Page 6 Empty Re: The Onyx Assassin: Moonlight and Blood

Post  PeterPorty Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:43 pm

Aerius/Filler;
10- You wink at Cupcakes, who facepalms and announces, "It's one thirty-seven pm". He did press a button, and you notice it was next to the one he pressed before to set up the droids. He then grabs you by your shirt and says "sorry pal, too late for your medicine!" and throws you at the enemy, hitting one of the grunts making him fall unconscious and falling on top of the woman. You take out your knife and put her on her neck. "You guys take the last one, pals." With the fast movement in the air, you notice you have a special gift for acrobatics.
Acrobatics level 1

Chip/johnratchet3;
6- You dive as soon as you see these people, hiding behind a couple of boxes. The didn't notice you, but you left Cupcakes alone to fight the last grunt. You did although take your sharp-piece-of-metal-you-call-a-knife and have it in your hands right now.
Cupcakes -1

Toffee/Kanapka;
"This kid you mention was James, my grandfather. He was the first marox, he didn't know about his powers... he was only two years old! The CIA captured him, and made extremely cruel experiments on him, they also tortured him, just to see his reaction, just to recreate the flames. They tortured him for years, many years, and when he was already old, they forced him to have a child and then killed him. That child had no powers, kbut the kept him nonetheless, the same story repeated, and I was born. I wasn't born a free marox, I had to fight my way out of that facility at the age of 13, alone, just to find a huge world outside I knew nothing about. That CIA agency that tortured James was destroyed by the government of the United States back when they had the control, but only a few years later, the same CIA agents that made all those atrocities joined a group of terrorists to form the ARU, the same group you work for. We marox don't want to kill people, we don't do it for fun; it's also their fault. During the many experiments they did to James, they got into his nervous system and eliminated the pain, they also fiddled with his hormones to take out his emotions and make him aggressive, they were trying to make biological, thinking war machines. Most of the marox have regained the feeling of pain, and a few other feelings too. I have them all, I have all the feelings a human being has, and I am also rational, not aggressive. I don't kill because I want to, as you think; I don't kill because I need to, as the other marox do; I kill for freedom, for respect, for my life." After a small pause he says "So you, agent Toffee, will you join our ranks, will you become one of the survivors, one of the leaders; will you become one of the few people who are truly free?"

Regnar/Falcon;
4- You try to shoot the people at the back, trying not to make too much sound, but you forget to change the bullet type, and shoot a massive photono charge, killing at least five of them. They of course notice you, but they don't seem to care, they're after your guy.

Pig/Rulyon;
3- You shoot towards the man with the plasma blade, but miss. You instead hit someone's foot, at least you managed to make one of them fall. You then jump and start running towards them, but by the time you reach there, they're all dead except for the guy you shot, who is in the ground crying for mercy. You also hurt your knee when jumping recklessly to battle, but it's pretty minor.
Knee injury.

Team Rescue:
Cupcake: 1- He jumps as to grab the final grunt, who somehow manages to dodge him and run away, just by the time the droid arrives and shoots Cupcake in the arm.

You killed one of the guys, and the other one left, but you have the girl alive. Cupcakes grabs her and strips her (No, not completely >.<) taking all her weapons and communication devices, and tying her to a chair you found there.
"Alright guys; who wants to learn interrogation and a little bit of torture?" He said with a smirk "The one who's too much of a pussy to do it can go search the area."

Toffe:
Not much to say here, it's pretty much answering the question. You did although hear a weak sound, like something hitting a wall. You deduce it's a fight, using your advanced logic.

Team Mission:

Target: 10- (wow... 2 10s in 1 roll...) The man with the staff stands there, waiting for the right moment to attack. He waits quite a while, until the blades are just an inch away from his body, and suddenly, he disappears. He then shows up on a rock nearby, and saying "Thank you for trying to help" he jumps right into the middle, his staff hitting the ground and making an earthquake, killing most of them painfully. The few that weren't close enough to die run away, run like hell, in a split second you couldn't see them, so your target went to the one Pig had shot and grabs him by the chin, his arm's muscles were noticeably pressing his neck, and he said "What do you think, team Aqua; shall we kill him right away, or shall we kill him slowly?"

Time until the next event: 10 minutes - 1 hour, depending on your choices.

Spoiler:
PeterPorty
PeterPorty
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PureCraft Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:29 pm

PeterPorty wrote:P-p-p-Pure, there are MUCH better games in here than mine... Are you sure you don't want to join one of those? Urgh...
Also, I'm totally making that my signature or something, Filler. Razz
No, I want to troll this one.

PureCraft
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterPorty Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:45 pm

I'll put you on the waiting list... You'll have to wait a lot; and if you troll, you're both out of the game and out of the forum... Understood?
PeterPorty
PeterPorty
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PureCraft Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Yes my Führer! Porty.

PureCraft
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  FillerB Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Did you just perform a Fastball Special with my body? Hells fucking yes!

My action will come later tonight/early tomorrow by the way.
FillerB
FillerB
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 pm

So i'm assuming were team aqua?
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterPorty Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Possibly enough... How much do you trust me not to set a trap for you?
PeterPorty
PeterPorty
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Tell the man fast, we need to get on with our mission. Once the guy is dead ask the man (what ever his name is) why we are here.
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:29 am

"Son of a B@*#H, that hurts! How was I so stupid?!"

Minor Action: Report in with Cupcake. "Cupcake, this is Pig. We've reached our objective."

Major Action: Search the enemy corpses for anything useful or valuable, especially ammunition or knives.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  johnratchet3 Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:55 am

Alright, in defense of my rather.... cowardly... action, I had the option of shooting into the group or chucking my knife that way, and was under a very distinct hunch that not only would Aerius or Cupcake be in the foray, but that I'd roll a 3 and shoot a team mate. Simply standing there wasn't a great idea.

Anyway, a simple plasma knife isn't an interrogation weapon... it's too quick and clean ... this sharp, jagged piece of metal on the other hand Twisted Evil ... Approach the girl, and ask "Any chance you can tell us what we want to know without making this too... difficult? Please? We're merely looking for our comrade who has gone missing in the vicinity."

After she refuses/spits on my shoes, tell her "*sigh*, you may or may not die shortly depending on what my officer thinks is best. If you refuse to help us however... *slowly reveals the knife* ...then a quick clean death is out of the question. Or moreover born from the lack of answers. Are you willing to talk with us now? Time isn't something I enjoy wasting...

Hopefully she talks. Grunts shouldn't think too highly of martyrdom. If she talks, request to cupcake that she be let go, or at the very least, killed quickly. If she doesn't talk... slowly begin cutting...
johnratchet3
johnratchet3
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Back to top Go down

Post  FillerB Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:40 am

Search the area after taking one of the grunts weapons at random. Cupcakes seems to like this torture-ing thing way too much and I really don't have the stomach to witness things like this. His methods are starting to worry me.
FillerB
FillerB
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanapka Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:28 am

FillerB/Arieus:
Search the area after taking one of the grunts weapons at random. Cupcakes seems to like this torture-ing thing way too much and I really don't have the stomach to witness things like this. His methods are starting to worry me.

johnratchet3/Chip:
Approach the girl, and ask "Any chance you can tell us what we want to know without making this too... difficult? Please? We're merely looking for our comrade who has gone missing in the vicinity."

After she refuses/spits on my shoes, tell her "*sigh*, you may or may not die shortly depending on what my officer thinks is best. If you refuse to help us however... *slowly reveals the knife* ...then a quick clean death is out of the question. Or moreover born from the lack of answers. Are you willing to talk with us now? Time isn't something I enjoy wasting...

Hopefully she talks. Grunts shouldn't think too highly of martyrdom. If she talks, request to cupcake that she be let go, or at the very least, killed quickly. If she doesn't talk... slowly begin cutting...

Ruylon/Pig:
Minor Action: Report in with Cupcake. "Cupcake, this is Pig. We've reached our objective."
Major Action: Search the enemy corpses for anything useful or valuable, especially ammunition or knives.

Regnar13/Falcon:
Tell the man fast, we need to get on with our mission. Once the guy is dead ask the man (what ever his name is) why we are here.

Toffee/Kanapka:
"Seems like you've got a point there, I guess I can join you. You had those Phoenix guys convinced, and they sticked with you up till now.
Wait, what was that noise? I think someone's fighting, this may be some of my friends who came looking for me, I'll better check it out.

Last edited by Kanapka on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Kanapka
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterPorty Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:31 pm

I'll roll tonight. ^_^ Also, interesting decisions for some of you...

^ that is a lie; I'll write the event tomorrow morning. >.<
PeterPorty
PeterPorty
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  johnratchet3 Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Yeah, Chip has had a personality flip XD Kanapka/Toffee's decision is interesting though. What's gonna happen when we find you mate? We don't know of your decision. Planning to hop back? Cupcake's personality sounds like he'll kill you for your changing sides, so we're going to have some interesting rolls in a few turns.
johnratchet3
johnratchet3
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanapka Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:40 am

As I see it, Cole will kill me for not changing sides, so it's not like I have a choice here. Hopefully with Phoenix team and Cole we'll be able to disarm/capture Cupcake and talk some sense into you guys. Or I can flip back/pretend to flip if you don't meet Cole and the guys. I forgot that Cupcake might be coming, so I'll edit my action.

Kanapka
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterPorty Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:28 pm

FillerB/Arieus:

You grab a bullet rifle and get out to search the area. There's not much of interest, but you see a bug mansion, the only building that seemed to have people living in it. While walking through the area, you find a magnificent sword made of onyx, carved with several figures and with a sharp blade. You decide to take it. While walking back to the warehouse, you hear several screams of pain of a female voice, so you decide to stay outside, to go to the small forest nearby and try out your sword; this continues for at least 30 more minutes, and you think you've managed to learn how to use this thing, and how to handle it's weight.

Level 1 swordplay.

johnratchet3/Chip:

"Any chance you can tell us what we want to know without making this too... difficult? Please? We're merely looking for our comrade who has gone missing in the vicinity."

"I don't know about your comrade; I just came because I noticed you were stealing our things."

"*sigh*, you may or may not die shortly depending on what my officer thinks is best. If you refuse to help us however... then a quick clean death is out of the question." You say while taking out your knife. After a small pause you continue; "Are you willing to talk with us now? Time isn't something I enjoy wasting..."

Cupcakes takes out another pack from his coat; and places it on a bench. He opens it and slowly takes out several torture tools, a small saw, some knives with different shapes, a blowtorch, several high-voltage pieces and some pliers.

Cupcakes grabs one of the knives, it was the most simple one, but it was the sharpest one too.

"Alright, missy, you're going to tell us everything we need to know, and that will decide how many wounds people will have to close before throwing you to rot underground."

You can see the fear in her eyes, as you get your knife closer to her.

"No, please! I really don't know!" She says as Cupcakes sticks his knife below he shoulder. A huge scream of pain penetrates up you your bones, and... you seem to enjoy it. (You sick f**k >.<)

The torture goes on for several minutes, all of her fingers and toes are broken, her face is completely deformed, but she doesn't say anything. You see how Cupcakes uses both physical and psychological torture, And you learn from it. After half an hour of torture, you two decide to kill her; she can't even speak at this point.

Level 1 interrogation.
Level 1 torture.

Ruylon/Pig:

You contact Cupcakes and tell him you found the target; he replies to follow any order he gives you, and that they still haven't found Toffee. You also hear screaming in the background, and you worry a little. You search the bodies of your enemies and there are a bunch of knives and swords, but nothing that seems useful. Both plasma blades were destroyed, but you do manage to find ten throwing knives, and you decide to place them in your jacket.

Regnar13/Falcon:

"Alright then" the man says as he pushes his staff down the enemy's throat, killing him in a few seconds. "Well, Sergeant Cupcakes; our mission is to infiltrate the base here and retrieve the GJ substance intact. It's a suicide mission, there are several soldiers inside, but then I was informed the legendary Cupcake was going to come, and that gave me hope."

Toffee/Kanapka:

"Good choice" he says as he places his hand on your forehead. You feel a strange feeling, it feels great; nothing seems to trouble you any more, and you seem to be in peace." "Lets go check out what that sound was, shall we? Mike; Kryla: Get up you pair of lazy bums, we have stuff to do." He starts walking towards the door, and you follow him like cattle. "What's your name, by the way?" He says, as the two of you are about to arrive to the warehouse, walking slowly. You manage to hear several screams on your way, and you know they're coming from inside warehouse. "Take these." Cole says when handing a bullet-handgun to you, and a big box containing onyx bullets. "They're made by myself, pretty good, if you ask me."

Team Rescue & Toffee: After the girl was dead, Cupcakes starts cleaning the tools and placing them inside his box; a tear comes down through his face. "I'll never get used to this, never..." After he's done with the tools, four people appear by the door, two men and two women. You recognise Toffee among them. Aerius just arrives after them, so he is behind them and they still haven't noticed.

Team Mission: You're outside of a huge building heavily guarded by both men and machines; you notice at least three turrets in the entrance, a basic guard-bot for domestic use and four guards with lazer guns. "I'm Thoyo, by the way... How should we proceed, Sergeant?" Says your target looking at Falcon.

Time until next event: Decided by game actions.

Spoiler:

Last edited by PeterPorty on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
PeterPorty
PeterPorty
High Gamemaster
High Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  FillerB Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Before deciding on the action I've got some questions Pete. Since this update throws a hell of a lot of options at me.

First one is about the issued gun. Earlier you told us the following:
You spend the next hour shooting at buildings; your first ten shots are extremely powerful, more than you could have ever imagined, but then you notice you can't shoot anymore, and when pressing a red flashing button, you can now shoot extremely small photon bolts.
What exactly is extremely powerful? Enough to deal considerable splash damage or destroy part of a building like a grenade?

Secondly my new found gear. What kind of sword are we talking about here? A shortsword? A large claymore? Some kind of katana? Is it concealable? You mentioned I grabbed a bullet rifle (though it doesnt show up in the spoiler-sheet). Do I know how to use it? How many bullets does it have?

Finally about the enviroment:
What about the enviroment we are in? Is this group of four close to the door and eachother? Are they standing in the warehouse itself or in a hallway leading up to the warehouse? If they speak to Cupcake and Chip could I hear them from my current position? Are there any large obstacles between myself and the group?

Yeah I'm pretty sure you can see where I am going with this.
FillerB
FillerB
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Regnar13 Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Tell the man that I am not cupcake and that cupcake went with the rest of our group to save a person from our team. Then ask him if we can still make it and if so how. During the entire thing pray that there is some way that we can survive.
Regnar13
Regnar13
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  johnratchet3 Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:41 am

I need some info as well, my actions depend on whether or not they can see the dead girl.

Oh yeah, I'm scared of my own character now XD

In short, without affirming anything yet, I'll talk to them if our... actions... aren't obvious yet, and I'll burst into combat if they are. Honestly though, safest thing to do is likely whatever Cupcake is doing.

@ Filler, I'm GUESSING your sword is something like a long-sword, just by the mental image of an onyx sword springing to mind.
johnratchet3
johnratchet3
Experienced Player
Experienced Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanapka Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:47 pm

It looks like there are two bodies scattered around in the warehouse anyway, and the dead girl should be there too.

I look around, see the havoc there, notice Cupcake and Chip seem alarmed, and say "Everyone chill out, those are my friends, they helped me here. I'll tell you the whole story later, we're way behind the schedule, let's get to the helicopter and move out. Where's the rest of the team?" - I hope Cupcake won't do something stupid like attacking a madox who killed a team of pros when he has three rookies with him, and is not sure what one of them will do.
If Cole goes all preachy about how evil ARU is, I'll draw my gun, point it at Cupcake and say "I'm sorry, Seregant, but you need to hear this."
If Cupcake recognizes Cole and Phoenix team and a fight breaks out (I mean he can recognize them and estimate that he stands no chance against four of us), I'll shout "Spare that one" pointing at Chip, take cover and shoot Cupcake in the legs, trying to eliminate him from the fight but not to kill him.
Any case of shooting, I'll be shooting with my issued gun, not the onyx one.

It would be nice if Cole understood that I can be an inside chick for him, and Cupcake saw that we should clear out before a crazy madox kills us all (if he recognizes Cole). The ultimate goal could be convincing one or more teammates (hopefully including a pilot), going missing in action and getting back to Cole. Or if I'm suspected of being a traitor I could hear Cupcake's side of story - so far ARU told me that madox are evil and kill people (kindof true) and Cole told me that ARU is evil and kills madox (kinof true). I mean, I can take it if no choice presents a better outcome than the others, but I'd prefer a choice that won't lead to me dying ;p - I could try to kill Cupcake and the rest of the team now, but I don't think it makes sense.

Kanapka
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  FillerB Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:08 pm

I'm sorry Kanapka but I really doubt logical thinking like that will work seeing as your currently spaced out thanks to freaky mind control shenanigans.
FillerB
FillerB
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanapka Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Well,
The roll wrote:
Toffee:
Status
- Serene (Won't make irrational actions)

Kanapka
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Minor action: Pig steps back to the other two. He runs a finger along the flat edge (not the blade) of one of the throwing knives before putting it in his jacket with the others.

Major action: "Yeah, well the team got split. We're all ya got. The way I see it we can either go ahead just the three of us, or link back up with the rest of the team. I'm just a body with some blades, you know the intended mission, so what's the better option?"
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FillerB Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:57 pm

yeah I was more thinking about how "nothing seems to trouble you any more, and you seem to be in peace." sounds like you're completely stoned out of your gourd. Pete isn't a native speaker so I figured the serene thing was just a bad choice of words. But whatever, it's up to Peter.
FillerB
FillerB
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next