Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll to Dodge: The Dungeon Crawlers

+10
mastery910
Bigkahuna
AerynPierre
FLAMELASHER
King_Pikmin
Rulyon
Darien
FoolishBalloon
Saima
14 posters

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Roll to Dodge: The Dungeon Crawlers - Page 27 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge: The Dungeon Crawlers

Post  AerynPierre Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:50 pm

I wish to issue a complaint (in jest)...but Saima should be sued for false advertising! We have battled (from my memory) a single corrupt key lime pie! Where as in his signature, he mentions pieS, the plural!

Mwhahaha! It's a mutiny...I'm suing for control of this game. Wink

{All statements are void and without meaning, as I said priorly...this post is in jest. Thank you very much for your time! :-P }
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge: The Dungeon Crawlers - Page 27 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge: The Dungeon Crawlers

Post  Saima Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Haha! I'll see what I can do about that.

I'm ALMOST done my huge video project, and after that, I'll have time to roll. I promise I haven't forgotten about you guys.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:50 am

{Whoops...forgot I autologged in on Rulyon's comp}
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:51 am

{Post in wrong game...sorry, jamming to Nightwish!!!!}
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Working on the roll on and off... Lots of christmas stuff and homework to catch up on has kept me busy. Haven't forgot about this game though.

You know the drill; I'll roll when I can. Thanks for waiting Smile
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:16 pm

Finally done school, and the roll Very Happy

The font on this forum has interrobang in it‽ Amazing, albeit unrelated. On to the roll.

The dungeon so far:
Spoiler:

KookiePie[3 – 1 = 2]

You continue staring at the ruby chest, only stopping when you notice that half of the party is also eying it. You confidently say “Leave this to me! A few seconds, and I'll have this chest opened up.”

You begin to inspect the lock on the chest, pulling out your lockpick. You think it looks pretty simple, so you push the copper tool in.

After about 30 seconds, you hear a satisfying “snap”, which you take to be the lock opening. You try to pop up the lid, but it's still locked shut. “Erm... Give me a second.” You pull out your lockpick to straighten it out, and are annoyed to find that it was the source of the snap.

You briefly examine your mangled lockpick, and promptly toss it on the ground. “Well, that was my try. Your turn.”

Without a solvable challenge for you work on, you walk back into the main room to check if there are any more locks around. However, after a brief glance around, you find yourself disappointed and down a lockpick.

Effects: Trauma on left arm (-2 to rolls using left or both arms. Goes away in 1 turn.)

Skills: Major gymnastic prowess (+3 to intermediate gymnastic rolls. Allows you to perform large feats of agility, such as climbing up almost sheer rock faces)

Stealth movement (+2 to stealth movement rolls)

Major pickpocketing proficiency(+3 to pickpocketing rolls)

Dagger Mastery (+3 to combat rolls involving daggers. +2 to other rolls involving daggers.)

Magic:

Level 3 – XP: 60

inventory:

Kunoiko Hachimaki[5]

You decide to investigate the room that the majority of the party seems to be in. Walking through the unlocked door, you notice KookiePie fiddling with a large, ruby encrusted chest.

You ignore her efforts and instead focus in on the wooden box sitting on the lid of the chest. You reach down to open it up and find Vig's hand mirroring your movements. You both pull back, and Vig gestures for you to go ahead as she steps out of the room.

You grab the box, and lift up the hinged top. Inside, you find a rolled up piece of parchment. Opening it up, you see an intricate series of red and black lines, rectangles, and circles. At first it seems like a madman's scribblings, but after puzzling over it for a few moments, you notice a legend at the bottom that seems to indicate you're looking at a map. You're not sure if it'll be of any use to you, but you stash it away anyways.

You look around the room and find nothing of particular interest, except for a funny feeling in the back of your mind that this place is filled to the brim with traps. “I say we watch out for traps. If there was one, there will be more.” The rest of your group nods in agreement, and you decide to bide your time for now.

Effects: None

Skills: Gymnastic prowess (+2 to basic gymnastic rolls. Allows you to perform medium scaled feats of agility, such as running on walls for a short period of time)

Throwing weapons proficiency (level 2) (+3 to throwing weapons rolls)

Basic first aid (+1 to 3 on medical rolls, depending on the difficulty of the task, easier getting a higher bonus. Allows you to perform more advanced medical techniques such as bandaging broken limbs)

Drunken Martial Arts (While intoxicated, +3 to martial arts rolls)

Battered and Bruised (If damaged in combat, will take more serious penalties)

Magic:

Level 1 – XP: 0

None

inventory:

Vig[4]

You lean over the newly discovered wooden box, and begin to grab it. Just as your hands are about to pick up your treasure, you see Kunoiko's fingers dropping towards the box as well. You figure that your seniority in the group should entitle you to the treasure that you've found, but gesture for her to take the box anyways.

With nothing left to do in the Intricate Iron Door room, you step outside to the Entrance. Upon entering it, you notice that the Red Handled door has been opened. You step inside, and notice a metal box hanging from the ceiling. Inspecting it, you find a small, charred stone inside. There are markings on it, but you can't find any rhyme or reason to them. You pocket it, figuring it might be worth something to someone that you meet.

You throughout inspect the entirety of the box, but it seems like the stone is the only thing present, aside from the misshapen and charred box itself, and the rope it is hung from. You look around the room itself, and find a wooden table with two matching chairs at one side of the room, and two iron doors opposite each other at your left and right.

Effects: White burn mark on left wrist (Unknown effects)

Skills: Fire manipulating hands

Magic:

Level 7 – XP: 284

Manipulate Earth

Create Fire

Manipulate Fire

Create Earth

Manipulate Bone (minor)

Manipulate Air (major)

Atmospheric Impedance (major) (+2 to rolls casting this spell)

Fireball (+1 to rolls casting this spell)

inventory:

Kursk Ryrgysshi [6]
You walk into the Entrance, preparing yourself for an encounter with hostile enemies. You begin to think about the weaknesses each enemy you've faced so far has had...

Obviously the elemental gods like Ignuch and Aetheron were weak to their opposing elements, but what about the skeleton army you faced? All you really did was smash them out of re-existence with earth magic... Presumably if heated to a high enough temperature, the bones – or the arcane energy keeping them together – would begin to break, but is that really feasible? And what about that “Gelprid” that you just –

Roll for random event [1/12]

Your tactical rock-paper-scissors study session ends abruptly when you see and hear the “Keep Out” door open with a loud “swoosh”. From the doorway, three figures pop out. Two ugly grey-skinned humanoids wearing shimmering red armor and wielding battleaxes made from the same material, and one creature that looks much more menacing.

A flying pastry. With teeth. And wings.

You stand stunned for a few seconds, taking in the sheer ridiculousness of the situation. The wart-covered grey-skinned creatures look aggressive, so you pull out your short sword in an attempt to prepare for a fight.

You cry out “My allies! A fight may well be upon us. Your assistance would be much appreciated!” In response, you hear Byrssh, Vig, and the others clambering towards your position. However, your shout has seemingly caught the attention of more of the humanoids, all jostling to get out of the “Keep Out” room.

Before they're organized enough to corner you, one of the humanoids charges towards you, screaming out a battlecry as he brings up his axe.

Grey Humanoid: d10 + 2 (battleaxe) V.S. Kursk: d10 + 2 (stone skin)

Grey Humanoid: 2 + 2 = 4 V.S. Kursk: 5 + 2 = 7

You notice that your enemy is committing his body weight into the attack. You deftly dodge out of the way, and almost laugh as your adversary stumbles while trying to regain his balance.

You watch your allies stream in to the room, and prepare to retaliate.

Effects: Stone skin (+2 to defense rolls)

Stone infused with body (If broken off, next action receives a -2 penalty)

Sharp stone arms (+1 to attack rolls)

Cooled bloodstream (Extra -1 to debuffs related to blood)

Skills: Major earth proficiency (+2 to all earth-manipulating or creating rolls)

Stone proficiency (+1 to all stone-manipulating or creating rolls)

Basic diplomacy (+1 to all diplomatic rolls)

Basic Tracking (+1 to all tracking rolls)

Magic:

Level 7 – XP: 298

Manipulate Earth (major)

Create Earth

Manipulate Stone (major)

Manipulate Air

Create Lightning (major)

Manipulate Lightning (major)

inventory:

Byrssh Ryrgysshi [~ (search rolls are handled in the text)]

You cautiously walk into the Red Handled room, making sure you don't get hit by another elemental blast. Seeing that things are fairly safe, you look around at the contents of the room. Vig is already looking at the metal box hanging from the ceiling, so you decide to search the table and chairs that are at one side of the room.

Search roll: [1/12]

You look all around the wooden furniture, but all you can see is some shoddy workmanship and bad paint. Just from the small amount of handling you've done to the chairs, the ground beneath it is filled with chipped pieces of paint and splinters. Speaking of splinters, you've got one in your hand.

You pull it out, and feel none the worse, aside from a small pain in your pinky finger. “Talk about bad luck...”

You walk up to the iron door that is on your left. You're just about to open it and see what lies beyond when --

Effects: Head badly burnt (-1 to all actions due to pain. Further -2 to actions using your physical head. Will sustain heavier damage to head in combat. Will heal over 5 turns.)

Skills: Diplomacy (+2 to diplomatic rolls)

Master Bow Skills (+4 to bow related rolls.)

Magic:

Level 2 – XP: 62

Create fire

Manipulate Fire

inventory:

Everyone but Kursk[~]

You hear Kursk calling for help from the Entrance. You quickly rush over to him, and see a seemingly never ending steam of grotesque grey-skinned humanoids ready to attack. It looks like Kursk was able to dodge one attack on his own, but now you're here to help.

“What is that?!”, you find yourself half-shouting along with everyone else in your party. However, nobody makes comments about the oddity that all of your would say the same thing at once – you're all fixated on the winged, floating, and snarling pie hovering 5 feet off the ground.

You prepare yourself for the oncoming battle. As you've learned, no matter how odd your enemy is, anything with a weapon – even teeth – is dangerous.

Game Events:

None
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:30 pm

Retreat to the group as best as possible, then turn towards the Keep Out room. Attempt to use Earth or Stone Magic to raise a barrier to block off the doorway.
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Malregima Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:30 pm

*warning KookiePie has lost her mind~
minor: "OMG IT'S A PIE!!! I WANNA EAT IT!!!!!!!No! I wanna tame it, find another one and breed it into army of winged pie and stuff myself crazy! And eww what are those grey humans? Are those zombies I've read in books? I thought they are fairy tales?? Are they dumb? Can we circle around it?" (continues to chatter none stop)
Major: Tries to find a rope.

Malregima
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:25 am

Major : Cast Atmospheric Impedance on the grey humanoids, drawing on the air around (especially below) the pie, hopefully reducing the air pressure near it such that it falls to the ground immobilized (but not so much that it won't burn...).
Minor : Ready my halberd for defense.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Pokedy poke at the others... I've actually got the time and energy to roll now that school is out Razz
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Headbutt the giant key lime pie!

Oh wait -2 penalty to actions using my physical head. O.o

Throw a fireball at the giant key lime pie, adjusting aim according to the pies location. (In case Vig succeeds in knocking it down)
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:01 pm

I've PMed Shino. As soon as she posts, I'll start the roll Smile
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:51 pm

5 Krakens? o.o
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Wrong thread Wink

And yes, be afraid.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  AerynPierre Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:56 pm

No...right thread. :-P

But I've joked with my bro that it almost felt like my char was starting to warp into an elemental god. Guess I'd get to find out then. Very Happy
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Derp, I can't even realize when I'm in my own thread XD

Anyways... Do any of you know Shino outside of these forums? I'd like to get rolling as soon as possible.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Saima wrote:Anyways... Do any of you know Shino outside of these forums? I'd like to get rolling as soon as possible.
She's on Wesnoth Forums; doesn't appear to be active though. Incidentally, Dragonchampion does appear to be active.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:55 pm

GAH!
I'm SORRY! Crying or Very sad
Flank the weird enemy, and try to throw knife in it's back.
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Don't feel bad -- can't expect people to check the thread every minute Razz

There are multiple enemies, and they're all weird. Any clarification would be great.

Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Malregima Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 am

the only enemies i remember in this thread is flying, angry pie and grey, ugly-skinned humanoids (zombies!!! I DEMAND ZOMBIES)
And Rulyon, KookiePie will throw her cookies into your face if you accidentally kill it
C:<

Malregima
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:48 am

"Accidently" my right butt cheek... the last Giant Flying Key Lime Pie almost smothered me! It SUCCEEDED at crushing my right arm! In Byrssh's mind, it's a threat!
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:23 pm

I actually rolled in a reasonable amount of time Very Happy

Pre-Roll Events
5 more grey skinned humanoids shamble through the doorway. They join their brethren in a slowly advancing mob.

Kursk Ryrgysshi [8 + 2 + 1 = 11]

You quickly dash behind your more physically-minded allies, and begin to channel your magical energies.

Slipping into the void, you feel the reassuring familiarity of calm nothingness surround your body. Your mind goes blank, and for a few seconds, you feel a sense of peace pass over your body, and you spend what seems like a lifetime relishing the brief moment of respite.

Just as suddenly as the wave of relaxation hit your body, a sense of focus washes over your mind. You reach out with your mind, quickly finding the doorway that your ugly enemies are streaming out of. You think about the stone that you need to block off your passage, and it appears in the void next to you. Working quickly, you begin to transfer the stone from the void into the real world. You can feel resistance pushing back against your conjuring attempt, but you give one last mental push and feel that your job is done.

You open your eyes and snap back into the real world. Your party is stuck fighting the enemies that had already made there way through the doorway, but you're guessing that nothing is going to walk through the solid, sheer block of stone that is sitting where the doorway used to be.

Effects: Stone skin (+2 to defense rolls)

Stone infused with body (If broken off, next action receives a -2 penalty)

Sharp stone arms (+1 to attack rolls)

Cooled bloodstream (Extra -1 to debuffs related to blood)

Skills: Major earth proficiency (+2 to all earth-manipulating or creating rolls)

Stone proficiency (+1 to all stone-manipulating or creating rolls)

Basic diplomacy (+1 to all diplomatic rolls)

Basic Tracking (+1 to all tracking rolls)

Magic:

Level 7 – XP: 314

Manipulate Earth (major)

Create Earth

Manipulate Stone (major)

Manipulate Air

Create Lightning (major)

Manipulate Lightning (major)

inventory:

KookiePie[3 (In the future, please be a little more coherent with your action. Just because KookiePie is going crazy doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to decipher your sentences... Razz)]

You look at the grey-skinned beings.

You look at the pie.

You look at the humanoids.

You look at the flying, snarling pie.

It's so pretty!

Your brain snaps.

“OH MY GOD! IT'S A FLOATING PIE! I WANNA EAT IT!!!! Wait – no! I want to tame it! Then I can find another one and tame that one, and I'll make a giant army of floating pies!! I'll never be hungry again!
What are those grey-skinned thingies? Are those 'zombies'? Are they stupid? They sure look stupid. Here, stupid stupid stupid. Let's circle around, guys.
Now, I've got an idea. I'll use a rope to lasso and tame this lovely pie! Now, where will I find a rope?.... Anyone know? Boy I'm exited!!!”

You grab a hold of your mental facilities for long enough to scamper out of the room in search for a rope. You dash in to the Red Handled room, and are pleasantly surprised to find a rope.

(Roll + modifiers = 6/12)

You swiftly hoist yourself onto the rope, climbing up at what seems to be a snails pace to your speeding mind. You quickly untie the rope from the ceiling mounted metal hook it is attached to, causing the rope and you to crash to the ground from 8 feet up. You barely feel anything.

You re-enter to room, finding an intense battle taking place. You figure you'll deal with the pie in a second, when the hubbub has died down a bit.

Effects: Accelerated mind (Reduced debuffs from physical damage, -4 to -6 on mental tasks that require any large amount of effort, depending on difficulty)

Skills: Major gymnastic prowess (+3 to intermediate gymnastic rolls. Allows you to perform large feats of agility, such as climbing up almost sheer rock faces)

Stealth movement (+2 to stealth movement rolls)

Major pickpocketing proficiency(+3 to pickpocketing rolls)

Dagger Mastery (+3 to combat rolls involving daggers. +2 to other rolls involving daggers.)

Magic:

Level 3 – XP: 60

inventory:

Vig[11 + 2 = 13]

You look at the swarm of enemies encroaching on your position. While you've faced more fearsome opponents in the past, you're not sure if your crowd control abilities are up to scratch.

You take a deep breath in, and begin to calm your mind. A pulsing wave of focus flows through your body, and you slip into the void.

While you aren't creating any new substance to bring back into the physical world, you find the emptiness of the void peaceful and helpful for focusing on magic. Just as you are preparing to go back and cast Atmospheric Impedance on your enemies, you notice a strange, glowing white lattice forming in the darkness of the void. It holds an eerie resemblance to the magically-induced burn on your wrist, but you decide that you don't have the time to examine it in more detail presently.

You bring yourself back into the real world, and reach out to the air around your grey-skinned enemies as you close your eyes. It responds to your mental grasp, and quickly conforms to your will. You can feel the air compacting below your aggressors, squashing all of the air from that sector of the room to the floor.

After you feel the air is as dense as it will get, you look up at the battle situation. It seems that someone, perhaps your resident earth god Kursk, has sealed up the doorway to prevent more monsters from streaming in. In terms of your own work, it seems that a few of your enemies dodged out of the way of your atmospheric assault, but the majority are being slowed down – or outright demobilized – by the lack of normally distributed air. The flying pie in particular has dropped to the ground, as it has no air to float on with its wings, making it next to useless in the fight.

You draw your obsidian halberd, ready to take on the remaining enemies lumbering towards you.

Effects: White burn mark on left wrist (Unknown effects)

Prepared for combat (+2 to defense rolls)

Skills: Fire manipulating hands

Magic:

Level 7 – XP: 302

Manipulate Earth

Create Fire

Manipulate Fire

Create Earth

Manipulate Bone (minor)

Manipulate Air (major)

Atmospheric Impedance (major) (+2 to rolls casting this spell)

Fireball (+1 to rolls casting this spell)

inventory:

Byrssh Ryrgysshi [9 – 1 = 8]

You watch the battlefield transform as Kursk materializes a stone wall blocking the onslaught of enemies stumbling through the door, and Vig casts some sort of air magic which pulls the Flying Key Lime Pie down to the ground. You think back to your encounter with the GFKLP... You're still not sure how a single spark could have burned down the entire door that the pie was hiding behind.

You decide to take action while you can. You slip into the void, confident that you'll be able to exact your revenge.

Quickly conjuring up a torrent of fire, you begin to shape it into an easy to handle ball. After a few seconds of sculpting the fireball, you begin to phase it back into the real world.

You hastily target the FKLP, and step to the side to get a better angle. You shoot the fireball out at your delicious enemy, and find yourself having to hold back a stereotypically villain-style cackle as you see your key lime enemy burst into flames.

Level up! You have leveled up in magic.

Effects: Head badly burnt (-1 to all actions due to pain. Further -2 to actions using your physical head. Will sustain heavier damage to head in combat. Will heal over 4 turns.)

Skills: Diplomacy (+2 to diplomatic rolls)

Master Bow Skills (+4 to bow related rolls.)

Magic:

Level 3 – XP: 80

Create fire

Manipulate Fire

inventory:

Kunoiko Hachimaki[11 + 3 = 14]

You decide that you should stay behind the cover of your more melee inclined party members. You watch the flying pie fall to the ground along with a few of the grey humanoids, and decide that this is the perfect time to strike. You pull out one one of your throwing knives, and sneak around to the back of the enemy mob.

You target one in particular, as it seems unaffected in its lumbering movement towards the rest of your party, making it a threat. You raise your throwing knife up, and aim for a small gap in the ugly creature's red armor. You throw the knife.

“THWIP!”

You hear the sound of your throwing knife sliding through the soft flesh of your target at high speed.

“THUNK!”

You look for the source of the second sound and are extremely surprised to find your weapon sticking straight between the eyes of another humanoid. Both of your victims stumble to the ground, their wounds seeping a reddish-grey sludgy liquid onto the ground.

You think to yourself “Not bad... Two for one.”

You feel your injuries healing all over your body. A dull ache remains, but you are easily able to ignore it.

Level up! You have leveled up in Throwing weapons proficiency!

Effects: None

Skills: Gymnastic prowess (+2 to basic gymnastic rolls. Allows you to perform medium scaled feats of agility, such as running on walls for a short period of time)

Throwing weapons proficiency (level 3) (+3 to throwing weapons rolls. Additional +2 to rolls 4 or lower)

Basic first aid (+1 to 3 on medical rolls, depending on the difficulty of the task, easier getting a higher bonus. Allows you to perform more advanced medical techniques such as bandaging broken limbs)

Drunken Martial Arts (While intoxicated, +3 to martial arts rolls)

Magic:

Level 1 – XP: 0

None

inventory:

Game Events:

The 2 humanoids that are still moving shamble towards two different targets as they raise their weapons.

Grey Humanoid: d10 + 3 (greatsword) V.S. Vig: d10 + 2 (prepared for combat)

Grey Humanoid: 9 + 3 = 12 V.S. Vig: 2 + 2 = 4

The grey monster swings its greatsword down on Vig. She holds out her obsidian halberd out in an attempt to block the incoming attack, but the force of the shining red weapon is too much for the relatively weak obsidian. It shatters in two pieces, scattering shards of obsidian around the room. The sword continues on through its arc, and although Vig shifts slightly to the left in a dodge attempt, the sword catches on her arm.

Effect: Heavy wound on right arm (-3 to rolls involving major use of right arm. -1 to mental rolls due to pain. Will not heal over naturally.)

Grey Humanoid: d10 + 2 (battleaxe) V.S. Byrssh: d10

Grey Humanoid: 4 + 2 = 6 V.S. Byrssh: 2

The second enemy swings its battleaxe down on Byrssh. He makes no attempt to dodge out of the way, as he is currently relishing his victory over the evil pie menace. Unfortunately, this means that he takes the brunt of the attack. The axe slices through a layer of skin on Byrshh's shoulder, exposing the tissue below. He screams out in pain, stumbling backwards away from his enemy.

Effect: Heavy wound on left shoulder: (Up to -5 to rolls involving use of left arm. -1 to mental rolls due to pain. Will not heal over naturally.)

Enemy status:
2 Mobile grey-skinned humanoids
2 Dead grey-skinned humanoids
3 Grey-skinned humanoids immobilized in Vig's Atmospheric Impedance
1 Burnt-to-a-crisp-no-longer-flying-key-lime-pie
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:03 am

"Brother! Assist me!"

Whip out my flask of oil, splash it onto the Grey-Skinned Humanoid that attacked me, and back away quickly while blasting him with a fire wave.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  8680 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:02 am

Minor : Give my attacker a thorough cursing in Draconic...
Major : ...and a point-blank fireball to the face.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:39 am

Ah, yes. While I can still remember. Is there anything that you people think would improve the R2D experience? I like to check in every few rolls... Don't want to become stagnant in my skills Smile

I'll consider any non-trolly suggestion (even if it means more work for me, haha).
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next