Novalia Roll 2 Dodge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll to Dodge: The Dungeon Crawlers

+10
mastery910
Bigkahuna
AerynPierre
FLAMELASHER
King_Pikmin
Rulyon
Darien
FoolishBalloon
Saima
14 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

Roll to Dodge: The Dungeon Crawlers - Page 28 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge: The Dungeon Crawlers

Post  8680 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:55 pm

The only thing I can think of at the moment is an actual plot, but I'm not going to ask for more than I could do myself.
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Roll to Dodge: The Dungeon Crawlers - Page 28 Empty Re: Roll to Dodge: The Dungeon Crawlers

Post  AerynPierre Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:28 pm

It has been quite awhile since we were involved with anything Boozkaroon (sp?)..was that supposed to be a majorly plot line?

Keeping a close eye on the humanoid attacking Bryssh...

If his attack misses or doesn't kill...Open up the ground beneath him, making a hole deeper than six feet.
If he manages to eliminate his attacker...Move over to one of the immobile humanoids and examine it from a slightly safe distance, really to dodge at a moments notice if need be.

Mwhahahaha! I love this line... Cool

Saima wrote:...perhaps your resident earth god Kursk...
AerynPierre
AerynPierre
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:36 pm

I took the party's decision to go through the "hack-and-slashy" portal to mean that story wasn't desired. Apparently I'm wrong Razz

I'll work something out.

Pokedy poke at the others.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Ah, but recall, Saima, that part of the reason for going through the hack-and-slash portal was to improved our teamwork before embarking on such a risky endeavor as the fortress... but we DID intend to go there enventually!
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Ah, but recall, my dear Ruylon, that I'm not a terrible GM and would adjust things to be possible no matter the portal. Razz I meant for the portal descision to represent what type of gameplay the players as a whole would prefer. I guess it was a little to abstract. Embarassed

Ah well. I know now.

Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Very true, Saima. I didn't intend to suggest that and I apologize. I failed to point out as well that the reason was made In Character in order to remain true to our characters' personality. The decision wasn't made by Rulyon, 8680, AerynPierre, Shinobody, and Malregima. It was made by the three surviving members of the Third Working Alliance for Longevity of dungeon Looters and the friends they recently made.
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:46 pm

I totally understand. I'm happy to have some actual RP in this game. Apologies for my sarcastic tone in my previous post... I'm on edge today.

I just realized that your group acronyms to 3rdwall, not fourth, as it should (in an attempt to make a shoddy pun). How has it taken me this long to figure this out? scratch

Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rulyon Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:12 am

Because we read it, laughed, and got straight to bid'ness. The name of the group (and thus the acronym) hasn't been on our minds at all since then. :-D
Rulyon
Rulyon
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:15 pm

*COUGH COUGH*

Paging Malregima and Shinbody. Please post up or I'll have to NPC you.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinobody Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Real action this time:
Throw shurikens at arms of two still moving grey creatures (in attempt to disarm them, Batman style).
If they are already too crispy to be a threat, treat Byrssh's shoulder.

EDIT: Okay, since I have posted action I can post now something longer.
I want to apologise on my behaviour in here "lately" which means actually last couple of months. Nearly all my actions were late, poor quality ("Slash at them...") and preceded with some lame excuses ("Dog ate my action! Really!"). So, I'm sorry and I'll make sure so it won't happen again.
Shinobody
Shinobody
Roleplayer
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Its fine, Shino. Just a forum game.

I'll roll tomorrow whether Malregima has posted or not.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Malregima Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Ah sorry... I got sucked into role playing that I forgot about making my sentence understandable for the host. I just assumed that you would just do my major action but did not think that you would also try to incorporate my minor action too.

minor: KookiePie got angry at grey zombie. She pulls out her dagger.
Major: Dodging around the axe, she aims at the zombie's throat.

extended version of my minor action:

edit: am I making sense or should i just post action only and forget about adding minor action?

Malregima
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:55 pm

The minor is fine -- just as long as I can read it and roll it Razz

Had a dance open house today, and I'm way too tired to write anything coherently. Maybe tomorrow Smile
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Saima Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Ugh. Sorry guys. No rolls for a bit. I'm sick with a bad cold, and I've still got homework for the week. I'd like to keep up the weekly-ish rolls though, so make sure to check back every so often.
Saima
Saima
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Malregima Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:15 am

Saima wrote:Ugh. Sorry guys. No rolls for a bit. I'm sick with a bad cold, and I've still got homework for the week. I'd like to keep up the weekly-ish rolls though, so make sure to check back every so often.
Dont worry about it, getting back your health is top priority since we(well at least I) dont want crappy roll.

Malregima
Avid Roleplayer
Avid Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigkahuna Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Attention New Members and Returning Players!

The forum has been relocated!

For a variety of reasons (our founder left, there's been a threat of arbitrary and sudden shutdown from forumotion ever since the forum was created), we as a community have decided to leave Forumotion and migrate to Freeforums.

The new forum is here!

To join our forums or continue playing a game that you are in, just register at our new location! Hope to see you there! We're very much still alive, and there's always room for more games and more players.

Saima - sorry for the abrupt notice, but I saw that no one was moving their games over, and that really needs to be done. We're stagnating in transition phase, and so I thought I'd kickstart it. Your archives are up, so you can get started whenever you start feeling better!

This thread has now been soft-locked. Please do not post after this message.
Bigkahuna
Bigkahuna
Worldmaster
Worldmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28